Daredevil +Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blade + Deathstroke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions

• All feats allowed.
  • Everyone has basic equipment, but no guns/any fancy game-breaking superweapons.
  • Battle starts in an empty Gladiator Arena.

Who wins?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Going with Daredevil and Batman. Neither can beat Deathstroke by themselves, but Batman has given Slade hell in their past encounters, and he'll be able to hang with Deathstroke long enough for Daredevil to beat Blade and come help him take the win.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 although i dont know much about Daredevil.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Blade and Deathstroke.

They're both skilled fighters that are in the multi-ton range and have no qualms about killing. Deathstroke's Nth armour will protect him from almost everything DD and Bats can throw at him and Blades own Durability will keep him going strong.

Bruce and Matt are the more skilled team...but their greater skill does not compensate for their inferior stats and damage output.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 although i dont know much about Daredevil.

He's one of the Marvel universe's best fighters who has been able to beat/stalemate the likes of Captain America, Wolverine, Black Panther, Taskmaster, and Iron Fist. (Cap, Wolverine, and Panther are all superhuman). He also has enough strength to tip over a limo full of people, and handle a 450 lb bar like a bo staff. His agility is superhuman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade and Deathstroke.

They're both skilled fighters that are in the multi-ton range and have no qualms about killing. Deathstroke's Nth armour will protect him from almost everything DD and Bats can throw at him and Blades own Durability will keep him going strong.

Bruce and Matt are the more skilled team...but their greater skill does not compensate for their inferior stats and damage output.

This. I would make it deathstroke and daredevil vs blade and batman.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke as long as it's not the OP pick version and it's new 52 version might solo. Neither on team one has anything in their standard equipment to dent Deathstroke's armor nor do they have the stats to contend with him the guy is what a multi tonner now.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 quite easily, love daredevil really do but he's gotten put down by the punisher. Daredevil is not taking blade. And Batman has never beaten Deathstroke.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Blade and Deathstroke.

This, more or less. High quality armor > heightened senses acrobatics.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like I'm in the minority here :(

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS and Blade. Matt and Bruce will put a good fight though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deathstrokes armor is too tough to get through, and Blade has survived building/helicarrier explosions and plane crashes, and gotten up without a sweat. He's been shot without kevlar and impaled by his own sword and shrugged it off. So they have durability.

Speedwise they are both superhuman, and while Batman and Daredevil are fast, statistically speaking and going by feats, the bladesmen have them beat. Everyone here is bullet deflecter, but Batman and Daredevil are only human.

Skillwise, Batman and Daredevil have this, although not by a massive margin. Deathstroke's main edge over Batman is his physicals and gear, but Batman is more skilled. Daredevil is definitely more skilled than Blade, but I'd still put Blade in that second place spot underneath guys like Daredevil, Cap and Batman in terms of fighting skill.

Strength is a no brainer. Deathstroke is what.. a 5 tonner? Blade is something like a 5-7 tonner.

Gear-wise.. slight edge to the bladesmen. Their weapons are far more lethal. Daredevil only has hit billy clubs, and Batman's gear, while versatile, is all non-lethal, and some of it redundant against these opponents. Both Blade and Slade have firearms and bladed weapons, and Slade has more like his Nth metal/Promethium armor and blast staff. Batmans gear will help him, but it's nothing more than a crutch.

Morals? Daredevil and Batman will be more worried about knocking out and tying up these two than actually doing some killing, unlike Slade and Blade. Unfortunately, due to Blades durability to blunt force trauma/slash and stab wounds, and healing factor, and Slades Nth metal armor, they can take everything these two can throw at them and more. On the flipside, one stab or slash is all it takes to cause critical damage.

Slade and Blade have:

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Gear
  • Morals

Daredevil and Batman have:

• Fighting skill
  • Depth perception

Winners:

Blade and Slade

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstrokes armor is too tough to get through, and Blade has survived building/helicarrier explosions and plane crashes, and gotten up without a sweat. He's been shot without kevlar and impaled by his own sword and shrugged it off. So they have durability.

