#1 Posted by Stingerrain (1045 posts) - - Show Bio
Vs

No prep.

Full knowledge for both.

Dante has access to all his abilities from all the Devil May Cry games. (Minus Quiksilver)

Standard equipment.

In-Character.

Winner by Death.

Neutral Battleground.

Who takes this?

#2 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Gamora? And for that matter, what is Gamora from?

Also, is this current Dante? Dante doesn't really have standard equipment, so please be more specific about that as well.

#3 Posted by Stingerrain (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: Gamora is comic book character. IIRC she was a type of alien who received treatments from Thanos, giving her super strength, agility, a healing factor, and knowledge of martial arts.

Gamora's feats? Not entirely sure. All I can say is she's WAY beyond street level (from what i've heard) but below the likes of Hulk, Superman, etc.

As for Dante's equipment... assume he has all his weapons from each DMC game aside from Pandora's Box (Never played DMC4, but I hear it's mad strong).

#4 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stingerrain said:

@Laurcus: Gamora is comic book character. IIRC she was a type of alien who received treatments from Thanos, giving her super strength, agility, a healing factor, and knowledge of martial arts.

Gamora's feats? Not entirely sure. All I can say is she's WAY beyond street level (from what i've heard) but below the likes of Hulk, Superman, etc.

As for Dante's equipment... assume he has all his weapons from each DMC game aside from Pandora's Box (Never played DMC4, but I hear it's mad strong).

Hmm, I'm gonna say Dante curbstomps with just a single gun.

#5 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Dante winning here.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I see Dante winning here.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante stomps.