This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight take place in NYC

Both are bloodlusted

Dante has all weapons from DMC 1-4

Who wins?

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante murders.

#3 Posted by TheEd (98 posts) - - Show Bio

People enjoy seeing Dante killing people apparently :)) Really, don't put Dante(with all weapons) in a fight against someone not on DBZ level at least. He can stop time, negate dmg and reflect dmg.

#4 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave

Dante murders.

How?
#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

(Also because I have no idea of what Iceman can do, bias, yes..sue me then.)

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Lunact_And_Manic

Dante.

don't worry about that....ill let u know everything iceman can do. I'm gonna debate my own thread this time. Im pulling for iceman here
#7 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

ICEMAN!

#8 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave

Dante murders.

If u are unaware of what iceman can do. Then let me know and ill take u to school on knowledge of iceman. I'm gonna debate for iceman here.....and btw.....dante loses
#9 Posted by LastOblivion (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Iceman, but I don't remember much of what Dante can do.

#10 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Show me what Iceman can do, because I still think he would get stomped by Human Torch.

#11 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

he beat rulk...let's see the human torch do that

#12 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante with all his weapons is kinda ridiculous, but iceman isn't exactly easy to put down. I don't think Dante knows what he's getting into

#13 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Lunact_And_Manic

@ghost_rider1: Show me what Iceman can do, because I still think he would get stomped by Human Torch.

Lmao......uhhhhhh NO
#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman, he freezes Dante's tissues and organs with a thought.

#15 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Lunact_And_Manic

I'm having trouble with this computer it won't let me copy the images
#16 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Dante.

i won't sue you, but i will touch your nipples.

As for the fight, Iceman. This is a total no brainer if you've read at least one issue with iceman

Thanks for reading,

Captain Penis Hole

#17 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Take your time.

@lytet5 said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Dante.

i won't sue you, but i will touch your nipples.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Neither can kill the other.

#19 Posted by Deadgod (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman should win

#20 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92

Stalemate. Neither can kill the other.

Maybe not kill....but KO or incapacitate is an option
#21 Edited by NeonGameWave (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: I don`t think Iceman can counter Dante`s time abilities, also Dante can use Yamato and Ifrit to inflict damage.

#22 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave

@ghost_rider1: I don`t think Iceman can counter Dante`s time abilities, also Dante can use Yamato and Ifrit to inflict damage.

Time abilities mean nothing here. Yamato means nothing here also. Iceman can freeze dante's water molecules with a thought....including blood. Physical damage does nothing to him cuz his body will reform.
#23 Edited by NeonGameWave (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Dante has faced beings who can manipulate ice before and their ice is not only very cold but it is also lethal due to being of the supernatural and their attacks did not do much, also Dante would know what to expect as well and his DT would activate, and the ice would melt due to Dante`s DT being fiery in nature. Cerberus, Frost and Bael & Dagon are examples of enemies Dante`s fought who can manipulate ice. Also Dante`s DT has countered the Frost`s ice and their ice is way below zero tempatures, also like Iceman they can regenerate. Also if Dante can`t put Iceman down, he could at least BFR him with Yamato, a bloodlusted Dante would probably BFR him with Yamato.

#24 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave

@ghost_rider1: Dante has faced beings who can manipulate ice before and their ice is not only very cold but it is also lethal due to being of the supernatural and their attacks did not do much, also Dante would know what to expect as well and his DT would activate, and the ice would melt due to Dante`s DT being fiery in nature. Cerberus, Frost and Bael & Dagon are examples of enemies Dante`s fought who can manipulate ice. Also Dante`s DT has countered the Frost`s ice and their ice is way below zero tempatures, also like Iceman they can regenerate. Also if Dante can`t put Iceman down, he could at least BFR him with Yamato, a bloodlusted Dante would probably BFR him with Yamato.

He hasn't faced anyone with the ice manipulative abilities of iceman. Iceman can freeze his blood with a simple thouught. He was even able to freeze the bloodflow to emma frost's brain. Despite her being one of the most powerful telepaths on the planet. Dante has no defense for his blood being frozen solid
#25 Edited by NeonGameWave (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Those demons are very similar to iceman and Dante can activate Bangle of Time or Quicksilver with a thought, I don`t think Iceman has ever fought a demon like Dante before so its hard to say if his ice powers would be as effective, Dante`s Dreadnaught form will protect him as well as his DT forms which save him from hypnosis, immobilization, lethal attacks, being frozen completely, soul draining and life force draining.

#26 Posted by Setherial (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos.

#27 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@NeonGameWave

Dante murders.

If u are unaware of what iceman can do. Then let me know and ill take u to school on knowledge of iceman. I'm gonna debate for iceman here.....and btw.....dante loses

You do know that making a thread with a winner in mind is against the rules however, I do agree Iceman wins 10/10

#28 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalT1000

@ghost_rider1 said:

@NeonGameWave

Dante murders.

You do know that making a thread with a winner in mind is against the rules however, I do agree Iceman wins 10/10

Negative....that is not true. Making spite threads is illegal. This isn't spite. Everytime someone make a thread they always have a winner in mind rather they admit to it or not. I made this thread cuz I wanted this debate. This isn't spite so its not against the rules
#29 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ImmortalT1000

@ghost_rider1 said:

@NeonGameWave

Dante murders.

Negative....that is not true. Making spite threads is illegal. This isn't spite. Everytime someone make a thread they always have a winner in mind rather they admit to it or not. I made this thread cuz I wanted this debate. This isn't spite so its not against the rules

First off I never said this fight was a spite. further more, I've made threads with a winner in mind and i've seen newbies do it too and their threads get locked because they made a thread with a winner in mind.

Post by Mercy_ (84,298 posts) See mini bio Level 36

Online Now
FollowSend a PM

Don't make threads with a clear winner in mind. It's against the rules.

Here's the thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/mewtwo-vs-thor/727551/?page=3

Threads get locked for that.

#31 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonGameWave

@ghost_rider1: Those demons are very similar to iceman and Dante can activate Bangle of Time or Quicksilver with a thought, I don`t think Iceman has ever fought a demon like Dante before so its hard to say if his ice powers would be as effective, Dante`s Dreadnaught form will protect him as well as his DT forms which save him from hypnosis, immobilization, lethal attacks, being frozen completely, soul draining and life force draining.

Activating any of that won't save him from iceman. Iceman don't have to see dante to freeze his blood. Just like a telepath don't have to look at someone to read their mind. Dante has nothing in his arsenal that can really do damage to him. And devil trigger won't keep his blood from being stopped to his brain
#32 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Also flagged!

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't fair for Dante.