#1  Edited By TheVivas
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• H2H.
  • Daredevil is wearing his black suit.
  • Morals off for both fighters.
  • DD doesn't know about Bane's mask weakness.
  • Fight takes place in the middle of a street in Hell's Kitchen around 5 p.m.
  • Start 15 feet apart.
  • Win by death or KO.
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 rogueshadow  Moderator

Daredevil can't put Bane down in sheer h2h and can't that many of his shots (he can probably tank a decent few) in this costume.

With batons and his final suit he'd probably win, but here, Matt loses.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was a dupe at first but it isn't bc the other one has Armored suit DD fighting Bane.

Anyway, Matt is a pretty astute fighter so I'd wager that after realizing that none of his strikes are phasing Bane, he'd go for the mask. His radar sight would most likely pick up its presence fairly quickly anyway. Plus, he'd be able to read the changes in Bane's breathing patterns during their fight which would cause him to deduce that the mask is responsible for said changes. He's also fast enough to dodge most of Bane's attacks while he's piecing all of this together so I could see him taking an overwhelming majority here as Bane's mask would actually work against due to Matt's enhanced senses.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

I thought this was a dupe at first but it isn't bc the other one has Armored suit DD fighting Bane.

Anyway, Matt is a pretty astute fighter so I'd wager that after realizing that none of his strikes are phasing Bane, he'd go for the mask. His radar sight would most likely pick up its presence fairly quickly anyway. Plus, he'd be able to read the changes in Bane's breathing patterns during their fight which would cause him to deduce that the mask is responsible for said changes. He's also fast enough to dodge most of Bane's attacks while he's piecing all of this together so I could see him taking an overwhelming majority here as Bane's mask would actually work against due to Matt's enhanced senses.

Batman's punches couldn't knock Bane's mask out, it was only his gauntlets that managed to knock it open. I doubt DD could either.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Bane Breaks him down.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

Batman's punches couldn't knock Bane's mask out, it was only his gauntlets that managed to knock it open. I doubt DD could either.

I disagree. Enough consecutive punches and kicks to the face should do the trick. Matt will have plenty of time, plenty of opportunities, and plenty of openings to work with as long as Matt doesn't try to brawl it out with him (like he has the tendency to do with opponents who outclass him in weight). The only thing I'm worried about is how Bane will react once his mask breaks...o_O

http://i.minus.com/irxMUWBEHLCsC.gif

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

@super_mod: Matt's not so skilled that he can just dance around Bane like that and keep hammering at it without getting hit himself.

I do disagree, if Batman knocking the sh*t out of it isn't pulling the mask off, it's not coming off to anything but an actual yank. DD's not gonna have the time to yank it without getting a smashed jaw.

If he could disconnect the mask, with his batons or something, I think Matt would deal with Psycho-Bane, then he would be able to dance around him until he ended up keeling over in agony.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Matt's not so skilled that he can just dance around Bane like that and keep hammering at it without getting hit himself.

He's more skilled and faster than Batman so that honestly should be enough for him to dance around Bane. Plus his enhanced senses give him a well needed edge. Bane only starts showing serious combat speed when his mask gets tampered with.

I do disagree, if Batman knocking the sh*t out of it isn't pulling the mask off, it's not coming off to anything but an actual yank. DD's not gonna have the time to yank it without getting a smashed jaw.

We're at an impasse then. I get what you're saying but from what I've seen, only "psycho Bane" has the speed to keep up with Matt in a fight. I'm, of course, referring to the times that Matt fought while he was healthy, which was only about half the time.

If he could disconnect the mask, with his batons or something, I think Matt would deal with Psycho-Bane, then he would be able to dance around him until he ended up keeling over in agony.

I suppose I agree with this.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

He's more skilled and faster than Batman so that honestly should be enough for him to dance around Bane. Plus his enhanced senses give him a well needed edge. Bane only starts showing serious combat speed when his mask gets tampered with.

We're at an impasse then. I get what you're saying but from what I've seen, only "psycho Bane" has the speed to keep up with Matt in a fight. I'm, of course, referring to the times that Matt fought while he was healthy, which was only about half the time.

Batman's is arguably as skilled, his best h2h feats are:

• Fighting equally with Ra's Al Ghul
  • Beating 4 elite League of Shadows ninjas
  • Beating a S.WA.T. team
  • Beating 12 criminals in 21 seconds

Matt's not so much faster that he can just whip around Bane, he's gonna get hit eventually, and I think he will because I can't see him knocking the mask off when Batman couldn't, Batman has some mean striking power.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

@rogueshadow said:

Matt would stomp Ra's so this doesn't really help.

Fodder is fodder.

• Beating a S.WA.T. team

Matt beating a group of armed dirty cops on more than one occasion is comparable to this feat.

Although it was only like 5 or 6 cops, Matt did that while the dirty detective in witness protection had his eyes closed in less than 10 sec. Still pretty impressive all things considered.

