• 53 results
#51 Edited by monarch_prime (420 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

@monarch_prime said:

@slimj87d said:

@xeon1cs said:

@SlimJ87D: He doesn't need to fight at FTL, to be able to speed blitz someone at FTL. Much like Iron Man doesn't need to fight at Mach 5, to be able to fly into someone and hit them at Mach 5.

But Dante can freeze and manipulate time with quicksilver, somewhat like Zoom. Superman doesn't just fly at FTL instantly either. He has to accelerate to those levels.

Somewhat like Zoom? Please.

I guess you didn't understand the SOMEWHAT part did you?

Comparing Dante's time manipulation even SOMEWHAT to Zoom is laughable.

#52 Edited by SlimJ87D (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

@monarch_prime said:

@slimj87d said:

@monarch_prime said:

@slimj87d said:

@xeon1cs said:

@SlimJ87D: He doesn't need to fight at FTL, to be able to speed blitz someone at FTL. Much like Iron Man doesn't need to fight at Mach 5, to be able to fly into someone and hit them at Mach 5.

But Dante can freeze and manipulate time with quicksilver, somewhat like Zoom. Superman doesn't just fly at FTL instantly either. He has to accelerate to those levels.

Somewhat like Zoom? Please.

I guess you didn't understand the SOMEWHAT part did you?

Comparing Dante's time manipulation even SOMEWHAT to Zoom is laughable.

Being ignorant is more laughable. You didn't even read the whole thread so you don't understand the analogy.

Zoom controls time all around him, so he slows everything down relative to himself.

Flash speeds himself up, so he's faster relative to everything else.

Dante's quicksilver ability is not speeding himself up. He is slowing down time all around him. So it works SOMEWHAT like Zooms powers.

In no way shape or form did I or anyone else here were talking about the magnitude of his powers and comparing them to Zoom but rather the function and how they work are comparable.

Nice try though.

#53 Posted by Jimishim12 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has bypassed time stop before like I said, so Dante can't use quicksilver reguardless of what he does with it.