• 105 results
#1 Edited by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in the White House.
They start off from 50 feet apart.
It is a random encounter.
This is Current Daredevil, Pre-Way Deadpool and Punisher before the frankencastle debacle .
Grayson as Nightwing and Todd as Red Hood with Bane on Venom.
All are armed with their usual equipment.
Morals apply, won through K.O or Death.

Daredevil

Punisher  (M4A1 and Desert eagle with usual body armor)

Deadpool   (Dual Sais)

VS

Nightwing 

&

Red Hood (Dual red pistols and Sub Machine gun and red hood body armor)

&

Bane

#2 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Close fight here, not sure who to give the nod to. I'll go with team 2

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (48886 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you say what Punisher, DP and Red Hood have?   I know you said standard, but they all use a variety of weapons.
Staff
#4 Posted by ComicStooge (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane on Venom could solo the universe!
#5 Posted by ComicStooge (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Team 1 wins due to Daredevil.
#6 Posted by Nerveshatter (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#7 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one 

Deadpool is immortal and invincible right?  Either or Dardevil is kinda the driving factor here.
#8 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Could you say what Punisher, DP and Red Hood have?   I know you said standard, but they all use a variety of weapons. "
There is a list of his standard equipment on his CV page:    Weapons Commonly Used: Dual Commercial Satin M1911's, M60 Machine Gun (Also  

known as the black pig-iron), M249 SAW Machine Gun, Ontario Rangers Shank Knife, Custom made combat knives, TNT with Remote Detonator, Flamethrower.

#9 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Grayson could stack up well against Daredevil but would probably lose
I believe with weapons Castle and Todd can go either way but I might give Frank the nod
Not sure about Bane and DP though

#10 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Could you say what Punisher, DP and Red Hood have?   I know you said standard, but they all use a variety of weapons. "
Edited OP 
@ComicStooge said:
" I think Team 1 wins due to Daredevil. "

How so ? remember team two has Nightwing who will be very formidable .
#11 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool: Nightwing doesn't stack up against Daredevil, though.
#12 Posted by Nerveshatter (151 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see DD vs Nightwing going either way
 Deadpool could possibly beat a mentally unstable Jason Todd
Punisher Could just unload bullets on Bane

#13 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Yaujtapool: Nightwing doesn't stack up against Daredevil, though. "
Yeah especially due to his current lack of morals but surely Nightwing is good enough to at least keep Daredevil occupied until one of his teamates could come to help ?
#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (48886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool: 
Thanks. 

@spiderpigbart:
I'm aware, but that doesn't mean the OP wants him to have ALL of that weaponry.  As you can see, he doesn't here. 

Staff
#15 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

DC wins, Bane and Nightwing can take anyone on the marvel team.

#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Yeah especially due to his current lack of morals but surely Nightwing is good enough to at least keep Daredevil occupied until one of his teamates could come to help ? "
It seems more likely to me that Daredevil takes out Nightwing, then helps one of his teammates.
#17 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" DC wins, Bane and Nightwing can take anyone on the marvel team. "
Eh..I like Grayson but I don't see him taking out Matt without gadgets

Gambler and Static have made good arguments about that such as NW using sonics which are part of his standard gear, not to mention he has a tazer and a electronic pulse that he activate through his suit which would disorient DD long enough for an escrima stick to the jaw

Good fight but I see DD taking a majority especially now since Grayson would still refrain from killing while Daredevil has become more vicious in his Shadowland arc
#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Eh..I like Grayson but I don't see him taking out Matt without gadgets  Gambler and Static have made good arguments about that such as NW using sonics which are part of his standard gear, not to mention he has a tazer and a electronic pulse that he activate through his suit which would disorient DD long enough for an escrima stick to the jaw  Good fight but I see DD taking a majority especially now since Grayson would still refrain from killing while Daredevil has become more vicious in his Shadowland arc "
I disagree, he's fought much better fighters and held his own, he's even gone toe to toe with Deathstroke the terminator and did very well. He's duked it out with the best of the DC universe. DD is going down without a doubt. He's more skilled, better trained and equally agile if not possibly more so.

