Posted by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

strider hiryu has all his equipment which includes his signature cypher (laser sword),his animals which he can call at any time the tiger,the eagle,the eagle can also drop bombs,his climbing sickle,and kunai as his throwing weapon. Dante has no devil trigger but he does have rebellion,cerberus,agni&rudra,nevan,lucifer,ebony&ivory,and artemis.

The fight take place in the sewers of NYC.there is bloodlust.

#1 Posted by nickzambuto (12881 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is God tier in Marvel. Strider is like a watered down Wesker.

#2 Edited by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: it won't be as stomp as your making it out to be.but dante would still win.

#3 Edited by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

dante can not use dt, this could go either way.

#4 Posted by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: yeah dante still has the weapons i mentioned which are pretty beast.this is DMC 3 btw i honestly think that dante can really beat strider.

#5 Edited by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: yeah dante still has the weapons i mentioned which are pretty beast.this is DMC 3 btw i honestly think that dante can really beat strider.

Yes some of Dante's devil arms can cause some major damage to strider, so are some of stride's wepons, which may include armies of robotic birds, dogs and other animals. So it will have to come down to skill, agility, destructive power, speed, durability, and efficiency.

Lets see

Skill : Strider, He is a ninja, and been training all his life.

Agility : Strider.

Destructive power: Dante, the devil arms packs alot of power.

Speed : Strider he even is able to teleport.

Durability : Dante.

Efficiency : Strider, he is able to use his wepons to full effect better than dante.

Even though Strider has an edge over Dante, Dante's durability and destructive power will cancel them out, and make the playing field even. So in truth this fight could go either way.

I wonder how a fight between Dt Dante and Evil Strider will go.

#6 Posted by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: one question is strider's cypher considered human weaponry? and please don't lie to make strider look better in the fight.

#7 Posted by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: one question is strider's cypher considered human weaponry? and please don't lie to make strider look better in the fight.

It is a human weaponry, but can as well do some damage to a demon due to its nature. I am not making strider look good in the fight. Strider has alot of advantages over Dante here (without dt), only big advantage Dante has will be durability, which may not help him because of various arrays of weapons available to Strider coulpled with how efficiently he uses them in battle.

#8 Posted by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: well according to the devil may cry wiki dante cannot be seriously injured which basically means there is no way that dante can die fighting strider.seeing as how that's said strider will run out of stamina in 3 days or so and dante will still be up and going.If dante was really cocky he could just sit there and eat pizza just letting strider slash away.

#9 Posted by colliderz (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Strider might slice people with his bare hands but Dante's durability and combat speed is insane.

#10 Edited by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

Strider Hiryu is awesome and underrated also I`m happy to see that he is being more considerably considered for Comicvine but Dante is on a whole other level even if some of his signature traits are deducted.

#11 Posted by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: well according to the devil may cry wiki dante cannot be seriously injured which basically means there is no way that dante can die fighting strider.seeing as how that's said strider will run out of stamina in 3 days or so and dante will still be up and going.If dante was really cocky he could just sit there and eat pizza just letting strider slash away.

I wonder which Dante we are using here, if this is Dante from DMC 3, then i think he certainly can be injured seeing even how common hell prides injure him. But upon all I do agree with you on the stamina bit, it may also be a huge deciding factor. Mind you i am not saying strider wins but I am now leaning towards a little majority for Dante in this fight.

PS How do you think a fight between DT Dante and Insane Strider will be like?

#12 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10365 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: Is that His Imperial Majesty in your Avatar?

#13 Edited by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it is His Royal Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie himself :)

#14 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10365 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby said:

@nelomaxwell said:

Yes it is His Royal Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie himself :)

Bless.

#15 Posted by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: well insane strider is extremely fast and strong but dante's dt and weapons make for one hell of a fight but again it comes down to durability and stamina.dt dante basically is an unstoppable killing machine but there is a time limit on that devil trigger.so to answer your question,i really don't know.

#17 Posted by hadger24532 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@ben_coby: well insane strider is extremely fast and strong but dante's dt and weapons make for one hell of a fight but again it comes down to durability and stamina.dt dante basically is an unstoppable killing machine but there is a time limit on that devil trigger.so to answer your question,i really don't know.

#18 Posted by ben_coby (185 posts) - - Show Bio

It will really be one hell of a fight, though i think Insane strider will have a slight edge over Dante because of DT limit.