• Start 15 meters apart
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlackWind

He doesn't get past Bronze Tiger. Ben took a hit from Mirakuru Roy and got up quickly. And Daredevil takes a while to droo even normal people. He isn't taking down BT with his hits.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bit out of order, but the only person he might be able to beat is Firefly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List is slightly out of order. Ben should be much higher.

Stops at 2.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A bit out of order, but the only person he might be able to beat is Firefly.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ben but he'd beat Nyssa or Komodo.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze Tiger was a jobber, Daredevil easily gets past him. He might stop at Boomerang, who was pretty beastly when he first showed up, but then went down kindof easy at the end of the episode. If not he definitely stops at Slade.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ben but he'd beat Nyssa or Komodo.

Get outta here.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze Tiger was a jobber, Daredevil easily gets past him. He might stop at Boomerang, who was pretty beastly when he first showed up, but then went down kindof easy at the end of the episode. If not he definitely stops at Slade.

The guy who almost killed Oliver was a jobber?

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@moonchilde said:

When he got the drop on him that one time, and lost horribly and easily in every other encounter between them. Yea, he's a jobber. Has one sort-of-but-not-really decent fight that he still lost, and got beat horrible in every other fight he's had. He and Wildcat are the jobbers of the series so far.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He can just do what Oliver did and stealth on Nyssa then overpower her. She's too inconsistent in hand to hand to suggest she could beat him.

Komodo just doesn't have the frats.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@highaccuser: Komodo was fighting Ollie and Roy at once in his first fight.

The Proper Order IMO

1. Firefly
  2. Bronze Tiger-Stops here, if Tiger can cut through Ollie's special arrows, I don't see why they can't cut through DD armor. At the very least he can still stab DD in the mouth.
  3. Meryln
  4. Nyssa
  5. Slade (No Mirakuru)
  6. Komodo
  7. Ra's
  8. Captain Boomerang
  9. Cyrus Gold
  10. Deathstroke
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:
@moonchilde said:

When he got the drop on him that one time, and lost horribly and easily in every other encounter between them. Yea, he's a jobber. Has one sort-of-but-not-really decent fight that he still lost, and got beat horrible in every other fight he's had. He and Wildcat are the jobbers of the series so far.

What are you talking about? Their first encounter ended in stalemate and it was completely fair fight. No one got drop on anyone. In their second fight, when Ben and China double teamed Oliver, Ben would have killed Oliver had it not been for Diggle. In their third fight, Oliver spammed arrows until one hit and KOed him by electrocuting him. Doesn't count.

Their next fight, in episode "Tremors" actually ended with Ben having the upper hand. They fought evenly for a while until Ben knocked Oliver down and drove away with truck. I don't remember if they ever engaged again.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at boomerang. Dd was realy off to fighting nobu and hischained weapon. A bunch of boomerangs are gonna cut him up

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@highaccuser: Daredevi's stealth is sh!t, the idea of just casually substituting him for Arrow, who can appear and disappear seemingly from thin air, even against highly trained and/or super powered characters, and regularly infiltrates highly elite locations like ARGUS HQ without a problem, is just foolish. Daredevil never beat a single opponent using stealth, let alone Nyssa al Ghul who would be by far the single most highly trained opponent he's faced yet. And all that said, Arrow didn't beat Nyssa using stealth anyway, he maneuvered closer towards her during their archery duel until eventually he was able to engage in CQC and incap her with a submission hold, because he knew her superior flexibility gave her the edge in an archery duel.

Honestly Komodo might be short on feats, but he's done enough to prove he's on a higher level from Daredevil. He's an even better archer than Oliver, and is considered one of the greatest assassins in the Arrow world, he's almost a match for Oliver in martial arts and IIRC he easily floored Roy while fighting them both simultaneously.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Why is Nyssa above Merlyn? I know she defeated him, but that was most likely PIS. Considering she has lost to him before and got stomped by Oliver a few episodes later.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Actually she lost to Oliver in the very same episode where she beat Merlyn. I was originally very upset when Nyssa somehow defeated Merlyn, however with the reveal in the latest episode it actually seems likely that he wasn't trying to beat her, everything in the season was part of Malcolm's plot to take over the League, and even being captured by Nyssa and tortured ended up working to his advantage because it allowed him to fulfill the prophecy.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@lukehero:

Firefly

Bronze Tiger-Stops here, if Tiger can cut through Ollie's special arrows, I don't see why they can't cut through DD armor. At the very least he can still stab DD in the mouth.

