Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@FinalStar86 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @k4tzm4n:
@Ferro Vida:Would Pre Way be anything before DP second volume?? "

Anything before the current Deadpool volume.  Although to be fair, Suicide Kings (which took place during the same time as the current volume--- written by Benson) was a fair display of his abilities for the most part. "
You mean his abilities as of right now?  Because I consider getting his nose bitten off and getting owned by Tombstone who's also a mediocre fighter, to be something that might happen to current Deadpool  "

His nose was bitten off because he was too cocky in combat.  He downed Punisher and taunted him, which is in line with his set of morals.  He wasn't hired to take out Frank or anything, so he didn't see a need to end it right away.  Also, getting owned by Tombstone has nothing to do with Tombstone's fighting abilities, but instead his massive physical advantage in terms of durability.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

To prove he could take Bane would require him consistently winning or holding his own against the likes of Captain American and Black Panther.  

He was able to stalemate Killmonger, a character who regularly gives T'Challa issues.  Then there's also the fact he regularly dances around Taskmaster, a character who has always given Cap a run for his money.  And just because writers have treated him as canon fodder doesn't mean we should downplay his abilities.  And why should he have to hold his own against Cap regularly?  He's given a good fight to many characters who provide an excellent challenge and I'll address them below, since you did as well.

Bullseye ain't that great a fighter either.  

Yes, the world's deadliest assassin is suddenly not good in combat.  The issue is you're restricting how a character is in combat to their hand-to-hand.  Bullseye's skill lies in his accuracy, and yet Deadpool has taken the edge multiple times.  You shouldn't dismiss Bullseye.  He's given Elektra,Daredevil, Spider-Man, and Punisher excellent fights while each were armed.

Iron Fist was also much weaker then he is now as well, so this isn't proof.  

Excuse me? Just because he wasn't AS POWERFUL?  He was still an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant. You can't deny that. If you do, I'll sick Ferro on you.

None of the fighters above mentionned are in the same league as Batman hand to hand.  

And it matters because? Again, you're restricting an outcome to hand-to-hand, but overlooking the factors which I've stated are critical to why I believe Deadpool would win.  Deadpool is faster than Batman.  Deadpool is more agile than Batman.  Deadpool is more durable than Batman.  Batman is a better hand-to-hand combatant, and he is better than Bane in hand-to-hand.  But what allows Bane to compete is the very thing you're debating against here: his superior stats

Bane has taken on fighters as fast as DP, like Nightwing.  

I'm well aware.  It was also in a rather confined space where he couldn't utilize his agility.  That aside, he wasn't using weapons, either.  Deadpool, on the other hand, is, and doesn't have morals holding him back. 

Again how have you shown that he can take Bane?  

Apologies, but you're allowed to believe what you wish.  If you want to believe an unarmed Bane can take an armed Deadpool, then that's your call.  I, on the other hand, disagree. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:

Excuse me? Just because he wasn't AS POWERFUL?  He was still an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant. You can't deny that. If you do, I'll sick Ferro on you. 

Excuse me!? >_<
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

Excuse me!? >_< "

LOL.  I was under the impression you've taken a huge liking to Iron Fist.  Well, Crom is implying Deadpool's fight against him wasn't impressive because Danny was "less powerful", however he was still VERY skilled.  If he wishes to debate about that (Iron Fist's skill in Cable & Deadpool), then he should see you.  And, in turn, you should rep Iron Fist. lol
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

Excuse me!? >_< "
LOL.  I was under the impression you've taken a huge liking to Iron Fist.  Well, Crom is implying Deadpool's fight against him wasn't impressive because Danny was "less powerful", however he was still VERY skilled.  If he wishes to debate about that (Iron Fist's skill in Cable & Deadpool), then he should see you.  And, in turn, you should rep Iron Fist. lol "
Classic Iron Fist was still insanely skilled, enough so that he was able to defeat Spider-man on one occasion and had an excellent showing against him on another. He stalemated Daredevil, and later impersonated him for months on end, while copying Matt's fighting style in order to avoid rousing suspicion. Daredevil has commented on how skilled in hand to hand he is.

Iron Fist has put down whole gangs in seconds, and has put down the Cat on several occasions (a character who easily defeated Deadpool and who has given Shang-Chi trouble in the past).
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ferro Vida:
Man, f*ck the Cat and his "I rocked Deadpool" tee-shirt =)
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By mavfan626
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Ferro Vida: Man, f*ck the Cat and his "I rocked Deadpool" tee-shirt =) "
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@k4tzm4n said:

"He was able to stalemate Killmonger, a character who regularly gives T'Challa issues.  Then there's also the fact he regularly dances around Taskmaster, a character who has always given Cap a run for his money.  And just because writers have treated him as canon fodder doesn't mean we should downplay his abilities.

