Daredevil from Netflix vs Johnny Cage

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Daredevil from Netflix vs Johnny Cage (15 votes)

Daredevil he is just way too skilled cage does not even stand a chance 20%
Johnny would rupture Matts gonads 73%
I think it can go either way guys cant tell for sure 7%

Ok so this is the first time i saw that I can create a poll so that is what I decided to do so i can see the votes tally up, it is probably more fair this way so you guys can tell me if you like it better or you can just go straight to the battle and forget this part. anyway let us say that this fight happens in hells kitchen when matt wakes up and sees forces from the netherrealm outside his apartment when suddenly Cage shadow kicks a possesed Foggy through the wall in his room snaping his spinal cord and splitting him in half. Daredevil would not know he is possesed and thinks that this arrogant actor killed his best friend so he puts on his suit and goes to fight him

• this is a rare battle that does not end in death but they will not work things out until one of them is defeated
  • Morals are still very much on these are two good guys they will probably work together in the end but hold a grudge based on who wins this fight
 • 
badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage destroys him, he beat a possessed Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Jax, Smoke and took on Shinnok in H2H lol.

Seido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil gets Caged!

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JC is in a different speed, durability, and strength category than Murdock.

FYI: I absolutely loved DD on Netflix. JC is just too much.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: while being possessed the fighters were much weaker than normal, cause later on in the story, after scorpion was cured he beat down Cage. So beating the possessed people isn't that good of a feat imo. Also the only reason he beat Shinnock was because it was part of his bloodline.

I think daredevil would win, he is plenty fast enough and skilled enough to counter everything Cage throws his way, not to mention Matt is a damage soaking tank, lol. I'd give it to Matt, Cage is stronger, but I think Matt beats him in almost everything else.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dare devil dies horribly.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@seido said:

Daredevil gets Caged!

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@harbingerofmomz said:

@fallingcliffs: while being possessed the fighters were much weaker than normal, cause later on in the story, after scorpion was cured he beat down Cage. So beating the possessed people isn't that good of a feat imo. Also the only reason he beat Shinnock was because it was part of his bloodline.

I think daredevil would win, he is plenty fast enough and skilled enough to counter everything Cage throws his way, not to mention Matt is a damage soaking tank, lol. I'd give it to Matt, Cage is stronger, but I think Matt beats him in almost everything else.

Not entirely true, they had their powers intact just not in their right minds, but he still beat people stronger then him none the less, and if you miss the button sequences in the timed button parts he gets frozen and burned but Scorpion....yet is still able to fight, then there's the chopper part falling from at least 10 stories + high and hitting the ground without an issue. You're right about normal Scorpion and I'm sure normal Sub would beat him as well, but just saying the people he beat when he beat Scorpion it was when he had/used his abilities yet still lost to him.

Yes, his bloodline is of an ancient magical race....he really held his own didn't really "beat shinnok" as he was still standing and then kicked the amulet to Raiden...but that's still a very good feat none the less. Much more impressive than anyone DD faced in the nf series. I don't see how he counters Cage's chi amps honestly, he's also Raiden's new champion too remember lol so he's no slouch in the future.

@onilordasmodeus said:

JC is in a different speed, durability, and strength category than Murdock.

FYI: I absolutely loved DD on Netflix. JC is just too much.

Yes, this ^. Especially durability Dude fell from a chopper hitting the pavement and got right up and tanked a direct blast from Shinnok.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz: if it was part of his bloodline that means that he had the powers nessacary to be a great kombatant right? Hanzo beat cage because he was taken by surprise at that point and it could have gone either way if it happens again so it is pretty much a tie for those two and scorpion was always a spectre before mkx and that was how he was when he was defeated by Johnny so you cant say that isnt a good feat my dude sorry

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cage

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@harbingerofmomz said:

The possessed fighters weren't weaker at any point, in fact evidence may point to them being slightly stronger in certain circumstances.

In the comic, "Scorpion" is said to be stronger than "Hanzo" by the Kamidogu possessed Subzero, but in the game, Hanzo was on a personal mission to get Quan Chi and JC was in the way, thus he beat the guy who beat Scorpion in the past. There are plenty of ways to explain this though, the main reason being that "Hanzo" holds back a lot as he doesn't want to allow "Scorpion" to take control and thus put his soul in jeopardy. Scorpion is not known for holding back.

And JC didn't beat Shinnok "only" because of his bloodline, granted it was only because of his bloodline that Shinnok couldn't kill him with his magiks. JC beat Shinnok because of his fighting skill, his ability to adapt in combat, thus win the fight. JC's power just evened the playing field against Shinnok, that was all.

What would you say DD has that would even the playing field between him and JC?

JC has super-human speed, superhuman strength when it comes to punching and kicking power, and has survived more punshiment than DD has shown when he jumped out of a helicopter and fell however many stories on to the concrete, only to get up immediately and continue to fight.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WastelandMan

Cage stomps.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow i did not think it would be such a johnny cage stomp looks like Foggy will have to rest in peaces