Meryln

Nyssa

Slade (No Mirakuru)

Komodo

Ra's

Captain Boomerang

Cyrus Gold

Deathstroke

Wow I disagree with this list A LOT. Nyssa above Merlyn is one thing, but Komodo above them both? Then Captain Boomerang somehow above Ra's? And Cyrus Gold behind only Deathstroke?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@rbt: I don't see why it would be PIS. I see nick pointed out some possible reasons he might have lost, but unless that's out right stated next season, that's too much speculation for me. @nickzambuto: I don't wanna just ignore you guys. But, I'm sure we've talked at length on this in a couple of different threads and PM's IIRC. For one thing Boomerang's gear would put him above Ras. For another Ras has never faced Ollie while Ollie was making full use of his standard Arrow type gear and Boomerang has. I'm not trying to take away from Ras stats or skills, but at 50 feet apart, outside of using stealth Boomerang would boomerang spam him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: The point is she has no counter whatsoever for stealth, and I'm not even confident she could tag him before he closes to gap if she did. Again - if Arrow can wreck Nyssa by virtue of strength then I don't see why Matt can't given that she has no strength fests to compare with his.

Being a better archer than Oliver isn't even necessarily true given he got outskilled by him in an archery duel. And honestly Oliver doesn't have the archery feats to tag someone of Matt's speed before they close a gap. Matching Arrow is hard to gauge. Bronze Tiger and China White each did it but then he stalemated them both at the same time. Besides he doesn't have any showings of wrecking skilled characters that would suggest Matt couldn't also hold his own against him. Roy just isn't comparable to Matt on average.

Of course I haven't seen the last 8 or so episodes so there might be some feats I don't know about.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Boomerang did the same thing and later got soloed by Oliver. It doesn't put him above Ollie or anything.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Well the flaw in your logic is that you say Ra's has never faced Ollie with his full Arrow gear... But when Boomerang did that, he literally got stomped in a couple seconds. So why would Boomerang be above Ra's?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He didn't. When did he?

At a distance of 50 feet, outside of stealth Boomerang could just blow him up and Boomerang spam.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wasn't fighting Nobu. He was getting sliced into Irish ham cutlets. He got extremely lucky and that was the most one ended fight in the entire season. Hardly a good look for Matt.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Boomerang's boomerangs are crazy strong though. Especially with standard equip explosive charges.

What does Ra's do when one gets thrown at him? Knock it away causing an explosion? (This is, of course, utilizing the fact that they start 15m apart in OP rather than the standard 30 ft.)

MCU Daredevil loses handily to Bronze Tiger imo. I think he has a decent chance against Nyssa though.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: The point is she has no counter whatsoever for stealth, and I'm not even confident she could tag him before he closes to gap if she did. Again - if Arrow can wreck Nyssa by virtue of strength then I don't see why Matt can't given that she has no strength fests to compare with his.

Being a better archer than Oliver isn't even necessarily true given he got outskilled by him in an archery duel. And honestly Oliver doesn't have the archery feats to tag someone of Matt's speed before they close a gap. Matching Arrow is hard to gauge. Bronze Tiger and China White each did it but then he stalemated them both at the same time. Besides he doesn't have any showings of wrecking skilled characters that would suggest Matt couldn't also hold his own against him. Roy just isn't comparable to Matt on average.

Of course I haven't seen the last 8 or so episodes so there might be some feats I don't know about.

Well that's just a bad point then, because Daredevil isn't a stealth guy. By your logic, Captain America could defeat Iron Fist since he "has no counter whatsoever for stealth." Never mind the fact that Nyssa has been getting trained by THE LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS since she was born, and was able to casually infiltrate right inside the Arrow headquarters and aim her bow right at Oliver's heart before he even noticed; Oliver, the same guy who right in the middle of a casual conversation on a large rooftop during a heavy rain storm, could magically sense a SWAT team sneaking up the staircase to ambush him several seconds before they arrived.

