Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By XLR87T3

@xlr87t3 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@xlr87t3:

Now the Dragonborn. If you read the OP, it said Maxed out Dovahkiin+Lore Dovahkiin, which means perks are included. Anyways, I take back what I said. The Dragonborn actually has supersonic reflexes & combat speed, because I looked on uesp.net and the in-game arrow was clocked at 187.5 mph, which is the same speed you run during the Slow Time shout. If the Quick Reflexes perk makes your backwards walking speed about two times as fast as an arrow, then I don't think it would be lying to say that running makes you 7 and a half times faster ;)

So 7.5 X 187.5=1406.25 mph. Divide that by 761.207051 and you get 1.85 (rounded) times the speed of sound. Now include the Slow time shout (which slows time to 10% of normal speed) and voilà, you're hypersonic!!!

So.. the in-game arrow is about about 187 mph, or 80 mps, right?

First, the mechanism of quick reflexes. Reflex speed is the highest you can go. It's always a lot above your running speed.

Backward speed is about half as forward speed, considering the olympic statistics. So.. that'd make his reflexes to be about 160 mps, right?

----

never mind with the calcs. I am no expert on dante, but according to nickZ and neon, dante's speed is in league with naruto/bleach/op characters, any of whom can blitz DB to infinity and beyond, even Including his reflexes/time slow. I don't see what you're trying to argue here..

Plus dante could literally rip his head off before he utters a word.

No, he's still hypersonic. More like 80 mps X 2=walking/jogging backwards (since you can't run backwards in Skyrim, only jog). Running is much faster than jogging, therefore your argument about how reflexes being the highest is going back on you. Add in Slow Time & Dragon Aspect as well as how powerful the thu'um is in lore and there you go, nearly equal speeds. The Quick Reflexes is more than just reflexes. It's short distance travel speed or "combat speed". Think of Spider-Man, when he's on the ground, except he has the durability to tank, absorb and return attacks from high-level reality warping beings (Lorkan, namely) that can backhand DMC Mundus like a redheaded stepchild. You can forget about Dante ripping heads off.

Hypersonic?

1. How exactly did you get that the arrows move at 80 mps? Well, that's still okay.

2. How did you get the relation between jogging/running backwards and running forwards?

3. Where did you get the quantification of time slow?

Could you be a little more specific of how he's hypersonic, and quantify in mach speeds?

I see dante, even without quicksilver, being faster than a full powered dov. Isn't he like.. mach 10 or something? @neongamewave: @nickzambuto: Clarify a little?

As for the rest,

A fully powered Dovahkiin is similar to the Juggernaut from Marvel with his lesser speed and invulnerability (via Auriel's Bow & Shield as well as any armor)

Yes. A lot less speed and durability. Like a mountain and a pebble. lol.

What exactly has his invulnerability tanked?

but with the intelligence and knowledge to put Batman+Reed Richards+Dr. Doom combined to shame,

Like.. what? What are intelligence feats of dovahkiin? And more knowledge how?

with hax indestructible artifacts that instant-kills anything it touches

NLF. What's the best thing it has killed? A dragon?

or transfers an enemy's strength and magicka to the wielder

Cool. A lot of enemies won't even notice their strength/magic at his rate.

or "unlocks" all things

...like a master key?

or warp reality

On what scale? feats? Can he erase people from existence?

or create clones of an enemy that attacks the original

How strong is the enemy?

or the ability to absorb and control magicka on a godly scale,

godly scale in skyrim doesn't mean godly scale in everything. (Considering you're comparing him to juggernaut) and I can go on and on.

The fact of the matter is, Dante can't win unless he's at that level.

Problem with all that is, Dovahkiin isn't even touching dante, while dante can kill him several times before he could blink, much less get the first word out.

1. You should ask yourself, 'cause I got it from you (a stupid question). I was all fine with 187.5 mph until you started bringing in meters per second crap.
  2. Logic. You don't run backwards in Skyrim, you just jog or walk fast. Running forward is still way faster.
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emnxCSWYFA and http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Slow_Time

The Dovahkiin has Mach 2 reflexes at base. 10% of Dante speed (Mach 25) is 1902.5 mph, or Mach 2.5. Add in the Dragon Aspect shout then Slow Time shout as well as lore and it's more like 2% of Dante's speed for the rest of the battle. Dovahkiin's hypersonic, dude. As for the Spoiler Block:

