• 144 results
#51 Posted by nickzambuto (13445 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: He actually does have some downright good feats.

And when was the last time Bullseye has been able to tag Spidey?

Jmarshmallow

Like what? Getting his butt whooped by Lex Luthor and then surprising him with flower acid? Joker isn't a hand to hand fighter. The best he's ever done was fight Cass Cain, and that was 50% PIS and 50% Cass's reliance on her muscle reading ability.

Bullseye tagged Spider-Man during Dark Avengers, albeit Peter was injured, but it is still darn cool to see Lester catch the spider tracer Peter tried to plant on him, and then throw it back.

#52 Posted by nickzambuto (13445 posts) - - Show Bio

@14nc3: Yeah right. When DD's radar sense can see Bullseyes paper airplane coming towards him, I still stand by my point.

Bullseye throws projectiles fast enough to tag Spider-Man. If you wanna go for low showings then I will be happy to bust out the scans of homeless people sneaking up on Batman and knocking him out with beer bottles.

#53 Posted by Jmarshmallow (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I don't see how taking down Cass is a PIS feat, just because you don't like it.

She's still a darn good fighter without her muscle reading ability, and the fact that she wasn't able to beat Joker proves he must have some skill. If he were truly without skill, then Cass woulda stopped trying to read his muscles and just owned him the good ole fashioned way.

Jmarshmallow

#54 Edited by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I don't see how taking down Cass is a PIS feat, just because you don't like it.

She's still a darn good fighter without her muscle reading ability, and the fact that she wasn't able to beat Joker proves he must have some skill. If he were truly without skill, then Cass woulda stopped trying to read his muscles and just owned him the good ole fashioned way.

Jmarshmallow

The issue cassandra had was that her muscle reading was telling her the wrong information. She could read Joker it was just she would read his moves differently then what he was going to do. For example if Joker was going to throw a kick to the left she would read it as him throwing a punch to the right.

It wasn't just her without her body reading, it was her with her body reading putting her at a disadvantage. The reason she didn't stop reading his muscle memory is because she didn't understand what was going on IIRC. And its not like she can just decide to not notice the signs jokers body gives her either.

#55 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil and bullseye win,,bullseye will drop joker quickly and overwhelm bats with daredevil. Contrary to popular belief daredevil could (IMO!! ) beat batman by himself

#56 Posted by nickzambuto (13445 posts) - - Show Bio

Jmarshmallow

Cassandra's move reading is consistently both a strength and weakness to her. With it she is a top comic book martial artist, but every time she's lost it, she became completely helpless because her entire fighting style revolves around relying on it. Joker nullified her move reading, so he wasn't fighting a skilled fighter anymore, just some girl. All of Cain's good feats were with the muscle reading, so Joker beating her without it is not anything impressive for Joker, because he was fighting a featless little girl.

The reason it's PIS is because regardless of her martial arts, Cain can still outrace bullets and move faster than Joker should even perceive.

The Joker doesn't have any skills.

#57 Edited by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is being incredibly underrated here.

I still think Batman can take everyone, lol.

Unpopulated city block at night. This is a chance for Batman to go stealth, analyse the situation, and utilize his equipment. No doubt that Batman is the stealthiest one here. Joker will only serve as a distraction for team one.

Then the fight goes as:

He isn't sneaking up on daredevil who's radar sense is suepioer to spider-mans spider-sense, who has better senses then wolverine, etc. Stealth isn't an option here.

@14nc3: Yeah right. When DD's radar sense can see Bullseyes paper airplane coming towards him, I still stand by my point.

Daredevil has handled bullseye with a broken arm in the past. And considering bullseye is the same character who has feats like tossing a tooth pick through a window from hundreds of yards, and cutting deadpools throat with a straw its not that bad a showing for daredevil (more of a high showing for Lester if anything).

@14nc3: Still a low showing. People in that scan I posted didn't react at all. That is the speed DD has to deal with and he has been tagged by people much slower.

Matt isn't going to have a hard time contending with that sort of speed....Blitzing regular guys isn't impressive.

