renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boschepg said:

@life_without_progress: in character, Joker and Bats would never work together

Honestly I think they'd have a better shot at teamwork than Daredevil and Bullseye. Batman and Joker are enemies, but they don't really hate each other. Daredevil and Bullseye on the other hand, ehhh well...

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@boschepg said:

Honestly I think they'd have a better shot at teamwork than Daredevil and Bullseye. Batman and Joker are enemies, but they don't really hate each other. Daredevil and Bullseye on the other hand, ehhh well...

Joker killed Jason and crippled Batgirl. Batman hates the heck out of him.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

@nickzambuto Still, they have actually worked together whereas Joker and Batman haven't IIRC.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Daredevil and Bullseye take this.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: @decoyelite: even so, regular equipment for Bats and Joker is way better than DD and Bullseye

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@boschepg said:

Joker killed Jason and crippled Batgirl. Batman hates the heck out of him.

Bam. Killing Joke.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto Still, they have actually worked together whereas Joker and Batman haven't IIRC.

They did Pre-Crisis if it counts. When have DD and Bullseye worked together?

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: What about it? The laughing scene? That wasn't Batman liking Joker, that was Batman getting very close to snapping.
Also, Hush. BAM.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker is the weak link here.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto:

What about it? The laughing scene? That wasn't Batman liking Joker, that was Batman getting very close to snapping.

Also, Hush. BAM.

The book opens with Batman visiting Joker in Arkham Asylum, stating he does not hate Joker, and more or less begging that Joker let Bruce help him because he does not want them to end up killing each other.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: how so?? Joker is the GOAT in street levelers, IMO

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Oh I forgot that bit.
Well he sure hates Joker now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@wolverine08: how so?? Joker is the GOAT in street levelers, IMO

What about... well... Batman?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By boschePG
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Bats and Jokers relationship is sort of like Samurai Champloo with Mugen and Jin. Joker is Mugen with his randomness while Jin the thinker is Batman. Each maintains the equal ground when they fight. But to lose a fight one has to have something to lose. Bats has lost way more stuff than Joker has. Joker literally doesnt care for anything yet his mind set helped save the world against the Spectre's wrath. Batman will beat Joker physically but Joker hurts Bats more mentally than anything. Joker heals and yet Bat lives for years with what Joker does

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@nickzambuto: Bats and Jokers relationship is sort of like Samurai Champloo with Mugen and Jin. Joker is Mugen with his randomness while Jin the thinker is Batman. Each maintains the equal ground when they fight. But to lose a fight one has to have something to lose. Bats has lost way more stuff than Joker has. Joker literally doesnt care for anything yet his mind set helped save the world against the Spectre's wrath. Batman will beat Joker physically but Joker hurts Bats more mentally than anything. Joker heals and yet Bat lives for years with what Joker does

And how is that going to help Joker fist fight Daredevil?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Daredevil has trouble with Typhoid Mary. Take in the fact that Joker likes to be hit what is DD really going to do...but if you factor in Joker's vast amounts of chemical weaponary on him, combine that with DDs enhanced senses, Joker would destroy DD.

And isnt Jokers blood like acid? DD bleeds

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

@boschepg said:

@nickzambuto: Daredevil has trouble with Typhoid Mary. Take in the fact that Joker likes to be hit what is DD really going to do...but if you factor in Joker's vast amounts of chemical weaponary on him, combine that with DDs enhanced senses, Joker would destroy DD.

Typhoid Mary is a completely different character from Joker. A character with actual powers. And Daredevil beats her anyway. Joker's blood isn't acid, he is not a Xenomorph. Saying Joker stands a chance against Marvel's top martial artist is kinda ridiculous when the most he's ever done is beat a couple of thugs at once.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Batman and joker would absolutely stomp if prep was involved, but a random encounter?

I mean batman will probably beat daredevil, but bullseye is no pushover, especially after batman fights and get's hurt by daredevil. It all comes down to how the joker would handle bullseye. I think his unpredictability will give him some edge over bullseye's physical superiority. Or he could just use some laughing gas... But it all could end quick if bullseye get's a shot in the joker, he could use anything as a weapon. In this scenario, DD and Bullseye have 5.5-6/10 chance of winning...

Another scenario is if batman takes on bullseye, and joker takes on DD. Now DD is blind and the joker is unpredictable with lot's of chemical attacks that will eventually damage DD via his enhanced smelling.. Think of how he could actually stand against smelling the joker gas.... DD goes down....Batman, would simply beat bullseye over his greater intellect, superior physical's, stealth skills and IMO better gadgets. This case, I would give Bats and Joker 7/10 chance to win....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

Batman takes everyone.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Shawnbaby

Joker is the weak link here and Batman can't take both Bullseye and Daredevil.

Matt and Lester take a Solid Majority.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

Typhoid Mary is a completely different character from Joker. A character with actual powers. And Daredevil beats her anyway. Joker's blood isn't acid, he is not a Xenomorph. Saying Joker stands a chance against Marvel's top martial artist is kinda ridiculous when the most he's ever done is beat a couple of thugs at once.

He gives Bats trouble. He would destroy DD without Shadowland powers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Joker's presence skews it too much, Bats can't handle B and DD alone. Team 1 win.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By 14NC3

Joker is taken out quickly in the fight. Daredevil is within Marvel's top 10 skilled fighters and Bullseye isn't too far behind as he is also one of Marvel's top skilled h2h fighters. Together, they outmatch batman in terms of skill. Team 1 wins 8/10.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Batman can take everyone, lol.

