Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

Daredevil hits the lights task master has his photographic memory to know the area they take out blinded bane then task master copies batmans fighting style to leave bats injured for daredevil to KO

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SwordandShields

@AnyWhichWayButUp: thx for the explanation. :)

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@SwordandShields: Any prep?

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SwordandShields

@ImmortalT1000: no, otherwise it would've been stated, and i know prep is overrated; specifically for Batman.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImmortalT1000

@SwordandShields said:

@ImmortalT1000: no, otherwise it would've been stated, and i know prep is overrated; specifically for Batman.

Ok, then I'll go with team 1 due to standard equipment.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By darkelf35

I think that Bane and batman are both stronger fighters than DD by a slight margin.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spiderbuck1

I think Bane might be a little much physically for either DD or TM.

This fact might be what tips the scales for the DC team.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By eatmore_payless

@AnyWhichWayButUp said:

Daredevil hits the lights task master has his photographic memory to know the area they take out blinded bane then task master copies batmans fighting style to leave bats injured for daredevil to KO

DD hits the lights the area gets dark, Batman will use his nigh vision mode in his cowl. Your first reason is irrelevant. Bane who was born on a gulag mostly trained in darkness, surely his keen instinct would lend him a victory or if not it will just give him a fighting chance. Now Batman is above DD's martial arts level, bane is at the same or if not a notch lower than Batman but still is better than DD, plus he is on venom to give him a total edge against the opposing team. Team BB will quickly take Dare Devil down, and team up to break the Task Master.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

@eatmore_payless: I gotta stick with daredevil and task master since they could still team up on bane take out his venom which hurts him severely would easily finish him and task master can copy any move the moment he sees it to make a counter while daredevil waits for the right moment to take him down overall batman might beat task master only because hes hit his physical peak so he can over power him once batmans weakened daredevil takes him out since hes fully rested

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By minigunman123

@AnyWhichWayButUp said:

@eatmore_payless: I gotta stick with daredevil and task master since they could still team up on bane take out his venom which hurts him severely would easily finish him and task master can copy any move the moment he sees it to make a counter while daredevil waits for the right moment to take him down overall batman might beat task master only because hes hit his physical peak so he can over power him once batmans weakened daredevil takes him out since hes fully rested

Let's be honest, what kind of martial artist worth his salt doesn't prepare to see moves he's not familiar with and counter them? All it takes is fast reflexes and good eyesight to counter a move (and good training to be able to counter it well, without leaving yourself too open), which Bane and Batman have in spades.

I'm in favor of eatmore_payless's explanation. Batman and Bane are master technologists (Batman, at least), tacticians and strategists, and could easily find a way around simply turning the lights off, if that even proved a hinderance to them.

Pro-tip, if they're able to turn the lights off with a switch, Batman and Bane should be able to turn them back on again, otherwise that's unfair by picking the spot to place Team 1 (right next to the light switch).

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lady_liberty

Team One:

They have the advantage of martial arts skills. Taskmaster is one of the most skillful combatants in any universe, and has feat history to prove it. His short term super speed combined with a sword gives him an incredible offence, and combined with a shield an amazing defense. The bow allows him to attack accurately at range, and combined with the shield throws he's copied from Captain America he's a deadly threat anywhere, anytime.

In Dare Devil they have another elite combatant. While I wouldn't place him on Taskmaster's level he's still a bullet timer and a fantastic martial artist. His sonar hearing is also useful here as it maps the surrounding area, countering Batman's stealth. His has numerous and impressive defensive feats where he evades gunfire, projectiles and the attacks of masterful martial artists.

Team Two:

They have Batman. He's hugely versatile with a large range of skills and equipment. He's stealthy enough to evade the Flash, a master of over a hundred martial arts, and possesses a huge range of gadgets at any given time.

Bane is a tactical genius, physically the strongest person here, and doesn't possess a lot of morals. Although in this battle I consider him the weakest link.

Battle:

The key to success for team one is to close the distance. While Batman might be able to hide from Dare Devil for a short time Bane won't be so lucky. Taskmaster should be able to hamstring Bane with his sword, crush his throat with a shield throw, and put arrows into his eyes. Because of Taskmaster's ability to enhance his speed, and the skills he's copied from Captain American and Hawkeye that should be too hard. There really isn't any way for team two to defend either. Bane is just too slow and doesn't have the stealth or skill to avoid this blitz.

That leaves Batman. Here is where it gets tricky, because Bruce has a LOT of gadgets. Additionally he's a tactical genius, and in FAR better physical condition than either member of team one.

He'll fall back to stealth, trying to wear them down and separate them by use of traps, and his various electrical/freezing/explosive batarangs, Normally that would be really effective but he's against two of marvels best 'projectile defenders' lol. Dare Devil frequently faces Bulls Eye, who is LEAGUES above Bruce in terms of throwing skill/accuracy/power. He's repeatedly demonstrated that he can deflect bullets with his batons and evade almost any projectile attack.

Taskmaster has a replica of Captain America's shield, and has memorized MANY of his moves. Additionally he's copied a lot of Spiderman's evasive movements. Between these two skill sets he's going to be a HARD target for Bruce.

I don't think Bruce can take out either one with ranged attacks/traps alone. He might can wound them, but he won't inflict any critical wounds.

