#1 Posted by jashro44 (23742 posts) - - Show Bio
vs
Bullseye: Greatest Hits #5

Rules

Morals are on

Standard gear for everyone (in bullseyes case its 50 ninja stars, a deck of cards, and 2 sais)

random encounter

win by any means

Both teams start visible

Begin 30 feat apart

fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16765 posts) - - Show Bio

nooooooooooooooooooooooo not Nuketown!

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ nuketown

But to the point, i would give it to team two, due to Dick's sonic weapons greatly damaging Daredevil because of his super hearing, not to mention that Bullseye has bested daredevil a number of times. Dick and Bullseye are also avid users of more long ranged weapons, leaving the possibility of incapacitating either one of them before it gets to close quarters. As for shrike i think that Dick could handle him alone, bullseye seal the victory.

So Dick and Bullseye take this in a decent match

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (38241 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way I see sonics even being relevant is if Bullseye spills the beans on DD's senses mid battle and with Matt probably taking him out while Dick deals with Shrike, I don't see it happening enough to get the majority.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did they name it Nuke Town, was there a lot of explosions ? It doesn't seem like that .

#6 Posted by Cochise (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing and Bullseye win, Shrike is the weak link here.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Why did they name it Nuke Town, was there a lot of explosions ? It doesn't seem like that .

Because it was like a nuclear test dummy town, like in Indiana Jones.

And in Black Ops 2, after the nuke's gone off, it gets over run with zombies.

-----------------------

Anyway, I'm not really knowledgeable enough on Shrike to give a decent verdict, what are his feats?

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (51097 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Daredevil is absolutely the MVP, however his teammate is the clear weak link. Shrike will be the first to go down and then it becomes a 2v1... a match DD can win, but is very unlikely to.

Staff
#9 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Till i get more info on strike team two wins...

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Because it was like a nuclear test dummy town, like in Indiana Jones.

And in Black Ops 2, after the nuke's gone off, it gets over run with zombies.

-----------------------

Anyway, I'm not really knowledgeable enough on Shrike to give a decent verdict, what are his feats?

Oh

#11 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Strike has a unique ability to predict the actions in combatants...he is also a good fighter and has a minor healing factor,,psychometry is also one of his talents,,knowing this I'm sure he would predict team 2 would try to exploit daredevils sonic weakness and prepare him for it..I'm going with team daredevil FTW..DD could beat bullseye as usual..he did kill him after all and I totally think DD would beat Nightwing with strike

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Psychometry..is the supposed ability to learn facts about objects by touching them just in case you don't know

#13 Posted by InfinityAce (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: So does strike have prep then? My guess has changed to team one. Strike isn't that bad.

#14 Edited by k4tzm4n (51097 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrike is bad compared to the competition here. He's easily the weak link. At his best, he gave a weakened Nightwing a decent fight before getting dropped. Grayson humiliated him in their second fight. His best feat is taking down Grayson's group of fodder villains at once (Brutale and company). I'd say he's a notch or two under Nightwing and brings nothing to the table that Nightwing or Bullseye can't defeat for a very solid majority. Shrike is easily the first to be eliminated.

Staff
#15 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this was marvel strike,,,yeah shrike from DC is kinda a bum,,this might not go well for Matt but I'm confident shrike could delay Nightwing long enough for daredevil to put down bullseye than after Nightwing finishes shrike DD will defeat NW

#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (51097 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: Sorry, but I disagree. Nightwing has proven he can dispose of Shrike fairly easily when he doesn't even have his complete focus whereas a majority of Bullseye/Daredevil fights are quite prolonged. Shrike is the weakest combatant here and, in my mind, he's without question the first to drop in this battle.

Staff
#17 Posted by Strider92 (16765 posts) - - Show Bio

With 30ft starting distance and the teams start visible to each other? I could see Bullseye tagging team 1. Team 2 should win here.

#18 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah,,like I said shrike is kind of a bum compared to this group,,thought it was strike from marvel..guess ill take a look at the pics next time...NW will probably put him down too fast for DD to put down bullseye....bullseye is not tagging DD,,,he's easily caught bullseyes cards and other ranged weapons

#19 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Strike has a unique ability to predict the actions in combatants...he is also a good fighter and has a minor healing factor,,psychometry is also one of his talents,,knowing this I'm sure he would predict team 2 would try to exploit daredevils sonic weakness and prepare him for it..I'm going with team daredevil FTW..DD could beat bullseye as usual..he did kill him after all and I totally think DD would beat Nightwing with strike

They wouldn't know about DD's weakness to sonics. And in every Nightwing book I've ever read, he's never started out a fight by throwing out sonic devices.

With that being said, Shrike is most definitely the weakest link. I could see him getting picked off at the start of the match since their 30 feet apart and Bullseye is opposing him. Nightwing could also trash him with little difficulty, as well. Team 2 takes a majority, but Team 1 could steal a couple wins if they work together and play smart.