• 136 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#51 Edited by God_Spawn (38102 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to see my thread finally gets some love, it was a dud at first.

People might as well check out my respect thread since Slim is really the only expert here and i dont like debating in my own threads.

Go Riiiiight here

#52 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
"

                    @TheSpiritStalker said:
"

                    I don't actually see how Dante can win but I'll go along with everyone else and say he does

                   

                "
@Outside_85 said:
"

                    Possibly I'll be alone with this, but matching a comicbook character against a player controlled character from a video game is kinda silly, since the PCC usually cannot loose.

                   

                "
Well he has some crazy feats during cut scenes. Those were not controlled by the player:

He has one inch punched a 500 foot wall of bricks and shattered it effortlessly.
He has caught a punch from a living statue that was heavy as a few 100s of tons. The punch and momentum itself suggest that he held up more than a force of 100s of tons. He then tossed the statue's hand to his side.
He has an amazing healing factor, better than Wolverines.
He has perfect aim better than Hawkeye and Bullseye.
His speed incredible, he can swing his sword so fast you can't even see it, and it can stop raindrops from touching him.
He has incredible martial arts skill.

This are all consistent. That's the reason why Dante is an extreme powerhouse. Those are all without his Devil Trigger(s).


                   

                "


While I agree Dante's kickass. You made some very bold statements there;

- You say his aim is better than Hawkeye and Bullseye. I take it you meant to say he is impeccable? Because there is not real way to prove that he is actually 'better' than them per se.

- What are some healing feats that have you saying he heals faster than Wolverine? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any...

- Speed, strength and martial skills all speak for themselves indeed. 

 

I perused god-spawns respect thread, many feats I'd seen before, some were new. (Nice thread btw god_spawn).

I too believe Dante could take this ...

That said, let's keep in mind, Hulk eats demons, ravenous dinosaurs and their like for breakfast. Meaning, just because many of Dante's oponents look huge, scary and alla that good stuff, they are not the Hulk. While Hulk is not as big, and crazy scary looking as some of them baddies, he sure heck has plenty of feats that make them, and what they do, look tiny in comparison. Hulk is a powerhouse. Hulk would have toppled the buildings they were fighting in on Dante's head, for example, because he can. And Hulk is fast as hell. Runs over 100 mph. Jumps even faster.

This may not be the curbstomp some think (either way). In fact, I think it would be a hell of a fight (can see Hulk toppling buildings, opening the earth, jumping, thunderclapping etc. etc.).

Dante is like a Wolverine on steroids; whereas Logan is enhanced, Dante is superhuman with the damage output to put Hulk down for good. But not easily.

#53 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" That's so impressive......my granny can do that, Hulk stomps. "
Too bad no one is going to listen to you since you only have like 100 post and no opinion.  "
Too bad you're an idiot who thinks the number of posts means something.
#54 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @SlimJ87D said:
"

                    @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    That's so impressive......my granny can do that, Hulk stomps.

                   

                "
Too bad no one is going to listen to you since you only have like 100 post and no opinion. 

                   

                "
Too bad you're an idiot who thinks the number of posts means something.

                   

                "

Slim is also smart from what I've seen. Dante wins.
#55 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk stomps.
#56 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    Hulk stomps.

                   

                "

Because? I made a Hulk respect thread with good scans of Hulk. Dante is far faster. With QS, he stomps Hulk. He'll slows time down so slow, that gravity itself froze.
#57 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Dante can't do shit to Hulk. Hulk stomps.
#58 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Dante can't do shit to Hulk. Hulk stomps.

                   

                "

Correction, Dante will use quicksilver and freeze time and then, proceed to slash Hulk none stop. Dante's strength is also powerful enough to deal some injuring hits combined with his sword. If he has Pandoras box and/or his brothers blade, he stomps. Nvm, he still stomps. The sheer science of his quicksilver ability will destroy Hulk because it grants him greater speed and therefore, greater striking power. Hulk is highly resistant towards blunt forces but not piercing damage. Dante stomps.
#59 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"

                    @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Dante can't do shit to Hulk. Hulk stomps.