I'm not saying to downplay him, I'm saying don't overestimate him, big difference.

@k4tzm4n said:

"

Yes, the world's deadliest assassin is suddenly not good in combat.  The issue is you're restricting how a character is in combat to their hand-to-hand.  Bullseye's skill lies in his accuracy, and yet Deadpool has taken the edge multiple times.  You shouldn't dismiss Bullseye.  He's given Elektra,Daredevil, Spider-Man, and Punisher excellent fights while each were armed. 

"

I'm not at all. I've pointed several posts above that Bane carries weaponry as part of his regular arsenal. I'm pointing out that you should dismiss Bane with the argument of weaponry.
As secret six has shown, Bane regularly uses guns and tech as well, and being far smarter and more tactically minded. Bombs and grenades are also part of his arsenal as the Batman "No Man's land arc". He went around with a gatling gun and wiped out whole gangs alone. Bane is very capable with fire arms and small weaponry. Given this, Being far smarter and equally well equiped, Bane would take DP with weapons. 

@k4tzm4n said:

And it matters because? Again, you're restricting an outcome to hand-to-hand, but overlooking the factors which I've stated are critical to why I believe Deadpool would win.  Deadpool is faster than Batman.  Deadpool is more agile than Batman.  Deadpool is more durable than Batman.  Batman is a better hand-to-hand combatant, and he is better than Bane in hand-to-hand.  But what allows Bane to compete is the very thing you're debating against here: his superior stats.

No I'm debatting that in all aspects of the Arena, his superior tactical mind and experience would give him the edge. Bane carries weapons and uses them to full advantage. I'm pointing out that because of this, Bane would win as that speed and agility would not save him in a hand to hand match and those weapons wouldn't save him because Bane use those and he's far smarter.
@k4tzm4n said:

"That aside, he wasn't using weapons, either.  Deadpool, on the other hand, is, and doesn't have morals holding him back.

Lack of morals wouldn't save him as Bane isn't concerned by such things when he truly wants to kill an enemy either.
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Apologies, but you're allowed to believe what you wish.  If you want to believe an unarmed Bane can take an armed Deadpool, then that's your call"

Again never said that as I have pointed out in posts before this one, Bane carries weaponry, it's part of his arsenal and character as a very tactically minded character. I'm saying DP having weapons won't save him from Bane because Bane is also packing and he's a lot smarter at using it. His superior ability hand to hand is just another factor why Bane takes DP.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ferro Vida
@mavfan626 said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Ferro Vida: Man, f*ck the Cat and his "I rocked Deadpool" tee-shirt =) "
"
Struck a nerve, have I?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ferro Vida: 

LOL.  It's all love. 

@Crom-Cruach:

I'm not saying to downplay him, I'm saying don't overestimate him, big difference. 

Considering I believe myself to be knowledgeable on both, I'd like to believe i'm treating both with the respect they deserve.  You were citing low showings of Deadpool, thus why I was under the impression you could be underestimating him. 

I'm not at all. I've pointed several posts above that Bane carries weaponry as part of his regular arsenal. I'm pointing out that you should dismiss Bane with the argument of weaponry. 

Bane's standard setting is unarmed on these threads.  He has used firearms on multiple occasions, but for the most part he is unarmed, and this applies to this match too.  I'm not anyone wins with weapons, but having sais gives Deadpool the edge he NEEDS in combat against unarmed Bane. 

Bombs and grenades are also part of his arsenal as the Batman "No Man's land arc".  

Having a mini-gun once doesn't count as his regular equipment.  That's like saying Punisher always has the claw of satan because he has it in his arsenal.  As I said above, I'm WELL AWARE of all the times Bane has used weaponry (including Mp5s).  The fact still remains its an unwritten rule his standard combat setting is unarmed (venom on or off based on OP).  Regardless, he's unarmed in this match so debating about how he'd fair with weapons is a moot point.  

Lack of morals wouldn't save him as Bane isn't concerned by such things when he truly wants to kill an enemy either.  

Whats the point of that remark? It was regarding Nightwing.  I was never disputing or discussing Bane's morals. 

