Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FinalStar86: 

Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Shiva   aren't out of DD's league either unless any of them acctually have a feat that puts them that high
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Dane said:
"Could go either way. I'd give team 2 a very slight majority, 6/10-7/10.  I'm not sure why the OP says to the death, no one here would kill with morals on. "

I agree... It would be an epic battle... Team 2 would pull it off in the end, however.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467: Deathstroke said that after his first fight with Batman. Didn't know Batman had a bulletproof vest, but what I do know is that Batman doesn't cover his whole body with kevlar protection. Maybe the tranq hit him in the arm of something. Can't remember, and I'm too lazy to hawk down the fight. Also, even with a bulletproof vest, getting shot would still hurt, and at least knock him down. So, taking multiple shots with a bulletproof vest without going down doesn't make sense. But, comics that old never did. "
Those are good points. Seriously though, in BatMan's first encounter with the Joker in BatMan #1, Joker continued to shoot BatMan, I believe, all in the torso area. BatMan had a thought bubble where he said something along the lines of, "Hasn't Joker ever heard of a bullet-proof vest?" But you're right on the point of Kevlar protection also. Depending on where it hit him (and I believe the most effective area to tranq someone would be a vain in the neck), it may not have hit his Kevlar and penetrated. Or, maybe it just penetrated his Kevlar. You never know. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By FinalStar86
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Shiva   aren't out of DD's league either unless any of them acctually have a feat that puts them that high "
Actually, they are, these 3 of the to 5 fighters in DCU, Daredevil is NOT in the top five of Marvel U
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Shiva   aren't out of DD's league either unless any of them acctually have a feat that puts them that high "
They're three of the greatest martial artists in DC. They've all proven to be more skilled than BatMan. That's a feat all on it's own. BatMan has held his own against them before. He's a rough equal to Cap in pure skill. Bats is above DD in martial arts. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FinalStar86:
@Silver2467:  

I already conceded that batman wins stomp trying to prove he wins when I just admmited it

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By dane
@Thor's hammmer said:
As a Daredevil fan I'd have to tell you that Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva would f#cking destroy Matt Murdock.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86: @Silver2467:   I already conceded that batman wins stomp trying to prove he wins when I just admmited it   "
Okay, okay. I'm sorry.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Silver2467
@Dane said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
As a Daredevil fan I'd have to tell you that Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva would f#cking destroy Matt Murdock. "
I'm a DD fan also. And Daredevil could give Bats a hard fight, but BatMan has some advantages over him. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Dane: 

read the post above I conced batman is more skilled and even if I didn't concede you don't have any feast that acctually put any of them at a skill level high enough to "f#cking destroy Matt Murdock " but that doesn't matter cause I agree he'd lose
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By dane
@Static Shock:  As far as I know Batman's tunic (i.e. the chest/torso/back) section is a kevlar-titanium weave number. This kind of accounts for why he can take quite a bit of gunfire into that part of his body without much pause. However, I think it's down to earlier writers taking "bullet-proof vest" in a very literal sense. I seem to remember Dick Grayson complaining about the overall weight of the Batsuit due to it's weight after he took over as Batman so it would imply it is of a thicker or heavier make considering his Kevlar Nightwing outfit was lightweight by comparison.

Of course, Batman isn't bulletproof by any stretch. He is more heavily armored than Daredevil or Black Panther here though.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Silver2467: 

alright well it's just a bunch of people have kept it going and there arguing with someone on the same side
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thor's hammmer

also DD"s fight with cap wasn't good for DD he even admitts that during the fight and cap is also stronger than batman
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock
@Dane: Thanks for the info, Dane.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Andferne
@Dane: I thought he was complaining about the cape, not actually the suit itself?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By karrob

Im against the grain. I love underdogs. DD and BP

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By dane
@Andferne said:
" @Dane: I thought he was complaining about the cape, not actually the suit itself? "
Yeah, he was. But also the overall bulk I think. The Batsuit is more heavily armored than Nightwing's costume afaik.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Dane said:
" @Andferne said:
" @Dane: I thought he was complaining about the cape, not actually the suit itself? "
Yeah, he was. But also the overall bulk I think. The Batsuit is more heavily armored than Nightwing's costume afaik. "

Did Batman due away with his other Batsuits? He doesn't always wear the heavy armor as far as I know, Unless they are going to be shooting at him he could wear one of the light weight Batsuits... I mean when he is just checking the streets... He only wears the cloth Batsuit with a bullet proof vest underneath. Unless you know something I don't ?
jlavengerx77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jlavengerx77