Speedwise they are both superhuman, and while Batman and Daredevil are fast, statistically speaking and going by feats, the bladesmen have them beat. Everyone here is bullet deflecter, but Batman and Daredevil are only human.

Skillwise, Batman and Daredevil have this, although not by a massive margin. Deathstroke's main edge over Batman is his physicals and gear, but Batman is more skilled. Daredevil is definitely more skilled than Blade, but I'd still put Blade in that second place spot underneath guys like Daredevil, Cap and Batman in terms of fighting skill.

Strength is a no brainer. Deathstroke is what.. a 5 tonner? Blade is something like a 5-7 tonner.

Gear-wise.. slight edge to the bladesmen. Their weapons are far more lethal. Daredevil only has hit billy clubs, and Batman's gear, while versatile, is all non-lethal, and some of it redundant against these opponents. Both Blade and Slade have firearms and bladed weapons, and Slade has more like his Nth metal/Promethium armor and blast staff. Batmans gear will help him, but it's nothing more than a crutch.

Morals? Daredevil and Batman will be more worried about knocking out and tying up these two than actually doing some killing, unlike Slade and Blade. Unfortunately, due to Blades durability to blunt force trauma/slash and stab wounds, and healing factor, and Slades Nth metal armor, they can take everything these two can throw at them and more. On the flipside, one stab or slash is all it takes to cause critical damage.

Slade and Blade have:

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Gear
  • Morals

Daredevil and Batman have:

• Fighting skill
  • Depth perception

Winners:

Blade and Slade

Well said.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

MumblesOneTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade walked away from a building coapsing on top of him, as well as stood up after a blast meant to knock Captain Britain outside the country blew him a few miles off the battlefield. That withcasual bullet timing speed, and healing factor, I don't see Daredevil and Bats putting him down.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cooljammy18

@blacharrt1 said:

Team 2 quite easily, love daredevil really do but he's gotten put down by the punisher. Daredevil is not taking blade. And Batman has never beaten Deathstroke.

The both of them have like a tied win/lose ratio against each other. If anything, DD could take out Frank in a decent fight if he ever goes full bloodlust on him, possibly even floor him. Also, Punisher is a very capable individual himself, so using instances of him getting some close wins as a way to undermine DD's capability against Blade is doing a disservice to both characters.

That said, I'm siding a little with Team 2 because of their physical superiority. Blade is severely underrated on this board and needs some love. He can take it to Batman or DD alone. I see him and DD slowly overwhelming their opponents here.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Nice to know everyone doesn't think the film version of Blade is most certainly NOT more powerful, in spite of popularity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Why the hell would a movie series of a character be a more powerful incarnation than the one that has decades of showings?

MumblesOneTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords has a point...film makers always portray the superheroes as they see them in their mind, which happens to be not completely true all the time...Comic book Blade would annihilate the movie version!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mumblesonetwo: Well to be fair, movie version get a few hours of screen time, and have to do a whole movie just to explain the origin. Comic characters can have decades of showings in fights. It's not really fair to compare them. And sometimes movie versions absolutely butcher the comic versions (I'm looking at you, Barakapool), and portray in the wrong way completely *cough Mandarin cough*

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why doesn't Blade get respect on vine??Isn't his healing factor on par with Wolve?Or at least clost to it??

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

Definitely team 2. Despite lower skills their physicals and still comparable skill puts them on top.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blacharrt1

@blacharrt1 said:

The both of them have like a tied win/lose ratio against each other. If anything, DD could take out Frank in a decent fight if he ever goes full bloodlust on him, possibly even floor him. Also, Punisher is a very capable individual himself, so using instances of him getting some close wins as a way to undermine DD's capability against Blade is doing a disservice to both characters.

That said, I'm siding a little with Team 2 because of their physical superiority. Blade is severely underrated on this board and needs some love. He can take it to Batman or DD alone. I see him and DD slowly overwhelming their opponents here.

Not at all, the fact that those fights were so close, and that Daredevil took a serious beating from them is what matters. Punisher is human and has no healing factor what so ever, no enhanced durability what so ever, nor does daredevil and the ware and tear shows on both of them was very apparent. That instance would not happen with Blade at all, Blade is a much better fighter than the punisher, has superhuman strength, and durability, not to mention agility and speed. Punisher has shot him point blank in the head, and Blade was just annoyed by it. Also the punisher tried to sneak up on blade and he remarked he knew he was coming before he even got there, blade also has enhanced senses. the fight simply isn't in Daredevil's favor, he would take way too much damage, which would then affect his fighting ability while blade would be fresh as a daisy, while still kicking his butt.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why doesn't Blade get respect on vine??Isn't his healing factor on par with Wolve?Or at least clost to it??

People are racist.

MumblesOneTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords yeah Barakapool was a bit of an over exageration! But they needed to make Wolverine look Big and Strong by fighting a much more powerful opponent...and not made to look like a wussy at the end of his own film! XD

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade N' Slade

......ha

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Blade is highly durable,,but honestly I've never read anything to say he's immune to nerve strikes,,both batman and daredevil have dropped guys in one shot with potent strikes that deprive their opponents of oxygen or cut off blood flow to the brain,,daredevil one shotted the 50 tonner Hyde with a nerve strike as well as the extremely durable wolverine with a throat strike (cry Ennis sucks all you want but it happened) I think anyone on team one could one shot blade,,it won't be easy as he is a very fast character who is a good fighter but considering both Bruce and Matt need only land one strike to drop him quickly I see blade going down first..slade is another ball of wax,,he's the MVP here and honestly would be hard for team one to handle alone. But with team work I do believe Matt and Bruce could team up against him and eventually scrape out a win,,but it won't be easy,,I'm still taking team one by a slight majority 6/10

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw. DS and Blade way too much for team 1 especially without the almighty prep crutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade is highly durable,,but honestly I've never read anything to say he's immune to nerve strikes,,both batman and daredevil have dropped guys in one shot with potent strikes that deprive their opponents of oxygen or cut off blood flow to the brain,,daredevil one shotted the 50 tonner Hyde with a nerve strike as well as the extremely durable wolverine with a throat strike (cry Ennis sucks all you want but it happened) I think anyone on team one could one shot blade,,it won't be easy as he is a very fast character who is a good fighter but considering both Bruce and Matt need only land one strike to drop him quickly I see blade going down first..slade is another ball of wax,,he's the MVP here and honestly would be hard for team one to handle alone. But with team work I do believe Matt and Bruce could team up against him and eventually scrape out a win,,but it won't be easy,,I'm still taking team one by a slight majority 6/10

Give me some of what you're smoking

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but blade does not have the feats to suggest he can out fight anyone on team one,,he's a great fighter but he's not on Bruce or Matt's level,,daredevils senses will keep him one step ahead in a fight against blade who does have superhuman attributes due to his vampiric heritage but Matt's senses will even the playing field as it works like precognition. Slades armor is the big problem for team one but I'm confident either member of team one could make quick work of blade,,not because he's a push over but because either bats or Bruce could one shot him.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bane_of_sith

@i_like_swords: are you denying that Bruce and Matt are capable of delivering a nerve strike to blade? I provided to instances of daredevil dropping a vastly stronger and vastly more durable opponent with one shot,,can you provide proof that blade can resist nerve strikes? If daredevil could tag spiderman he could tag blade and he only needs to land one nerve strike to drop him,,same with batman..wolverine fought blade and didnt have much of a tough time with him at all,,in fact iirc he was taking it easy on him,,blade is not on any of their levels...and once he's out matt and Bruce could work together to drop slade,,bats has dropped slade before granted one was a kick to the back of the head when slade wasn't looking most say its a cheap shot,,I say it was a stealth shot but whatever..and one instance he beat slade,,although iirc slade was distracted because he had a job to complete,,but it's possible for him to lose and with 2 top tier fighters one of which has senses that border on precognition they are very capable of scraping out a win in a 2 on 1 scenario. Hasn't batman and nightwing beaten him together? Why couldn't DD and batman do the same,,,DD is much better than nightwing

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith:

i have to disagree. no one from team 1 is one shotting blade....thats ridiculous. Team 1 are better h2h fighters. But they cant one shot him. And blade can just as easily one shot either member of team 1. The main reason team 2 wins is because of slade regardless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: You really need to space out your arguments better.. right.

What skilled fighters have Batman and Daredevil used nerve strikes on? The misconception about using nerve strikes is they're the key to winning any and all fights - but in reality they're a non-lethal way of incapacitating a weak and less skilled opponent. I have no doubt that a well place and strong nerve strike would break through the durability of Blade and affect him, but there are several factors to suggest that Batman and Daredevil won't be capable of doing this.

1. Blade is superhuman in just about every respect. He can go toe-to-toe and land gunshots on a bloodlusted vampire Spider-Man who he was holding back against. He routinely goes up against hoardes of vampires at his levels of superhuman speed. He fights people like Deacon Frost, Dracula.. skilled fighters who more often than not surpass him in experience and stats, and he still comes out on top. The fact is, he has much better stats than Batman and Daredevil. They can't waltz up and nerve strike him because they have to deal with a 5-7 ton blade strike coming down on them at superhuman speeds. They then have to deal with Blades durability which has allowed him to shrug off gunfire at close range, impalement through vital organs, a snapped neck in seconds, a fall out of a plane, a helicarrier crash, and numerable building explosions, one of which he triggered himself. They'll be lucky if they even get a solid punch in before they can pin point a nerve strike, due to his physical abilities alone.

2. His gear. They are not going to waltz past his katana, or firearms. He has ranged weapons, which serve the purpose of keeping his enemies at range. They have nothing to block his katana with with the exception of maybe Batmans gauntlets. They'll be too busy trying to slip potentially fatal sword swipes and gun fire to even think about a nerve strike. When every blow thrown at you is superhuman and could cut you down in one hit, that's a hell of a lot to think about defensively.

3. Skill and experience. Experience-wise Blade has everyone beat here by decades, barring Slade who has longevity. He's been fighting and using the same weapons and methods for years on end and it's allowed him to compete with Marvels big names, as well as his own vampire enemies, for a long time. Him having trouble with Wolverine is no low showing because I can comfortably say Blade would lose to Wolverine. Why? Because he'd last longer against him than Daredevil or Batman. Either of those two would lose to a Wolverine who isn't holding back his claws in very little time, and a Wolverine who is holding back would only prolong the fight. He's just as skilled as both of them, but has adamantium bones and superhuman physicals that are on part or surpass Blade's. Blade has strength on Wolverine. They have the same speed. Wolverine has durability and healing by a landslide. In terms of fighting skill Wolverine surpasses him, noticeably, but not by much.

The point here is, Blade may not be a premier martial artist like Daredevil, Wolverine and Batman - but he makes the best of what he has and keeps his foot in that solid second place position. He's a master swordsman with experience to boot, and has superhuman physicals that allow him to overwhelm his opponents.

As I said before - the only real advantage Batman and Daredevil have is fighting skill, and that isn't even by much. Blade is extremely similar to Deathstroke in terms of his powerset, weapon choice and how he fights. Batman loses to Deathstroke on panel because despite being more skilled, he just isn't as good physically. Now take into consideration how similar Batman and Daredevil are, and compare Deathstroke to Blade. It only makes sense that between the two of them, they would absolutely overwhelm Batman and Daredevil with their physicals. They can hang with them solidly because of their fighting skill, but it's their physicals and gear, as well as the other factors I mentioned, that grant them a solid victory.