                   

                "
Correction, Dante will use quicksilver and freeze time and then, proceed to slash Hulk none stop. Dante's strength is also powerful enough to deal some injuring hits combined with his sword. If he has Pandoras box and/or his brothers blade, he stomps. Nvm, he still stomps. The sheer science of his quicksilver ability will destroy Hulk because it grants him greater speed and therefore, greater striking power. Hulk is highly resistant towards blunt forces but not piercing damage. Dante stomps.

                   

                "

Very well said sir.
#60 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Dante can't do shit to Hulk. Hulk stomps.

                   

                "

Very poorly said sir.
#61 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Dante can't do shit to Hulk. Hulk stomps.

                   

                "
Correction, Dante will use quicksilver and freeze time and then, proceed to slash Hulk none stop. Dante's strength is also powerful enough to deal some injuring hits combined with his sword. If he has Pandoras box and/or his brothers blade, he stomps. Nvm, he still stomps. The sheer science of his quicksilver ability will destroy Hulk because it grants him greater speed and therefore, greater striking power. Hulk is highly resistant towards blunt forces but not piercing damage. Dante stomps. "
Lol, Hulk punched through a time storm, Hulk was slashed by Wolverine many times and didn't go down, he has healing factor after all. Hulk throws Dante to the Moon, the end.
#62 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio


hulk.

 

#63 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo said:
"

                    @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Dante can't do shit to Hulk. Hulk stomps.

                   

                "
Correction, Dante will use quicksilver and freeze time and then, proceed to slash Hulk none stop. Dante's strength is also powerful enough to deal some injuring hits combined with his sword. If he has Pandoras box and/or his brothers blade, he stomps. Nvm, he still stomps. The sheer science of his quicksilver ability will destroy Hulk because it grants him greater speed and therefore, greater striking power. Hulk is highly resistant towards blunt forces but not piercing damage. Dante stomps.

                   

                "
Lol, Hulk punched through a time storm, Hulk was slashed by Wolverine many times and didn't go down, he has healing factor after all. Hulk throws Dante to the Moon, the end.

                   

                "

And? I have that scan. Not impressive. He isn't punching through Dante's quicksilver. Wolverine isn't nowhere near as strong as Dante whom is most likely a class 100. Also adding in the fact that Dante's sword cannot be cut by his brothers whose sword can cut through anything. If Dante has his brothers sword, he'll murder Hulk. Dante also has a healing factor. It's so powerful that it heals his clothes too. Hulk cannot touch Dante. Dante stomps Hulk. The end.
#64 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Hulk punched through a time storm so no.
Lol, and what did that sword cut that it can cut through anything ? Oh wait nothing... Fail
Hulk stomps.
#65 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Hulk punched through a time storm so no.
Lol, and what did that sword cut that it can cut through anything ? Oh wait nothing... Fail
Hulk stomps.


                   

                "


What did the time storm do? Nothing. It did not state wether it froze time or sped or slowed. It's virtually an invalid feat in this battle.

It cut through space to destroy a giant pillar the size of a skyscraper.

Dante stomps. Hulk still has no way of catching him nor tanking his hits. Stop trolling and actually use reasoning. I know what Hulk is fully capable of. He cannot defeat Dante.

#66 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheUltimateSurvivor:
How does Hulk get hold of Dante without losing his head? Wolverine could do the damage necessary to put Hulk down but even he had Hulk on the ropes;

 

He had Hulk on the ropes. Couple more schlucks to the noggin and Hulk would have been down. But hesitates and Hulk plants Wovlerine then jumps away. Dante is significantly stronger, faster, more powerful ... he would decapitate Hulk.

WWHulk sacrificed his eyes to get his mitts on Logan. He'd have to give up his head to do likewise with Dante.

