Dante vs Kenshiro

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Batosaims7
Dante art from the original Devil May Cry.
Dante art from the original Devil May Cry.
No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
if this is Kenshiro from the FOTNS Films... Dante is in deep Doo Doo here...
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

I need some stats on Kenshiro......I always hear about how FoTNS characters are insanely powerful but I never really hear specifics.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@Sparda said:
" I need some stats on Kenshiro......I always hear about how FoTNS characters are insanely powerful but I never really hear specifics. "
well I havent seen all of the FOTNS Films... but from the ones I have seen they make Kenshiro out to be like Goku almost... but even more powerful in the fact that he doesnt have to spend an entire show Powering Up... lol

Its Kenshiro's Speed and Skill with Hoto Shienken thats Key here though... cause if he touches Dante just one time with the Pressure Point attacks... Dante is Dead Meat...
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda
@King Saturn said:
" @Sparda said:
" I need some stats on Kenshiro......I always hear about how FoTNS characters are insanely powerful but I never really hear specifics. "
well I havent seen all of the FOTNS Films... but from the ones I have seen they make Kenshiro out to be like Goku almost... but even more powerful in the fact that he doesnt have to spend an entire show Powering Up... lol

Its Kenshiro's Speed and Skill with Hoto Shienken thats Key here though... cause if he touches Dante just one time with the Pressure Point attacks... Dante is Dead Meat... "
How fast is he? Like, what're his best feats?

Dante has done some damn crazy/should be physically impossible reaction time stuff and, just looking at the tower dive from DMC3 has crazy agility. What's his durability level? Could he take bullets/rockets, or stabs and whatnot?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@Sparda said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Sparda said:

Its Kenshiro's Speed and Skill with Hoto Shienken thats Key here though... cause if he touches Dante just one time with the Pressure Point attacks... Dante is Dead Meat... "
How fast is he? Like, what're his best feats?  Dante has done some damn crazy/should be physically impossible reaction time stuff and, just looking at the tower dive from DMC3 has crazy agility. What's his durability level? Could he take bullets/rockets, or stabs and whatnot? "
we dont know totally how fast he is... its never really been stated...  its definately Superhuman though

Kenshiro is durable enough to take a Skyscraper Sized Building Falling on him and not being Injured... as well as being shot with Shotgun Shells... I will have to look up some other feats on him... I havent watched Fist of the North Star in quite a while...

as far as Dante's durability goes... I dont think it could possibly be a factor against Kenshiro's Hoto Shienken technique... cause once Ken attacks Dante's Pressure Points... Ken could handicap Dante or even kill him... by attacking the Pressure Points at Dante's Temple ( Head )... and watch Dante's head swell up to the size of a Watermelon then exploding... but if Dante's speed is good enough to evade Ken's Pressure Point attacks... he may have a chance here... but I honestly dont know if he could...
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda
@King Saturn said:
" we dont know totally how fast he is... its never really been stated...  its definately Superhuman though

Kenshiro is durable enough to take a Skyscraper Sized Building Falling on him and not being Injured... as well as being shot with Shotgun Shells... I will have to look up some other feats on him... I havent watched Fist of the North Star in quite a while...

as far as Dante's durability goes... I dont think it could possibly be a factor against Kenshiro's Hoto Shienken technique... cause once Ken attacks Dante's Pressure Points... Ken could handicap Dante or even kill him... by attacking the Pressure Points at Dante's Temple ( Head )... and watch Dante's head swell up to the size of a Watermelon then exploding... but if Dante's speed is good enough to evade Ken's Pressure Point attacks... he may have a chance here... but I honestly dont know if he could... "
Ah well, I don't know enough about Kenshiro to have a debate. He sounds powerful but I can't imagine him actually hitting Dante with pressure points......dude catches damn bullets with his teeth!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Sparda said:

" @King Saturn said:

" we dont know totally how fast he is... its never really been stated...  its definately Superhuman though

as far as Dante's durability goes... I dont think it could possibly be a factor against Kenshiro's Hoto Shienken technique... cause once Ken attacks Dante's Pressure Points... Ken could handicap Dante or even kill him... by attacking the Pressure Points at Dante's Temple ( Head )... and watch Dante's head swell up to the size of a Watermelon then exploding... but if Dante's speed is good enough to evade Ken's Pressure Point attacks... he may have a chance here... but I honestly dont know if he could... "
Ah well, I don't know enough about Kenshiro to have a debate. He sounds powerful but I can't imagine him actually hitting Dante with pressure points......dude catches damn bullets with his teeth! "
True Enough... its hard to say who is faster... but here is a taste of Kenshiro is all about...

Avatar image for deactivated-59e0e7cc44079
deactivated-59e0e7cc44079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenshiro Wins.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mayan_Fist

Even without Musou Tensei, Kenshiro has attacks that can reduce an opponent's speed and strength down to 1/100th of a normal humans.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like he once said "You're already dead". Kenshiro wins

Rakusu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers