never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle takes place the same place Cap fought Batroc. Both battles are random encounters. Battle are won by KO.

Round 1- Daredevil gets his black suit

Round 2- Daredevil gets his red suit

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Daredevil. Both rounds.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mtuske

Batroc took a pounding with hits from a superhuman. Did lose but was far faster than DD from the videos I've seen also lacks power.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc is one of the best h2h fighters on earth that isn't meta, he would wreck DD from the netflix series.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@mtuske said:

Batroc took a pounding and hits from a superhuman. Did lose but was far faster and DD from the videos lacks power.

Daredevil's hits should be sufficient. He still took down Kingpin and oneshotted fully grown men.

Batroc is one of the best h2h fighters on earth that isn't meta, he would wreck DD from the netflix series.

Where do you get that from? Captain America walked all over him, Batroc stood no chance at all.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: DD would do no better against Cap. Cap kicked Batroc and sent him flying and he took it like a champ. We must have seen different fights but fron the eye test he is slower, less skilled and does seem to lack power. I'm only going off the videos I've seen so I could be wrong.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Daredevil would do much better. He'd still lose, but he'd do better. Daredevil dodges bullets, destroys goons and has some other feats that I'm forgetting. Batroc's only feat is losing to Captain America.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Could go either way honestly, I´d love to see them fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

Batroc is pretty quick and will land hits on Matt but Matt won't be put down, and eventually Batroc will be knocked out. His skill, agility, and resilience will help with that.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By homicidalmaniac

I finally seen Daredevil show;it was amazing!

Daredevil should take both rounds

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc is fairly feat-less, but if I had to say I'd think it'd be a pretty even match with the slight majority going to Matt. But Daredevil would do no better against Cap than Batroc did.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Batroc, just barely.

Round 2: Daredevil

But this is the first fight i've seen involving Netflix Daredevil that was actually a good discussion. Bravo.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Toss up honestly. Batroc has some powerful kicks and even managed to block/parry a couple of Cap's strikes even after he got serious. Also when Cap knocked him out he wasn't down for long (I mean really, he was up and moving in not time) so his durability is pretty good too.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way, tbh but I'm more inclined to say Matt takes this

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc all day. Kept up with Cap pretty well. Cap would cripple Matt with a few full strength punches.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of fighting skill Daredevil is probably more comparable to Captain America himself. He was able to defeat nine Russian gangsters all at once, some of whom were armed, while he was so injured that there was no physical advantage at all, just pure skill. He was also able to defeat Fisk who had a monstrous physical advantage, whereas Cap was only able to *survive* against Ultron who had a similar physical advantage. I know I know, they aren't interchangeable feats, but it gives you an idea of just how skilled Daredevil really is in the MCU for a normal street level guy. He should defeat mercenary Batroc with maybe mid diff.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc all day. Kept up with Cap pretty well. Cap would cripple Matt with a few full strength punches.

That's ABC logic you know.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Cap would also cripple Batroc with a few full strength punches.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: ABC logic isn't infallible but in some cases it works.

If "Character X" can physically hurt Hulk then "X" can hurt Star-Lord too.

It may be ABC but it's true.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc didn't really hurt Cap though...like at all. So saying that Batroc would beat Matt just bc he managed to survive in a brief skirmish with a mock-serious Cap that only lasted about a min. and a half isn't sound logic nor should it be applied here.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green said:

Batroc didn't really hurt Cap though...like at all. So saying that Batroc would beat Matt just bc he managed to survive in a brief skirmish with a mock-serious Cap that only lasted about a min. and a half isn't sound logic nor should it be applied here.

I agree with you 100%, but I feel I should ask, then what feats does Daredevil have?

His only feats are literally fighting Nobu (and Nobu is featles) and Kingpin, and using Kingpin's feats still means we are using A,B,C logic.

I confess, I am using A,B,C, logic to decide this outcome, because otherwise neither character has done really anything.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:
@avatar_of_green said:

I agree with you 100%, but I feel I should ask, then what feats does Daredevil have?

His only feats are literally fighting Nobu (and Nobu is featles) and Kingpin, and using Kingpin's feats still means we are using A,B,C logic.

I confess, I am using A,B,C, logic to decide this outcome, because otherwise neither character has done really anything.