Bane can take any of the Marvel team any day of the week. Todd will hold up against Punisher, possibly killing him too. There is absolutely no doubt that DC would win.
#19 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Yeah especially due to his current lack of morals but surely Nightwing is good enough to at least keep Daredevil occupied until one of his teamates could come to help ? "
It seems more likely to me that Daredevil takes out Nightwing, then helps one of his teammates. "
Indeed, Daredevil is more likely to win this but what i said was not that Nightwing Beats Daredevil but instead occupies DD long enough to get help, this is mainly because as you said Daredevil will eventually win but i dont think it will be that easy and it will take some time and effort on Daredevils part to put down Grayson . 
#20 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
It seems more likely to me that Daredevil takes out Nightwing, then helps one of his teammates. "
Indeed, Daredevil is more likely to win this but what i said was not that Nightwing Beats Daredevil but instead occupies DD long enough to get help, this is mainly because as you said Daredevil will eventually win but i dont think it will be that easy and it will take some time and effort on Daredevils part to put down Grayson .  "
I know what you said, and I responded with the belief that Daredevil would kill Nightwing before any of Nightwing's teammates wills have a chance to win their fights. 

Under most conditions Nightwing would be able to put up a decent fight against Matt before going down, but based on Daredevil's status as of Shadowland, I see it as a likely outcome for him to kill Dick in less time then it would take to incapacitate him.
#21 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Eh..I like Grayson but I don't see him taking out Matt without gadgets  Gambler and Static have made good arguments about that such as NW using sonics which are part of his standard gear, not to mention he has a tazer and a electronic pulse that he activate through his suit which would disorient DD long enough for an escrima stick to the jaw  Good fight but I see DD taking a majority especially now since Grayson would still refrain from killing while Daredevil has become more vicious in his Shadowland arc "
I disagree, he's fought much better fighters and held his own, he's even gone toe to toe with Deathstroke the terminator and did very well. He's duked it out with the best of the DC universe. DD is going down without a doubt. He's more skilled, better trained and equally agile if not possibly more so.  Bane can take any of the Marvel team any day of the week. Todd will hold up against Punisher, possibly killing him too. There is absolutely no doubt that DC would win. "
Deathstroke beat him 3 times in Dick's own book.  The only time I ever saw him remotely impressive against Slade was after the Bludhaven incident and Grayson ended up leaving and left a note saying he would be back for Slade.  

More skilled? Doubt that, better trained? Maybe in certain aspects like science and detective skills but I would give combat to Matt, I say they are pretty even in agility and acrobatics

Thing is, Daredevil has a sense of awareness that Grayson can't match, the only way I can see Dick winning fairly is if he was able to exploit Matts weakness, 
#22 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" Thing is, Daredevil has a sense of awareness that Grayson can't match, the only way I can see Dick winning fairly is if he was able to exploit Matts weakness,  "
which is exactly what Batman trained him to do. I don't see him loosing to DD anyday of the week without PIS.
#23 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Yaujtapool said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

" @Yaujtapool said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Indeed, Daredevil is more likely to win this but what i said was not that Nightwing Beats Daredevil but instead occupies DD long enough to get help, this is mainly because as you said Daredevil will eventually win but i dont think it will be that easy and it will take some time and effort on Daredevils part to put down Grayson .  "
I know what you said, and I responded with the belief that Daredevil would kill Nightwing before any of Nightwing's teammates wills have a chance to win their fights.   Under most conditions Nightwing would be able to put up a decent fight against Matt before going down, but based on Daredevil's status as of Shadowland, I see it as a likely outcome for him to kill Dick in less time then it would take to incapacitate him. "
Perhaps that could happen.

As for whether Daredevil will kill Nightwing, well he has shown to be ruthless and kill but that was against a long time nemesis who was by all means the evil bad guy who tormented him, so his reasoning to kill him wasnt entirely that hard .

That said he may not go for the kill instantly but his ruthlessness will still make him rather formidable adversary and he probably has the best chance of breaking the deadlock out of all of the others but i still reckon it will be pretty close.
#24 Posted by mavfan626 (4138 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool can take out bane. idk about the others.

