• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
                                  VS 
caption

Who wins this all out battle? Both of these characters can only be killed by removing the head from the body. they both have incredible regenaration...Dante was Impaled numerous times throughout the devil may cry series.

Wolverine has been burned to the bone,shot in the head and survived.

Dante does not have Quicksliver in this battle nor does he have Pandoras Box. let the fight begin.
#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for a good battle.

#3 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

#5 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider'hellfire wasnt able to melt Adamantium, so im going for Wolverine

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Ghost rider'hellfire wasnt able to melt Adamantium, so im going for Wolverine"
The penance stare didn't work on Wolverine either...with no explanation.Dante isn't Ghost Rider.
#7 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

And Wolverine can still beat him, he just needs to cut his head off...

#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Wolvie

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"And Wolverine can still beat him, he just needs to cut his head off..."
He too fast for Wolverine to do that.
#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine if they fought it would last a while...Wolverine is to swift to let his head get cut off so easily.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I imagine if they fought it would last a while...Wolverine is to swift to let his head get cut off so easily."
huh?
#12 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I imagine if they fought it would last a while...Wolverine is to swift to let his head get cut off so easily."
i ment it the other way around LOL

@Vance: It's inevatible, since Dante hasnt shown anything near the strength of Ultimate Hulk and doesnt have the quicksilver, theres no way he can take Wolverine out.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Swagga Boy said:
i ment it the other way around LOL

@Vance: It's inevatible, since Dante hasnt shown anything near the strength of Ultimate Hulk and doesnt have the quicksilver, theres no way he can take Wolverine out."
Forget it I f#ckin quit..people have be just saying any old thing all day.
#14 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

What old huh?

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"What old huh?"
I'm saying debates have been one sided today..people have been claiming one person wins and totally disregarding or not knowing what the opponent can do.
#16 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ive seen what Dante can do, his speed and agility are pretty awesome, but the thing is, i dont know if he has the power it takes to take appart wolverine/kill him.

Dante and Wolverine both have a healing factor and Dante doesnt have the quicksilver, thing is, if you chop Dantes head off he's dead, and chopping Wolverines head off would prove diffiicult, especially with no sword.

once wolverine has dante in his hands i dont see why that wouldnt be the end of the fight

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

.... it wont go quick but in the end wolverine WILL end up having at least one or two chances decaptating Dante, because this fight could go on forever

#19 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Swagga Boy said:
huh?"

isnt the only real way to kill wolverine is to remove his head from his body or dmg his brain some how?
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Swagga Boy said:
huh?"

isnt the only real way to kill wolverine is to remove his head from his body or dmg his brain some how?"
So you have to kill him to beat him now?
#21 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

yes and since his skeleton is sheathed in Adamantium i dont see how that happening without a sharper metal since Dante cant bring up the strength

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is completely ridiclous..if either person has to kill the other to win..what is the point? I don't think Wolverine is fast or a good enough fighter to de-cap Dante..and it's impossible to de-cap Wolverine..so it's draw in my mind and a pointless fight.

#23 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

well no..... wont he just regen and come right after so wouldnt you want to kill the problem.

Adam Warlock said:

"Oh ive seen what Dante can do, his speed and agility are pretty awesome, but the thing is, i dont know if he has the power it takes to take appart wolverine/kill him.

Dante and Wolverine both have a healing factor and Dante doesnt have the quicksilver, thing is, if you chop Dantes head off he's dead, and chopping Wolverines head off would prove diffiicult, especially with no sword.

once wolverine has dante in his hands i dont see why that wouldnt be the end of the fight"
who said Dante doesnt have his sword I just took away his Quicksliver so he cant just stop ttime and kill/K.O wolverine.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Well this is completely ridiclous..if either person has to kill the other to win..what is the point? I don't think Wolverine is fast or a good enough fighter to de-cap Dante..and it's impossible to de-cap Wolverine..so it's draw in my mind and a pointless fight."
#25 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

OH wait, i thought his sword was called quicksilver.... okay that changes things.... but still Ghost riders hellfire wasnt enough, so the magical sword wont be either.