Given this, Being far smarter and equally well equiped, Bane would take DP with weapons.   

Too bad he doesn't have weapons in this.   

As secret six has shown, Bane regularly uses guns and tech as well, and being far smarter and more tactically minded. Bombs and grenades are also part of his arsenal as the Batman "No Man's land arc". He went around with a gatling gun and wiped out whole gangs alone. Bane is very capable with fire arms and small weaponry. Given this, Being far smarter and equally well equiped, Bane would take DP with weapons. 

DJ TRETS 95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DJ TRETS 95
@ComicStooge said:
"Bane on Venom could solo the universe! "

@ComicStooge:
 thats the dumbist thing ive ever heard bane cant even take on batman letalone the universe
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@DJ TRETS 95:
It was clearly a joke.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63  Edited By ComicStooge
@Yaujtapool: True. But Nightwing is not on DD's level. Red Hood goes down pretty easy leaving it a 3-on-2.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hellos
@k4tzm4n said:

"@DJ TRETS 95: It was clearly a joke. "

I'm going to have to completely disagree, I don't think his statement was a joke.  
Venom raises Bane's strength to infinite tons from what I heard and the math supports that answer. 

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Team 1. Daredevil will be the biggest problem, since he's a darker hero and he destroyed Bullseye like child's play.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Yaujtapool

@ComicStooge said:

" @Yaujtapool: True. But Nightwing is not on DD's level. Red Hood goes down pretty easy leaving it a 3-on-2. "

I already settled the Nightwing discussion a few pages ago, i know he is not on DD's level which is why i said he will eventually lose .

As for the Red Hood issue i am doubtful, if he faces off against Punisher he may have the chance of beating him.
He has shown to be a decent marksmen and can handle a most weapons, obviously not on the same levels as Punisher but still rather close. 
He possibly has better body armor as well.
Add to that he also is the better H2H combatant of the two (Taken on Batman) .

I would say that in a long range firefight Punisher will take him but if it comes down to close quarters Todd will be victorious.

I see it going in Todds favor because he has more advantages and its more likely to boil down to H2H. This is because the location will give him good cover and opportunities to flank Frank add to that the other fights going on will make it slightly distracting .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By spidey 15
@Hellos: lol
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Hellos:
LMFAOOOOOOOO
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 pretty easy. Daredevil and Nightwing have a good fight, while Bane takes out DP and Red Hood takes out the Punisher.  Then they all take out DD pretty quick.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By karrob
@daak1212 said:
" Team one  Deadpool is immortal and invincible right?  Either or Dardevil is kinda the driving factor here. "
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@karrob said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Team one  Deadpool is immortal and invincible right?  Either or Dardevil is kinda the driving factor here. "
"

He's immortal, but that certainly doesn't make him invincible.  He can still be KO'd, incapacitated, and BFR'd.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By FinalStar86
@k4tzm4n: Just wondering but who do you think would win between Bane and DP if both were unarmed?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@FinalStar86:
Bane.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By FinalStar86
@k4tzm4n: How come?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@FinalStar86:
His superior hand-to-hand abilities and level of pain tolerance should compensate for Deadpool's various physical advantages (agility, speed, HF). 
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#76  Edited By daredevil21134

Marvel wins here
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By FinalStar86
@daredevil21134: Are you just going to bump every Daredevil related thread just to say he wins?
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#78  Edited By daredevil21134
@FinalStar86:
Why do you have a problem with my opinion
Johnslamby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By Johnslamby

I think the teamwork would be better on team 2 cause Deadpool and Punisher do their own thing and stuff

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By saiyan_earthling

T1, because of Shadow Daredevil.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#81  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Team 1.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Fetts

Good fight. I'm going to give it to team 1. Punisher has the advantage on Jason since they start 50 feet away. Deadpool can take Nightwing in a really close fight. Bane could take Daredevil but after that he's screwed.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By jaywray