#67 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Time storm is a time storm. So no.
A giant pillar ? SO IMPRESSIVE MAN !!! SO IMPESSIVE !!! OH MY GOD, THE GIANT PILLAR ! Adamantium SUCKS after that, trololo !
Hulk stomps.
#68 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: That's Death, so no.
#69 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Time storm is a time storm. So no.
A giant pillar ? SO IMPRESSIVE MAN !!! SO IMPESSIVE !!! OH MY GOD, THE GIANT PILLAR ! Adamantium SUCKS after that, trololo !
Hulk stomps.


                   

                "


Time storm is NOTHING unless it states how it's affecting time.

Giant Pillar from 100 meters away. That sword cut through space to cut that pillar from 100 meters away. Learn science because it's obvious you don't know anything about it.

Dante stomps and people with a brain will agree with me. Trolls with side with you. I created a Hulk thread and I know what Hulk is FULLY capable of. He is not beating Dante.

#70 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: Timestorm is a timestorm, so no.
Learn about adamantium and then come back.
Trolls are with you since you're the troll. Hulk stomps.
#71 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Ramtha07: That's Death, so no.

                   

                "


Please explain to me exactly how Death differs from Wolverine??? Apocalypse gave Logan the metal back. That's it. No other upgrades whatsoever. You feel otherwise, then please enumerate them for me? Ya,that's what I thought. You can't cuz there aren't any. 

It's a subserviant Logan trying to fight the mind wipe ... so if anything, it's an inferior version of Wolverine.

#72 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: What differs War from Hulk ? War stopped Juggernaut, has Hulk ? No. Stop failing.
#73 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: Timestorm is a timestorm, so no.
Learn about adamantium and then come back.
Trolls are with you since you're the troll. Hulk stomps.


                   

                "


I already answered the timestorm problem. Your unwilling to accept it as your Hulk is going to get destroyed.

I know about Adamantium. Thor crushed it btw.

Yet why am I so well respected while you aren't even recognized? So now your saying everyone is a troll simply because you can't accept the fact that your wrong and that Hulk loses? That's similar to blaming teachers for your own mistakes.

Dante stomps for all the things I've said. I already posted why Dante wins. You on the other hand, haven't done anything but say Hulk wins for no reason.

#74 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: And Hulk crashed it also so ?
Hulk stomps, pity for you.
#75 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: And Hulk crashed it also so ?
Hulk stomps, pity for you.


                   

                "

Biased opinions will be ignored. Noticed on the Thanos vs Dante thread.
#76 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: It doesn't seem you're ignoring me. Fail.
#77 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Susanoo: It doesn't seem you're ignoring me. Fail.

                   

                "

Did I specifically say that I was going to ignore you? No. Others will. Fail.
#78 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Ramtha07: What differs War from Hulk ? War stopped Juggernaut, has Hulk ? No. Stop failing.

                   

                "


Your ABC Logic sucks. And you didn't answer the question. What were Wolverine's enhancements?

 

Plus, Hulk's kicked Juggy's arse many times. So you fail actually.

 

 

Even a fully powered Juggy;

 

 

 

Plenty of books in which Hulk holds his own against Juggy and even wins.

Your point is an empty one. Even if it's a Death Woverine, Dante is far superior and will ultimately beat Hulk.

#79 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: 1st scan - Juggernaut depowered.
2nd scan - Hulk removes him from the battlefield.
3d scan - nowhere there he stops J, stop posting one page scans.
I said "stopping Juggernaut" which means stopping his momentum, only War did that.
Stop failing.
#80 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ramtha07:

The Juggernaut that fought WWHulk was depowered.

 

 

@TheUltimateSurvivor:
Yet another person that said you fail.

#81 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheUltimateSurvivor:
Nope. 3rd scan he beat Juggernaut. Pure and simple. Incredible Hulk VOL. 2 # 404. Knocks Juggy the F out. You fail. Suck it up.

In any case, doesn't really pertain. Again, I ask you, what were Wolverine's enhancements? Please answer the question without avoiding it. There were none other than the adamantium. Again, you fail.

Learn as much about Dante as you do about trying to bait folks with your holier than thou attitude and you might actually get somewhere in this debate.

