Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Wolverine008

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08:

Well, I'm not sure which "motive" you were looking for, but I hope you found it. Isn't ABC logic on your part that Slade is as skilled as Blade because he has fought some bricks like Warblade? Isn't ABC logic as a whole that most of the fighters that are recognized as skilled like Captain America, Wolverine, etc. are skilled because they have fought purportedly skilled fighters? Blade didn't defeat Wolverine because he simply talked Logan out of their fight. Up until that point, the two of them had been exchanging blows evenly for 5+ pages? Is that not skill?

My logic isn't ABC logic because I am not trying to use Warblade's feats and compare them to blade, even though I could bring up Warblade smacking superboy around. Your ABC logic rest on the fact that Blade didn't even beat Logan, yet you were perfectly content with bringing up all of logans feats to verify Blade being that skilled. Also Logan has skill "hiccups" as I call it, he isn't the best guy to compare to, especially if he didn't lose.

But hey, if you want technical showings of skill from Blade, he's noted that he knows 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing so, he's taught his teamates finer points of swordsmanship during MI:13, and he's defeated a vampire whom was the best fencer in Europe at that point and time. That's more technical skill than New 52 Deathstroke has ever come close to replicating. Especially the 26 different methods of killing without being noticed. I already noted the specific time period in which Eric equipped the adamantium blade, and @juiceboks can expound on that more for you if you're really skeptical, because honestly, at this point between your erroneous statement that Blade just beats fodder vampires and nameless beasts long with not knowing the basic fact that he's equipped with an adamantium sword, I'm getting the off putting feel that you seem to hazy knowledge on Blade in general, but are just still throwing your support behind Deathstroke nonetheless.

Simple question, I asked for you to provide me a scan verifying Blade to have an Adamantium sword as his standard gear. Yet instead of simply saying "okay sure, here ya go bud", you resort to saying I have "hazy" knowledge on Blade, and then call out for help in verifying this question for me. Like I said previously, I (from the comics I have read) see him with weapons that are specifically crafted to hunt (nameless / featless) vampires, like silver daggers ect...And I have seen him with a sword, but i cannot recall any Adamantium-like cutting feats.

As for Blade beating "the best fencer in Europe", Slade was the best soldier in the army.

Firstly, you didn't respond to me comment about Blade's technical knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing or teaching others about swordsmanship. So I take it that you are admitting that New 52 Deathstroke does not have technical showings on par with feats like those, correct? Wolverine has never had skill "hiccups", like, ever..... I don't know where you pulled that out from. ... Nice misinformation though. Secondly, like I have already repeated to you twice now, Blade's fight with Wolverine is a feat because up until the point where Blade stopped the whole thing through words, the two were in a virtual stalemate with no actual winner in an extended fight. Isn't essentially stalemating one of Marvel's best fighters for a good amount of time a skill feat? Warblade isn't a good example because Warblade is a brick. He has literally no technical showings that demonstrate any martial knowledge, and in comics, there is a difference between combating a brick whom relies solely on stats and a martial artist like Blade. I gave you a very specfic reference to the time period in which Eric began using an adamantium blade. If you read Blade comics, why did this slip past you? I called out Juiceboks because he knows Blade a little more than me, and like I said, I'm growing tired of your misinformation like Wolverine having skill "hiccups" or Blade solely fighting vampire fodder.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that being the best soldier in army equates to beating some with intricate knowledge in fencing. Depending on your next response, and whatever misinformation you decide to espouse in it, I probably won't even respond.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wolverine08:

Firstly, you didn't respond to me comment about Blade's technical knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing or teaching others about swordsmanship. So I take it that you are admitting that New 52 Deathstroke does not have technical showings on par with feats like those, correct? Wolverine has never had skill "hiccups", like, ever..... I don't know where you pulled that out from. ... Nice misinformation though. Secondly, like I have already repeated to you twice now, Blade's fight with Wolverine is a feat because up until the point where Blade stopped the whole thing through words, the two were in a virtual stalemate with no actual winner in an extended fight. Isn't essentially stalemating one of Marvel's best fighters for a good amount of time a skill feat? Warblade isn't a good example because Warblade is a brick. He has literally no technical showings that demonstrate any martial knowledge, and in comics, there is a difference between combating a brick whom relies solely on stats and a martial artist like Blade. I gave you a very specfic reference to the time period in which Eric began using an adamantium blade. If you read Blade comics, why did this slip past you? I called out Juiceboks because he knows Blade a little more than me, and like I said, I'm growing tired of your misinformation like Wolverine having skill "hiccups" or Blade solely fighting vampire fodder.