Team 1 take this, although Banes a tad annoying just.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#84  Edited By entropy_aegis
@jaywray said:
Why?
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Um, if this is Shadowland Daredevil, he could probably solo.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#86  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch: I think it's DD at the beginning of Shadowland so the beast wasn't found out yet. For this fight think Daredevil no morals I guess.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@god_spawn: Ah ha, well in that case, as much as I prefer Team 2, Daredevil and Deadpool can probably take these guys. Punisher would be a decent meat shield.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#88  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
@god_spawn: Ah ha, well in that case, as much as I prefer Team 2, Daredevil and Deadpool can probably take these guys. Punisher would be a decent meat shield.
Lol, I can't actually decide who would win this. I'd say it would come down to who can get the first KO. I'd put Frank over Jason due to starting distance but Frank would lose if it got close. Nightwing can take DD due to equipment, but if Matt doesn't give him the chance to use his stun suit or some form of sonics, I'd say Matt beats him.  I would put DP over Bane due to the sais, and his speed and agility. Who can get the numbers game gets the edge IMO.
jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jaywray
@entropy_aegis said:
@jaywray said:
Why?
Well the only way to take out deadpool is knock out gas and things like that, and even they only work for mere moments. 
Punisher would kill red hood pretty quickly and ruthlessly  
And Daredevil v nightwing would drag out abit but it'd either be a win for dare devil, or a slight chance nightwing wins but is waaay to injured to be of any use. 
So its punisher & Deadpill v bane, and I dont think that needs to be explained. 
1gameboy32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By 1gameboy32

Right off the bat, Daredevil would target Nightwing. Punisher would then target either Bane or Red Hood, most likely Red Hood. And Deadpool would go for whoever's left.

Daredevil and Nightwing would be a good fight at first, but Daredevil would beat him due to his radar sense and slightly more experienced fighting skills.

Deadpool would take out Bane in a matter of seconds due to his invincibility and unpredictability.

Meanwhile, Punisher and Red Hood and shooting at each other. Daredevil and Deadpool would have beaten their opponents and would come to help out Frank. Deadpool and Punisher would be providing the distraction while Daredevil comes out of nowhere and delivers the final blow. It is also very possible that Punisher kills Red Hood before Daredevil takes out Nightwing. Chances are, though, it wouldn't go down like that. Frank's smart, but so is Jason.

The Marvel Team (Team 1) would definitely win.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel in a stomp. No one on team DC has an answer for Deadpool.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By renamed040924

Team 1. Frank can end Jason before he gets up close. Afterwards he'll end everyone else while they're fighting.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jashro44

I was going to go with team marvel but the more and more I think about it the more and more unsure I am....I think Bane with venom would beat daredevil, Deadpool beats nightwing, But I don't know about Jason Todd VS punisher (I think I need to do a little more research on Jason before I call this fight). Might give a slight edge to team Marvel, as I think bane will have issues dropping deadpool and I think deadpools gear will give him a slight edge but I can see this going differently if Jason can beat Frank...

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Punisher could beat redhood,,deadpool would beat bane, daredevil beats Nightwing team marvel FTW in a good fight

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#95  Edited By entropy_aegis

@1gameboy32 said:

Right off the bat, Daredevil would target Nightwing. Punisher would then target either Bane or Red Hood, most likely Red Hood. And Deadpool would go for whoever's left.

Daredevil and Nightwing would be a good fight at first, but Daredevil would beat him due to his radar sense and slightly more experienced fighting skills.

Deadpool would take out Bane in a matter of seconds due to his invincibility and unpredictability.

Meanwhile, Punisher and Red Hood and shooting at each other. Daredevil and Deadpool would have beaten their opponents and would come to help out Frank. Deadpool and Punisher would be providing the distraction while Daredevil comes out of nowhere and delivers the final blow. It is also very possible that Punisher kills Red Hood before Daredevil takes out Nightwing. Chances are, though, it wouldn't go down like that. Frank's smart, but so is Jason.

The Marvel Team (Team 1) would definitely win.

Here we go again with the Deadpool wankery,so Deadpool is invincible now? HAHA,unpredictability does not mean squat.

Daredevil beats Nightwing

Punisher vs Jason could go either wa,h2h Jason takes him but in a gun fight Punisher wins.

Bane on venom takes down Deadpool,he just rips his head off,there's your answer for his healing factor,also Bane is smarter and a better fighter.

This one could go either way,comes down to Jason vs Punisher,whoever wins that one gives his team the benefit.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#96  Edited By consolemaster001

Team 1 easily (unless it's H2H)

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#97  Edited By TDK_1997

Team 1 wins.Daredevil can tkae Dick and the same stands for Deadpool.Punisher will have problems with Bane and will maybe lose.And after that with the team work of both Deadpool and DD they will defeat Bane.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Iragexcudder

This is ridiculous. Team 1

Milling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Milling

Why can't Nightwing and deadpool just take the rest? ;) Think deadpool is my fav Marvel, and nightwing is my fav Dc

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By dondave

Teeam 1 ftw