#82 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: 3d scan is Marver Heroes Hulk 10 which is not canon. Stop failing.
#83 Posted by SlimJ87D (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07 said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
"

                    @TheSpiritStalker said:
"

                    I don't actually see how Dante can win but I'll go along with everyone else and say he does

                   

                "
@Outside_85 said:
"

                    Possibly I'll be alone with this, but matching a comicbook character against a player controlled character from a video game is kinda silly, since the PCC usually cannot loose.

                   

                "
Well he has some crazy feats during cut scenes. Those were not controlled by the player:

He has one inch punched a 500 foot wall of bricks and shattered it effortlessly.
He has caught a punch from a living statue that was heavy as a few 100s of tons. The punch and momentum itself suggest that he held up more than a force of 100s of tons. He then tossed the statue's hand to his side.
He has an amazing healing factor, better than Wolverines.
He has perfect aim better than Hawkeye and Bullseye.
His speed incredible, he can swing his sword so fast you can't even see it, and it can stop raindrops from touching him.
He has incredible martial arts skill.

This are all consistent. That's the reason why Dante is an extreme powerhouse. Those are all without his Devil Trigger(s).


                   

                "


While I agree Dante's kickass. You made some very bold statements there;

- You say his aim is better than Hawkeye and Bullseye. I take it you meant to say he is impeccable? Because there is not real way to prove that he is actually 'better' than them per se.

- What are some healing feats that have you saying he heals faster than Wolverine? Off the top of my head, I can't think of any...

- Speed, strength and martial skills all speak for themselves indeed. 

 

I perused god-spawns respect thread, many feats I'd seen before, some were new. (Nice thread btw god_spawn).

I too believe Dante could take this ...

That said, let's keep in mind, Hulk eats demons, ravenous dinosaurs and their like for breakfast. Meaning, just because many of Dante's oponents look huge, scary and alla that good stuff, they are not the Hulk. While Hulk is not as big, and crazy scary looking as some of them baddies, he sure heck has plenty of feats that make them, and what they do, look tiny in comparison. Hulk is a powerhouse. Hulk would have toppled the buildings they were fighting in on Dante's head, for example, because he can. And Hulk is fast as hell. Runs over 100 mph. Jumps even faster.

This may not be the curbstomp some think (either way). In fact, I think it would be a hell of a fight (can see Hulk toppling buildings, opening the earth, jumping, thunderclapping etc. etc.).

Dante is like a Wolverine on steroids; whereas Logan is enhanced, Dante is superhuman with the damage output to put Hulk down for good. But not easily.

"
LOL, They aren't bold statements, they are the truth. Let me try to explain my reasoning. 

He is a better aim than Bullseye and Hawkeye that is not a question.
1. He fired multiple bullets within split seconds of each other and all bullets hit the same spot. he was also spiralling around and didn't even have to aim. Hawkeye and Bullseye standing would not be able to hit the same spot as fast as Dante. So lets put it this way, if a cheetah was running, I don't see Hawkeye and Bullseye being able to hit the same exact spot multiple times of each other. If all 3 of them were standing and shooting a target, Hawkeye, Bullseye and Dante would be able to hit the center targets. If they only had 1 second to shoot out 3 bullets in, there's only one person in there that can hit the target in the same spot in that second. Dante. 

2. The moment he has gotten stabbed with any sword, when he removed it there was no wound. He heals faster than Wolverine. Wolverine got cut in the throat and it took him a minute to heal it up. Luke Cage had to stall the hand ninjas for him to heal up. He DOES NOT heal as fast as Dante. Dante has consistent showings of this. He's been stabbed multiple times and healed instantly when taking the swords out. That happened with Trish, Alastar, his brother, a bunch of puppets stabbing him and Nero. That's 5 times he got stabbed, no blood, no hole. Nothing. I don't remember the anime well but I think he gets stabbed in there too. 
#84 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Ramtha07: 3d scan is Marver Heroes Hulk 10 which is not canon. Stop failing.

