• 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
Coda
Crimson
#2 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think Zealot and Grifter take it with ease.

#3 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"I personally think Zealot and Grifter take it with ease.
"

agreed.
#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. Do u think Grifter can take DD?

#5 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"I personally think Zealot and Grifter take it with ease.
"
I disagree.Elektra is almost as good of a fighter as DD and DD has tangled with the best in Marvel..even going toe to toe with Namor who rag dolled Wolverine.
#6 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Ok. Do u think Grifter can take DD? "
Yes.Easily.

I also think he can beat down Elektra.
#7 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Alpha said:
"Ok. Do u think Grifter can take DD? "
Yes.Easily.

I also think he can beat down Elektra.
"
Maybe Elektra but not DD.
#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them.

#9 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Alpha said:
"Ok. Do u think Grifter can take DD? "
Yes.Easily.

I also think he can beat down Elektra.
"
he nebver showed that kinda fighting skill. Warblade and Backlash handled him with ease.
#10 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both.
#11 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me.Last time I checked Grifter was at least up there with Z.

#12 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both."
lol,don't tell me aboot DD, DD fanboy here

but i don't think can win here.
#13 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both."
lol,don't tell me aboot DD, DD fanboy here

but i don't think can win here.
"
Why not?
#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both."

Not Zealot. I know it would take the two them together to beat her. My thing is Elektra could hold her own until DD beat Grifter. Even Cyblade kept up with her.
#15 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both."

Not Zealot. I know it would take the two them together to beat her. My thing is Elektra could hold her own until DD beat Grifter. Even Cyblade kept up with her. "
Iron Fist isn't more skilled than Zealot? Spider-Man doesn't outclass Zealot and Grifter?
#16 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Z&G are more skilled imo.

DD is good. not good enough to win here.
#17 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Z&G are more skilled imo.

DD is good. not good enough to win here."
Than Iron Fist?
#18 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both."

Not Zealot. I know it would take the two them together to beat her. My thing is Elektra could hold her own until DD beat Grifter. Even Cyblade kept up with her. "
How is DD going to BEAT Grifter.
#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Z&G are more skilled imo.

DD is good. not good enough to win here."
Than Iron Fist?"

when did iron fist join the fight ???????????
#20 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"i don't think elektra can handle zealot. same goes for DD

and G in this makes it harder for them."
DD has beaten people more skilled and more powerful than both."

Not Zealot. I know it would take the two them together to beat her. My thing is Elektra could hold her own until DD beat Grifter. Even Cyblade kept up with her. "
How is DD going to BEAT Grifter.
"
With his fist....
#21 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot has shown Grifter on occasion that he isn't on her level. Cyblade, while under mental influence, held her own for a while against Zealot. Based on that, Grifter isn't on her level and DD could beat him. Elektra could hold her own long enough for DD to lend a hand. The two could beat her together. Does anyone feel different about the two beating her?  

#22 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Z&G are more skilled imo.

DD is good. not good enough to win here."
Than Iron Fist?"

when did iron fist join the fight ???????????"
I said DD beat people more skilled than Z&G and I named Iron fist..You said Z&G are more skilled imo.
#23 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see anyway Elektra could even last a minute with Zealot.

Grifter has guns.TK.That means floating guns and not to mention his fighting skill which should be enough to beat DD.

#24 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"I don't see anyway Elektra could even last a minute with Zealot.

Grifter has guns.TK.That means floating guns and not to mention his fighting skill which should be enough to beat DD.
"

and telepathy if I'm not mistaken
#25 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"I don't see anyway Elektra could even last a minute with Zealot.

Grifter has guns.TK.That means floating guns and not to mention his fighting skill which should be enough to beat DD.
"
DD beat the best marksman in the Marvel U several times..almost killed him and did it once with a broken arm.I don't think it matters if the guns float.
#26 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"I don't see anyway Elektra could even last a minute with Zealot.

Grifter has guns.TK.That means floating guns and not to mention his fighting skill which should be enough to beat DD.
"
DD beat the best marksman in the Marvel U several times..almost killed him and did it once with a broken arm.I don't think it matters if the guns float."
Sure it does.

How is DD going to touch him?


#27 Edited by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"I don't see anyway Elektra could even last a minute with Zealot.