#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool: It was shown in Daredevil #508 that he is being controlled by some outside entity; one that makes him loyal to the Hand and to their ideals, one such ideal being to kill anyone in his opposition.
#26 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626:  no way in Hell, Bane would break him in half easy, then crush his annoying face under his boot.
#27 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Yaujtapool: It was shown in Daredevil #508 that he is being controlled by some outside entity; one that makes him loyal to the Hand and to their ideals, one such ideal being to kill anyone in his opposition. "
Ahh yes i remember that, so far it has made him kill Bullseye but we are yet to see if it will make him kill any good guys which is what Nightwing is .

But since most evidence currently points to the notion you stated i suppose i would have to support it for now .
#28 Posted by mavfan626 (4138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

" @mavfan626:  no way in Hell, Bane would break him in half easy, then crush his annoying face under his boot. "

Deadpool would shoot the **** out of him before anything like that happens or uses his agility and swords to take him out.
#29 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626:  You are clearly severily missinformed or a DP fanboy. Deadpool get his ass handed to him all the time by C-Listers, he's an idiot and a loon. Bane is the guy who broke batman, who can go toe to toe with the best Street Levelers of the DC universe come out good, he's a genius who invented his own martial based on studying others and has vast knowledge of tactics and anything else pertaining to this fight. 

If you really think Deadpool can take Bane, you have no idea who Bane is.
#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
"  
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @mavfan626:  no way in Hell, Bane would break him in half easy, then crush his annoying face under his boot. "
Deadpool would shoot the **** out of him before anything like that happens or uses his agility and swords to take him out. "
Alright:

Bane is not bullet proof, no matter how durable he may be. Deadpool can bring him down with enough bullets.

In a hand to hand fight, Bane would most likely win. Pre-Daniel Way Deadpool would do better, but I don't see him winning that fight.
#31 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @mavfan626 said:
"  
@Crom-Cruach said:
Deadpool would shoot the **** out of him before anything like that happens or uses his agility and swords to take him out. "
Alright:  Bane is not bullet proof, no matter how durable he may be. Deadpool can bring him down with enough bullets.  In a hand to hand fight, Bane would most likely win. Pre-Daniel Way Deadpool would do better, but I don't see him winning that fight. "
Also Deadpool only has sais so bullets are out of the question unless Bane faces of against Punisher .
#32 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"Alright:  Bane is not bullet proof, no matter how durable he may be. Deadpool can bring him down with enough bullets.  In a hand to hand fight, Bane would most likely win. Pre-Daniel Way Deadpool would do better, but I don't see him winning that fight. "
He doesn't have to be, he just needs to act like what makes him Bane, the genius tactical bruiser he is. He uses guns routinely as shown in his run of Secret Six. He's much smarter and a much better hand to hand fighter, he would eat DP for breakfast.
#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"Alright:  Bane is not bullet proof, no matter how durable he may be. Deadpool can bring him down with enough bullets.  In a hand to hand fight, Bane would most likely win. Pre-Daniel Way Deadpool would do better, but I don't see him winning that fight. "
He doesn't have to be, he just needs to act like what makes him Bane, the genius tactical bruiser he is. He uses guns routinely as shown in his run of Secret Six. He's much smarter and a much better hand to hand fighter, he would eat DP for breakfast. "
I was agreeing with you.
#34 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  I saw, I was adding to your statement actually not arguing with it, your argument that Bane is far from bulletproof is very relevant. I there decided to continue on your tangent by adding to the fact that guns are also part of Bane's arsenal :)
#35 Edited by k4tzm4n (48886 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626:
@Crom-Cruach: 

Let's get some fizacts straight! 

1) Deadpool doesn't even have a gun in this match. 
2) Deadpool has sais, so the debate should be over how Bane can handle stabbing / slashing damage.  Unfortunately, his run on venom was rather short lived, but Azrael's slashes had a clear impact on him.  It's more than fair to assume Deadpool CAN inflict the required damage with sais.  The result is up to the debate about IF he could pull it off (which I believe he could, actually.  Sorry, Bane.  I still love you) 
3) Deadpool isn't an idiot.  He's stated before he only apcts the part of an idiot.  Not only because he thinks it's fun, but because it lets his foes underestimate him.  People like Daniel Way have taken this too far and turned current DP into an idiot at times.  This is pre-Way.

