#1 Edited by Nefarious (21910 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

The Hunter

DP

MK

Setting: 

> The Danger Room, Both teams start 24 Feet Apart.   

> Winning Condition: Knock-out or Incapacitation. 

> Everyone except Kraven, is in character / Morals are ON.

> MK has his Vengeance of era gear. DD has his batons. DP has his katanas. Kraven has his knives and darts.

> No prep for the teams. 

> DP's healing-factor is allowed.  

Which team wins here?
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 1. Spector is a weak link.
#3 Edited by JonSmith (4007 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Deadpool should take this with ease. Especially with Kraven's accent and Daredevil's blindness fueling him.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (51004 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious:

Both teams have their usual weaponry.

That has fluctuated a lot for Marc. If you want to make this as balanced as possible, I suggest giving him the Vengeance of era gear (carbonadium armor and such). Odds are he'd still be the weak link, but at least now he can last longer.

Staff Online
#5 Posted by Nefarious (21910 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. I'll do that. 

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, after a good fight.

#8 Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 but it be an interesting battle.

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (51004 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Staff Online
#10 Posted by XiiX (9129 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#11 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one.

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

#13 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Pity Morpheus isn't still around i'd have liked to argue this out with him. I'm actually going to say team 1. In this case Spector is not a weak link as such as he has his "Vengeance Of" Gear. His gear back then consisted of a high-tech piece of Carbonadium armor that could be dismantle and reassemble itself on the wearer (al la Iron man). It was strong enough to take heavy machine-gun fire at complete point blank range:

With this kind of durability Moon Knight is going to be very tough to put down. Those bullets didn't even scratch the armor.

#14 Posted by laflux (17543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Pity Morpheus isn't still around i'd have liked to argue this out with him. I'm actually going to say team 1. In this case Spector is not a weak link as such as he has his "Vengeance Of" Gear. His gear back then consisted of a high-tech piece of Carbonadium armor that could be dismantle and reassemble itself on the wearer (al la Iron man). It was strong enough to take heavy machine-gun fire at complete point blank range:

With this kind of durability Moon Knight is going to be very tough to put down. Those bullets didn't even scratch the armor.

To be fair to Morpheus, he called Moon Knight the weak link before the OP gave him Carbodium Armor. In any case, arguing against Morpheus is suicide. I heard his origin and death on Comic Vine was similar to that of Nemesis, an All knowing/powerful being, who got tired of existing and killed himself. His debating prowess is now scattered amongst various top tier debaters rather like the Infinity Gems of the Gauntlet :P .

#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (51004 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with that gear he's still technically the "weak link" because he's not going to take a majority against Daredevil or Kraven.  Give them a tough time?  Sure, but I can't see him earning a majority of wins against either of his opponents... therefore, weak link
:P

Staff Online
#16 Posted by laflux (17543 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Even with that gear he's still technically the "weak link" because he's not going to take a majority against Daredevil or Kraven. Give them a tough time? Sure, but I can't see him earning a majority of wins against either of his opponents... therefore, weak link! :P

Not just a weak link, but the weakest link- meaning that he will be the first person to say goodbye in the battle.

#17 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Even with that gear he's still technically the "weak link" because he's not going to take a majority against Daredevil or Kraven. Give them a tough time? Sure, but I can't see him earning a majority of wins against either of his opponents... therefore, weak link! :P

I think under normal conditions Deadpool should beat DareDevil especially if he's serious and although MK can't beat Kraven that armor combined with MK's impressive normal pain tolerance and durability means its going to take a hell of along time for Kraven to put him completely down and I would wager longer than it would take for Deadpool to beat DareDevil. Then its DP and MK Vs Kraven which they definitely have a shot at winning.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Deadpool should be able to take down both Daredevil and Kraven, as Moon Knight can assist Deadpool with his gear.

#19 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Moon Knight is the weakest in terms of skill.

And btw Punisher has some good durability showings yet he lost to Daredevil.

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Good enough to take heavy gunfire at point blank range with no damage? Or enough to support a building? (When MK was in the suit he used it to support a building when the foundation collapsed.

#21 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Stronger said:

Good enough to take heavy gunfire at point blank range with no damage? Or enough to support a building? (When MK was in the suit he used it to support a building when the foundation collapsed.

Oh sorry...

I didn't see MK had the carbonadium armor with him.

I thought you were talking about regular Moon Knight.

Again I believe Daredevil can take Deadpool and Kraven can take Moon Knight.Not easy though.