Mismatch

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dygoboy

Total mismatch. No matter how much space Gear Samus has got,she can never go toe to toe with Dante. EVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR. THIS is a spite.

And an utter Ubber STOMP. In favor of my man Dante.

Dante has better weapons.

More experience.

He's way after.

Waaayyyyy stronger.

MiMore durable.

And AwsomeAwsomer than Samus.

This is going to get locked soon.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samus stomps. she's faster, stronger, more durable, better weapons, etc. It's not even close.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps. Mismatch.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

so Dante wins

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShadoVvlite

People who are saying Dante stomps should really look over on Samus's stats and items. Base Samus is under constant pressure of 1,000+ ton from gravity and can still move Mach 5+ and hold weights that weighs tons+the gravity. Battle taking place where Samus is, will crush Dante, but on DMC area, Samus's strength and speed will be increased exponentially.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite mismatch all that. dante absolutely owns this no difficutly lol big samus fan here too

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: Dante is in the 100,000 ton range and can move at FTL speeds. Not to mention Yamato will cut through anything Samus has to offer, and having Bangle of Time will just render her speed useless.

Research Dante before you make a post about him next time.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: @bloodblunts: @106me: I think you guys are extremely lowballing Samus. Please check this out :D http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-samus-ct-vs-frieza-p52-frieza-won-1544284/

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: @bloodblunts: @106me: I think you guys are extremely lowballing Samus. Please check this out :D http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-samus-ct-vs-frieza-p52-frieza-won-1544284/

idk man i literally played almost every metroid game except for hunters and i dont think she can beat bizarro

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: Check out that page and i guarantee you'll change your mind :)

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@106me: This is the first time hearing he is FTL, may I see scans? Also, Samus with light suit in MM was able to move so fast, she was able to run on photons. Is the bangle of Time magic based, because Samus's suit can adapt and has shrugged off/dealt with magic before. Naming some of her abilities, since this is full gear, she can fire light, dark, and anti-matter, plus dark holes. She has fire power enough to blow up planets in both SM and MF.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People always gotta lowball samus... samus is not getting stomped here.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: Bizzaro? lol. I think you got the wrong thread.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps.

Samus has no answer for Time Stop.

Jmarshmallow

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bizzarro at his best is still stronger. he was stronger than silver age superman who was godlike. thats my reasonings. samus is a cool chick though. but she loses. also megaman x beats her. not megaman but x lol

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC fan-boys are... Ridiculous to say the very least. Samus has superior weaponry to Dante without a doubt. If Dante wins it's because of his durability (which keeps him from getting completed obliterated) and his healing factor. He may be fast but he isn't fast enough to dodge weapons light years ahead of pistols and swords.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: What dante are we talking about here. in dmc 2 he was basically dicking around, he surpassed his father and was just there for shits and giggles...heck even in dmc 4 he was just waiting around for stuff to happen, he wasn't in any immediate danger. Then again people ignore what is a game mechanic and what isn't when it comes to video game characters, soooo good luck!

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps. Takes out the Yamato and swift. Done. Now go home and eat some pizza.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Can he survive multiple moutain-busting to Nuke level hits? And you are right though, she has no answer to time-stop but she might be able to take him out if he doesnt time stop immediatley. And COMPLETELY random question here but what Speed levels are Dante and Sora? Sorry for my many questions :P

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i did get threads mixed up with the bizzarro one but ya dante def beats samus .

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: They are not fast enough to dodge the weaponry of Samus.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Dante definitely doesn't stomp. He is going to be taking massive damage. Samus's weaponry is literally light years ahead of his. Does Dante even have Yamato still? I'm fairly certain he does not.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Im asking a someone a question. That question wasnt towards you which im sure you know. And yes i know he is FTL, i was double checking for an upcoming Battle i was making

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Can he survive multiple moutain-busting to Nuke level hits?

Most likely.

In Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturnal, he survives the Conception, an event that wiped out humanity and turned Tokyo into the Vortex World, a place where humans are immediately reduced to piles of ash.

However, whether or not Shin Megami is canon or not is up to debate, because it's not an actual part of the DMC Universe.

Granted, he doesn't really tank attacks like that on a regular basis, but everything he does tank he shrugs off pretty casually.

TL;DR, I'd say he could MAYBE tank a few hits, but he'd have to regenerate from it. He doesn't have the feats to say he could just tank it. Either way, he should be able to dodge those because of his reaction speed.

And you are right though, she has no answer to time-stop but she might be able to take him out if he doesnt time stop immediatley.

That's a big what-if, mostly because Dante could dodge anything she throws his way.

So I suppose IF Dante decides not to use Time Manipulation, and ALSO decides to tank the attack, THEN there's the possibility he could lose.

But more than likely he'll do one of the two.

And COMPLETELY random question here but what Speed levels are Dante and Sora?

Dante: FTL Movement speed + Teleportation, and FTL'ish Reaction speed.