Daredevil deflects gunfire with such incredible ease. Even from sniper bullets. Even multiple at a time.

He has fought fighters like black panther, captain america, deadpool, etc. He can deal with the speed of batman.

#58 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Cassandra's move reading is consistently both a strength and weakness to her. With it she is a top comic book martial artist, but every time she's lost it, she became completely helpless because her entire fighting style revolves around relying on it. Joker nullified her move reading, so he wasn't fighting a skilled fighter anymore, just some girl. All of Cain's good feats were with the muscle reading, so Joker beating her without it is not anything impressive for Joker, because he was fighting a featless little girl.

The reason it's PIS is because regardless of her martial arts, Cain can still outrace bullets and move faster than Joker should even perceive.

The Joker doesn't have any skills.

I just want to point out he didn't just nullify it. He used it against her. Her body reading was sending false messages because of jokers unpredictability.

"She can read his too. But the Jokers body reading language makes no sense. Its gibberish."

#59 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil alone could give Batman a decent fight that Batman would only win through the use of gadgets.

Either Daredevil or Bullseye can take out Joker without much trouble. Joker has never been a physical threat to Batman.

Daredevil and Bullseye together can overwhelm Bruce.

#60 Posted by lesterlawton (739 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Daredevil keeps Batman busy while Bullseye disposes of The Joker (rather quickly), leaving Batman facing both. Bullseye has no problem back-stabbing Bats while Daredevil keeps him occupied.

#61 Posted by VMole (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Bullseye throws a dart into Joker's head and throws one into Batman's back while he's preoccupied with Daredevil.

Joker's seriously the weak link here and the whole match is pretty lopsided, give Batman Deadshot instead of Joker and it's more even.

#62 Edited by SlimJ87D (9736 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@life_without_progress: in character, Joker and Bats would never work together

Honestly I think they'd have a better shot at teamwork than Daredevil and Bullseye. Batman and Joker are enemies, but they don't really hate each other. Daredevil and Bullseye on the other hand, ehhh well...

Um... I think if the Joker kidnapped your whole family and put acid on their faces then you would be enemies.

#63 Edited by Wolverine08 (41357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing most people here don't know DD is one of Marvel's best H2H fighters since it seems that people on the Vine don't know about a character if they aren't a top name.

#64 Edited by rugrat (174 posts) - - Show Bio

in character joker will run away if he knows what's good he'll wait for an opportunity and try to take all three characters out.batman can take on daredevil, if anyone can figure out daredevils weakness he can. bullseye should attack whomever he wants to. and daredevil needs to take out batman.

strictly i see joker just running getting struck by bullseye batman gets to work on bullseye while taking out bullseye too what will happen i am not sure if batman and joker can win without time daredevil and bullseye win 5/10 times .

it could go either way. (though my mind just keeps saying batman i think daredevil has serious skills)

#65 Posted by nickzambuto (13445 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@nickzambuto said:
@boschepg said:

Honestly I think they'd have a better shot at teamwork than Daredevil and Bullseye. Batman and Joker are enemies, but they don't really hate each other. Daredevil and Bullseye on the other hand, ehhh well...

Um... I think if the Joker kidnapped your whole family and put acid on their faces then you would be enemies.

Batman and Joker are enemies, but they don't really hate each other.

#66 Posted by cooljammy18 (944 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing most people here don't know DD is one of Marvel's best H2H fighters since it seems that people on the Vine don't know about a character if they aren't a top name.

Well, even then DD is kind of undermined when paired up against Batman.

#67 Posted by Wolverine08 (41357 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I think he could stalemate Bruce in just pure H2H combat.

#68 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see gadgets really hindering DD too much in a fight with bats,,it's one thing if Bruce knows Matt's sonic sensitivity but he doesn't, and Matt is such a fluid fighter it would be hard for bats to guess he's fighting a blind man. DD has beaten and stalemated the best fighters in marvel,,stale mating tchalla and defeating captain America (although every time they fight there is some sort of circumstance) point is DD is capable of beating bats IMO,,if not damn near close..as far as stealth goes, no one here is stealthing Matt. Very few characters can sneak up on DD, unless Bruce could mask his heart beat he's not sneaking up on Matt.