Let's say that Batman and Daredevil somehow land a nerve strike - guess what? Healing factor. It'll prevent him from being completely incapacitated. However I think you need to do a better job of explaining why Blade doesn't carve Batman and Daredevil up, rather me defending Blade, seeing as he is currently sitting with all of the advantages. And just as icing on the cake - they won't even be able to get through Slades armor, nevermind actually defend from him.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bane_of_sith

@i_like_swords: Wolverine who is highly skilled and arguably more durable and quicker healing than blade has been throat struck by daredevil and dropped. I'm not saying he will one shot him with ease,,it might take him a bit to land it but eventually he will, blade's guns and other ranged weapons he may use like his stakes aren't going to hit daredevil, he dodges bulletfire from multiple shooters with ease,,even deflecting the bullets back at the shooter. Blade beating hordes of vampires is not different that Matt beating dozens of ninjas both are definitely up to snuff,,I'm not trying to downgrade blade,,I know he's very durable but even guys who casually shrug off bullets and grenades and high falls are still vulnerable to nerve damage and techniques that cause unconsciousness. Matt and Bruce have loads of experience fighting against opponents who are great sword fighters,,ra's al ghul for bats and daredevil has been embarrassing sword wielding hand ninjas for years. Blade may have more time on these guys but he's just not beating bats or daredevil,,even Vance astro who is the resident daredevil expert (while not biased!) says blade would fall to Matt. I'm not saying its easy but his agility, senses, and fighting is better than blade, and it might not come quickly but daredevil will nerve strike blade before slade could drop batman,,and IMO daredevil and batman to get her could beat slade,,both are proficient not only in h2h fighting but against sword wielding opponents too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: On the same token, you can't judge a fight by one showing. You haven't eve given much context about Wolverine and Daredevils fight. Wolverine has gotten the better of Iron Fist while sparring, and has fought evenly with Captain America plenty of times. He's fought evenly with other top tier fighters Black Panther too, although I haven't seen that fight personally. The point I'm making is, not doing well against Wolverine is not a low showing, and honestly, Matt one shotting Wolverine with a nerve strike is likely down to bad writing see as how skilled Wolverine really is - either that or there's context about the fight you're withholding.

No.. Blade defeating hordes of vampires is different from beating Ninjas, seeing as the Ninjas aren't superhuman, healing, bloodthirsty vampires. Both are pretty much cannon fodder, just Blade's are stronger than Daredevils.

Matt hasn't gone up against one capable swordsman and ended the fight with a nerve strike. Punching out ninjas is nothing compared to fighting Blade. Batman has beaten Ra's in a swordfight which is an impressive skill showing, but on the same token wasn't the point I was making. Batman doesn't lose to a sword-wielding Slade because he's less skilled - it's because Slade is much better physically and it overwhelms Batman. The same principle should absolutely apply to Blade who is so similar, and in some regards, superior to Slade.

Yes, when you're an expert on a character you do tend to root for them more often than not. Vance said in another thread that Captain America can beat Lizard - you know, the multi-ton, regenerating, Spider-Man level lizard monster than has apparently been pummeling Peter in recent years. I do respect the mods, but I don't always choose to agree with them. This is one of those occasions.

Daredevils senses are great, and they are helpful, but they aren't as helpful as you're making out. They actually don't make a massive difference in combat, otherwise why would Matt have issues with people like Punisher for more than 10 seconds? Senses are superior but not as helpful as you think. Agility-wise, Blade is technically better, but he doesn't usually incorporate agility into his fights. However, he has leaped so high into the air people have thought he was flying. If Blade committed himself to a more agile fighting style he'd go far. And fighting skill I've already given you, although not by enough to secure a win.