Wolverine has MANY skill hiccups, and I thought you would know what I meant by that. You have even tried to explain to me the reasons why his skill fluctuates so greatly. Many people have given Wolverine trouble, and I think (personally) Blade stalemating Wolverine would be lowballing Wolverine's other showings. Blade doesn't have nearly the knowledge or skill Wolverine has demonstrated, which tells me it must have been his stat advantages, which really only is significant strength, and perhaps speed.

I am also simply asking you for a feat or a showing that verifies Blade having an adamantium sword for his standard arsenal. The reason for this is because I have yet to see a Wolverine-like cutting feat of any sort. If you provide me with a scan verifying Blade having an adamantium sword as his standard gear, then that is all I am looking for with that question. The problem is, i have asked you a couple times now, and you have yet to provide.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that being the best soldier in army equates to beating some with intricate knowledge in fencing. Depending on your next response, and whatever misinformation you decide to espouse in it, I probably won't even respond.

If I were you, I wouldn't respond unless you have something noteworthy to bring up, perhaps Blade having an adamantium sword as his standard gear, or even Wolverine tier cutting feats. that isn't asking for a lot.

If you do happen to respond, expect a response in the morning.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's anime Blade, he solo's without much effort.

He had 3 or for instant kill crazy moves.

Comic Blade could also solo with some trouble.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cable_extreme

No Caption Provided

Happy now?

And Blade didn't really use his strength advantage at all..like I said it was a swordfight for the most part. Blade's not that faster than Deadpool..I fail to see how Eric's speed advantage played a bigger role than his swordsmanship skills.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Thanks for the scan verifying his sword. And I will have to look at the fight again.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@juiceboks: Quick question, isn't Spitfire a low end speedster? I heard she moves faster than Spiderman. If so, Blade's speed is a giant factor here.

EDIT: Sorry I mistook that scan for when Blade battled Spitfire; My question still stands though.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: Your question is extremely valid. A ton of people wanted to down play the fact that Blade was going head to head with a speedster and say that she couldn't have been using her super speed in that fight because Blade is not that fast. However, Blade has historically been a bullet and laser dodger as well as been able to handle other vamps which have super speed.

Dracula ran circles around Deadpool, literally yet, Blade has handled and knocked him out. Blades Speed is unquestionably a very big deal in this fight.

The below suggest that he could end Slade and Bane with a few moves.

@juiceboks: Dude, I was looking all over for that freaking scan.

Dang, I honestly was frustrated that I could not located it. I will be saving that for the future.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Honestly without the blade,Eric would have difficulty with either Slade or Bane.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Blade is more than adept without weapons. He has ripped a vampire's head off work that just one hand before. And even without it he has ridiculously high durability for a street level character.

And he also carries daggers with him. Point. He has ripped a stone statue apart with knives before.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Is that from Deadpool's comic? If not which Blade comic is that?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Quick question, isn't Spitfire a low end speedster? I heard she moves faster than Spiderman. If so, Blade's speed is a giant factor here.

EDIT: Sorry I mistook that scan for when Blade battled Spitfire; My question still stands though.

Yea she is. She traveled 2 miles in 2 seconds IIRC in Captain Britain and MI:13. Yet Blade has still managed to tag her.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Wolverine008

@cable_extreme: Ok, so you din't answer this question, so maybe I shall repost it in bold. Firstly, you didn't respond to me comment about Blade's technical knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing or teaching others about swordsmanship. So I take it that you are admitting that New 52 Deathstroke does not have technical showings on par with feats like those, correct?

Wolverine has MANY skill hiccups, and I thought you would know what I meant by that. You have even tried to explain to me the reasons why his skill fluctuates so greatly. Many people have given Wolverine trouble, and I think (personally) Blade stalemating Wolverine would be lowballing Wolverine's other showings. Blade doesn't have nearly the knowledge or skill Wolverine has demonstrated, which tells me it must have been his stat advantages, which really only is significant strength, and perhaps speed.

