DareDevil and Iron fist vs Batman and Nightwing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By cyborgx
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Daredevil and Iron fist are on teams and Batman and Nightwing are on teams. The rules are NO prep for either teams,both teams will fully corporate with there partner,(perfect sync) Batman and Nightwing knows nothing of team Marvel and vice versa, Batman gets only 11 batarangs and thats ALL he has in his toolbelt. Nightwing only gets his clubs and nothing else, DD has stander gear,everyone at there prime in this fight...and NO PIS,CIS or BFR there will be no "o batman will know DD blind" and all that crap

PS..i know alot of people will probably say Batman and Nightwing but please try to use scans and feets instead of just saying that Batman knows "127 different martial arts"

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cyborgx

I vote for DD and Iron fist!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

*Sigh* This thread has mad bias in it. Danny obviously solos.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron Fist solos

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1

Iron Fist solo via chi

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Iron Fist solos. Team stomps.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By JJ62

Iron Fist would defeat them both by himself, Daredevil would take them both out individually but not two on one. But Daredevil AND Iron Fist would completely destroy these two, it's not even fair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 202122

Iron Fist solos

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Yeah ... it's a little one sided (and it's been done). DD would handle NW on his lonesome. Iron Fist, barring plot, would handle both on his lonesome.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By laflux

@cyborgx: I suggest that you turn off Danny's Chi

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By MethoKi

I'd put Dick on Danny and Bruce on whatshisface. Bruce would probably beat DD with his and Dick could just dodge and outlast Danny with his agility and wait for Bruce. But lol, listen to me trying to make the dynamic duo win. I'll give this one to IF and DD.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Batman242 said:

I'd put Dick on Danny and Bruce on whatshisface. Bruce would probably beat DD with his and Dick could just dodge and outlast Danny with his agility and wait for Bruce. But lol, listen to me trying to make the dynamic duo win. I'll give this one to IF and DD.

Danny's actually got better combat reflex feats than anything I've seen NW do (catching a bullet for starters). And Iron Fist's chi has area of effect and range capabilities. I don't see NW lasting against IF longer than DD could against Bruce. Not even close really.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MethoKi

@Super_SoldierXII: @Batman242 said:

I'm aware of all of that, I was just trying to make a way for the other two to win... which was just a joke .

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Batman242 said:

@Super_SoldierXII: @Batman242 said:

I'm aware of all of that, I was just trying to make a way for the other two to win... which was just a joke .

I got that part ... you still stated that "Dick could just dodge and outlast Danny with his agility". I felt the need to correct and amend by affirming, and in no uncertain terms, that Danny has better feats in that regard - just to ensure the inaccuracy implicit in the comment was perfectly clear.

If THAT part of your post was "just a joke" then, well, OK. I guess I didn't get the joke.

Sorry.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bossmonster

Danny murders. Why is DD even in this thread. Super spite.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sync1

@cyborgx said:

Com
Com
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Daredevil and Iron fist are on teams and Batman and Nightwing are on teams. The rules are NO prep for either teams,both teams will fully corporate with there partner,(perfect sync) Batman and Nightwing knows nothing of team Marvel and vice versa, Batman gets only 11 batarangs and thats ALL he has in his toolbelt. Nightwing only gets his clubs and nothing else, DD has stander gear,everyone at there prime in this fight...and NO PIS,CIS or BFR there will be no "o batman will know DD blind" and all that crap

PS..i know alot of people will probably say Batman and Nightwing but please try to use scans and feets instead of just saying that Batman knows "127 different martial arts"

Batman solos.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

Danny solo's.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XiiX

Team 1 decisively.

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cyborgx

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@laflux said:

@cyborgx: I suggest that you turn off Danny's Chi

Ok i will but it won't make a differences Batman and Nightwing will still lose
spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spiderpool94

Iron Fist and DD. Iron Fist might potentially solo

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Team 2 stomps;

Iron fist with chi solo...

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@sync1 said:

@cyborgx said:

Com
Com
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batman solos.

:P

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cyborgx

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

While it's true I may be bias I kinda forgot how Danny ram in to a train loaded with explosives and was unharmed and how he can catch a Sniper bullet with his bare hands-I though since DD have Stalemated Iron fist in the past "surely the great Batman could do the same" or maybe he's not as good as people say.....

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@cyborgx said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

While it's true I may be bias I kinda forgot how Danny ram in to a train loaded with explosives and was unharmed and how he can catch a Sniper bullet with his bare hands-I though since DD have Stalemated Iron fist in the past "surely the great Batman could do the same" or maybe he's not as good as people say.....

Or maybe you left out the context about the fight between Dare Devil and Iron Fist, He wasn't using Ki. Batman is a better fighter as he has better feats of skill in many different forms of fighting and martial arts, but Danny is stronger, faster and with Chi, more powerful than Bruce Wanye. Matt Murdock is also quite skilled, probably moreso than Nightwing, but he's also faster and more agile, but im sure you already knew this. These things make this a mismatch, and it doesn't make batman any more or less than either of these two, but you just cant say cus A did good against B, that C isn't that great because he's gonna lose. You brought up that fight with the wrong context, unsurprising since you yourself know you are biased.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Why hasn't this been locked? Flagged this.

Team Iron Fist and Daredevil. 10/10.