Grifter has guns.TK.That means floating guns and not to mention his fighting skill which should be enough to beat DD.
"
DD beat the best marksman in the Marvel U several times..almost killed him and did it once with a broken arm.I don't think it matters if the guns float."
Sure it does.

How is DD going to touch him?


"
He's going to dodge the bullets and run up on him..I would assume.That's what he does to Bullseye.
#28 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"I don't see anyway Elektra could even last a minute with Zealot.

Grifter has guns.TK.That means floating guns and not to mention his fighting skill which should be enough to beat DD.
"
DD beat the best marksman in the Marvel U several times..almost killed him and did it once with a broken arm.I don't think it matters if the guns float."
Sure it does.

How is DD going to touch him?


"
Where was all these abilities when Grifter was fighting Nemesis? She beat him with ease.
#29 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea!

#30 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

After being updated by Buckshot, I now will change my opinion to Grifter and zealot winning due to Grifter's mental abilities. But I stay with my opinion that in H2H, grifter loses to both

#31 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha.Okay man.

#32 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot and Grifter. Curbstomp of mega proportions.

#33 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Zealot and Grifter. Curbstomp of mega proportions."
EX-ACT-LY
#34 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Zealot and Grifter. Curbstomp of mega proportions."
EX-ACT-LY
"

Yep'.
#35 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Zealot and Grifter. Curbstomp of mega proportions."
No.
#36 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Zealot and Grifter. Curbstomp of mega proportions."
No."
And you're well aware of what Zealot and G are capable of?
#37 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Zealot and Grifter. Curbstomp of mega proportions."
No."
And you're well aware of what Zealot and G are capable of?
"
Yes...but i'm not going to say this is a curbstomp.
#38 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 vicious curbstomp

zealot or grifter alone could take team 1

#39 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. DD is the best fighter here.

#40 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Team 1. DD is the best fighter here."
As usual you know virtually nothing about DC or either of these characters

Zealot has mastered every fighting style known to man and even alien fighting styles
And DD is suppose to be a better fighter?

Do you even think before you talk? No you let your fanboyism do the talking for you


#41 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said either of team 2 could solo easily

#42 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
Zealot and Grifter wins. It would be a decent fight though...
#43 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a stomp
Either of team 2 could solo easily

Either Grifter mind rapes both of them or Zealot kills them

#44 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"Team 1. DD is the best fighter here."
As usual you know virtually nothing about DC or either of these characters

Zealot has mastered every fighting style known to man and even alien fighting styles
And DD is suppose to be a better fighter?

Do you even think before you talk? No you let your fanboyism do the talking for you


"
Bull. Grifter could win but hed have to use TP on him to do it hes not gonna take DD w/o it IMO. DD has beaten people who have mastered just as many or more styles than Zealot.
#45 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"SeSAW said:
"Team 1. DD is the best fighter here."
As usual you know virtually nothing about DC or either of these characters

Zealot has mastered every fighting style known to man and even alien fighting styles
And DD is suppose to be a better fighter?

Do you even think before you talk? No you let your fanboyism do the talking for you


"
Bull. Grifter could win but hed have to use TP on him to do it hes not gonna take DD w/o it IMO. DD has beaten people who have mastered just as many or more styles than Zealot."
How do you master more then every fighting style on the planet and other alien fighting styles? Face it fanboy

Zealot would kill both of team 1 by herself in under 20 seconds
So get over your fanboyism and accept it
#46 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Beside as we already know SeSAW you don't read DC and you sure as hell don't read WS

10 ton strenght, enhanced reflexes, agility, speed and durability. Master of every form of combat on Earth and Alien fighting styles and thousands among thousands of years of experience

Not to mention Zealot is one of the most powerful magic users on Earth but she wont even have to go there

Either of team 2 could solo and kill team 1 in under 20 seconds

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot & Grifter.

Moderator
#48 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot could kill both of them in under 10 seconds

Grifter mindrapes both of them

Regardless either of team 2 solos with minimal effort

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Zealot could kill both of them in under 10 seconds

Grifter mindrapes both of them

Regardless either of team 2 solos with minimal effort"
Since when does Grifter have TP?
Moderator
#50 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Zealot could kill both of them in under 10 seconds

Grifter mindrapes both of them

Regardless either of team 2 solos with minimal effort"
Since when does Grifter have TP?"
Go read WS comic
Seriously they are really good