Heh, the only "hiccup" surrounding Wolverine and his martial skill is him being lazy with using it against unskilled people like fodder. Problem is that Wolverine already meet Blade before the fight I am referencing, and he knew that he was a skilled fighter, thus, he was using the skill. So no dice on that attempt. Stop just trying to avoid the fact that New 52 Deathstroke has never combated someone as skilled as the opponents Blade has faced off against. Maybe with time he will, but as of now, he hasn't come close to doing so. Blade literally has stat edge over Wolverine whatsoever.Both are low level metas, and they can go feat for feat with each others in terms of strength and speed. Blade getting into a pseudo stalemate with Wolverine isn't a lowball for Wolverine more than it's a good showing for Blade. Even then, it's just simply what comics have always done with people with lesser feats establishing themselves by having good showings against people with more feats. Nothing odd about it.

I am also simply asking you for a feat or a showing that verifies Blade having an adamantium sword for his standard arsenal. The reason for this is because I have yet to see a Wolverine-like cutting feat of any sort. If you provide me with a scan verifying Blade having an adamantium sword as his standard gear, then that is all I am looking for with that question. The problem is, i have asked you a couple times now, and you have yet to provide.

Even though I gave you the time period in which he began using the sword, so you should know of this since you read Blade comics, here ya go:

No Caption Provided

If I were you, I wouldn't respond unless you have something noteworthy to bring up, perhaps Blade having an adamantium sword as his standard gear, or even Wolverine tier cutting feats. that isn't asking for a lot.

Well, looks like you decided to ignore my question in regards to Blade's technical showing in regards to being able to outdo somebody with advanced knowledge in fencing.(An actual martial artist) This isn't surprising considering between that and Blade knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing, and being skilled enough to educate others in swordsmanship, Blade has better technical showings than New 52 Deathstroke, and both you and I know so at this point. If I were you, I'd try avoid making generalizations about the characters you debate against like Blade solely fighting vampire fodder if you really don't know much about them in general.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sovereign91001

@cable_extreme

No Caption Provided

Happy now?

And Blade didn't really use his strength advantage at all..like I said it was a swordfight for the most part. Blade's not that faster than Deadpool..I fail to see how Eric's speed advantage played a bigger role than his swordsmanship skills.

I'd just like to add on top of that, those are Mindless Ones, they have very high durability. Slicing one in two with his Adamantium Odachi is an excellent cutting feat.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Bane rips off their heads :P

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 juiceboks  Moderator

@sovereign91001 Good call. Doom's used them to overpower the Avengers at one point IIRC.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

Ok, so you din't answer this question, so maybe I shall repost it in bold. Firstly, you didn't respond to me comment about Blade's technical knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing or teaching others about swordsmanship. So I take it that you are admitting that New 52 Deathstroke does not have technical showings on par with feats like those, correct?

That is pretty cool, are you saying Blade will kill Slade without him knowing? That isn't an applicable skill feat, it is simply knowledge, show him using said knowledge on highly skilled opponents. I haven't seen anything that Deathstroke cannot replicate, he sent Stargirl with (Martian Manhunter inside of her) running away in fear due to his godly tactical ability, he is clearly held to the same standard of his pre-52 version.

Heh, the only "hiccup" surrounding Wolverine and his martial skill is him being lazy with using it against unskilled people like fodder. Problem is that Wolverine already meet Blade before the fight I am referencing, and he knew that he was a skilled fighter, thus, he was using the skill. So no dice on that attempt. Stop just trying to avoid the fact that New 52 Deathstroke has never combated someone as skilled as the opponents Blade has faced off against. Maybe with time he will, but as of now, he hasn't come close to doing so. Blade literally has stat edge over Wolverine whatsoever.Both are low level metas, and they can go feat for feat with each others in terms of strength and speed. Blade getting into a pseudo stalemate with Wolverine isn't a lowball for Wolverine more than it's a good showing for Blade. Even then, it's just simply what comics have always done with people with lesser feats establishing themselves by having good showings against people with more feats. Nothing odd about it.