And since when did Arrow wreck Nyssa by virtue of strength? It's not like he put her in a bear hug, he brought her to the ground after countering her attacks and choked her out in a submission hold. Arrow was more skilled than Nyssa, obviously it takes more than a slight strength advantage to completely circumvent all of her abilities. In fact you actually have it reversed; Daredevil is the guy who can have all of his martial arts skill completely countered by regular thugs who are just pretty strong. Melvin Potter and Wilson Fisk, not an ounce of training or skill between either of them, in fact they probably weren't even as fast as Daredevil, all they had was above average strength. And that was enough of an advantage that Daredevil could barely even survive against them. I let Fisk slide because he was the main antagonist and a pretty beastly guy, but I really don't see any League member nearly getting killed by someone like Melvin Potter. That fight was just such a low showing for Daredevil that I can't get over, he really isn't anywhere near Nyssa's fighting skill.

Compare that to Nyssa, who along with Oliver, Roy, and only a couple generic League members, took on the entire Mirakuru army and injected them all with the cure while fighting in close quarters without getting touched at all. Even Roy was battling the Mirakuru soldiers with his bare hands and successfully countering them, and this was at the very beginning of his vigilante career, so even he wouldn't have any trouble with Melvin Potter. After nearly a year of additional training and experience... he got stomped by Nyssa. So what exactly is it that makes you think Daredevil is comparable to anybody here? You want strength feats for Nyssa? She snapped Ravager's neck with complete ease. A superhuman. So it's actually Daredevil who has no strength feats to compare.

Now as for Komodo. He actually was a better archer than Oliver. They had their first duel jousting on motorcycles, and Komodo was able to aim and take Oliver down while skidding on the top of his motorcycle after it crashed into the pavement. When it came to their final battle, Oliver outsmarted Komodo; he shot the first arrow straight out of the air, then stood passive while Komodo loaded up his next arrow as fast as he could. When Komodo fired, Oliver caught the arrow, spun around, and fired it right back at him. That's something no archer could be prepared for; Oliver won through tactics, but in pure archery Komodo was better. No, he doesn't have many feats, that much is correct. But honestly the Arrow universe is so far superior to Daredevil as a whole, that the mere fact that Komodo is considered one of the deadliest assassins around, and is an even match for Oliver in all categories, is enough to prove he is over Daredevil.

Now as for this,

Bronze Tiger and China White each did it but then he stalemated them both at the same time.

That is untrue. Oliver defended against them both at the same time, but he couldn't fight back, and then inevitably he was overwhelmed and nearly killed, so saying he stalemated them is just incorrect. All he did was stall them while Diggle got the truck, then right before he died, Diggle reached them and nearly ran Bronze Tiger over.

Roy just isn't comparable to Matt on average.

He beat Wildcat's sidekick, saving the lives of both Wildcat and Oliver all by himself. Wildcat's sidekick had about as many feats as anybody that Daredevil defeated.

Roy is also a regular fodder-wrecking machine. One of Daredevil's best feats is defeating three police men after being handcuffed. Well Roy did something similar, except his experience was a bit different. He was already in prison and handcuffed, and then suddenly surrounded by three prisoners, all armed, all bigger then him, one of whom immediately went to restrain Roy's arms, and another of which placed his knife against Roy's throat, all before the battle even began. So already Roy is in a nearly impossible situation; again his hands are cuffed, he's being physically restrained from behind, then in front he has a knife against his throat, and finally there's a third guy on the side ready to join in at any time.

Roy escaped and beat them all.

Loading Video...

Now also taking into account his performance against the Mirakuru army... he's probably the best match for Daredevil that we're gonna find in the Arrow universe. Hell, Matt might even be able to beat him. But he isn't beating somebody like Nyssa.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way out of order.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto: He didn't. When did he?

At a distance of 50 feet, outside of stealth Boomerang could just blow him up and Boomerang spam.

You mean when did Boomerang get stomped? At the end of the episode when Oliver had the chance to actually face him seriously.