Eventually Dare Devil's ability to map out his surroundings is going to leave Bruce with nowhere else to hide. And then its over. Even with his greatly superior physical abilities Bruce just cannot defeat Taskmaster and Dare Devil both. Even accounting for the fact Bruce is certain to trap the area he chooses to make his stand in [and he will], its just not going to be enough. The weight of skills and actual powers will bring him down.

Team One 7/10

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis

Standard equipment is what for Taskmaster and Bane?

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By clemj

@entropy_aegis: taskmaster: arrows, bow,sword, shield

bane: venom

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis

@clemj said:

OP says no power up for Bane which I assume means no venom.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By eatmore_payless

@entropy_aegis said:

@clemj said:

OP says no power up for Bane which I assume means no venom.

but it's a part of his standard equipment.. Seems like there's a loop hole on the OP

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArrowRain

Team Dare Devil and Task Master take this. More powers for more versatility.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MethoKi

@AnyWhichWayButUp: that sounds WAYYY too one-sided and easy. Batman has night vision in his cowl for one. Bane was raised in a dark prison so he knows how to get around. The best martial artist in this is Batman and Bane is superior to Batman in strength and speed, especially when he's on the Venom. He isn't as good with the martial arts, but isn't that far behind Bruce in that department. If the lights are out, how can Taskmaster copy? Unless he just needs to fight them on the whole and can copy from there. DD will most likely get put down first for thinking they can't see and will learn the hard way that they can.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sandiego008

@Batman242: I don't know if I see this waaaaay to one sided taskmaster with his gear is no slouch, batman w/o prep tends to get his ass kicked 90% of the time and DD is good enough to last against batman for some time and has a solid chance of beating bane 1 v 1.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MethoKi

@sandiego008: We can agree that nobody in this is match-up is a slouch. I just see DD going down first. then Bane. It's gonna be a match between Taskmaster and Batman. I say Batman wins. Why? He does have all his gear for one. Two, although Taskmaster does have the skills of many combatants, he doesn't have any of someone that has more skill than the Batman.... granted the slew of skills he's obtained makes him unpredictable and that much more better, Batman does know 127 forms (which I'm positive you know) and can be diverse and unpredictable as well.

In that guys scenario where the lights are out, that takes away from Taskmaster, so I say that's a win for team one. In any other scenario, team 2 is most likely to win, BUT Batman does have the advantage of gas and such.

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SwordandShields

Bump.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Strider1992

Team 1 in a good fight.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

Team 1

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickthedevil

I'll give this one to team Marvel.

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By xblah_blahx

Hmmm... Close one, but I have to go with Batmam and Bane.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By btmt

@sandiego008 said:

@Batman242: I don't know if I see this waaaaay to one sided taskmaster with his gear is no slouch, batman w/o prep tends to get his ass kicked 90% of the time and DD is good enough to last against batman for some time and has a solid chance of beating bane 1 v 1.

No offense but seriously, you think Batman without prep will be considered weak link and get his ass kicked ?????????

I'm sick of people's thinking and misconception about Batman, Batman doesn't need any preparation to fight guys like DD or task master he fights this kind of people not only street leveler but also meta humans every time who are more powerful and dangerous than Batman himself and he still wins easily.

Recently Batman fought more powerful and faster talons who has regen ability during "Court of owl" alone with and without his Batsuit or armor and he still won.

Batman is called best fighter and one of the greatest superhero for the reason if you know anything about Batman then you shouldn't have said that, Batman will destroy DareDevil with few efforts and then defeat the Task master with help of Bane.

Team DC wins!!!!!!!

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By btmt

@Batman242 said:

@sandiego008: We can agree that nobody in this is match-up is a slouch. I just see DD going down first. then Bane. It's gonna be a match between Taskmaster and Batman. I say Batman wins. Why? He does have all his gear for one. Two, although Taskmaster does have the skills of many combatants, he doesn't have any of someone that has more skill than the Batman.... granted the slew of skills he's obtained makes him unpredictable and that much more better, Batman does know 127 forms (which I'm positive you know) and can be diverse and unpredictable as well.

In that guys scenario where the lights are out, that takes away from Taskmaster, so I say that's a win for team one. In any other scenario, team 2 is most likely to win, BUT Batman does have the advantage of gas and such.

Totally agreed !!

There are infinite ways by which Batman will win and with the help of Bane team DC definitely gonna win.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

Team Marvel.

ArrowRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ArrowRain

Team Marvel. TM and DD are so versatile.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RootsUnderdog

So DD is a batter martial artist than Batman, sorry for you Batman fanboys. DD has perfected many more martial arts than Batman, given that Batman are both top-level Olympic atheletes, DD has almost superhuman senses due to his blindness, hinted at that the levels his senses have reached could possibly mean he is a mutant. DD can take Batman, especially in the darkness where he has an enormous advantage. Even with Batman's nightvision, sight is still hindered to an extent giving another edge to DD. DD's feats are actually incredible if you read his comics. He's taken out Captain America and Hercules out in the dark with rediculous ease even while not in top fighting shape, i'm sure Bane wouldn't be much different. Task master added in just adds insult to injury.

SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SwordandShields

Bump.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points