• 88 results
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep no weapons are allowed panther is in a non vibrainium suit to the death only fist fight takes place on a roof top
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spidey 15

So is only h2h.
This is a hard one. Maybe Batman will take out DD. BP against Cap, i'm not really sure about this. It's very close, but if Batman take out DD fast enough then he will team up against BP.
So i'll give it to team 2.=]

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said:
" So is only h2h. This is a hard one. Maybe Batman will take out DD. BP against Cap, i'm not really sure about this. It's very close, but if Batman take out DD fast enough then he will team up against BP. So i'll give it to team 2.=] "
I agree with this. Cap can hold Panther long enough for Bats to take down DD. In fact, Cap may very well gain the advantage, and even if he doesn't, with Bats' help, Panther's screwed. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" So is only h2h. This is a hard one. Maybe Batman will take out DD. BP against Cap, i'm not really sure about this. It's very close, but if Batman take out DD fast enough then he will team up against BP. So i'll give it to team 2.=] "
I agree with this. Cap can hold Panther long enough for Bats to take down DD. In fact, Cap may very well gain the advantage, and even if he doesn't, with Bats' help, Panther's screwed.  "
Yup. Agreed.=]
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FinalStar86

Team 2
Bats beats Daredevils ass
Cap beats Panther

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:

" Team 2 Bats beats Daredevils ass Cap beats Panther "

Is it sure that cap can beat BP. I think is very close imo.=]

@MetatronDaDon:
Nope.=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FinalStar86
@MetatronDaDon said:
" panther and daredevil "
Lose
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Team 2, only because Daredevil is Team 1's weak link.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Video_Martian

Batman and Captain America b/c NOBODY defeats THE BATMAN (allegedly).

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is beyond close in my book
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock
@mr.obvious said:
"NOBODY defeats THE BATMAN (allegedly). "
He's been defeated before.
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Xi Felix

Team 2(I see them working more as a cohesive unit).
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@mr.obvious said:
NOBODY defeats THE BATMAN (allegedly). "
"Allegedly" is the key word. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock
@spidey 15 said:
"Is it sure that cap can beat BP.
Possibly. It's just that team 2 has a better chance, because either Bats or Cap could beat Daredevil, thus leaving T'Challa to fend for himself.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@Static Shock said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"Is it sure that cap can beat BP.
Possibly. It's just that team 2 has a better chance, because either Bats or Cap could beat Daredevil, thus leaving T'Challa to fend for himself. "
Yeah i know, i already mentioned that possibilty. But i was asking about these 2 only. Without any weapons or something is very close match to me.=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FinalStar86
@MetatronDaDon said:
" Team 1  

Black Panther Original Strength level

His strength is almost superhuman, Black Panther has demonstrated exceptional feats of strength like wrestling down a Rhino, knocking out a Polar Bear and even stopping a Elephant's charge. He's classed at the peak of human potential. Marvel handbooks class him strong enough to lift 750 lbs. (pretty sure stopping an elephants charge is more than 750 lbs tho)??

Original Fighting Skills:
groomed to be a warrior from birth. 
master of all martial arts including African and unknown forms. 
considered to be one of the best martial artists to have ever walked the Earth. 
This is evident by him being able to stalemate and even gain the upper hand at times against opponents such as Captain America, Daredevil etc. in hand to hand fights.  

Black Panther Current Strength level

As chieftain, the Panther was entitled to eat a special heart-shaped herb that granted him superhumanly acute senses and increased his already formidable strength, speed, stamina, and agility to the peak of human potential.

However He has recently approached the Panther God through mystical means who has made him stronger and more fit than ever before, meaning his strength and other abilities have been increased to Superhuman levels, the limit of these new powers are unknown but he was able to easily shatter machines as powerful as Doombots effortlessly with single blows.
 ---------------------- 
Daredevil
Daredevil is an Olympic level weightlifter and possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build that exercises intensively and regularly. At his peak, Daredevil possesses sufficient strength to lift aporoximately 450 lbs???
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES

Intelligence: Gifted

Strength: Olympic Level (Has flipped a full limousine, bent steel, and broke bricks)

Speed: Olympic Level 

Stamina: Enhanced Human

Agility: Peak Human

Fighting Skills: Master (Level 5/extensive training/master of Ninjitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Wrestling & Aikijutsu) 

Reflexes: Peak Human 

Master Martial Artist: Daredevil has also been trained in the ninja arts by Stick, a master and member of the secret order The Chaste. 
Stick helped Daredevil control his powers and taught him valuable fighting techniques with ninja-stealth, ninja-vanishing, to even life-energy  (chi/ki)control.
 Matt uses a variety of pressure points as in paralyzing an entire body or certain parts of the body. 