Team 1 wins because of BP's physical abilities
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By FinalStar86
@jlavengerx77: BP is no stronger then Captain America is
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dane
@FinalStar86 said:

" @jlavengerx77: BP is no stronger then Captain America is "

might want to read some recent BP issues :o

@Undergroundgod said:
" @Dane said:
" @Andferne said:
Yeah, he was. But also the overall bulk I think. The Batsuit is more heavily armored than Nightwing's costume afaik. "
Did Batman due away with his other Batsuits? He doesn't always wear the heavy armor as far as I know, Unless they are going to be shooting at him he could wear one of the light weight Batsuits... I mean when he is just checking the streets... He only wears the cloth Batsuit with a bullet proof vest underneath. Unless you know something I don't ? "

The Batsuit is not made of cloth with a bullet proof vest and never has been. Which Batman comics are you reading?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By spidey 15
@jlavengerx77 said:
" Team 1 wins because of BP's physical abilities "
BP is just a level above Cap. That doesn't mean anything. Cap always beat ppl that outclasses him physicaly.
I'm not saying that he will beat BP but this fight is pretty even and physical stats isn't the best factor to use in order to find the winner.
=]
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Static Shock

Yeah. I don't see Black Panther's upgrade being a big help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@spidey 15 said:
" @MetatronDaDon: Reply in the thread

Cap defeated DD hand 2 hand? when?

There are 2 more times i think including this one

"

Is Cap brainwashed here? it seems like it. Daredevil is holding back as well.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: Yes. Cap was brainwashed i think. DD held back at the beggining but then we see him stating that he has to fight him. Also there are some other times that cap beatn DD except this one.=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:
Awesome! Smart ass Cap rules!  

"So, The little devil wants to fight, eh?"
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: lol yeah....XD
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Static Shock
@Jake Fury: I don't think he was holding back, but it could be argued that he was somewhat fatigued (since he stated that was sparring with others earlier).
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock: I thing at the begining of the fight we has trying to avoid fighting cap but then we see DD stating that he has to fight him.=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:
Very true. He's defintely not 100% either way.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock

Most of the time, fights between two heroes always have other circumstances behind them that don't make the battle clear cut. Either one of them is brainwashed, or the other isn't 100%...

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By FinalStar86
@Dane said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

@Undergroundgod said:
" @Dane said:
" @Andferne said:
Did Batman due away with his other Batsuits? He doesn't always wear the heavy armor as far as I know, Unless they are going to be shooting at him he could wear one of the light weight Batsuits... I mean when he is just checking the streets... He only wears the cloth Batsuit with a bullet proof vest underneath. Unless you know something I don't ? "
The Batsuit is not made of cloth with a bullet proof vest and never has been. Which Batman comics are you reading? "
I'll check em out, in the mean time care to elaborate?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By dane
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Dane said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

@Undergroundgod said:
" @Dane said:
" @Andferne said:
The Batsuit is not made of cloth with a bullet proof vest and never has been. Which Batman comics are you reading? "
I'll check em out, in the mean time care to elaborate? "

He has been mystically enhanced to superhuman levels.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Static Shock
@FinalStar86: T'Challa's physical abilities have been enhanced to superhuman levels by an unknown Panther deity. Maberry claims that T'Challa has Class 1 strength, but T'Challa hasn't really done much since his upgrade. All he's done was kick open a reinforced steel door and rip apart Doombots. Thing is, T'Challa has done things similar without the upgrade.

We actually have yet to see what T'Challa can do with his upgrade.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock: Is class 1 superhuman. I thought cap and wolverine were the same class...=]
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock
@spidey 15: Class 1 is superhuman (as in being able to lift at least one ton). Cap and Wolverine are enhanced human. Not quite superhuman, but close.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Dane said:
"@FinalStar86 said:

@Undergroundgod said:
" @Dane said:
" @Andferne said:

Like all of them... Sense the 80's... He has not always wore Heavy Armor... He still has, older style Batsuits... The Black on Grey, I know for sure is not Heavy Armor... Batman has gone through alot of upgrades over the years... He keeps his old stuff however, it all goes into his own little hall of fame inside the Batcave.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock said:
" @spidey 15: Class 1 is superhuman (as in being able to lift at least one ton). Cap and Wolverine are enhanced human. Not quite superhuman, but close. "
You could say that marvel characters won't have a problem for lifting one ton...lol
I just thought that both wolverine and cap could lift 1 ton. Anyway, nothing important at all.=]