• 57 results
#1 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio
Daredevil
Deadpool

Taskmaster

Batman

Setting: 

> A Warehouse that is located in Los Angeles. 
> Starting distance: The teams are 19 Feet from each other.  

Stipulations: 

> Elimination via Knock-out. 
> This is a random encounter. 
> They are in character. 
> They are armed with their standard equipment. 
> Their attire is standard, as well. 
> Deadpool has his healing-factor. 

Which team will be the victor? 
#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool takes Taskmaster.

Daredevil takes Batman.

#3 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Taskmaster defeats deadpool if written correctly

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

#4 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Both teams are somewhat equally matched, but I'm leaning towards Team 2. Only major obstacle to deal with will be DP's healing factor.

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

I see Deadpool coming back even if he does get knocked out, and Batman would have tons of trouble with Daredevil and his sonar senses.

#6 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

In DareDevil 318- DareDevil takes on Taskmaster, Pete London's gang, the Wildboys and Stiltman in a matter of minutes, defeating and capturing them all quickly and decisively. He also beat him again in DD 292-293 so I don't see him being a threat in this...DD could take him out quickly like he has before then help deadpool overwhelm batman FTW

#7 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bane_of_sith: Do you have the scans of those fights? I'm a big Daredevil fan and I have never seen him fight Taskmaster. 
#8 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe team 2 has the edge.

#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (44055 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

I see Deadpool coming back even if he does get knocked out, and Batman would have tons of trouble with Daredevil and his sonar senses.

Well, if Wade is knocked out he's technically eliminated from the battle.
Staff
#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@Bane_of_sith: Do you have the scans of those fights? I'm a big Daredevil fan and I have never seen him fight Taskmaster.

#11 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

Well, if Wade is knocked out he's technically eliminated from the battle.

Oh. I just saw that in OP.

I could see either teams winning this way.

#12 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks dude!!! I hate that I can't post scans from an iPad,,,,future of technology my a$$

#13 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thanks, bro. Good stuff. 
#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Thanks dude!!! I hate that I can't post scans from an iPad,,,,future of technology my a$$

I know right. They don't even have a reply/quote function -_-

@Nefarious said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thanks, bro. Good stuff.

No problem.

#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (44055 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, Taskmaster tends to act like an arrogant fool against Murdock.  Twice he's lost due to having fun copying Daredevil's moves right into a trap.  That time he foolishly copies a jump right into the path of a car, another time he mimics a move that gets him trapped in vines.  Written properly, I imagine Taskmaster would beat Daredevil for a solid majority after a decent struggle. 

Staff
#16 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

To be fair, Taskmaster tends to act like an arrogant fool against Murdock. Twice he's lost due to having fun copying Daredevil's moves right into a trap. That time he foolishly copies a jump right into the path of a car, another time he mimics a move that gets him trapped in vines. Written properly, I imagine Taskmaster would beat Daredevil for a solid majority after a decent struggle.

This

#17 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could take Deadpool I believe and Taskmaster keeps Daredevil busy, then Taskmaster and Batman take Daredevil out.

If Taskmaster goes up against Deadpool, Taskmaster could win and I believe Batman could take Daredevil.

#18 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3499 posts) - - Show Bio

If taskmaster is written properly then he would beat any street level martial artist. Taskmaster and Batman should win the majority here. Batman can fight on equal terms with both members of team 1

#19 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5414 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpeedForceSpider

I believe team 2 has the edge.

This
#20 Posted by XiiX (8241 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferlswoop said:

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

Why do people act like Daredevil's senses are some kind of godly power? He's been tagged by weaker fighters like Nuke, Punisher and Bullseye. Either Bruce or Taskmaster would kick his ass all over the place.

None of the fighters you stated are "weak" fighters.

#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferlswoop said:

@Ferlswoop said:

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

Why do people act like Daredevil's senses are some kind of godly power? He's been tagged by weaker fighters like Nuke, Punisher and Bullseye. Either Bruce or Taskmaster would kick his ass all over the place.

Yes, they are. Punisher is a C list fight, when he fights fighters like Captain America and Bucky, he gets owned badly.

Nuke is physically powerful but barely has any skill. Bullseye may be the only decent fighter and he's no where near the same level of Taskmaster or Batman. Try again

Punisher has held off Daken before, albeit he had equipment with him, he, nearing the end, held him off in hand to hand combat.

Bullseye is a good fighter because he can use anything as a weapon. He's like Rorschach, but with comic book physics.

#23 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferlswoop said:

@Ferlswoop said:

@Ferlswoop said:

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

Yes, they are. Punisher is a C list fight, when he fights fighters like Captain America and Bucky, he gets owned badly.

Nuke is physically powerful but barely has any skill. Bullseye may be the only decent fighter and he's no where near the same level of Taskmaster or Batman. Try again

Punisher has held off Daken before, albeit he had equipment with him, he, nearing the end, held him off in hand to hand combat.

Bullseye is a good fighter because he can use anything as a weapon. He's like Rorschach, but with comic book physics.

Punisher held off Daken because Daken was more interested in toying with him. He was even mocking him while he was slicing him to bits.

It doesn't matter, these characters that have tagged Daredevil aren't in the same ballpark as Taskmaster or Bruce. So his gimmicky senses won't save him here

Yes, but you must take into account that Punisher was tired, and being hunted down by almost every single H.A.M.M.E.R agent Osborne had.

Bullseye's fighting skills aren't the best, but they aren't too shabby. I could see Bullseye giving Batman some trouble before going down in hand to hand combat only, but, like you said, he'd certainly lose. However, a Bullseye with a weapon, whether it be a pistol or a simple card, would be a much deadlier threat.