Batroc tanked several blows from Cap before he got knocked out which gives you an idea of how durable;e he is. He's also really good with his feet. I think that Matt is more skilled but I also believe that Batroc may be able to match his durability. I'd say that Matt takes a good majority though.

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a regular person, Batroc actually impressed me with his performance against Cap. Yeah, he ended up losing pretty quick once Cap took off the helmet, but for a moment I wondered if Batroc was enhanced himself. Daredevil has more feats, but he struggles against non-superpowered (albeit well-trained) opponents. I think Batroc could take the majority here.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think Batroc would give DD a fight but DD takes both rounds. With his suit, he takes it easily.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Devil_Driver

Batroc knocked Steve down a few times with his kicks, he never had a chance of beating Steve obviously but it was still pretty impressive, this one is a hard call for me, I would have liked to have seen Batroc get some action in against someone besides Steve.

On one hand Batroc has the tools to take Matt out, his offense was impressive and he was clearly skilled, his durability was pretty good as well considering he was able to get up shortly after being tackled through that door by Steve, on the other hand Matts durability was overall more impressive over the course of the series, his reaction time was impressive and he is no slouch in the martial arts department either having been trained by Stick.

I'm giving Matt the win more often than not because while they both fought and lost their respective hand to hand fights against skilled challengers in Steve/Nobu, Matt did go on to defeat Nobu by taking tactical advantage of his environment and he beat Fisk who showed some pretty good power and fighting skill in his own right. Batroc is encumbered by the fact that his only showing is a loss, an admirable effort considering his opposition but a loss none the less.

phlox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to go Batroc for slight majority. His h2h skills looked elite and polished. He was fast and able to keep up with Cap. His power was strong enough to knock down Cap multiple times. He was able to take some Cap shots as well. Convincing enough showing despite the end result.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The omnipotent Man without Fear takes it again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc wins this. A lot more powerful and durable, while being just as fast too.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

matt

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batroc wins both rounds.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc's only feat is being stomped by Cap.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By goonage

Batroc. He actually challenged a power H2H metahuman combatant. Daredevil still struggles with normal humans.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DSTREET45

Daredevil.

AdamShumpisxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc from the movie is featless, Cap put his shield down and didnt even struggle with Batroc

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to daredevil in a close fight. Batroc will be able to apply more damage but DD can take it.

Round 2 should end quicker as batrocs attacks wont damage DD as much.

matthew1061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should have checked to see if someone had done this before.

It's a great fight.

Awareness - Batroc is really good, as seen in the scene where he becomes aware of Cap's shield in time to duck it. That said, super senses + radar and this belongs to DD.

Power - DD has taken out tough guys with one blow and his style, influenced by boxing, is powerful. Batroc knocks Captain America down with kicks three times, twice when the kick is shielded. Slight edge to Batroc.

Strength - Both are very close to the same size and in excellent condition. I can't see any evidence to tip this either way.

Speed - Batroc pulls off some really nice feint-kicks that look quicker than anything I can remember Matt doing. Slight edge to him.

Durability - Batroc takes two knees, one shield slam, three kicks, two punches, and getting tackled through a door before he is beaten in his fight with Cap. That's impressive but I'd argue that DD takes at least that much damage in the Potter and Kingpin fights, and more in the Nobu fight, and goes on to win.

Aggressiveness - Batroc takes this hands down. His attack initially has Cap on the ropes because of surprise and its unrelenting nature. It's only when Cap breaks his rhythm and restarts the fight that he gains the advantage.

Acrobatics - Batroc is very good, as his handspring escape from Cap's throw shows, but he never shows us what does, and it's not as well integrated into his fighting style. Advantage DD.

It could easily go either way but, and DD's sticks would be a difference baker if he was using them. I'll say narrow victory for Batroc in round 1 and an equally narrow win for DD in round 2.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc both rounds as of now. Season 2 of Daredevil might change things though.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD both rounds after a good fight.

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil 6/10 or 5.5/10. Excellent fight.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil.

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to review my opinion, I initially said Daredevil 6/10 (season 1) but I finished seeing all the season 2 yesterday, my opinion has changed.

Daredevil 8/10 or 9/10

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season 2 Daredevil definitely wins with newer batons and red suit. DD out-classes him in skill by now, while Batroc's only advantage now is strength.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm leaning towards DD.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers