Daredevil/Arrow (TV) vs Captain America (MCU)

• 134 results
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arcus1
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

In this battle, the MCU's Daredevil and CW's Arrow will take on the MCU's Captain America, who will win?

Fight takes place in an urban environment at twilight. Starting distance is 50 feet.

Standard gear for all. Daredevil has his suit and weapons

All are in character. Victory by ko or death

Who wins?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would usually use this list for MCU related battles, so if you guys are interested

@princearagorn1@funsiized@jayc1324

@pokeysteve@batman242 @sophia89

@lukehero @lucano @zhurong @leo-343 @gxrevolution96 @gizmorino @xxxcarzellxxx @stormdriven@jacthripper @jackjack390 @zaied @rbt @the_stegman @night4345 @shiryu

@juiceboks @kyrees@killerwasp@johnfrank120@hatemalingsia@fiodestromus@koays@masterkungfu

If anyone wants/doesn't want to be on this list, please let me know. Don't want to be spamming people if they don't want it

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stormdriven

Steve in a tough fight

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't finished Daredevil yet.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, idk when I'll get around to watching it, so I just look for the fights on YouTube :)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stormdriven

@arcus: 50 feet is a pretty short distance, so this fight is going to go h2h quickly. Steve may start off with a shield toss just to put the team on their toes. But once it gets h2h, his shield trumps everything. Oliver and Matt may have impressive pain tolerance/durability feats, but they won't be able to take too many hits from Steve with his shield.

Edit: And you should definitely watch Daredevil. It's awesome.

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Man this one is tough, but I take cap in a hard fought battle after daredevil loses some breath like he does in the show and arrow is weak compared to daredevil IMO. Nice choice of battle op

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RBT

Team.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Arcus1

@stormdriven said:

@arcus: 50 feet is a pretty short distance, so this fight is going to go h2h quickly. Steve may start off with a shield toss just to put the team on their toes. But once it gets h2h, his shield trumps everything. Oliver and Matt may have impressive pain tolerance/durability feats, but they won't be able to take too many hits from Steve with his shield.

Edit: And you should definitely watch Daredevil. It's awesome.

I want to, unfortunately I don't always have a lot of time. Or a Netlfix, which could be a problem too. But I've heard it's great, and the bits I have seen have been really cool

@xrated48 said:

Man this one is tough, but I take cap in a hard fought battle after daredevil loses some breath like he does in the show and arrow is weak compared to daredevil IMO. Nice choice of battle op

Thanks

Team

@rbt said:

Team.

Nice to see some votes for the team. Any reasons?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Get the free month. And take an hour just to watch an episode a day. Believe me, it's worth it.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Get the free month. And take an hour just to watch an episode a day. Believe me, it's worth it.

I will look into that. Free is good

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RBT

@arcus: Standard gear Oliver would give Steve a decent fight under these circumstances. Adding Matt to it gives team the win. Steve has better physicals but he lacks good reaction feats. I doubt he can react to multiple arrows. Both Matt and Oliver has some great durability feats. Steve will have to work to take either of them down in h2h. If Oliver manages his distance,he can put Steve down.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@arcus: Standard gear Oliver would give Steve a decent fight under these circumstances. Adding Matt to it gives team the win. Steve has better physicals but he lacks good reaction feats. I doubt he can react to multiple arrows. Both Matt and Oliver has some great durability feats. Steve will have to work to take either of them down in h2h. If Oliver manages his distance,he can put Steve down.

iirc Steve's reacted to bullets, could be wrong though.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: He hasn't as far as I know.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By DrF8

@arcus: i want to be on the list

Btw, the team would take it in an awesome battle

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve. He can react to everything they throw at him and one-shot them.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Cap can avoid Oliver's arrows, and be prepared for the trick arrows, he should win.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil doesn't have the striking to ever put down Cap.

With Daredevil running in though, Arrow should be able to survey the battle long enough to use his trick arrows to beat cap. As of yet Cap doesn't have the feats to say he'd tank horse tranqs after being net arrow'd.

If the team had 10 seconds of prep or Arrow had knowledge of Daredevil, then they'd win basically immediately assuming Arrow has his thermal goggles/smoke arrows as standard gear.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@night4345 said:

Honestly, idk when I'll get around to watching it, so I just look for the fights on YouTube :)

I'll probably do the same. I'm not very engaged or even captivated by the plot progression or the script so far. :c But I must say the acting is high-end.