Loading Video...

@nickzambuto: Boomerang's boomerangs are crazy strong though. Especially with standard equip explosive charges.

What does Ra's do when one gets thrown at him? Knock it away causing an explosion? (This is, of course, utilizing the fact that they start 15m apart in OP rather than the standard 30 ft.)

MCU Daredevil loses handily to Bronze Tiger imo. I think he has a decent chance against Nyssa though.

Why would Ra's knock them away when he can just dodge? Close the distance in under one second (when he confronted Thea in her apartment he was on the far side, then she made a bead for the door and he magically appeared in front of her) then slice him to bits in another second.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

List is out of order.

He might be able to beat Firefly if he can get close enough. Loses to the rest.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I wouldn't call that being stomped, he got out geared by Ollie who's shown he's a tactical genius. Once he got used to how the Boomerangs worked he used his gear to beat them and used trick Arrows to pin him to the wall. Again at 50 feet distance, I'm not seeing why Boomerang wouldn't just blow Ras up.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto: I wouldn't call that being stomped, he got out geared by Ollie who's shown he's a tactical genius. Once he got used to how the Boomerangs worked he used his gear to beat them and used trick Arrows to pin him to the wall. Again at 50 feet distance, I'm not seeing why Boomerang wouldn't just blow Ras up.

It was more than just gear, Oliver only used a single trick arrow. 90% of the fight was physical, Oliver dodged every single boomerang, whipped Digger in melee, then threw him against the pillar to stun him long enough to get the rope around his neck. It lasted like 10 seconds and Ollie didn't even get touched, that's a stomp to me. I don't see why Ra's couldn't replicate this, he'd dodge all the boomerangs too but do it even better than Ollie did, then stab Digger with ease.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

I don't see why Ra's couldn't replicate this, he'd dodge all the boomerangs too but do it even better than Ollie did, then stab Digger with ease.

He's a great melee fighter, but the problem I have with Ras is that we have to continue to power scale him instead of him showing us he can dodge accurate marksmen. I would like him to have actually dodged some arrows or aim dodge some bullets instead of me assuming he can do everything Ollie can do since he beat him in 2 sword fights.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By renamed040924

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto:

I don't see why Ra's couldn't replicate this, he'd dodge all the boomerangs too but do it even better than Ollie did, then stab Digger with ease.

He's a great melee fighter, but the problem I have with Ras is that we have to continue to power scale him instead of him showing us he can dodge accurate marksmen. I would like him to have actually dodged some arrows or aim dodge some bullets instead of me assuming he can do everything Ollie can do since he beat him in 2 sword fights.

Well it isn't like Ra's was short on reflexes. Remember when he caught Nyssa's blade? He's also proven that he can close larger distances in under one second when he confronted Thea, as I went over above.

People are way too obsessed with feats. Batman has way better feats than The Living Tribunal, we know that guy is strong but he's never actually done anything, we've just been told that he's strong. Given the entire concept of Ra's character, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's common sense he would blitz Boomerang. You call it power scaling, I call it common sense.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mickey-mouse

@nickzambuto:

People are way too obsessed with feats. Batman has way better feats than The Living Tribunal, we know that guy is strong but he's never actually done anything, we've just been told that he's strong. Given the entire concept of Ra's character, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's common sense he would blitz Boomerang. You call it power scaling, I call it common sense.

That's extreme false equivalence on a ridiculous level. If the narrative and the Marvel Home Office flat out state all of the details of a character, then nope he doesn't needs feats to judge his power levels. I'm not even suggestion Ras doesn't have faster reflexes than Boomerang. I'm saying you have no way of really proving how he would deal with explosive and standard boomerangs, because he has no projectile dodging feats worth mentioning. Especially when you consider in their first encounter Boomerang was going to tag and kill Ollie until Flash saved him. If Ras tries to catch one of those exploding Boomerangs, he's gonna get his hand blown off.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto:

That's extreme false equivalence on a ridiculous level. If the narrative and the Marvel Home Office flat out state all of the details of a character, then nope he doesn't needs feats to judge his power levels. I'm not even suggestion Ras doesn't have faster reflexes than Boomerang. I'm saying you have no way of really proving how he would deal with explosive and standard boomerangs, because he has no projectile dodging feats worth mentioning. Especially when you consider in their first encounter Boomerang was going to tag and kill Ollie until Flash saved him. If Ras tries to catch one of those exploding Boomerangs, he's gonna get his hand blown off.