Staff
#36 Posted by mavfan626 (4138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool:
@Crom-Cruach: 
 @Ferro Vida: 

The OP said that deadpool had Dual Sais but at the top of the OP it said All are armed with their usual equipment so which is it?
#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: Gotcha xD Just making sure.
#38 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" @Yaujtapool:
@Crom-Cruach: 
 @Ferro Vida:     The OP said that deadpool had Dual Sais but at the top of the OP it said All are armed with their usual equipment so which is it? "
Common sense would dictate that those who do not have specified weapons have their usual arsenal and those with the specified weapons only have those weapons; add to that K4tz4mn asked what weapons Deadpool, Red Hood and Punisher used and i replied by editing the OP to show him them . 

Read the first page for conformation, unless you think i need to edit it again.
#39 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"2) Deadpool has sais, so the debate should be over how Bane can handle stabbing / slashing damage.  Unfortunately, his run on venom was rather short lived, but Azrael's slashes had a clear impact on him.  It's more than fair to assume Deadpool CAN inflict the required damage with sais.  The result is up to the debate about IF he could pull it off (which I believe he could, actually.  Sorry, Bane.  I still love you) 

"
You are innacuretly informed about Bane if you believe this, he is far better hand to hand then DP ever could hope to be he holds his own against far better fighters on a routine basis,is far smarter and stronger. DP loses all the time to inferior fighters, he could never take Bane. He goes toe to toe with Batman and holds his own. If you're arguing that DP is up there with Batman in skill, then this debate has officially become moot because comparing DP to Batman in skill is like comparing a jackal to a 300 pound healthy bengal tiger.
#40 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: K4tz is actually one of the top Bane experts on the site.
#41 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"2) Deadpool has sais, so the debate should be over how Bane can handle stabbing / slashing damage.  Unfortunately, his run on venom was rather short lived, but Azrael's slashes had a clear impact on him.  It's more than fair to assume Deadpool CAN inflict the required damage with sais.  The result is up to the debate about IF he could pull it off (which I believe he could, actually.  Sorry, Bane.  I still love you) 

"
You are innacuretly informed about Bane if you believe this, he is far better hand to hand then DP ever could hope to be he holds his own against far better fighters on a routine basis,is far smarter and stronger. DP loses all the time to inferior fighters, he could never take Bane. He goes toe to toe with Batman and holds his own. If you're arguing that DP is up there with Batman in skill, then this debate has officially become moot because comparing DP to Batman in skill is like comparing a jackal to a 300 pound healthy bengal tiger. "
Perhaps you are inaccurately informed on Deadpool judging by your comments .
#42 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  Then why is he arguing that DP could take him? It's ridiculous, this is Bane were talking about, no way DP could take him without PIS.
#43 Posted by k4tzm4n (48886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

"
You are innacuretly informed about Bane if you believe this, he is far better hand to hand then DP ever could hope to be he holds his own against far better fighters on a routine basis,is far smarter and stronger. DP loses all the time to inferior fighters, he could never take Bane. He goes toe to toe with Batman and holds his own. If you're arguing that DP is up there with Batman in skill, then this debate has officially become moot because comparing DP to Batman in skill is like comparing a jackal to a 300 pound healthy bengal tiger. "

Oh, am I?  May you please point out where I stated I believe Deadpool is the superior hand-to-hand combatant? I didn't.  I believe Deadpool can inflict the damage due to his speed, agility, durability, and healing factor allowing him to stay in the game for quite awhile against Bane's two ton strength.  Keep in mind, this is PRE-CURRENT Deadpool, the one who could rock Cable in hand-to-hand, have prolonged bloodbaths with Wolverine, hold his own with Iron Fist, school Shatterstar, and take out Bullseye.  Bane ALWAYS gives Batman a good fight, but he never wins.  If you'd like, I'll gladly provide the scans of all their fights =P 

@Yaujtapool said:

" @mavfan626 said:
" @Yaujtapool:
@Crom-Cruach: 
  @Ferro Vida:     The OP said that deadpool had Dual Sais but at the top of the OP it said All are armed with their usual equipment so which is it? "
Common sense would dictate that those who do not have specified weapons have their usual arsenal and those with the specified weapons only have those weapons; add to that K4tz4mn asked what weapons Deadpool, Red Hood and Punisher used and i replied by editing the OP to show him them .   Read the first page for conformation, unless you think i need to edit it again. "

LOL Verbal pwned! 