So Wolverine has used his skill in every showing against a skilled opponent? You know that isn't the truth at all, and you are still trying to say that since Blade was able to fight Logan (but not beat him) that he is greater than Slade. Slade could do the same thing..... Unless you want to continue your crusade of lowballing Deathstroke.

Even though I gave you the time period in which he began using the sword, so you should know of this since you read Blade comics, here ya go:

I am glad you were able to find what Juicebok presented.

Well, looks like you decided to ignore my question in regards to Blade's technical showing in regards to being able to outdo somebody with advanced knowledge in fencing.(An actual martial artist) This isn't surprising considering between that and Blade knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being without them noticing, and being skilled enough to educate others in swordsmanship, Blade has better technical showings than New 52 Deathstroke, and both you and I know so at this point. If I were you, I'd try avoid making generalizations about the characters you debate against like Blade solely fighting vampire fodder if you really don't know much about them in general.

I addressed it in this reply, you highlighted it for me, but, let me do what you have done this whole time. What feats does the fencer that Blade beat have over Deathstroke?

The whole 26 ways to kill someone without them noticing is not even applicable in a fight between Deathstroke and Blade, unless he has used said knowledge on other high tier fighters. Deathstroke knows how to kill someone in more than 26 ways, so I fail to see how that matters in this fight.

And I would most definitely say Blade usually only fights vampire fodder and featless beast. Stuff like vampire Spiderman who has zero feats to his name.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@cable_extreme

No Caption Provided

Happy now?

I'd just like to add on top of that, those are Mindless Ones, they have very high durability. Slicing one in two with his Adamantium Odachi is an excellent cutting feat.

What durability feats do that have?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 1

New 52 DS can;t hang with Blade.

And Bane's strong but not a big factor here

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@sunman said:

Team 1

New 52 Bane is a relatively big factor here, perhaps the most skilled out of everyone. He made Batman his B****

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 juiceboks  Moderator

@sunman said:

Team 1

New 52 Bane is a relatively big factor here, perhaps the most skilled out of everyone. He made Batman his B****

So you equate Bane beating Batman as a testament to his skill rather than the absurd strength and durability advantages he holds over him(which he used consistently throughout their encounter), and consider Blade's fight against Deadpool attributed to Blade's marginal speed advantage instead of his swordsmanship skills?

Makes sense.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sovereign91001

@cable_extreme: Off the top of my head, They've taken shots from the Thing and Hulk, blasts from Doctor Strange and Nova.

I have a scan for Nova, the rest I'd have to go hunting down, I remember @mr_ingenuity had a bunch of Mindless One scans, maybe he can provide some more. Worldmind said they are "Almost Indestructible".

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sovereign91001

@cable_extreme said:

@sunman said:

Team 1

So you equate Bane beating Batman as a testament to his skill rather than the absurd strength and durability advantages he holds over him(which he used consistently throughout their encounter), and consider Blade's fight against Deadpool attributed to Blade's marginal speed advantage instead of his swordsmanship skills?

Makes sense.

I remember that fight, Blade's speed didn't even really come into the equation.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane can beat DD, but what matters the most is DS vs Blade that's a tuffie

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

That is pretty cool, are you saying Blade will kill Slade without him knowing? That isn't an applicable skill feat, it is simply knowledge, show him using said knowledge on highly skilled opponents. I haven't seen anything that Deathstroke cannot replicate, he sent Stargirl with (Martian Manhunter inside of her) running away in fear due to his godly tactical ability, he is clearly held to the same standard of his pre-52 version.

Yikes, come on now, I know you aren't stupid buddy, so don't give me the run around. I made the assertion that Blade is a superior martial artist to New 52 Deathstroke, and I presented an example of Blade's technical knowledge in knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being and having enough knowledge in kenjutsu to educate others in that art.. Making somebody scared isn't a showing of martial arts skil.................... like at all............................., and I never commented on Slade's tactical ability, I never doubted it. Problem is, I'm not arguing to you that Blade is as tactically skilled Deathstroke. I am arguing that he is a better martial artist. You should also know that tactical ability does not equate to martial skill. Just because someone is adept at creating strategies, etc. doesn't translate to being adept in the intricacies of a martial art kenjutsu just go give you an example. You really haven't presented any technical showings that make New 52 Deathstroke an equal to Blade. And considering Blade has been able to fight on equal terms with martial artists like Wolverine, I'd say his martial knowledge has brought him far. Better than fighting bricks with no skill like Warblade or a nigh featless New 52 Ravager, eh?