Matt's not so much faster that he can just whip around Bane, he's gonna get hit eventually,

Matt has the damage soak to take those licks and keep fighting through it. His durabiltity is one of his best qualities and it shouldn't be ignored. Bane is a tank but his striking feats aren't that impressive other than destroying that pillar and cracking Batman's mask with successive punches. Matt is clearly faster and should be able to dodge a good deal of his strikes as long as he doesn't try to brawl it out with him.

and I think he will because I can't see him knocking the mask off when Batman couldn't, Batman has some mean striking power.

I'll give Bane's mask more credit than that and say that it may take Matt kicking it until it break (since kicks are proven to have more striking power than punches). I'm still backing him for the majority.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@super_mod said:

@rogueshadow said:

Matt would stomp Ra's so this doesn't really help.

Fodder is fodder.

• Beating a S.WA.T. team

Matt beating a group of armed dirty cops on more than one occasion is comparable to this feat.

Although it was only like 5 or 6 cops, Matt did that while the dirty detective in witness protection had his eyes closed in less than 10 sec. Still pretty impressive all things considered.

Matt's not so much faster that he can just whip around Bane, he's gonna get hit eventually,

Matt has the damage soak to take those licks and keep fighting through it. His durabiltity is one of his best qualities and it shouldn't be ignored. Bane is a tank but his striking feats aren't that impressive other than destroying that pillar and cracking Batman's mask with successive punches. Matt is clearly faster and should be able to dodge a good deal of his strikes as long as he doesn't try to brawl it out with him.

and I think he will because I can't see him knocking the mask off when Batman couldn't, Batman has some mean striking power.

I'll give Bane's mask more credit than that and say that it may take Matt kicking it until it break (since kicks are proven to have more striking power than punches). I'm still backing him for the majority.

Matt has the pain soak to tank shots, not the damage soak. Out of the final costume he can't tank more than a few of Bane's shots. Bane can bust Batman's helmet which is basically like smashing a motorcycle helmet, smash concrete and effortlessly lift 270lb over his head. Matt has never tanked shot from anybody that strong and therefore doesn't have the feats. Bane is also not slow, slower than Matt, but not so slow he can't tag Matt.

I really don't think we've seen Matt have high enough durability to suggest he can deal with strength like that and he doesn't have the speed to just f*ck with Bane and keep kicking the mask all the live long day until it maybe, eventually comes out, he's gonna get hit, a couple of hits from Bane and he's in trouble.

• I don't think Matt would stomp Ra's, but he'd probably win.
  • 4 elite LoS ninjas all wielding swords who have had the exact same training as Bruce are fodder?
  • I'm pretty sure he was in his final suit and incorporated his batons into the fight against them, I don't think he went straight up h2h.
  • Matt had the element of surprise, there were less combatants and we didn't see exactly what happened. Plus Batman was literally surrounded in a circle, so not as impressive.
  • Matt simply isn't as strong as Bruce, he doesn't have the feats. Bruce can pull up 240lbs that had the momentum of sliding down a mountain side with one arm. If Bruce can't get it out after multiple hits, Matt isn't.
KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt would win.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Bane beats Matt with or without his sticks and red suit.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane absolutely trashes Matt at the moment, wait until he gets more feats.

He was getting messed up by Fisk for a little, who doesn't have the strength and no where near the skill of Bane.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane. Far more skilled and physically imposing.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bane probs

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Bane.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#18 JediXMan  Moderator

Matt had problems fighting Kingpin, who was just a brute. He isn't as fast, as well trained, or as durable as Bane.

I'm giving this to Bane.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Daredevil

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bane wins, though if you give Matt his red suit and the batons he should win.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bane wins, though if you give Matt his red suit and the batons he should win.

There's a thread with that matchup already, lol.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Matt can't hurt him.

NightSky86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD can't win with just h2h, he needs his batons and armored suit to beat Bane

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont know if he can put him down.

Probably not ...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane take this.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll side with Matt on this.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matty

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane stomps Fisk and DD

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Murdock

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bane because of durability.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane. Even though he only has human durability his strength make him a bad matchup for DD. Until DD starts breaking bones and using pressure points he gonna struggle vs Bane.

Bane 4/5

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Matts been breaking bones since early season 1......

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matty

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By imagein

Agreed with RBT, Bane. His durability (barely feels pain due to his mask and bulk), skill (he was able to sense Batman while he tried to sneak up on him in pure darkness, was the new leader of the league of shadows, was in that environment since he was a child, and bruh he beat Batman like he stole something), stronger (he manhandled Batman in their first encounter), and more strategic (he orchestrated one of Bruce's defeat, trapped most of the police of Gotham underground, and took over the rest of the city).

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane. Not even a question.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Amonfire1776

DD

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Amendment50

I do think Bane would win but Matt would give him some trouble.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9