Well Dante takes this though i thought it was to death.

#26 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"yes and since his skeleton is sheathed in Adamantium i dont see how that happening without a sharper metal since Dante cant bring up the strength"

wolverine's joints arent covered with Adamantium
#27 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesnt have to be to the death  but would one of these guys leave the other alive?

#28 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Prolly not but Dante couldnt kill Wolverine what so ever...

#29 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno man Dante has had some nice showing of strength throughout the DMC series.

#30 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"yes and since his skeleton is sheathed in Adamantium i dont see how that happening without a sharper metal since Dante cant bring up the strength"

wolverine's joints arent covered with Adamantium"
Where do you know this from? if this is true than....

Dante could decapitate wolverine by slashing vertically diagonal under one of his Backbones at the Cervical curve
#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I dunno man Dante has had some nice showing of strength throughout the DMC series."
He can't break adamantium.
#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro said:

"Swagga Boy said:
"I dunno man Dante has had some nice showing of strength throughout the DMC series."
He can't break adamantium."

O I know that.

#33 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Adam Warlock said:

wolverine's joints arent covered with Adamantium"
Where do you know this from? if this is true than....

Dante could decapitate wolverine by slashing vertically diagonal under one of his Backbones at the Cervical curve"
correct me if I'm wrong but...If his joints were covered with the Adamantium how would he move his neck..etc
#34 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

through.... no F###ing clue

#35 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

SOOOO...I take it that his joints arent covered in adamantium.

#36 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly and as i said in with the picture if dante does what i said he can win

#37 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

o cool

#38 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

.......I can't believe the rediculiousness of this thread. Saying Wolverwine would win...what a load of bull. Saying Dante doesn't have the strength, again what a load of bull. Dante beats Wolverine so bad it's not even funny. I can't believe this is stil going on. I'm not even going to bother with this thread.

#39 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
".......I can't believe the rediculiousness of this thread. Saying Wolverwine would win...what a load of bull. Saying Dante doesn't have the strength, again what a load of bull. Dante beats Wolverine so bad it's not even funny. I can't believe this is stil going on. I'm not even going to bother with this thread.

"
O YOU BETTER!
#40 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Hedatary said:
".......I can't believe the rediculiousness of this thread. Saying Wolverwine would win...what a load of bull. Saying Dante doesn't have the strength, again what a load of bull. Dante beats Wolverine so bad it's not even funny. I can't believe this is stil going on. I'm not even going to bother with this thread.

"
O YOU BETTER!"
    Watch at 1:28, watch as Nero blocks the sword with using only one hand. I highly doubt Wolverine could do something like that.

#41 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I know all these feats I have beatin every DMC I just finish DLing the anime. I just thought this would be a cool battle.

#42 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I know all these feats I have beatin every DMC I just finish DLing the anime. I just thought this would be a cool battle."
#43 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

its not a curbstomp so do even go there..well atleast I dont think so.

#44 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Hedatary said:

"
O YOU BETTER!"
    Watch at 1:28, watch as Nero blocks the sword with using only one hand. I highly doubt Wolverine could do something like that.

"
Nero doesnt = Dante
#45 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Hedatary said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Hedatary said:

"
O YOU BETTER!"

"
Nero doesnt = Dante"
Oh i know that very much, i'm just trying to prove an example as to how weak Nero is compared to Dante.
#46 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmhmm

#47 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

dante would defeat wolverine  dante is smarter faster without quicksilver  also dante have the trickster to use on wolverine so im voteing for the devil boy oh when devil boy is done with weapon x man i will take his soul  so said the shadow.  

#48 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nice

#49 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I am thinking Dante might be able to handle Logan... but Logan is so damn durable. 
#50 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

they both are very durable thats why I think this was a pretty good match up.