As for the thread, I'll still have to give it to Steve. His h2h capabilities are just as good as their's individually except he has a large physical advantage and top that off with his vibranium shield to defend himself against arrows and hits; he's still too much. Though I would believe DD with his suit and batons would be a better bet for a fairly closer battle. And letting loose Ollie's morals.

L. D

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve in a pretty good fight. Even though if he wasn't in-character he could probably one shot K.O. both of them.

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow has fought Deathstroke and The Flash before, so team.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By MasterKungFu

duo

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Proof on horse tranqs or net arrows?

And you mentioned Arrow should be able to survey the battle once the battle is going to quickly commence in h2h combat. Wouldn't that mean DD will be put down fairly quickly? Permitting Cap to block Ollie's arrows with ease.

L. D

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bluejay4

One thing in particular I noticed was how much of a hard time Matt would have with fodder... While Cap was one shotting guys and throwing them like 10 feet into the air... From my knowledge he should win this 8-9/10 times, that's if Olly has something to put him down, I don't know his capabilities.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm i think the team can take it 5.5/10

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain america

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Captain America

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And you mentioned Arrow should be able to survey the battle once the battle is going to quickly commence in h2h combat. Wouldn't that mean DD will be put down fairly quickly? Permitting Cap to block Ollie's arrows with ease.

L. D

Both arrows are standard equipment on his wiki.

Daredevil is highly skilled and has the damage soak of a monster truck sized sponge.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Devil_Driver

Captain America will win, Ollie never had a chance against Barry it was more like sparring, and he beat a Deathstroke that was cured of the Mirakuru, likely even weakened by the Mirakuru cure as all of the other people who were injected with the cure were ko'ed instantly.

Matt is good but he is nowhere near Steves level, he has an exotic fighting style but it's nothing that Steve hasn't seen ala Batroc who alone would be a good match for either of the two combatants.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He bodies them

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America

Seriously, what will they do?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and its not close....

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: iirc Steve's reacted to bullets, could be wrong though.

He effectively aim blocked. Saw WS aim high, he shielded high. He saw him aim low, he shielded low. And that was from just a few feet away. He isn't getting hit with an arrow outright. Under these circumstances if Daredevil can keep caps attention, he may get hit. Its just unlikely, 1 bank shot shield throw could end Arrow fairly quickly.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

DD is a non factor. He has trouble with freaking Kingpin. It's just another Arrow vs Cap board. If Arrow was really far away maybe, but up close with only 50 feet apart. Cap destroys him.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, looks like we've got some team supporters

@drfate said:

@arcus: i want to be on the list

Btw, the team would take it in an awesome battle

With Daredevil running in though, Arrow should be able to survey the battle long enough to use his trick arrows to beat cap. As of yet Cap doesn't have the feats to say he'd tank horse tranqs after being net arrow'd.

If the team had 10 seconds of prep or Arrow had knowledge of Daredevil, then they'd win basically immediately assuming Arrow has his thermal goggles/smoke arrows as standard gear.

@arkomz said:

Arrow has fought Deathstroke and The Flash before, so team.

duo

Hmmm i think the team can take it 5.5/10

And some Cap supporters

Steve. He can react to everything they throw at him and one-shot them.

@zaied said:

As long as Cap can avoid Oliver's arrows, and be prepared for the trick arrows, he should win.

Steve in a pretty good fight. Even though if he wasn't in-character he could probably one shot K.O. both of them.

Cap wins.

@bluejay4 said:

One thing in particular I noticed was how much of a hard time Matt would have with fodder... While Cap was one shotting guys and throwing them like 10 feet into the air... From my knowledge he should win this 8-9/10 times, that's if Olly has something to put him down, I don't know his capabilities.

captain america

Captain America

Captain America will win, Ollie never had a chance against Barry it was more like sparring, and he beat a Deathstroke that was cured of the Mirakuru, likely even weakened by the Mirakuru cure as all of the other people who were injected with the cure were ko'ed instantly.

Matt is good but he is nowhere near Steves level, he has an exotic fighting style but it's nothing that Steve hasn't seen ala Batroc who alone would be a good match for either of the two combatants.

@vivide said:

He bodies them

Captain America

Seriously, what will they do?

@newecho said:

Cap and its not close....

