Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanlucpicard

Let the battle begin! 

No quick silver 

They use regular weapons, no yamoto. 

takes place in Philadelphia. 

No devil trigger and nothing equal to devil trigger that alucard can use. I know of his certain releases that pretty much kill anything. So he can't use those.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@jeanlucpicard:
vergil's regular weapon is yamato, and rebellion has never been cut by it. why would you take it away?
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fehafare

Yes taking yamato aways is unfair. Alucard would win anyway.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

yes alucard wins :)

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By D3athstroke

Vergil Curbstomps Alucard and then is defeated by piss powered Dante 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By slimj87d

What has Alucard done to show he's on their level?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke
@SlimJ87D
He Acted Cool And Mysterious Then Beat some low level vampires and unexperienced monster then shittalked and acted even more cool and mysterious
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmegaDynasty

If this is Alucard from Hellsing, then I don't really see a way for any of the two brother's to keep him down.  
If this Alucard from Castlevania, then Dante and or Vergil wins.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d
@OmegaDynasty said:
If this is Alucard from Hellsing, then I don't really see a way for any of the two brother's to keep him down.  If this Alucard from Castlevania, then Dante and or Vergil wins.
i'm sure it's the video game character. 

If it is against the Hellsing Alucard, then Dante and Vergil should be allowed to have their weapons. Has Hellsing Alucard been hurt by highly charged demonic weapons? 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SlimJ87D said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
If this is Alucard from Hellsing, then I don't really see a way for any of the two brother's to keep him down.  If this Alucard from Castlevania, then Dante and or Vergil wins.
i'm sure it's the video game character.  If it is against the Hellsing Alucard, then Dante and Vergil should be allowed to have their weapons. Has Hellsing Alucard been hurt by highly charged demonic weapons? 
He has been hurt by holy weapons.  
He said that Anderson's blessed bayonets hurt him a little. 
That and he was nearly killed by Anderson, when he stuck himself with Ela's Nail, which was the nail the Romans crucified Jesus with. Which he had thorns growing out of him, that would engulf and destroy anything demonic or evil with holy flames.  

Alucard also said that the Dandy Man's magical cards made him keep bleeding, although I don't really know why that would matter seeing how his life is based off of souls, be it 3 Million of his familars or just Schrodingers. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d
@OmegaDynasty: Hmmm, I think a battle between a full powered Dante and Alucard would be a stalemate. 

I also forgot anime characters aren't allowed on the board. So this must be the video game Alucard who losses to Dante and Virgil. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SlimJ87D said:
@OmegaDynasty: Hmmm, I think a battle between a full powered Dante and Alucard would be a stalemate.  I also forgot anime characters aren't allowed on the board. So this must be the video game Alucard who losses to Dante and Virgil. 
Actually this is allowed. Anime vs Manga, is allowed. Anime vs Comics not allowed.  Anime & Comics vs Misc characters (Video games/cartoons) are allowed.  Devil May Cry is both a video game and a manga. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Alucard solos. I don't see how Dante or Vergil will defeat him. The guy can reform from a puddle of blood and tanks bullets, explosions, and many magical powers.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Nefarious said:
Alucard solos. I don't see how Dante or Vergil will defeat him. The guy can reform from a puddle of blood and tanks bullets, explosions, and many magical powers.
Yeah, well I posted this in the Off Topic section. 

@ 2:56 & 3:05 you can see the souls that Alucard has being called out and used as his personal army. They would have to kill all of them just to kill Alucard.  
Which in the manga states he has over 3 Million souls/familiars which include other powerful vampires.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By nefarious
@OmegaDynasty: Dang, that is a lot of eliminating to do.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d
@OmegaDynasty said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@OmegaDynasty: Hmmm, I think a battle between a full powered Dante and Alucard would be a stalemate.  I also forgot anime characters aren't allowed on the board. So this must be the video game Alucard who losses to Dante and Virgil. 
Actually this is allowed. Anime vs Manga, is allowed. Anime vs Comics not allowed.  Anime & Comics vs Misc characters (Video games/cartoons) are allowed.  Devil May Cry is both a video game and a manga. 
Crazy. I didn't know that. You know nothing is wrong with Anime vs Comics... only DBZ should be band. Like Guts from Berserk would be cool in a lot of fights against street levelers but we can't use him. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@SlimJ87D said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
@SlimJ87D said:
Crazy. I didn't know that. You know nothing is wrong with Anime vs Comics... only DBZ should be band. Like Guts from Berserk would be cool in a lot of fights against street levelers but we can't use him. 
Yeah, a lot of people agree with that. Although, from the last time when the ban was lifted for a day it was shut down quickly. The mods said it wasn't because of the people who posted it, was many comic fans that were be trolls just to see it banned again most likely.