                   

                "

Forget the scans. It was the fourth scan with a broken link that didn't show up. Look up Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 #404. I repeat, Hulk knocks Juggy the F out. I repeat, you fail. That's rock solid showing Hulk beat Juggernaut outside your little War theory. Stop failing. :P
#85 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: The only thing that knocks out the Juggernaut there is psychic backslash. So you fail.
#86 Edited by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

"

                    @Ramtha07: The only thing that knocks out the Juggernaut there is psychic backslash. So you fail.

                   

                "


Denial. It happened in Marvel canon. Suck it up.

 

 

Edit: and you're contradicting yourself. I don't recall psychic backlash being part of War's aresnal. How'd he KO Juggernaut?

#87 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: How about you read the entire comic ? That's just a punch. I know that it's canon, what's the problem ?
Where did I said anything about War's arsenal, you can't even read, the only thing that knocked Juggernaut out in #404 was psychic backslash.
#88 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Ramtha07: How about you read the entire comic ? That's just a punch. I know that it's canon, what's the problem ?
Where did I said anything about War's arsenal, you can't even read, the only thing that knocked Juggernaut out in #404 was psychic backslash.


                   

                "


Oh I see. You learned the google function and read the synopsis of that book. If you had actually read the book, seeing Hulk knock Juggy's helmet clean off his head, you might have seen that Juggy was down and Hulk clearly had him on the ropes. But yes, the coup de grace was the 'psychic backlash' which knocked everyone out.

And since you asked, I'd say the problem is your constant 'fail' commentary and less than amiable approach when proferring your commentary. Aside from this it's all good.

Again, what were Wolverine's enhancements as Death???

#89 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: Pathetic, you got owned and still talk shit, tell me your e-mail, I'll send you the book if you think I use google for proving my point.
#90 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Ramtha07: Pathetic, you got owned and still talk shit, tell me your e-mail, I'll send you the book if you think I use google for proving my point.

                   

                "

Sensitive? Got something to prove? So, um, at risk of sounding repeditive, what were Wolverine's enhancements as death? Was the point of this whole debacle really. If Wolverine can have Hulk on the ropes, Dante will murder him. You said Wolverine carves him up and it does nothing... but this was Death Wolverine afterall. What were his enhancements??
#91 Edited by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: Man, how many times have they encountered and most of those fights was Wolverine taking pounding from Hulk.
Your instance doesn't prove anything, and you're the one to use... lol how is it called here... ABC logic ?
#92 Posted by Nefarious (21262 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante should win here. But then again, Hulk has defeated more powerful opponents than him.

#93 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
"

                    @Ramtha07: Man, how many times have they encountered and most of those fights was Wolverine taking pounding from Hulk.
Your instance doesn't prove anything, and you're the one to use... lol how is it called here... ABC logic ?


                   

                "


OK. Sure. Fine. But lease tell me which enhancements helped Wolverine get ther upper hand in that fight? Here's Wolverine handling Hulk pretty well in the Mcfarlane run;

 

 


 

Wolverine's done very well against the Hulk. Dante would do much better. Um, did I ask what Wovlerine's enhancements as Death were again?

#94 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: That's grey Hulk. Fail again. And you also fail because you mix up the pages. Wolverine didn't put down Grey Hulk there.
#95 Posted by SlimJ87D (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07:  Don't waste time with him anymore. The only person he is convincing is himself. There are enough people here that don't care or believe him. 
#96 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

pffft....Hulk smash Dantes... niema problema!

#97 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins all rounds as long as he has a sword /swords.
#98 Posted by wkar (206 posts) - - Show Bio

if the sword (Rebellion) of Dante can hurt Hulk, then Dante wins, otherwise hulk wins because he won against opponents the caliber of Sentry, Silver Surfer and Thor.

#99 Posted by God_Spawn (38102 posts) - - Show Bio

@wkar said:

if the sword (Rebellion) of Dante can hurt Hulk, then Dante wins, otherwise hulk wins because he won against opponents the caliber of Sentry, Silver Surfer and Thor.

Rebellion can hurt Hulk.

#100 Posted by Immortal777 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

hulk gets decapitated