This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante from Devil May Cry fame battles Thanos or Darkseid.

Dante has all his weapons / powers / abilities and Devil Trigger forms from all DMC games, including his styles from part 3.

Thanos or Darkseid have their usual powers and abilities.

Battle takes place in unfamiliar territory to all combatants.

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Dante#Abilities_.26_Weapons

#2 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dante and all... but he gets destroyed here.

#3 Posted by Shadowglenn (582 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos or darkseid destroy him unless he has some power i haven't seen or don't know about.

#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't beat either.

#5 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Vergil and Dante, they're simply not in that league. I would put them on Iron Mans strenght and speed level (without Quicksilver and the teleportation). With the Devil Trigger they have the potential for more, but they wouldn't even be near Thors level, and especially not able to face Thanos and Darkseid.

#8 Posted by HowTerribleIsThat (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins, why? Because pizza is a vegetable. 

#9 Posted by Nefarious (21962 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Thanos and Darkseid using that "pimp hand" against Dante. 

#10 Edited by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@Shadowglenn said:

thanos or darkseid destroy him unless he has some power i haven't seen or don't know about.

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Dante#Abilities_.26_Weapons

None of those weapons seem remotely capable of even irritating Darkseid or Thanos.

Did you look through all of them from all games, and even the special items he has?

#11 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

I own and have beaten all 4 DMC games several times, and have read the manga and own and watched the entire anime, and Dante would get massacred against either of these 2 let alone both of them.

#12 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante loses badly.

#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

I own and have beaten all 4 DMC games several times, and have read the manga and own and watched the entire anime, and Dante would get massacred against either of these 2 let alone both of them.

There's a DMC manga? I knew there was an anime but I never knew there was a manga for it too.

#14 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

I own and have beaten all 4 DMC games several times, and have read the manga and own and watched the entire anime, and Dante would get massacred against either of these 2 let alone both of them.

There's a DMC manga? I knew there was an anime but I never knew there was a manga for it too.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/devil_may_cry/

#15 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

I own and have beaten all 4 DMC games several times, and have read the manga and own and watched the entire anime, and Dante would get massacred against either of these 2 let alone both of them.

There's a DMC manga? I knew there was an anime but I never knew there was a manga for it too.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/devil_may_cry/

Ah, okay. Thanks.

#16 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786:NP Brah

#17 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think with Dante' Quicksilver style, Dante is gonna be a threat. Unless Thanos and Darkseid has a way of getting away from Time Manipulation.

#18 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26:Darkseid has already shown time manipulation when he aged the clone of DeSaad. Even with Quicksilver, Dante has no way of harming either of these 2, the only thing it's going to do is delay his inevitable beat down.

#19 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26 said:

I honestly think with Dante' Quicksilver style, Dante is gonna be a threat. Unless Thanos and Darkseid has a way of getting away from Time Manipulation.

From what I remember from the DMC3 game, it stated in the description of the quicksilver style that Dante just gains the ability to move and react at really fast speeds. It's been a while since I played it so I could be wrong, though. Still, Darkseid has time manipulation of his own and he's shown to have super-speed as well.

#20 Posted by AnimeSwag (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Either could obliterate Dante.

#21 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

I Think dante would lose

#22 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@MyronLee26 said:

I honestly think with Dante' Quicksilver style, Dante is gonna be a threat. Unless Thanos and Darkseid has a way of getting away from Time Manipulation.

From what I remember from the DMC3 game, it stated in the description of the quicksilver style that Dante just gains the ability to move and react at really fast speeds. It's been a while since I played it so I could be wrong, though. Still, Darkseid has time manipulation of his own and he's shown to have super-speed as well.

Its states that Quicksilver Style slows down the area around him, making him appear to his opponents to be moving at super-speed. but he's fast on his own also.

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@MyronLee26:Darkseid has already shown time manipulation when he aged the clone of DeSaad. Even with Quicksilver, Dante has no way of harming either of these 2, the only thing it's going to do is delay his inevitable beat down.

Do you have that scan available?

#23 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@MyronLee26 said:

I honestly think with Dante' Quicksilver style, Dante is gonna be a threat. Unless Thanos and Darkseid has a way of getting away from Time Manipulation.

From what I remember from the DMC3 game, it stated in the description of the quicksilver style that Dante just gains the ability to move and react at really fast speeds. It's been a while since I played it so I could be wrong, though. Still, Darkseid has time manipulation of his own and he's shown to have super-speed as well.

Its states that Quicksilver Style slows down the area around him, making him appear to his opponents to be moving at super-speed. but he's fast on his own also.

@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@MyronLee26:Darkseid has already shown time manipulation when he aged the clone of DeSaad. Even with Quicksilver, Dante has no way of harming either of these 2, the only thing it's going to do is delay his inevitable beat down.

Do you have that scan available?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGods_v2_15-02.jpg

#24 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante loses. Badly.

#25 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets murdered.

Online
#26 Posted by BladeWade (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante gets curbstomped out of this world!

#27 Posted by BFN_FACE (11 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL im a dmc fan but i guess he would die but yet again he did defeat mundus (basically god of hell) and all but i strongly believe he will die and yet again Dantes not that dumb to fight them he would probs run away if he gets a chance :)

#28 Posted by monarch_prime (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante gets curbstomped out of this world!