#69 Edited by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@nickzambuto said:
@boschepg said:

Batman and Joker are enemies, but they don't really hate each other.

Bullseye killed the Woman Matt loved (although she did get Better)
Joker killed the Boy that batman was raising like a son (although he did get better)

I would say both Bruce and Matt have equal reason to hate their partner here

#70 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5387 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil and Bullseye win. Bullseye decapitates The Joker and they tag up on Bats.

#71 Posted by Nefarious (19850 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. The Joker is a non-factor.

#72 Posted by XiiX (8093 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker's presence skews it too much, Bats can't handle B and DD alone. Team 1 win.

#73 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5387 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: #63 Edited by Wolverine08 (6086 posts) - 2 hours, 50 minutes ago - Show Bio

CHURCH!!!

#74 Posted by paulson3lt (570 posts) - - Show Bio

For Batman and Joker to be successful against this team I think it would boil down to prep. Since this is a random encounter I don't see Joker holding his own and that leaves DD and Bullesye vs Batman

#75 Edited by SlimJ87D (9736 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

If you wanna go for low showings then I will be happy to bust out the scans of homeless people sneaking up on Batman and knocking him out with beer bottles.

I'd love to see that.

#77 Edited by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: What if Batman takes Bullseye out first? Bullseye is a weak link for team 1. I doubt DD and Bullseye will be walking down the streets side by side as an actual team. Batman can easily narrow the fight to a 1v1.

#78 Posted by Shawnbaby (10669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: What if Batman takes Bullseye out first? Bullseye is a weak link for team 1. I doubt DD and Bullseye will be walking down the streets side by side as an actual team. Batman can easily narrow the fight to a 1v1.

Bullseye is not a weak link...He'll last longer against Batman than the Joker will against DD.

#79 Edited by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: He's a weak link on the Marvel side. And no, if Batman goes stealth, he isn't lasting that much longer against Batman than Joker against DD.

#80 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that would leave Joker to fight daredevil....Standard battle forum rules have characters beginning visible and up close. I think Bullseye can hang in hand to hand against batman longer then joker can hang with daredevil. Joker has a good pain tolerance but daredevil could just tie him up (assuming pressure points don't work). Bullseye isn't in batman league when it comes to hand to hand however he has hanged with the likes of elektra and daredevil, deflected gun fire effortlessly, not to mention his adamantium gives him some good pain tolerance as well.

If we are assuming there is distance then I don't know if joker can really dodge a projectile from bullseye. Lester is probably just going to spam projectiles right off the bat at both batman and joker. Batman can dodge and tank due to his speed, agility, and armour, but he will probably end up alone.

#81 Posted by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I doubt that.

#82 Posted by Wolverine08 (41357 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I doubt that.

His feats say otherwise :)

#83 Edited by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Well that would leave Joker to fight daredevil....Standard battle forum rules have characters beginning visible and up close. I think Bullseye can hang in hand to hand against batman longer then joker can hang with daredevil. Joker has a good pain tolerance but daredevil could just tie him up (assuming pressure points don't work). Bullseye isn't in batman league when it comes to hand to hand however he has hanged with the likes of elektra and daredevil, deflected gun fire effortlessly, not to mention his adamantium gives him some good pain tolerance as well.

If we are assuming there is distance then I don't know if joker can really dodge a projectile from bullseye. Lester is probably just going to spam projectiles right off the bat at both batman and joker. Batman can dodge and tank due to his speed, agility, and armour, but he will probably end up alone.

Even up close, Batman can still go stealth, he dropped out of Andrew's sight while relatively close. I already said Joker will serve as a distraction. He won't last long at all, but with Batman's speed, he doesn't need to last long. I've already conceded in a straight up fight Batman loses, but if Batman has even a hint to go stealth, you can put your money on it. I believe if Batman goes stealth, he can take Bullseye pretty quickly. That scan I posted, sure he blitzed 3 no names but he blitzed them in an instant. Three guys in a click. Bodies disappearing and everything. I don't think Bullseye can contend with that speed while DD is giving Joker a beat down. Then the fight is narrowed to 1v1.

