• H2H Only
  • Stand Distance Is 20 Feet
  • Pre-New 52
  • Win By KO/BFR/Death

#2 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#3 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Batman can defeat anyone in Team 1 in a 1v1, and Red Hood could hang his own against Punisher for an extended period of time. Daredevil would probably bring a whooping on Jason, but I think he could take that dishing. Team 2 wins both rounds in my opinion.

#5 Posted by dondave (37287 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#6 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank is the weak link here.

#8 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.....

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps.....

Not a stomp. Frank and Matt put up a fight here.

#10 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Red Hood actually got any significant marksmanship feats over Frank? Because I haven't seen them. I won't make a judgement, but my gut tells me Red Hood isn't on Franks level yet, the same way Nightwing isn't on Daredevils level.

And Daredevil and Batman are equal Pre-52, and I see Daredevil as superior in New 52. He's got a hell of a lot more experience that way, and all round better feats. He likely has more/better showings in H2H than New 52 Bats and is agile enough to avoid all of his gear.

So.. as it stands I'll say:

Round 1 goes to Team 1 8/10 (since I don't know Red Hoods best feats of marksmanship)

Round 2 goes to team 1 6/10

Round 3 goes to Team 2 7/10.

#11 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Red Hood done with a gun that puts him ahead of Frank?

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I was talking in regards to H2H skill. Frank is a better marksmen than Jason.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (9737 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 9/10.

#14 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@wolverine08 said:

Well since both of their standard gear's revolve around using guns shouldn't that be more important than anything?

#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@wolverine08 said:

Well since both of their standard gear's revolve around using guns shouldn't that be more important than anything?

True, I was just noting that if this came down to a H2H fight, Frank would end up being the weak link.

#16 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I did know what you meant good Sir! But yeah I'd have to agree there.. then again Franks put up better fights against Daredevil than Red Hood has to Ollie Queen.. so I guess it's debatable.

#17 Posted by dondave (37287 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I did know what you meant good Sir! But yeah I'd have to agree there.. then again Franks put up better fights against Daredevil than Red Hood has to Ollie Queen.. so I guess it's debatable.

Jason didn't lose to Ollie, he purposely allowed Ollie to take his sword because he'd put a bomb inside it. I don't know why people don't add the last scan of the fight and instead portray him losing, it's the same with Ollie and Deathstroke fight.

#18 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@i_like_swords said:

Jason didn't lose to Ollie, he purposely allowed Ollie to take his sword because he'd put a bomb inside it. I don't know why people don't add the last scan of the fight and instead portray him losing, it's the same with Ollie and Deathstroke fight.

They just leave it out to make it look like Oliver won.

#19 Edited by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@i_like_swords said:

They just leave it out to make it look like Oliver won.

And that's probably why I was under that impression. Lol, thanks for the heads up. People always leave scans out here and there during debates..

#20 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood handles Punisher and Batman handles Daredevil Easily

Jason Todd is a punk. As much as I like the character, he's just a featless poser who thinks he's hard. His greatest feat is doing a backflip through a window and getting beaten by Nightwing. There is no possible way on this Earth that he can in any way pose a threat to Frank Castle. Maybe if Punisher turns things into a fist fight Todd will have a chance, but really how often does the Punisher let things get to CQC? He'll put a bullet between Jason's eyes as soon as the match starts. This is the man who shot off Spider-Man's webshooters while freefalling from a skyscraper, unless Red Hood has suddenly turned into a mach 2 speedster, he isn't posing a threat to Punisher. Actually I take it back - Punisher has already defeated a mach 2 speedster, so Jason will need to be even better than that.

As for Batman handling Daredevil easily... seriously? You think Batman can defeat possibly the single greatest martial artist in the entire 616 Marvel Universe, easily?? No, not likely. Perhaps the word you were looking for is eventually, not easily. I don't think Batman can beat horn head anyway, Daredevil has too many advantages over Batman, namely radar sense which will effectively nullify any gadget Batman could throw out, as Matt will have already avoided it before Bruce even draws it from his belt. Then when it comes to martial arts, Daredevil has displayed much more technique and dexterity in his fighting style, using his speed and agility to dance around foes who are otherwise superior to him. Daredevil can deflect and even redirect gunfire shot at him, back at the shooter, so his skill with that billy club is more than an evident advantage over Batman, who by contrast will be using just his bare hands. In fact I would say that the only advantage Batman has over Daredevil is brute strength - and even that is a pretty minuscule edge.