So Wolverine has used his skill in every showing against a skilled opponent? You know that isn't the truth at all, and you are still trying to say that since Blade was able to fight Logan (but not beat him) that he is greater than Slade. Slade could do the same thing..... Unless you want to continue your crusade of lowballing Deathstroke.

Yes, in the vastmajority of Wolverine's showings against high end martial artists like Captain America, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Silver Samurai, the Black Dragon Death Sqaud, etc. he has used his martial talent. You would be unable to get me 5 examples in which Wolverine didn't utilize the skill. You would be fighting a losing battle. I fail to see how I'm lowballing Deathstroke when I have simply made assertions like Blade having better technical showings and supporting them with examples, and not making false assertions like Blade fighting solely vampire fodder. What makes you say New 52 Deathstroke can stalemate Wolverine when he's never fought anyone remotely as skilled as James? You see, you have simply made an assumption.

I am glad you were able to find what Juicebok presented.

I am glad that despite the oh so many Blade comics you have read, you didn't know he's been carrying an adamantium sword for 5+ years................

I addressed it in this reply, you highlighted it for me, but, let me do what you have done this whole time. What feats does the fencer that Blade beat have over Deathstroke?

The whole 26 ways to kill someone without them noticing is not even applicable in a fight between Deathstroke and Blade, unless he has used said knowledge on other high tier fighters. Deathstroke knows how to kill someone in more than 26 ways, so I fail to see how that matters in this fight.

And I would most definitely say Blade usually only fights vampire fodder and featless beast. Stuff like vampire Spiderman who has zero feats to his name.

No, you didn't properly address what I had noted in my reply. You tried to erroneously equate tactical ability to martial art skill, which isn't correct in the slightest of ways. . he 26 methods of killing a person is an example of martial knowledge. It's similar to Batman knowing 400+ ways to incapacitate a human being without bleeding, and other stuff like that. The fencer Blade bested proved himself a competent martial artist my mastering fencing What martial arts has New 52 Deathstroke mastered? And I really hope your reply won't be: "Slade was the best soldier in the Army!". When has New 52 Deathstroke shown his knowledge of martial arts is that advanced? Blade has appeared in almost 400 comics books, and you think one fight in which he fights a featless vampire represents all his appearances?..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@sovereign91001: Mindless ones vary. Such as the Mindless Ones that face the avengers were only sent running when faced with all their energies combined & some where able to restrain hulk in defenders. But from what I understand the Mindless ones in X-Men were getting killed left and right by Magneto with little power.

So Mindless Ones are no doubt powerful just inconsistent. ¯\(°_o)/¯

The scans you're looking for.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@sunman said:

Team 1

Makes sense.

That is a rather good point actually

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@sunman said:

Team 1

Makes sense.

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By SUNMAN

@juiceboks said:

@cable_extreme said:

@sunman said:

Team 1

Makes sense.

I remember that fight, Blade's speed didn't even really come into the equation.

Bane isn't more skilled than anyone in this fight. Nor is he more skilled than Batman.

As for Blade vs Deadpool

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thats the first fight in which Blade wasn't even going at Deadpool hard he's more trying to talk to him into giving up the Succubus.

Second fight Blade tries to take him out till he gets mesmerized by the Queen Succubus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blades got fast speed feats but this isn't one because Blade didn't need to exert himself.

Blade's peak dhamphir.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08:

Yikes, come on now, I know you aren't stupid buddy, so don't give me the run around. I made the assertion that Blade is a superior martial artist to New 52 Deathstroke, and I presented an example of Blade's technical knowledge in knowing 26 different ways to kill a human being and having enough knowledge in kenjutsu to educate others in that art.. Making somebody scared isn't a showing of martial arts skil.................... like at all............................., and I never commented on Slade's tactical ability, I never doubted it. Problem is, I'm not arguing to you that Blade is as tactically skilled Deathstroke. I am arguing that he is a better martial artist. You should also know that tactical ability does not equate to martial skill. Just because someone is adept at creating strategies, etc. doesn't translate to being adept in the intricacies of a martial art kenjutsu just go give you an example. You really haven't presented any technical showings that make New 52 Deathstroke an equal to Blade. And considering Blade has been able to fight on equal terms with martial artists like Wolverine, I'd say his martial knowledge has brought him far. Better than fighting bricks with no skill like Warblade or a nigh featless New 52 Ravager, eh?

Tactical ability is related to martial skill, it allows him to use his martial skill in the most effective way to win the match. I also brought up him making Stargirl run away in fear to show you the seriousness that he is taken by even Martian Manhunter, he clearly doesn't have their stats, but his skill and tactical ability is what they ran from, since only his skill could make up for the stat difference. And New 52 Ravager isn't featless, she is in something called "The Ravagers" and has more feats to her name than the featless fencer.

Here you go, stating the same exact things that I have already addressed, you haven't shown anything of Blade that Slade couldn't replicate himself. And these bricks with no skill, people like Warblade were able to smack around superboy, yet Slade speed blitzed him and beat him pretty much instantly with a decapitation. If you want to argue based on the arguement that Blade is as skilled as Wolverine since his stalemated him, then I could simply say Deathstroke's stats are far superior since he blitzed Warblade and killed him in a single strike. Either way you look at it, Deathstroke still comes out on top.

Yes, in the vastmajority of Wolverine's showings against high end martial artists like Captain America, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Silver Samurai, the Black Dragon Death Sqaud, etc. he has used his martial talent. You would be unable to get me 5 examples in which Wolverine didn't utilize the skill. You would be fighting a losing battle. I fail to see how I'm lowballing Deathstroke when I have simply made assertions like Blade having better technical showings and supporting them with examples, and not making false assertions like Blade fighting solely vampire fodder. What makes you say New 52 Deathstroke can stalemate Wolverine when he's never fought anyone remotely as skilled as James? You see, you have simply made an assumption.

You are desperate to use Wolverine as the sole basis of this argument, but Blade didn't beat him, and unless you are trying to say Blade is as skilled as Wolverine because of this showing, then I would say it is lowballing my boy logan. And while New 52 Deathstroke hasn't fought someone as skilled as logan, he has fought people whose stats easily make up for, and even outweigh logan's skill, 100 tonners like Legacy, or highly powerful meta humans like Lobo, Warblade, and even blitzed/beat Terra.

I am glad that despite the oh so many Blade comics you have read, you didn't know he's been carrying an adamantium sword for 5+ years................

I haven't read all of them, nor have I ever said I have read a whole lot. I had a great interest in him about 3 years ago and know what I know from that. Like I said, I had seen him with his sword, but I never read where it said it was adamantium, so I simply asked you, and now your making a big deal out of nothing.

No, you didn't properly address what I had noted in my reply. You tried to erroneously equate tactical ability to martial art skill, which isn't correct in the slightest of ways. . he 26 methods of killing a person is an example of martial knowledge. It's similar to Batman knowing 400+ ways to incapacitate a human being without bleeding, and other stuff like that. The fencer Blade bested proved himself a competent martial artist my mastering fencing What martial arts has New 52 Deathstroke mastered? And I really hope your reply won't be: "Slade was the best soldier in the Army!". When has New 52 Deathstroke shown his knowledge of martial arts is that advanced? Blade has appeared in almost 400 comics books, and you think one fight in which he fights a featless vampire represents all his appearances?....................................................................................................................................................................................................

You are trying to say that a fencer that Blade beat, the one that you have yet to even name, is more skilled than Deathstroke? I'll ask again, what feats does he have besides being beat by Blade? Skill is measured by actual SHOWINGS of skill, nice try though.

Blade has been in many fights with featless unnamed vampires, I am starting to think you only know of Blade in his encounter with Logan. I hope your realize that Blade is still a vampire hunter under all of his complexities. And these featless vampires also have weaknesses which he commonly exploits. You have yet to show me an actual feat that gauges Blade's skill. I have shown Slade has enough skill to beat people whose stats greatly outweigh his.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SUNMAN

New 52 DS is no Pre Flashpoint Deathstroke

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman: He is on his way to getting there, his stats alone are better.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cable_extreme To be fair, New-52 Warblade is immune to Superboy's TK IIRC. And Warblade doesn't have any speed feats suggesting he's faster than Slade anyway.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Wolverine008

@cable_extreme: This is honestly going to be most likely my last response because you are honestly just beginning to run around in circles at this point.

Tactical ability is related to martial skill, it allows him to use his martial skill in the most effective way to win the match. I also brought up him making Stargirl run away in fear to show you the seriousness that he is taken by even Martian Manhunter, he clearly doesn't have their stats, but his skill and tactical ability is what they ran from, since only his skill could make up for the stat difference. And New 52 Ravager isn't featless, she is in something called "The Ravagers" and has more feats to her name than the featless fencer.

Here you go, stating the same exact things that I have already addressed, you haven't shown anything of Blade that Slade couldn't replicate himself. And these bricks with no skill, people like Warblade were able to smack around superboy, yet Slade speed blitzed him and beat him pretty much instantly with a decapitation. If you want to argue based on the arguement that Blade is as skilled as Wolverine since his stalemated him, then I could simply say Deathstroke's stats are far superior since he blitzed Warblade and killed him in a single strike. Either way you look at it, Deathstroke still comes out on top.

No, tactical ability is a whole different concept than martial arts as a whole. Tactical ability refers to being able to create plans, and understand how to carry them out in the most efficient way possible along with being able to improvise when your plans do not go like you want them to just to give you a basic run down of what tactical skill compensates. Martial ability is simple mastery of martial arts and understanding of their usage. Like I said, just because you are a crafty person whom understands the intricacies of planning doesn't mean that you are a master of the intricacies of a martial art. You say that tactical skill adds unto martial skill, but New 52 Deathstroke doesn't have technical feats on par with Blade's to begin with. Blade has been able to battle Spitfire, a low end speedster and she has been able to outspeed Spider-Man(Who has much better speed feats than New 52 Deathstroke), and I guess I could use your logic to say that Blade is ludicrous faster than New 52 Deathstroke? Warblade is immune to Superboy's telepathy, and he isn't even faster than Slade, so the feat isn't even impressive. No dice man. You didn't even get close to backing me into a corner if that was your plan. Deathstroke ain't on top of anything I'm afraid. Unless Martian Manhunter actually commented on Slade's martial talent, you're just reaching for something that wasn't insinuated in the slightest. He could have just been frightened by his reputation for all you know. There aren't any facts behind your statement that just because someone is afraid of Slade, it means he's a good martial artist...................................................

You are desperate to use Wolverine as the sole basis of this argument, but Blade didn't beat him, and unless you are trying to say Blade is as skilled as Wolverine because of this showing, then I would say it is lowballing my boy logan. And while New 52 Deathstroke hasn't fought someone as skilled as logan, he has fought people whose stats easily make up for, and even outweigh logan's skill, 100 tonners like Legacy, or highly powerful meta humans like Lobo, Warblade, and even blitzed/beat Terra.

I don't know how Logan is your "boy" when you don't even know simple things about him like that in his vast majority of showings against skilled martial artists he's used his skill, but whatever. You've made it pretty clear throughout this debate that most of what you say is based on assumptions anyways. Secondly, I've only laid out why the Wolverine feat was impressive because you tried to say Wolverine didn't use his skill, the fight wasn't long, etc. Even then, Eric recently outdid Deadpool, someone whom has had his talent with a sword complimented by Taskmaster(Who has copied the skill of kenjutsu masters like Wolverine and Silver Samurai) along with stalemating Captain America, bone claw Wolverine, Killomonger(whom has beaten Black Panther) in a pure sword fight. Like I already mentioned to you, there is a vast difference in comics between fighting bricks with stats but no skill in conjunction with them than fighting legit martial artists.

I haven't read all of them, nor have I ever said I have read a whole lot. I had a great interest in him about 3 years ago and know what I know from that. Like I said, I had seen him with his sword, but I never read where it said it was adamantium, so I simply asked you, and now your making a big deal out of nothing.

No, I'm not making a big deal out of nothing. You claim to understand a character you are debating against, but don't even know what the hell their standard gear is? Gimme a break man. This just makes your other statements like Blade fighting solely vampire fodder exclude even more ignorance.

You are trying to say that a fencer that Blade beat, the one that you have yet to even name, is more skilled than Deathstroke? I'll ask again, what feats does he have besides being beat by Blade? Skill is measured by actual SHOWINGS of skill, nice try though.

