• 57 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@stonerthps: LOL.  I agree that putting down Deadpool would be a difficult task for Batman, especially in a random encounter while in character.
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By darktiger

@k4tzm4n said:

@stonerthps: LOL. I agree that putting down Deadpool would be a difficult task for Batman, especially in a random encounter while in character.

yeah but he will manage to get the job done

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By stonerthps

@darktiger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@stonerthps: LOL. I agree that putting down Deadpool would be a difficult task for Batman, especially in a random encounter while in character.

You are really good at dodging and not mentioning anyway that he will do that. I don't wanna say you are looking like a batman fanboy but, you are looking like a batman fanboy.

I DONNO HE WINS CAUSE HES BATMAN. /sarcasm

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By darktiger

@stonerthps said:

@darktiger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

You are really good at dodging and not mentioning anyway that he will do that. I don't wanna say you are looking like a batman fanboy but, you are looking like a batman fanboy.

dude he beats deadpool in combat then throws a grenade in his armor,makes a cage and traps him in there,I don't judge characters off of fanboyism

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By stonerthps

@darktiger said:

@stonerthps said:

@darktiger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

dude he beats deadpool in combat then throws a grenade in his armor,makes a cage and traps him in there,I don't judge characters off of fanboyism

He throws a grenade(batman has grenades in his regular arsenal?idontthinkso) in his armor(deadpool wears armor?nope) batman then makes a cage all before this grenade goes off to trap deadpool in the blast? YEAH CAUSE THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A FANBOY RESPONSE. RIGHTTTTTTTTT.

What happens when Deadpool shoots batman in the mouth?

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could take Deadpool I believe and Taskmaster keeps Daredevil busy, then Taskmaster and Batman take Daredevil out. If Taskmaster goes up against Deadpool, Taskmaster could win and I believe Batman could take Daredevil. Batman adapts to quickly for DO healing factor and DD sonar to be a huge factor, once of twice these abilities work then batman uses them to his advantage

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Team one.

While by no means an easy victory, for me, it boils down to Bruce not having the damage output, nor the 'brutality' to put Wade down in a random (at least not until he learns the extent of DP's healing factor, and by then it should be too late) coupled with the fact Deadpool is Taskmaster's kryptonite.

While it can be argued he'd lose a slight majority against, Daredevil can definitely hang with either or long enough as well IMHO ...

I keep reading everywhere I go on the Vine all the conditionals and excuses in reference to TM's low end showings ... and normally this is well and good and only fair. But you know what? If he consistently loses to folks like DP & DD, he just ain't all that and a slice of pie. I don't care what he's managed to do to CA once or thrice. If he's stupid enough to let arrogance or confidence (or whatever) get in his way time and again, and lead to an ass whoopin, then that's how he's going to lose here too. It's part and parcel of his MO. Like Wolverine tanking more often than using his purported top tier skill (though more modern showings are alleviating some of this). It leaves a stain on their performance not easily wiped away nor altogether excusable in every happenstance.

It's not like we can justify TM's dozens of low end showings by drawing them against thousands of others (as we can Wolverine to stay with the comparison) ...