#24 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel: Taskmaster and Batman

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

Agreed, but Batman's suit gives him technology to do similar things Daredevil can, I give this to Batman.

@ghost_rider1 said:

If taskmaster is written properly then he would beat any street level martial artist. Taskmaster and Batman should win the majority here. Batman can fight on equal terms with both members of team 1

YESH.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

#25 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really not that much of a fight to be honest. While Daredevil is skilled, and is able to use his sonar-like skills to make up for his sight; he's not the fighter that Batman is (Batman is one of the best trained fighters there is) and is doesn't have anywhere near the same level of tech that Batman has (something like his bat-call that his used in Batman Begins would disrupt and hurt Daredevil right away, but even without it he regularily carries various knockout gasses and other equipment).

In terms of Taskmaster and Deadpool; it's closer to a fair fight. Taskmaster is more skilled than Deadpool, but Deadpool's healing factor can make him harder to put down. Ultimately it's likely that Taskmaster would be winning the fight while Batman takes out Daredevil, at which point Batman would join in taking out Deadpool which would go quite quickly at that point.

#26 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

DD and DP

#27 Posted by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one would win with some difficulty..

#28 Posted by emad_ishtiaque (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Task Master and Batman should take this. I believe Task Master should be able to beat Deadpool and Batman can take DareDevil. Even if people argue that Batman isn't as good as DareDevil (which I believe he is), Batman still has his gagdets which should give him the victory.

#29 Posted by Lolsalot10 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@emad_ishtiaque said:

Task Master and Batman should take this. I believe Task Master should be able to beat Deadpool and Batman can take DareDevil. Even if people argue that Batman isn't as good as DareDevil (which I believe he is), Batman still has his gagdets which should give him the victory.

People who try to argue that Daredvil is on Batmans level have little knowledge of the characters. I've read almost every issue of Daredevil volume 1 2 and 3 and he isn't on par with Batman.

#30 Posted by Shawnbaby (10773 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferlswoop said:

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

These kind of arguments are lame. Batman has also been tagged by weaker fighters. Everyone has.

#31 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

DD and DP should take this. DD and DP have both taken tasky and Batman shouldn't be much given he more than likely can't knockout DP.

#32 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@PikminMania said:

Batman defeats Daredevil

Fixed

#33 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins

#34 Posted by ImmortalOne (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#35 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is the weak link.

Batman could take either Deadpool or DD,but together they beat him.

#36 Posted by Antarktischer_Ureinwohner (65 posts) - - Show Bio

for me it's clearly team 2. Batman can take out either one of team 1 and then it's 2o1 against the other. No chance for team 1 here.

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 got this.

#38 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lolsalot10 said:

@emad_ishtiaque said:

People who try to argue that Daredvil is on Batmans level have little knowledge of the characters. I've read almost every issue of Daredevil volume 1 2 and 3 and he isn't on par with Batman.

agreed he is not this is a curbstomp for team two

#39 Posted by cascadeking09 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight, but I'll go with team 1 on this one.

#40 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09 said:

Tough fight, but I'll go with team 1 on this one.

how does team one win

#41 Posted by cascadeking09 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Idk I could honestly see the fight going either way but from what I hear and a little bit of what I read Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster more than once. I could be wrong about that, but I believe Daredevil to be on par with Batman in h2h and his radar sense gives him a slight edge. Then there's the scans on page 1 of DD taking on TM so if the match ups went the other way I dont see a reason why they still couldn't come out on top.

#42 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09 said:

@darktiger: Idk I could honestly see the fight going either way but from what I hear and a little bit of what I read Deadpool has beaten Taskmaster more than once. I could be wrong about that, but I believe Daredevil to be on par with Batman in h2h and his radar sense gives him a slight edge. Then there's the scans on page 1 of DD taking on TM so if the match ups went the other way I dont see a reason why they still couldn't come out on top.

Yes Deadpool has beaten TM on a few occasions since he has no answer for his fighting style.

This fight will turn into a 2v1 DD and DP vs batman and batman is definitely losing that fight. I personally don't see a way either of team 2 take out Deadpool.

#43 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Yes Deadpool has beaten TM on a few occasions since he has no answer for his fighting style.

This fight will turn into a 2v1 DD and DP vs batman and batman is definitely losing that fight. I personally don't see a way either of team 2 take out Deadpool.

Batman will

#44 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Team 2.

#45 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@stonerthps said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Batman will

How? Deadpool was stabbed in the side of the head by hercules and continued on like nothing happened. Kept spouting off at the mouth and being deadpool. I mean batman would prolly come in to get close and get diced with a katana.

#46 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

@darktiger said:

@stonerthps said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Batman will

How? Deadpool was stabbed in the side of the head by hercules and continued on like nothing happened. Kept spouting off at the mouth and being deadpool. I mean batman would prolly come in to get close and get diced with a katana.

you can still hold him in a cell batman does that to deadpool

#47 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@stonerthps said:

@darktiger said:

@stonerthps said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Batman will

you can still hold him in a cell batman does that to deadpool

And that does what besides drive batman crazy? Like joker stops talking. Deadpool doesn't batman would turn into the joker after that ordeal because he would go insane.

#48 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: Batman seals his mouth

#49 Posted by k4tzm4n (44055 posts) - - Show Bio
@stonerthps said:

@darktiger said:

@stonerthps said:

@cascadeking09 said:

Batman will

He was also briefly knocked out when he was stabbed in the head by Ka-Zar in Cable & Deadpool, a story that is confirmed as canon.
Staff
#50 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: shhh I wasn't trying to tell them that one..-.-...lol No but as far as batman knocking out DP in a 2v1 I doubt it.