#21 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

*Kicks table over and begins a thunderous applause, while tears run down face*

Basically said what I was thinking but didn't know for sure.

#22 Edited by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

I do think Daredevil will pose a GREAT challenge to Batman H2H.

#23 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Jason Todd is a punk. As much as I like the character, he's just a featless poser who thinks he's hard. His greatest feat is doing a backflip through a window and getting beaten by Nightwing. There is no possible way on this Earth that he can in any way pose a threat to Frank Castle. Maybe if Punisher turns things into a fist fight Todd will have a chance, but really how often does the Punisher let things get to CQC? He'll put a bullet between Jason's eyes as soon as the match starts. This is the man who shot off Spider-Man's webshooters while freefalling from a skyscraper, unless Red Hood has suddenly turned into a mach 2 speedster, he isn't posing a threat to Punisher. Actually I take it back - Punisher has already defeated a mach 2 speedster, so Jason will need to be even better than that.

As for Batman handling Daredevil easily... seriously? You think Batman can defeat possibly the single greatest martial artist in the entire 616 Marvel Universe, easily?? No, not likely. Perhaps the word you were looking for is eventually, not easily. I don't think Batman can beat horn head anyway, Daredevil has too many advantages over Batman, namely radar sense which will effectively nullify any gadget Batman could throw out, as Matt will have already avoided it before Bruce even draws it from his belt. Then when it comes to martial arts, Daredevil has displayed much more technique and dexterity in his fighting style, using his speed and agility to dance around foes who are otherwise superior to him. Daredevil can deflect and even redirect gunfire shot at him, back at the shooter, so his skill with that billy club is more than an evident advantage over Batman, who by contrast will be using just his bare hands. In fact I would say that the only advantage Batman has over Daredevil is brute strength - and even that is a pretty minuscule edge.

Jason aint no Punk and your puttin words in my mouth. and Punisher does not have that many good Showings of H2H Feats where as Red Hood Does and he got Wrecked by Daken and Jason has two Gold Swords so Punisher gets chopped into pieces and then they both team up on Daredevil

#24 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Jason aint no Punk and your puttin words in my mouth. and Punisher does not have that many good Showings of H2H Feats where as Red Hood Does and he got Wrecked by Daken and Jason has two Gold Swords so Punisher gets chopped into pieces and then they both team up on Daredevil

Alright dude, I agree with you that Jason isn't a punk and should be able to hang his own against Frank, but he does NOT cream Punisher that easily just because he has two swords. First of all, he didn't get wrecked by Daken. He made one hell of a badass last stand. In fact, Punisher's demise by the hands of Daken showed how durable Frank is, as well as his pain tolerance.

#25 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Yes he is. Name some H2H feats for Jason aside from getting beaten by Nightwing. Punisher may not be a top tier Marvel martial artist, but he still has far more power than Jason, something that he knows how to take advantage of. Punisher has challenged Daredevil, Moon Knight, and even Wolverine in CQC by fighting dirty and tactical. Getting wrecked by Dakon doesn't really mean much since Daken can solo the Bat Family. In fact, it's actually a pretty good feat for Punisher considering the guy was kicking Dakon's ass even while injured, and only lost in the end because of the mutant's healing factor.

Regardless, your H2H argument doesn't hold much water when my post was all about how Punisher can just shoot Jason.

#26 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21841 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H team 2

At range team 1

#27 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Yes he is. Name some H2H feats for Jason aside from getting beaten by Nightwing. Punisher may not be a top tier Marvel martial artist, but he still has far more power than Jason, something that he knows how to take advantage of. Punisher has challenged Daredevil, Moon Knight, and even Wolverine in CQC by fighting dirty and tactical. Getting wrecked by Dakon doesn't really mean much since Daken can solo the Bat Family. In fact, it's actually a pretty good feat for Punisher considering the guy was kicking Dakon's ass even while injured, and only lost in the end because of the mutant's healing factor.