Batman has fallen to Slade because of characteristics that Blade absolutely replicates. Daredevil is very much similar to Batman and would have the same problems. Not only that but Daredevil hasn't tangled with many opponents like Blade. Sword wielding, morally lacking, superhuman in every regard, vampire killing machine - this is what Blade is.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bane_of_sith

He might be better on paper but honestly daredevils agility feats are better,,and his senses are very ,,VERY useful in combat,,daredevil can hear muscle tension and know when your winding up for a punch, he hears your elevated heart rate indicating fatigue or attacks about to be launched,,he hears your breathing becoming labored indicating he can step up his defense and use his agility to fatigue you further,,although not all of this applies to blade directly I'm merely proving a point that his senses are immensely important in combat,,it's why daredevil is hard to hit,,as far as the punisher fights I think alot of those fights are tougher for sake of plot cause honestly daredevil has no problem dropping some enormously durable and strong fighters,,like Hyde who is extremely durable and a fifty tonner. Blade is incredibly gifted by his vampiric abilities but his agility is lacking compared to Matt,,DD is incredibly hard to strike ( in most cases) even holding his own against the best fighters in marvel,,he has stalemated tchalla, after fighting an armored wakandan warrior who could fly and rip apart tanks in his armor suit..he's taken captain America, spiderman and others and did well in many showings. As for the fight with wolverine he knew wolverines toughness and landed a precise shot to the throat to stop him breathing,,which I listed because in one comic iirc blade passed out during a hi fall so it's clear he can drop from lack of oxygen. Slade is my biggest worry but as I've said before I have seen batman drop slade with a well placed kick to the back of the head,,I think if daredevil beats blade and that double team him there's a good chance be of these guys could strike DS in a vulnerable spot..daredevil has been shown to use his billy clubs to take out people with bank shots,,he throws the club with intention of missing to mislead opponents than it comes back and cracks them in the head,,he used it against captain America before,,he's got a good head for tactical moves like that. As I said I think blade is awesome so please don't think I'm taking shots at him,,I just think Matt would beat him with a nerve strike,,he's dropped many a tough TOUGH fighter with them,,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: I guess we'll just go around in circles then, so I'll agree to disagree. However, you are overhyping Batman and Daredevil a bit too much.

The only times Daredevil has gotten the better of Cap was when there were circumstances which put Cap at a disadvantage.

In more recent years Wolverine has become a hell of a lot more impressive, and would likely defeat Daredevil based on feats.

Batman to my knowledge has never taken down Slade. If you have an issue number or some scans that'd help but it seems far fetched to me.

Your argument is that Daredevil and Batman are too skilled for Blade, and can one shot him with a nerve strike. My argument is that Blade has every single advantage other than fighting skill, and that disadvantage is barely a factor given how skilled he is, and that his healing factor will allow him to get through a nerve strike, not that one would even land.

And honestly, that fight with Hyde doesn't sound impressive. He sounds like another bruiser to me who is set up to lose because of plot. No doubt nerve strikes are powerful, but they don't work well against skilled and lethal opponents, especially those like Blade who have so many advantages over Daredevil. However, I'll leave it there.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bane_of_sith

@i_like_swords: if you search for DS vs batman you can see the scans I mentioned, (I'm using an iPad so I can't post scans unfortunately) but bats has beaten him twice,,though as I said there were circumstances at favored bats,,one being stealth the other being DS busy worrying about another hit job he needed to complete. Hyde is actually really tough,,not the best fighter but a solid brick who is very durable and very very strong. All the fights involving DD and cap have had some sort of plot device like mind control or something similar,,but it's clear they are pretty close and in some cases daredevil has said he holds back fighting Steve,,thou I'm sure the same could be said for cap. I think blade may have an advantage in most attributes but agility and skill go to daredevil IMO. I really think I'm not overhyping bats and Matt, more pointing out feats and making the point that they beat superhumans all the time with the use of cunning and skill..but I guess we will have to agree to disagree,,thank you for the civil debate,,it's been a while. It seems I'm a bit of a pariah on the vine lately lol.