He's disabled eye sight, speech, induced pain, and even has knowledge of death pressure points. 

With the use of his Ninja techniques he has done things impossible for most humans and superhumans such as vanishing in thin air in front of gunman, jogging up walls, resurrecting himself from the dead and so on. His skills have taken him to facing such skilled opponents as Captain America, Black Widow, Taskmaster, Wolverine, Elektra, Bullseye, The Avengers, and Echo.
----------------
Team 2
Batman 
Strength level

Even from an early age, Batman began putting himself through rigorous training in his personal gym. 
Batman exercises everyday, begining  his routine at 8:00AM and finishes at 3:00PM.
He has become the pinnacle of human physical condition. 
Batman has preformed amazing feats due to his superior physique. 
-he has been able to bend steel with his bare hands 
-support over 1010 pounds
-break steel cuffs with his hands
-defeat enemies with one offensive maneuver.  

Fighting Skills 
Batman's great physical prowess is complemented by his exceptional martial skills. King Snake, one of the world's deadliest martial artists, sent his minions out to test Batman, and King Snake's analysis is that Batman is versed in all martial arts but a master of none, so that he does not limit himself to any particular style.

*Batman has lost to Bronze Tiger  DC's answer to Black Panther

Captain America   
Powers

The Super-Soldier Serum made all of Rogers' bodily functions to the peak of human potential.

*Captain America has lost to Daredevil in the past I believe ----  I give Team 1 the win because BP and DD have superhuman abilities/accomplishments Batman and Cap are peak human but despite fighting skills they have been defeated before in hand 2 hand.  Batman without his weapons or prep... "
This post is full of so much fail
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thor's hammmer

dd takes batman but cap takes Bp then cap and DD fight and cap takes him out too
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FinalStar86
@Thor's hammmer said:
" dd takes batman but cap takes Bp then cap and DD fight and cap takes him out too "
No he doesn't
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spidey 15
@MetatronDaDon: Are you kidding me? Where did you see that DD has superhuman abilities...lol. Cap already beaten DD if you want to know more than once. And also cap can give a reallyyyy hard time to ppl that outclasses him physically like spiderman so being superhuman doesn't mean too much.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demifiend
@Static Shock:   He's been defeated before. 
No... NEVER
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FinalStar86
@MetatronDaDon said:
" ----------------
Team 2
Batman 
Strength level

Even from an early age, Batman began putting himself through rigorous training in his personal gym. 
Batman exercises everyday, begining  his routine at 8:00AM and finishes at 3:00PM.
He has become the pinnacle of human physical condition. 
Batman has preformed amazing feats due to his superior physique. 

• he has been able to bend steel with his bare hands 
  • support over 1010 pounds
  • break steel cuffs with his hands
  • defeat enemies with one offensive maneuver.  

Fighting Skills 
Batman's great physical prowess is complemented by his exceptional martial skills. King Snake, one of the world's deadliest martial artists, sent his minions out to test Batman, and King Snake's analysis is that Batman is versed in all martial arts but a master of none, so that he does not limit himself to any particular style.