Staff
#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Ferro Vida:  Then why is he arguing that DP could take him? It's ridiculous, this is Bane were talking about, no way DP could take him without PIS. "
He's also a DP expert. Pre-Way Deadpool can beat Bane. Post-Way Deadpool probably won't.
#45 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:
@Ferro Vida:Would Pre Way be anything before DP second volume??
#46 Posted by k4tzm4n (48886 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @k4tzm4n:
@Ferro Vida:Would Pre Way be anything before DP second volume?? "

Anything before the current Deadpool volume.  Although to be fair, Suicide Kings (which took place during the same time as the current volume--- written by Benson) was a fair display of his abilities for the most part.
Staff
#47 Posted by k4tzm4n (48886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach: 
Just because I believe Deadpool can win (thanks to the weaponry provided), doesn't mean I believe it's a one-sided battle.  Bane is clearly the more gifted fighter when it comes to technical know-how and tactics.  His superior size (allowing for greater reach), strength, and underestimated speed/agility will certainly play a role, too.  But what it comes down to is Deadpool's attacks with the sais will cause damage (which Bane's low level healing factor will eventually take care of on Venom, but rather slowly), and I believe Deadpool has the speed, agility, durability and skill to keep him in the match long enough to inflict enough damage.  I don't think he would take a large majority by any means, but I believe pre-Way Deadpool has what it takes to accomplish the task. 

Now, if he were unarmed he would naturally lose a vast majority. 

@Ferro Vida said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" @Ferro Vida:  Then why is he arguing that DP could take him? It's ridiculous, this is Bane were talking about, no way DP could take him without PIS. "
He's also a DP expert. Pre-Way Deadpool can beat Bane. Post-Way Deadpool probably won't. "

Much appreciated.  Thank you. 

Staff
#48 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @k4tzm4n:
@Ferro Vida:Would Pre Way be anything before DP second volume?? "

Anything before the current Deadpool volume.  Although to be fair, Suicide Kings (which took place during the same time as the current volume--- written by Benson) was a fair display of his abilities for the most part. "
You mean his abilities as of right now?  Because I consider getting his nose bitten off and getting owned by Tombstone who's also a mediocre fighter, to be something that might happen to current Deadpool 
#49 Posted by mavfan626 (4138 posts) - - Show Bio
What the hell Bane is on Venom n Deadpool gets Sai's? Deadpool might be able to beat him but thats pushing it. Yet Deadpool has taken punches from Rihno and Hulk and got back up fine, I say give deadpool his swords and he would stand a better chance. 
#50 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Oh, am I?  May you please point out where I stated I believe Deadpool is the superior hand-to-hand combatant? I didn't.  I believe Deadpool can inflict the damage due to his speed, agility, durability, and healing factor allowing him to stay in the game for quite awhile against Bane's two ton strength.  Keep in mind, this is PRE-CURRENT Deadpool, the one who could rock Cable in hand-to-hand, have prolonged bloodbaths with Wolverine, hold his own with Iron Fist, school Shatterstar, and take out Bullseye.  Bane ALWAYS gives Batman a good fight, but he never wins.  If you'd like, I'll gladly provide the scans of all their fights"
This is doesn't even come close to proving he could take Bane. To prove he could take Bane would require him consistently winning or holding his own against the likes of Captain American and Black Panther. Bullseye ain't that great a fighter either. Iron Fist was also much weaker then he is now as well, so this isn't proof. None of the fighters above mentionned are in the same league as Batman hand to hand. Bane has taken on fighters as fast as DP, like Nightwing. Again how have you shown that he can take Bane?

@Ferro Vida said:
""He's also a DP expert. Pre-Way Deadpool can beat Bane. Post-Way Deadpool probably won't. "
I don't see it, none of the showing's I've seen or the fights mentionned depict him taking enemies on the level Bane routinely dukes it out with or wins against.