Blade has been in many fights with featless unnamed vampires, I am starting to think you only know of Blade in his encounter with Logan. I hope your realize that Blade is still a vampire hunter under all of his complexities. And these featless vampires also have weaknesses which he commonly exploits. You have yet to show me an actual feat that gauges Blade's skill. I have shown Slade has enough skill to beat people whose stats greatly outweigh his.

No, that fencer had a feat. He had mastered the fighting style of fencing. That's more technical knowledge regarding a martial art than New 52 Deathstroke has ever shown. Would you like to remind me which martial arts bricks like Warblade have mastered? Oh, oh. That's right. None. Ouch. I've given you numerous feats that you simply decide to ignore. I first demonstrated Eric's technical knowledge by noting that he knows 26 different ways to kill a human being so efficiently that they don't even notice and has enough knowledge with kenjutsu to teach others(Two technical showings Slade hasn't come close to replicating), and his knowledge has let him battle people with skill showings that outpace those of anyone Slade has defeated like Wolverine and Deadpool.

I'm guessing that all those featless vampire fights you are referring to are from the oh so many Blade comics you read that didn't let you figure out Blade's standard gear, right?

No Caption Provided

Have a good day. Try actually read up on Blade before you try come and impress me with New 52 Deathstroke's oh so incredible martial art skill because people are afraid of him, and he blitzes bricks whom aren't even faster than him.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I never said Warblade is faster than Slade.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: I never said Warblade is faster than Slade.

So why even bring up Deathstroke decapping him off-panel if he's slower and less skilled than Slade? What's so impressive about that?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Cable_Extreme
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 juiceboks  Moderator

@cable_extreme

And while New 52 Deathstroke hasn't fought someone as skilled as logan, he has fought people whose stats easily make up for, and even outweigh logan's skill, 100 tonners like Legacy, or highly powerful meta humans like Lobo, Warblade, and even blitzed/beat Terra.

Warblade's strong..that's really all your saying here. And his fight against Superboy isn't good proof of this considering he had several variables going for him.

1. Being immune to Superboy's TK

2. Superboy relying primarily on TK at this point

3. Superboy not yet manifesting the full extent of his Kryptonian physiology.

I still fail to see how Slade beating an opponent stronger yet slower and less skilled than him is impressive.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08: I am on my IPad Air, so I won't link your quotes, however, I'll try and address all of your points non the less. Feel free to highlight any points I fail to address if I do.

First response: No one is making you reply to me.

Second response: I like how you edit your argument in accordance with what Juiceboks says, but non the less, I'll address your points, tactical ability incorporates the use of skill, you can have all the tactical ability you wish, but if you have no arms or legs, you aren't getting anything done. The reason he is so dangerous is due to the application of his tactical ability, which isn't absent in this fight and is something you are most definitely ignoring.

Third response: Logan is my boy, he is one of my favorite marvel fighters, and most of what I know about him has been from talking with you, so if you are going to say the knowledge I am using is wrong, then that is kind of dissing yourself. I also never said the fight wasn't long, I never said anything about the fight length wise, so idk where you are getting that.

Also to address the Deadpool fight, he was clearly not serious and was pre-occupied when he got his head cut, that wasn't a showing of skill but rather the ability to stay on task, which is something Deadpool lacks. Show me in that fight where Deadpool was seriously applying his skill......

Fourth response: I know what his standard gear is, but I didn't know his sword was adamantium, I never read that. Calm down son,

Last response: The fencer didn't have a feat, he was featless, I am almost certain that Tomo would beat him fairly easily.

Both "so called" feats you provided are not applicable, and only deal with knowledge, not application of skill..... Learn he difference between the two before you reply.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^^^^^^^LOL.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao^^^^

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: what? I don't concede, everything I say is accurate and correct.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: what? I don't concede, everything I say is accurate and correct.

But you replied to Cable Extreme, whom looks like he was supporting Blade, so you do think Slade loses.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08: I replied to the guy directly above my post, basically lolling at what was written.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I replied to the guy directly above my post, basically lolling at what was written.

I meant post #92, in which you replied to Cable_Extreme, whom appears to be saying that Blade wins based on content of that post. You were rooting for Blade all this time!