*Batman has lost to Bronze Tiger  DC's answer to Black Panther

Captain America   
Powers
Peak human everything

Fighting Skills   own unique style involving mastery of judo, boxing etc *Captain America has lost to Daredevil in the past I believe ----  I give Team 1 the win because BP and DD have superhuman abilities/accomplishments Batman and Cap are peak human but despite fighting skills they have been defeated before in hand 2 hand.  Batman without his weapons or prep...lose "
FAIL
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey 15
@MetatronDaDon: The only time that DD beaten cap was by PIS, so is not a proof of anything. But cap had beaten DD more than once.=]
Haha. You are saying that DD never got beaten in h2h b4....lol
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FinalStar86: 

any feat to prove batman can take him
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  any feat to prove batman can take him "
Why wouldn't he be able to take him? He outclasses Daredevil physically, he's smarter then he is and a far better fighter. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FinalStar86: 

he might be a better fighter even though I haven't seen any feats to prove it and he isn't as much stronger then DD as you think DD has crushed steel in his hands and punched sabretooth through a brick wall
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  he might be a better fighter even though I haven't seen any feats to prove it and he isn't as much stronger then DD as you think DD has crushed steel in his hands and punched sabretooth through a brick wall "
BatMan is barely below Cap in physical stats. He has physical feats comparable to Cap; DD doesn't. BatMan is also much more intelligent, is a more skilled fighter, has a more protective costume, and has an arsenal of equipment at his disposal. Daredevil doesn't even have the advantage of his radar sense because Bats has a sonar. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@MetatronDaDon: Reply in the thread

Cap defeated DD hand 2 hand? when?

There are 2 more times i think including this one

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15: Good scans. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  he might be a better fighter even though I haven't seen any feats to prove it and he isn't as much stronger thensm think DD has crushed steel in his hands and punched sabretooth through a brick wall "
No, he is a better fighter who has mastered more styles and has stalemated fighters out of Daredevils league,  Batman has punched someone through a brick wall also, busted through Bazooka proof glass, bent the barrel of a gun, kicked down and dented steel doors etc
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  any feat to prove batman can take him "
Any feat that prove DD can take batman?=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467 said:
" @spidey 15: Good scans.  "
Thanks. =]
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
@demifiend said:
No... NEVER "
Bane has defeated Batman. Bronze Tiger has defeated Batman. The Reaper has defeated Batman. Azrael has defeated Batman. Wonder Woman floored Batman in one punch. Deathstroke defeated Batman on several occasions. Prometheus defeated Batman.

I would post more, but what's the point? Batman isn't that unbeatable.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @demifiend said:
No... NEVER "
Bane has defeated Batman. Bronze Tiger has defeated Batman. The Reaper has defeated Batman. Azrael has defeated Batman. Wonder Woman floored Batman in one punch. Deathstroke defeated Batman on several occasions. Prometheus defeated Batman.  I would post more, but what's the point? Batman isn't that unbeatable. "
I agree, but is it really fair to point out Wonder Woman defeating BatMan? That's just overkill. Didn't Bats stalemate Bronze Tiger though?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467: A defeat is a defeat, regardless of the circumstances. LOL. Also, Bronze Tiger defeated Batman in their first encounter, and the second fight was indecisive (although Batman was better prepared to fight the second time around) because Batman was taken out by a tranq. 

Not exactly sure why that guy challenged me by saying Batman never loses, anyway. Either he wasn't being serious, doesn't read Batman comics, or just wanted to get a response out of me.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467: A defeat is a defeat, regardless of the circumstances. LOL. Also, Bronze Tiger defeated Batman in their first encounter, and the second fight was indecisive (although Batman was better prepared to fight the second time around) because Batman was taken out by a tranq.   Not exactly sure why that guy challenged me by saying Batman never loses, anyway. Either he wasn't being serious, doesn't read Batman comics, or just wanted to get a response out of me. "
I agree. If you want to include powerhouses taking him down though, there's plenty in his workings with the Justice League. Not as many as you'd figure considering he's just a street leveler, but still.... I think I remember those fights with Tiger. A tranq taking him out seems strange though. For one thing, I think his suit should protect him from that. His suit has protected him from bullets before; it doesn't make sense to me that a tranq dart would penetrate. Refresh my memory. Didn't Deathstroke once beat BatMan, Grayson, and Drake all at the same time? 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FinalStar86: 

like I said not that much stronger than DD and you don't have any proof anyone batman beat was out of daredevils leauge  