#84 Edited by ComicStooge (12613 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is a massive weak link.

I'd say DD and Bullseye together can take Bruce.

#85 Edited by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I doubt that.

He's good but I'm sure Dick Grayson can give DD a good fight and scrape a win. Same with Cassy Cain.

#86 Posted by Wolverine08 (41357 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cooljammy18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

I doubt that.

He's good but I'm sure Dick Grayson can give DD a good fight and scrape a win. Same with Cassy Cain.

Hell no to Dick Grayson beating Daredevil. Cassy Cain would take the majority, but DD would scrape out some wins, but hell no to Dick Grayson beating him. His feats put that idea in the ground.

#87 Edited by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Why don't you search up Nightwing vs Daredevil? lol. People say otherwise.

#88 Posted by Wolverine08 (41357 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Why don't you search up Nightwing vs Daredevil? lol. People say otherwise.

I disagree. DD's feats put him more in line with Batman than Grayson.

#89 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Even up close, Batman can still go stealth, he dropped out of Andrew's sight while relatively close. I already said Joker will serve as a distraction. He won't last long at all, but with Batman's speed, he doesn't need to last long. I've already conceded in a straight up fight Batman loses, but if Batman has even a hint to go stealth, you can put your money on it. I believe if Batman goes stealth, he can take Bullseye pretty quickly. That scan I posted, sure he blitzed 3 no names but he blitzed them in an instant. Three guys in a click. Bodies disappearing and everything. I don't think Bullseye can contend with that speed while DD is giving Joker a beat down. Then the fight is narrowed to 1v1.

Andrew Bennet turned away briefly IIRC. Batman can disappear in a few scenarios but there will be some where he doesn't go stealth as well. As far as batmans speed bullseye has contended with the speed of daredevil before who I would argue is faster then batman in reflexes, so I think Lester can hang for a little while. If we are assuming they begin close then him and bullseye will probably all ready be mixing it up and it may very well be to late to go stealth.

#90 Posted by ComicStooge (12613 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Andrew Bennet turned away briefly IIRC. Batman can disappear in a few scenarios but there will be some where he doesn't go stealth as well. As far as batmans speed bullseye has contended with the speed of daredevil before who I would argue is faster then batman in reflexes, so I think Lester can hang for a little while. If we are assuming they begin close then him and bullseye will probably all ready be mixing it up and it may very well be to late to go stealth.

Well he did turn away for a bit. Still though, sneaking up one Superman etc, doesn't count at all?

#92 Posted by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by ComicStooge (12613 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Then again, popularity has a play in all that. Did you see the Ultimate Captain America vs Deathstroke? I was like dayum.

#95 Posted by Wolverine08 (41357 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways, DD feats back up the idea that he takes a majority over Nightwing :D

#96 Posted by boschePG (2286 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: I think superman has to focus his senses. Superman can do things like here a gun shot from the other side of metropolis or people on earth scream in space. If superman weren't to focus his senses he would hear pretty much everything on the planet all at once which would be pretty annoying.

That and also batman hasn't ghosted a lot of people while he is in the middle of a fight. The best i can think of off the top of my head of batman using stealth in combat is against deadshot (who may have been pulling his shots), against new 52 bane, and a few instances against fodder. I feel there should be a difference between disappearing on some one while in a fight and ghosting someone when just talking to them. Think of it as something similar as combat speed and travel speed. Otherwise batman should be stomping almost any street leveler in DC minus the ones who are too durable to hurt.

#98 Posted by jashro44 (20849 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@jashro44: @nickzambuto: @shawnbaby: DD and Bullseye martial arts skills are impressive but when the room is sprayed with laughing gas, it means nothing

This is assuming Joker gets the chance to do that.

#99 Posted by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by MonsterStomp (17176 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways, DD feats back up the idea that he takes a majority over Nightwing :D

Well that's true. But considering that you conceded that Cassandra Cain can get the majority win over DD, I don't see DD stalemating Bruce.