Sora: Hypersonic'ish Movement Speed + Teleportation, and Massively Faster Than Light Reaction/Reflex/Combat Speed.

Sorry for my many questions :P

It's no problem at all, I'm glad to help! xD

Jmarshmallow

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is full arsenal right? Even if he doesn't have the Yamato he can always use Beowulf,Pandora,Sword of Sparda,Alastor,Artemis,Spiral,QuickSilver,Bangle of time,Gilgamesh,Vendetta,Dreadnaught form,Devil trigger,Majin form or he could BFR her with Jackpot.

Dante beats her down.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@dygoboy said:

@oreoassassin: @Jmarshmallow: this guy is asking sora's speed level.

Dante's speed level is FTL.

Yup, got it covered!

:)

@106me

@shadovvlite: Dante is in the 100,000 ton range

Crazy talk. Dante would be lucky to be in the 100 ton range. Strength is not where his strength lies.

Jmarshmallow

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mee09

@oreoassassin: @jmarshmallow: You both are going to have to prove Dante is Faster than light. I've seen him do no such thing. I hope you realize that in order to move faster than light. you have to be able to go around the Earth 7 times in 1 second. Dante is no where near that fast.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Yamato is not in his arsenal anymore to use.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@oreoassassin: @jmarshmallow: You both are going to have to prove Dante is Faster than light. I've seen him do no such thing. I hope you realize that in order to move faster than light. you have to be able to go around the Earth 7 times in 1 second. Dante is no where near that fast.

Movement speed wise, he really is.

Reaction speed is definitely arguable, but movement speed he has outpaced light.

Loading Video...

He attacked with a lightbeam, which logically would be lightspeed, and Dante outpaced it.

That would suggest FTL speeds.

Jmarshmallow

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Lol I'm still waiting on you to prove that Dante can move around the Earth 7 times in one second. Because that is light speed. You are saying he is supposedly faster than that.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jmarshmallow
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: I asked this from the other guy, but can I see scans of Dante going FTL? I never heard of this before. Samus with light suit in MM was able to move so fast she is able to run on photons. In her whole career, she was able to destroy 2 pirate ships, 3 space stations, 4 planets, a dimension, and a element.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mee09

@shadovvlite: I wouldn't get your hopes up. There is absolutely no way they can prove that Dante can orbit around the Earth more than 7 times in one second. Or even 1 time in one second.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@jmarshmallow: He didn't outpace anything in that video.

Then you obviously didn't pay attention.

Jmarshmallow

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OreoAssassin
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: @jmarshmallow: You two obviously have no clue what light speed is. This is Dante. Not Superman, not Goku, not The Flash, not Archie Sonic. Dante has not moved light speed and did not move at light speed in the video.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@jmarshmallow: Is that it? lol. I was expecting something more flashy and containing more details and more scene time. So, some questions I need answered. Was that attack actually called "lightbeam"? Has he shown anywhere else in the game that proves he is light-speed or is there more evidence for the negative? I mean, Ganondorf in LoZ can be called MFTL because he was able to casually dodge multiple "light arrows" in multiple showings. Finally, Is this actually accepted to be light-speed or is it something that just comes up?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: I can answer this for you becomes it seems I know more about DMC than they do unfortunately. No he does not. It is arguable if he could even keep up with our fastest plane. He is quick. But NO WHERE NEAR Light speed.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShadoVvlite

@mee09: I'm not a DMC expert, so I don't know too much and I would like to know about his abilities more. I want to try reading from the perspective of the others.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadovvlite: If you want the perspective of DMC from other people that is okay. Just keep in mind DMC has some of the worst fan boys on this site. They have no idea what the limitations of characters in DMC are. I'm not saying ALL DMC fans are fan boys. Just watch out. I hope jmarshmallow and oreo are trolling.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 106me

@mee09: Watch the insults.

@jmarshmallow: Dante is in the 100K+ ton range. I did the calculations myself. I'll post them ASAP.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@shadovvlite: If you want the perspective of DMC from other people that is okay. Just keep in mind DMC has some of the worst fan boys on this site. They have no idea what the limitations of characters in DMC are. I'm not saying ALL DMC fans are fan boys. Just watch out. I hope jmarshmallow and oreo are trolling.

Lol this right here proves your bias against DMC.

Every character has it's share of overzealous fans, but that doesn't mean that every fan that says something you disagree with is wrong.

Now, if you'd care to have a reasonable discussion without ignorant comments and unnecessary insults, then you can comment back how the feat I posted (Dante outracing an attack made out of light) isn't an FTL feat in a reasonable manner.

For now, I'm going to provide @shadovvlite some answers, since he is actually being fair and unbiased.

Jmarshmallow

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarsh and Oreo Trolls? @oreoassassin: @jmarshmallow: Tell me you guys aren't Trolls!? Tell me you aren't! Oreo is a LoZ fan (I think), so I can't get mad at him and Jmarsh was on my side for the other thread. Eh, I don't care. lol