I can just as easily say DD has beat people out of batman's leauge
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FinalStar86
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  like I said not that much stronger than DD and you don't have any proof anyone batman beat was out of daredevils leauge   I can just as easily say DD has beat people out of batman's leauge "
Name one person that Daredevil fought that was out of Batmans league in terms of hand to hand skill
Because I can name several that Bats fought that are out of DD league
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Silver2467
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  like I said not that much stronger than DD and you don't have any proof anyone batman beat was out of daredevils leauge   I can just as easily say DD has beat people out of batman's leauge "
Bats has defeated Ra's al Ghul, David Cain, Bane, held his own against Lady Shiva, numerous League of Assassins ninjas, and so on. Bats also has greater physical feats than Daredevil does. Daredevil could give him a good fight, but Bats would take it in the end. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467: I was actually being funny about him being taking down by powerhouses. I agree with you. As for the tranq, it think it's possible. The fight was Pre-Crisis, and I don't think Batman had kevlar protection at the time. As for Deathstroke, I heard that it took the three of them to beat Deathstroke at once, but nothing about Deathstroke beating all three of them at once.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm going for DD & Black Panther.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FinalStar86
@Silver2467 said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Silver2467: A defeat is a defeat, regardless of the circumstances. LOL. Also, Bronze Tiger defeated Batman in their first encounter, and the second fight was indecisive (although Batman was better prepared to fight the second time around) because Batman was taken out by a tranq.   Not exactly sure why that guy challenged me by saying Batman never loses, anyway. Either he wasn't being serious, doesn't read Batman comics, or just wanted to get a response out of me. "
I agree. If you want to include powerhouses taking him down though, there's plenty in his workings with the Justice League. Not as many as you'd figure considering he's just a street leveler, but still.... I think I remember those fights with Tiger. A tranq taking him out seems strange though. For one thing, I think his suit should protect him from that. His suit has protected him from bullets before; it doesn't make sense to me that a tranq dart would penetrate. Refresh my memory. Didn't Deathstroke once beat BatMan, Grayson, and Drake all at the same time?  "
You mean during the Infinite Crisis? I think DS lost because he gave up voluntarily, no telling what would of happened if the fight went on
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Silver2467
@Static Shock said:

" @Silver2467: I was actually being funny about him being taking down by powerhouse. I agree with you. As for the tranq, it think it's possible. The fight was Pre-Crisis, and I don't think Batman had kevlar protection at the time. As for Deathstroke, I heard that it took the three of them to beat Deathstroke at once, but nothing about Deathstroke beating all three of them at once. "

Oh, then maybe I got that particular Deathstroke fight mixed up. I know that Slade has stated that if it weren't for his enhancements, Bats would've lost though. As a BatMan fan, that makes me happy. Don't get me wrong; I like Deathstroke. He's one of my favorite villains. Slade's an excellent martial artist, but I think Bats is somewhat better. Deathstroke has enhancements to fall back on. But anyway, I'm just trying to justify Bats' losses though, which is kind of a fanboyish thing to do. As for Pre-Crisis, actually, if you read BatMan #1 from back in the early 40s, Bats had a bullet proof vest even then. I remember Joker trying to shoot him, and he just continued to walk closer to Joker. So, to me, that still doesn't make sense. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15
@Thor's hammmer said:
like?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FinalStar86: 

alright ironfist 

now name one person who batman fought who acctually has a FEAT that puts him out of DD's league
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By spidey 15
@Thor's hammmer: LOL. He never beaten Iron Fist. He only stalemated him and if i recall correctly iron fist didn't use chi so you didn't prove anything yet.=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By FinalStar86
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @FinalStar86:  alright ironfist  now name one person who batman fought who acctually has a FEAT that puts him out of DD's league "
Iron Fist isn't out of Batmans league
Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Shiva
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By dane

Could go either way. I'd give team 2 a very slight majority, 6/10-7/10.

I'm not sure why the OP says to the death, no one here would kill with morals on.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@Silver2467: Deathstroke said that after his first fight with Batman. Didn't know Batman had a bulletproof vest, but what I do know is that Batman doesn't cover his whole body with kevlar protection. Maybe the tranq hit him in the arm of something. Can't remember, and I'm too lazy to hawk down the fight. Also, even with a bulletproof vest, getting shot would still hurt, and at least knock him down. So, taking multiple shots with a bulletproof vest without going down doesn't make sense. But, comics that old never did.