Regardless, your H2H argument doesn't hold much water when my post was all about how Punisher can just shoot Jason.

Yeah Whatever you clearly dont know Jason Todd nor read Red Hood and the Outlaws he Actually Beat Batman in it until he Got Cheapshotted by Nightwing

Here are some Feats

Told ya and i cant find the Scans of Punisher Getting owned by a Brolick Black Thug but here are some of Jasons

#28 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Happens to the Punisher

#29 Edited by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5: Nothing you posted is actually all that impressive. There's still no proof that Jason can dodge gunfire from Frank Castle.

#30 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Alright dude, I agree with you that Jason isn't a punk and should be able to hang his own against Frank, but he does NOT cream Punisher that easily just because he has two swords. First of all, he didn't get wrecked by Daken. He made one hell of a badass last stand. In fact, Punisher's demise by the hands of Daken showed how durable Frank is, as well as his pain tolerance.

Is Punisher still dead? =0

#31 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

No he's a part of the Thunderbolts and Nailed Elektra and right if Red Hood closes the Gap with Frank hes Done? Punisher aint that Good in H2H and Jason's no Slouch when it comes to Guns and he's just a ruthless as Frank with Led so that can be Debatable but Batman and Jason know how to Deal with Gunman and they or Bruce has a Jamming Device so Franks weapons are out of the Scenario and He Gets Cut Up Again Daredevil is the Only Challenge

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Is Punisher still dead? =0

No he was transformed to Franken-Castle or something.

#33 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

No he's a part of the Thunderbolts and Nailed Elektra and right if Red Hood closes the Gap with Frank hes Done?

Ah yeah, of course, how could I forget lol.

#34 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Tie 5/10.

Round 2- Team 2 7/10.

Round 3- Team 2 9/10.

Jmarshmallow

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

No he's a part of the Thunderbolts and Nailed Elektra and right if Red Hood closes the Gap with Frank hes Done?

Red Hood does have an advantage in hand-to-hand combat against Punisher, but Frank isn't going to go down easily even in close quarters. Let's be realistic: Punisher has held his own against the high-tier hand-to-hand combatants in Marvel before. He's faced off against Daredevil, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and more. He even beat Matt the first time they fought.

#36 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Tie 5/10.

Round 2- Team 2 7/10.

Round 3- Team 2 9/10.

Jmarshmallow

I highly doubt that

#37 Posted by MaximumGeyser5 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Red Hood does have an advantage in hand-to-hand combat against Punisher, but Frank isn't going to go down easily even in close quarters. Let's be realistic: Punisher has held his own against the high-tier hand-to-hand combatants in Marvel before. He's faced off against Daredevil, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and more. He even beat Matt the first time they fought.

Yeah still Jason puts him Down. i Love Punisher but i know who he loses to and he got beat by a Brolic Black Thug and that pissed me off he doesn't have that many showings of H2H lately only back in the Day when he Fought Daredevil enlighten me on when he Fought Wolverine

#38 Posted by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Why? It's hand to hand only?

Bats could take either in hand to hand, and Red could arguably take Frank, or could stall DD long enough for Bats to help out.

Either way it would end up being a 2 against one, and Team 2 comes out on top.

The 1 win adds in the slim chance of Frank overcoming Red in H2H, and then helping DD take down Bats. But even then, Bats would put up a fight.

Jmarshmallow

#39 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: I'm not saying who I think wins,but Batman/Red Hood not can going to win with ease in Round 3.

#40 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Why? It's hand to hand only?

Bats could take either in hand to hand, and Red could arguably take Frank, or could stall DD long enough for Bats to help out.

Either way it would end up being a 2 against one, and Team 2 comes out on top.

The 1 win adds in the slim chance of Frank overcoming Red in H2H, and then helping DD take down Bats. But even then, Bats would put up a fight.