Unpopulated city block at night. This is a chance for Batman to go stealth, analyse the situation, and utilize his equipment. No doubt that Batman is the stealthiest one here. Joker will only serve as a distraction for team one.

Then the fight goes as:

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then, of course, Batman takes the Joker in.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think Batman can take everyone, lol.

Unpopulated city block at night. This is a chance for Batman to go stealth, analyse the situation, and utilize his equipment. No doubt that Batman is the stealthiest one here. Joker will only serve as a distraction for team one.

Then the fight goes as:

No Caption Provided

The fight being at night doesn't make much difference due to daredevil's radar sense. The only advantage Batman has in the battle are his gadgets

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: Yeah right. When DD's radar sense can see Bullseyes paper airplane coming towards him, I still stand by my point.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 14NC3

@monsterstomp:

I haven't heard of that, but i'm gonna guess that's PIS since there are plenty of other instances where he has caught or dodged anything that bullseye's thrown. A fight being at night or in the day won't matter for daredevil, he'll fight as he would normally.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MonsterStomp

@14nc3: Still a low showing. People in that scan I posted didn't react at all. That is the speed DD has to deal with and he has been tagged by people much slower.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 14NC3

@monsterstomp:

Daredevil has plenty of reaction feats to show that he can react to batman's combat speed. Add his enhanced reaction speeds to his radar sense will definitely mean that he can keep up with batman. Plus, Bullseye being there makes this fight an indefinite win for team 1.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MonsterStomp

@14nc3: May I see some of these reaction feats? And what if Batman takes Bullseye out first? Then its Batman v Daredevil and I believe Batman can take a solid majority over DD.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 14NC3

@monsterstomp:

I agree that in a fight between just daredevil and batman, bruce would take a solid majority but that's unlikely to happen. Bullseye takes down Joker by one of his cards then proceeds on to batman with daredevil. Together, they take him down quite easily.

And there's plenty of feats here:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingAvengerMarvel/news/?a=50676

Furthermore, he's held his own against against the top fighters in marvel earth including captain america, iron fist, shang chi, wolverine as well as fighting ninja's on a daily basis. He's definitely more than able to bring a good fight against batman.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: How? Batman has disappeared in plain sight time after time again. Going stealth is his forte. He has escaped the sights of Andrew Bennett (a vampire), Superman, Captain Atom and many more. Bullseye goes down and so does DD.

In a straight up fight, however, I'd concede that Team 1 takes it 7/10. Though if there's even a slight chance that Batman could go stealth, you can bet he will, and like I have proven, Batman is very proficient at it.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 14NC3

@monsterstomp:

Again, stealth really isn't much of a factor in this fight. Daredevil will be able to find batman if he is hiding and bullseye will then be able to follow along and together they easily take down batman. Both opponents on team 1 are more agile than batman, and both on their own could put up a good fight if it's pure hand to hand.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@14nc3: Again, stealth is a huge factor. I'm not going to prove things over and over again and not get anything back. We can do this all day, your goal is to convince me otherwise.

Review the scan I posted above. The marine life in the background didn't move an inch and the mercenaries didn't even flinch. If Batman goes stealth, its over for team 1. I've already conceded that Batman will lose a good fight in a straight up battle.

Convince me that I'm wrong.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By 14NC3

@monsterstomp said:

@14nc3: Again, stealth is a huge factor. I'm not going to prove things over and over again and not get anything back. We can do this all day, your goal is to convince me otherwise.

Review the scan I posted above. The marine life in the background didn't move an inch and the mercenaries didn't even flinch. If Batman goes stealth, its over for team 1. I've already conceded that Batman will lose a good fight in a straight up battle.

Convince me that I'm wrong.

Daredevil, with his radar sense and his enhanced reaction speeds means that he's not gonna be surprise attacked by batman. He can keep track of him throughout the whole fight. Bullseye also has the reflexes to compete with batman (able to dodge cyclops' blasts with ease, consistent bullet timing feats). I see Joker being taken down in one hit from either bullseye or daredevil, daredevil then directs bullseye where batman is and they take him down together. Like I said before, Matt on his own can give batman much difficulty, but with bullseye they take him down easily. Daredevil knowing where batman is the whole time make's wayne's stealth a non-factor here.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Team Bats and Joker.

People here are vastly underestimating Joker's capabilities.

I really wish my phone would let me do callouts, so I could get some @Jokergeist up in this place!!

But yeahhhh, Joker could take Bullseye, and Bats could take Daredevil. Whoop whoop.

Jmarshmallow

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@nickzambuto said:

@boschepg said:

He gives Bats trouble. He would destroy DD without Shadowland powers

Where the heck are you getting your info from?

1. Joker can't give Batman trouble. Hell even Damian Wayne managed to beat the $h*% out of him all alone.
  2. Even if Joker did give Batman trouble, you're acting like Bruce is on an entirely different plateau compared to Daredevil, when really that fight can go either way.

@jokergeist You see what you've done? Now people are going so far as to say Joker can fight freakin Daredevil! It's out of control!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Bats and Joker.

People here are vastly underestimating Joker's capabilities.

I really wish my phone would let me do callouts, so I could get some @Jokergeist up in this place!!

But yeahhhh, Joker could take Bullseye, and Bats could take Daredevil. Whoop whoop.

Jmarshmallow

Just because Joker has feats that doesn't make them good feats. The best he's ever done was take on guards and beat Luthor. How is he expected to fight Bullseye who can cripple Spider-Man with his own tracer?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He actually does have some downright good feats.

And when was the last time Bullseye has been able to tag Spidey?

Jmarshmallow