But why would Ra's catch when he can dodge?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Could he dodge every single one while being spamed? All it takes is one and as I said, he was gonna tag Ollie before Flash interfered.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh, here we go with this "feats don't matter, it's all about portrayal" BS.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, here we go with this "feats don't matter, it's all about portrayal" BS.

I'm glad that someone other than me finally said it.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stops at 2, could probably beat someone higher up on the list, but Bronze Tiger stomps him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Daredevil used stealth on more than a few occasions, like when he was surrounded by the Russians. Cap can't stealth Danny because that's not his specific forte and Danny has amped senses anyway. Don't know what Nyssa's stealth feats have to do with her senses. She's certainly not stealthing on Matt.

Exactly - he put her in a submission hold which she was too weak to break. The difference between the first exchange where he stomped her and the second exchange where it was even was that the second fight was at arms length. She never actually grappled with any of Slade's soldiers or anything. She's never effectively bridged a strength gap. Matt has kicked people into doors hard enough that the door broke. He's stronger than her. Besides she doesn't have the skill feats to match him. She didn't fight Roy in hand to hand.

They were fighting on motorcycles. Not exactly optimal conditions. And the arrow verse as a whole isn't superior to Daredevil. Arrow and his superiors clearly outclass Matt but his villains fall totally short of his standard. Cupid just had SWAT training and she gave him moderate difficulty. Huntress was running away from a few policemen and she matched him.

Notife how I said on average. Roy was also dead to rights against a few of Brick's goons. That level of skill is really high end for him and Matt could practically blitz him on average because the skill disparity is so gross.

And China and Ben didn't make any offensive headway against Ollie. If they were as skilled as you say they would've.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Oliver couldn't dodge the boomerangs... Why could Ra's?

He has a penchant for knocking things away with his sword anyways.

Hell, Boomerang could even aim at his feet/just behind him and then Ra's is screwed.

Ranged plastique > skill

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, sworn DD would of done better.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@rbt: I don't see why it would be PIS. I see nick pointed out some possible reasons he might have lost, but unless that's out right stated next season, that's too much speculation for me. @nickzambuto: I don't wanna just ignore you guys. But, I'm sure we've talked at length on this in a couple of different threads and PM's IIRC. For one thing Boomerang's gear would put him above Ras. For another Ras has never faced Ollie while Ollie was making full use of his standard Arrow type gear and Boomerang has. I'm not trying to take away from Ras stats or skills, but at 50 feet apart, outside of using stealth Boomerang would boomerang spam him.

The reason why I said Merlyn loosing to Nyssa was PIS because it made absolutely no sense. But nick explained it well. Malcolm deliberately lost that fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually the more I think about it I think he can beat Bronze Tiger. His showings against Oliver aren't that consistent, he lacks feats in physical areas, and if he tried stealth he'll get a surprise. I think he can make it to Boomerang and lose there.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually the more I think about it I think he can beat Bronze Tiger. His showings against Oliver aren't that consistent, he lacks feats in physical areas, and if he tried stealth he'll get a surprise. I think he can make it to Boomerang and lose there.

How is Ben not consistent? He stalemated Oliver on once occasion and had upper hand in two more battles(granted China was helping in one.) The one time he lost because Oliver spammed arrows and electrocuted him. Oliver has never been able to outskill Ben.

As for his physicals, he did tank a hit from bloodlusted Roy.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I don't know how many times I have to explain it to viners. Matt NEVER struggled against fodder. Most of his showings he was actively trying to keep someone concious so he could interrogate them. Literally everytime he didn't need to keep some conscious, like when he was at the docks with Stick or Madame Gao's hideout or in the sewers with the Russian, he oneshotted fodder.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sy8000

@rbt: You mentioned it yourself, he had help from China White in one fight and still couldn't get the advantage.

He didn't tank anything, he was knocked out cold.