Ps: if you search the blade vs. DD fight you can see Vance's argument,,I really don't think he's biased, I've seen him many times admit DD would lose fights.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and batman takes this........

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: One last point - saying that Daredevil and Batman beating superhumans a lot justifies their victory here is kind of moot. I'm presuming you know who Deathstroke is? The guy who was giving Aquaman bother, who escaped from Hal Jordan's grasp by talking him down, who has tagged Flash and Kid Flash from skill alone, who more consistently than anyone I know punches above his weight class to no end.

Blade similarly fights superhuman threats constantly in the form of vampires, even enhanced vampires like Dracula with centuries of experience. He's also tagged and defeated a vampire Spider-Man who was bloodlusted, while holding back.

So while being superhuman themselves, they've also punched out of their weight class and done well.

Daredevil and batman takes this........

Why are you saying that like it's obvious? It's obviously up for debate......

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Daredevil and Batman. Neither can beat Deathstroke by themselves, but Batman has given Slade hell in their past encounters, and he'll be able to hang with Deathstroke long enough for Daredevil to beat Blade and come help him take the win.

I have a question, this OP says all feats count, and I assume it is current Deathstroke, and how exactly are they going to hurt him with Nth metal on?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

I have a question, this OP says all feats count, and I assume it is current Deathstroke, and how exactly are they going to hurt him with Nth metal on?

Yeah, I was talking as if this was Pre 52 Stroke being used here. Team 1 really doesn't have an answer for New 52 Deathstroke.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@i_like_swords: if you search for DS vs batman you can see the scans I mentioned, (I'm using an iPad so I can't post scans unfortunately) but bats has beaten him twice,,though as I said there were circumstances at favored bats,,one being stealth the other being DS busy worrying about another hit job he needed to complete. Hyde is actually really tough,,not the best fighter but a solid brick who is very durable and very very strong. All the fights involving DD and cap have had some sort of plot device like mind control or something similar,,but it's clear they are pretty close and in some cases daredevil has said he holds back fighting Steve,,thou I'm sure the same could be said for cap. I think blade may have an advantage in most attributes but agility and skill go to daredevil IMO. I really think I'm not overhyping bats and Matt, more pointing out feats and making the point that they beat superhumans all the time with the use of cunning and skill..but I guess we will have to agree to disagree,,thank you for the civil debate,,it's been a while. It seems I'm a bit of a pariah on the vine lately lol.

Ps: if you search the blade vs. DD fight you can see Vance's argument,,I really don't think he's biased, I've seen him many times admit DD would lose fights.

I think the only fight that was not in each others favor was this one.

He has fought Batman more times, though one was a sneak attack, and the other one, Deathstroke had the chance to finish him off multiple times but refrained from doing so. (Note Deathstroke was holding back in the above scan as well since he didn't go for the kill).

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

Yeah, I was talking as if this was Pre 52 Stroke being used here. Team 1 really doesn't have an answer for New 52 Deathstroke.

Yeah, so I guess we should talk as if it is pre-52, though the BIO needs to specify.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade not doing justice? Lol! He's one of the most durable street level characters around. And Blade's healing factor is only hindered because he refuses to regularly drink blood of any kind. Basic slash and puncture wounds are totally ignored by him. Not to mention his senses are easily comparable to Wolverine's. And he has something no one else has, a danger sense. There is some serious Blade underestimation around here.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade not doing justice? Lol! He's one of the most durable street level characters around. And Blade's healing factor is only hindered because he refuses to regularly drink blood of any kind. Basic slash and puncture wounds are totally ignored by him. Not to mention his senses are easily comparable to Wolverine's. And he has something no one else has, a danger sense. There is some serious Blade underestimation around here.

Who are you addressing?

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, their stronger, faster, and more durable. while being equal in combat skills to team 1.