Jmarshmallow

I actually think the Hand-to-hand fight could go either way. Daredevil is easily on par with Batman in skill, and has the advantages that his enhanced senses/radar bring him. And Frank could also arguably defeat Red Hood given that he's gone up against much more difficult opponents than Red Hood, and done better. Frank could deal with Red Hood while Daredevil and Batman fought evenly. If you flip it, Frank is a dirty enough fighter and resourceful enough to last against Batman (his durability helps too), while Daredevil would dominate the inexperienced Red Hood.

#41 Posted by nickzambuto (13645 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Yeah still Jason puts him Down. i Love Punisher but i know who he loses to and he got beat by a Brolic Black Thug and that pissed me off he doesn't have that many showings of H2H lately only back in the Day when he Fought Daredevil enlighten me on when he Fought Wolverine

If you read that story you'd know it happened in Punisher MAX. A different universe. Not applicable to this match. If you wanna play low end feats, Jason got his s*** rocked by the Joker with a crowbar.

#42 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12143 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#43 Edited by Jmarshmallow (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Ahhh, I see what the problem is here.

You think Daredevil matches Bats with his hand to hand skill, which I'd have to disagree with you.

I don't see any indication that Daredevil is his equal in hand to hand, or any aspect other than arguably agility!

Daredevil is good. One of the best of the Marvel U. But I don't think he can take Bats, or even match him.

Jmarshmallow

#44 Edited by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@i_like_swords: Ahhh, I see what the problem is here.

You think Daredevil matches Bats with his hand to hand skill, which I'd have to disagree with you.

I don't see any indication that Daredevil is his equal in hand to hand, or any aspect other than arguably agility!

Daredevil is good. One of the best of the Marvel U. But I don't think he can take Bats, or even match him.

Jmarshmallow

Why? Matt has regularly fought with highly skilled people in the Marvel U like Captain America (an enhanced human), Wolverine (a superhuman), Black Panther (a superhuman), Iron Fist (low level superhuman with Chi), has shown great knowledge of pressure points, has beaten 100 armed Yakuza thugs in under three minutes, etc. I really don't see any reason why he can't match Batman H2H.

#45 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: How isn't he on par with him? He's gone up against pretty much most of the top tier fighters in Marvel and come out on top or at least stalemated them. If you list one person Batmans beaten there's three more Daredevil has beaten on par with them.

#46 Edited by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@jmarshmallow: How isn't he on par with him? He's gone up against pretty much most of the top tier fighters in Marvel and come out on top or at least stalemated them. If you list one person Batmans beaten there's three more Daredevil has beaten on par with them.

He thinks nobody is as good a hand to hand fighter as Batman.

#47 Posted by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Yeah, I kind of noticed. It's just one of those things where you either convince someone or agree to disagree, since "skill" isn't exactly quantifiable.

#48 Posted by Wolverine08 (42132 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Yeah, I kind of noticed. It's just one of those things where you either convince someone or agree to disagree, since "skill" isn't exactly quantifiable.

True.

#49 Edited by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one can go either way I honestly give it to team 2 5-6/10 but rounds 2 and 3 bats and red hood win every time especially round 3. Daredevil is a monster and could take red hood and could contend with batman especially with much greater agility but once Punisher is out of the picture DD gets teamed up on and goes down fast. Jason and Bats have been dodging gunfire for a long time. Not saying it's impossible for one of them to get clipped by punisher but it's not very likely imo. Also, just wondering, but would a concussion grenade mess up DDs senses? If so then once bats has his limited knowledge DD goes down relatively quick.

#50 Edited by i_like_swords (14228 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one can go either way I honestly give it to team 2 5-6/10 but rounds 2 and 3 bats and red hood win every time especially round 3. Daredevil is a monster and could take red hood and could contend with batman especially with much greater agility but once Punisher is out of the picture DD gets teamed up on and goes down fast. Jason and Bats have been dodging gunfire for a long time. Not saying it's impossible for one of them to get clipped by punisher but it's not very likely imo. Also, just wondering, but would a concussion grenade mess up DDs senses? If so then once bats has his limited knowledge DD goes down relatively quick.

You forgot the part where either Punisher or Daredevil can and would make Jason their bitch, considering he isn't on their level in terms of marksmanship or hand-to-hand.