@lukehero said:

DD is a non factor. He has trouble with freaking Kingpin. It's just another Arrow vs Cap board. If Arrow was really far away maybe, but up close with only 50 feet apart. Cap destroys him.

Anyone got any reasons/counters-points for arguments for the other side?

@arcus said:

@night4345 said:

I'll probably do the same. I'm not very engaged or even captivated by the plot progression or the script so far. :c But I must say the acting is high-end.

As for the thread, I'll still have to give it to Steve. His h2h capabilities are just as good as their's individually except he has a large physical advantage and top that off with his vibranium shield to defend himself against arrows and hits; he's still too much. Though I would believe DD with his suit and batons would be a better bet for a fairly closer battle. And letting loose Ollie's morals.

L. D

Isn't that standard gear as of the end of the series? I know it's not in the picture, but that's just one I found on the site

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I support Cap for a majority. Matt would never be able to put Steve down due to a lack of striking power, and Steve could literally shrug him off with or without his shield and send him flying. Arrow would end up the same. Maybe they could get him to not use the shield like Batroc did but he is still too strong and powerful, and Matt was having trouble and almost lost to Fisk, while Arrow loses to Slade IIRC and lost to Ra's. They aren't beating Cap in hand to hand IMO.

I don't think its impossible for the team to win though. Cap doesn't have amazing reaction time feats and can't dodge bullets or arrows. He blocks bullets with his shield but that's honestly because that's where the guys aim, instead of at his feet or hands. I can see Daredevil using his agility and toughness/willpower to hang with Cap for a short time while Arrow gets him with an arrow. I don't see this happening often though, Matt might not be able to occupy Cap long enough, and Arrow could be taken out with a shield throw, which is why I give Cap the majority.

Basically, they have very little to put Cap down and he can take them down easily whether its up close or from afar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I assumed the pic in the OP to be the gear we would be using. The standard gear mid-series per say.. Way to go to rustle the jimmies Arcus with the obscurity of the OP rules. :p

L. D

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I assumed the pic in the OP to be the gear we would be using. The standard gear mid-series per say.. Way to go to rustle the jimmies Arcus with the obscurity of the OP rules. :p

L. D

:) my apologies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

@llehdevil said:

L. D

Both arrows are standard equipment on his wiki.

Daredevil is highly skilled and has the damage soak of a monster truck sized sponge.

Wikis don't speak much when there's no evidence or little evidence to back it up in the source material.

So you're saying he's simply going to tank all of Captain America's blows and shield thrusts?

@arcus said:

@llehdevil said:

L. D

:) my apologies

No problem buddy. It's what makes an Arcus battle, an Arcus battle. ( This pitch sounds better than the last. )

L. D

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: Ooohkay.... You realize the wiki is just writing down things he's already used in the show/companion comic, right?

He's used net arrows. He's used tranq arrows. He's used trick reverse arrows. He's used explosive arrows against metahumans.

I'm saying Daredevil will rush in while Arrow fires... arrows. I'm not saying Daredevil lasts long, just long enough for Arrow to notice Cap is rather obviously a metahuman. Then beat him with his far, far superior equipment and experience with Captain America-esque metahumans.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Tranq arrows aren't standard. He brought them to deal with Barry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: I understand that! But how often does he use these exactly? He could be using these items couple times in 1 episode or in a 1 novel, but I still wouldn't consider that standard.Alright, but 50 ft. isn't a lot of distance, and Oliver isn't the type to observe and attack unless he has prior knowledge. He usually starts of firing, if that doesn't work, he'll let the enemy close the distance, keep firing, then commence h2h if that too doesn't work.

And with your last Daredevil metaphor, you made it clear that Daredevil was very durable, right?

Now you're saying DD will just last just long enough.

But you also said:

With all this being said, I just don't see Daredevil lasting long enough to even give Ollie any time to observe.

L. D

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team. Ollie's firepower + Matt's speed means they can win.

And watch Daredevil

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap one shots Matt, then closes the distance to Ollie, from then on it's beat down city.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Ollie's firepower + Matt's speed means they can win.

And watch Daredevil

Team.

Cap wins

Daredevils hits won't even affect cap, so he'll get quickly one shotted. After that it won't take cap much time to close the distance between him and arrow and one shot him as well.

Steve 9/10

Cap one shots Matt, then closes the distance to Ollie, from then on it's beat down city.

Got some different thoughts going on