1. Juggernaut's invulnerability and Dovahkiin's armor's invulnerability are both powered and controlled by nigh-omnipotent reality-warping multiversal beings. The main difference is, Cyttorak is less powerful than the et'Ada such as Daedric Princes, and his only feats are feats of defeat. Even Juggernaut beat him more than once. You generally need to have equal or greater power than a Elder Scrolls god to destroy their artifacts. Which is why Akatosh shattered Mehrunes' Razor during his fight with Dagon during the Oblivion Crisis. Or why Mehrunes Dagon ripped the Savior's Hide of Hircine into six pieces. So the difference in durability is...absent. Akatosh used his bow and shield during his fight with Lorkan in the beginning of time. And don't even lie to yourself with Juggernaut having greater speed. Dragonborn is faster.
  2. Dovahkiin has bested everyone he has encountered, from Miraak, the champion of Hermaeus Mora the Daedric Prince of knowledge and fate, to Lord Harkon the greatest Vampire that ever lived, to Alduin the World Eater and the Dragon God of Destruction. He had absorbed the Lexicon of Avanchnzel, which held centuries worth the accumulated knowledge and secrets of the Dwemer. He had read four Elder Scrolls, fragments of Creation that contain within them near-infinite knowledge and the recorded history of all histories, including all possible pasts presents and futures. Next is an artifact of great power called the Oghma Infinium, an ancient tome of knowledge. The knowledge within the tome grants the reader access to the artifact's energy, which can be manipulated to achieve near demi-god abilities. So powerful this artifact is that the Dwemer had hidden and sealed it out of fear. And the Dragonborn read this artifact and taken its power. All of these sources of knowledge I have listed, if read by a person, can turn their brain into Malt-O-Meal or simply kill them. And yet the Dovahkiin have withstood it all.
  3. Mehrunes' Razor can kill anything less than a Daedric Prince, instantly. That means Dante dies if that blade so much as scratches his skin. Dragons and Frost Giants are the most powerful beings you get to fight in the game besides Alduin (who can also be felled by the artifact in-game), so you can't really use that logic.
  4. Perhaps.
  5. Any and all of those things. The Sketeton key was used to unlock and hold open the Ebonmere, a portal to Nocturnal's realm, Evergloam, located in the Twilight Sepulcher of Skyrim. Mercer Frey exploited the Skeleton Key to magically acquire vast amounts of gold he uses on personal pleasures and on his mission to achieve limitless wealth via the Skeleton Key. Yes, that artifact is essentially the 'Master Key' of the Elder Scrolls universe. If you're as smart as the Dragonborn, you can do so much more...
  6. It's the enemy that you're debating for: Dante. He will be basically fighting himself.
  7. Godly scale to the Elder Scrolls universe=Godly scale in the Marvel Universe>Godly scale in Devil May Cry universe. Magnus the God of Magic would pimp-slap DMC Mundus, and so would Cyttorak probably.

The fact of the matter is, Dante can't even tickle Dragonborn, while Dragonborn can annihilate him in so many ways it's like Flash vs Odin. He can even just talk to Dante and utterly manipulate him with his faaarrrr superior intellect and wisdom, that is if Dante can withstand the power of his voice.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@metaljimmor: Yes I understand there's is a big speed difference, but Dante never really utilizes his speed to his fullest potential. He normally fights like this:

Loading Video...

@Auction_Sniper Dante utilized he speed there because he had a fast opponent, when does he ever use speed like that on fodder?

I was simply stating that Blitz was superior to Dovahkiin in speed. Whether he uses that speed or not, there's nothing that shows Dovahkiin is even able to tag Dante.

There's also a cutscene where he "speedblitzed" Savior, iirc. I can't seem to find it for anything, nor can I find the topic that I posted it in.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I add that Dovahkiin also has illusion magic that can calm Dante into submission? The strongest calm spell has a radius of around 10 meters. Dovahkiin can trap Dante in the radius and make him neutral and hit him once.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@xlr87t3:

You should ask yourself, 'cause I got it from you (a stupid question). I was all fine with 187.5 mph until you started bringing in meters per second crap.

Uh. 187.5 mph = 83 m/s. I'm asking how did you get the number..

Logic. You don't run backwards in Skyrim, you just jog or walk fast. Running forward is still way faster.

Running/jogging backwards is about half as fast as forwards, looking at the statistics.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emnxCSWYFA and http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Slow_Time

So basically, three word slow time DB is little about 100 mps when running forward, right? (assuming at standard he's about as fast as the fastest olympic runner)

The Dovahkiin has Mach 2 reflexes at base.

And how is that, exactly? I can understand his slow time giving him 10x normal reflexes, but that's not even nearing mach 1.

10% of Dante speed (Mach 25) is 1902.5 mph, or Mach 2.5. Add in the Dragon Aspect shout then Slow Time shout as well as lore and it's more like 2% of Dante's speed for the rest of the battle. Dovahkiin's hypersonic, dude. As for the Spoiler Block:

Dude you can either use slow time to decrease dante's speed, or to increase dovahkiin's speed. Not both. lol.

So you either:

1. Slow dante down from mach 25 to mach 0.5, or 2% as you said, (about 150 mph) , and keep dovahkiin standard (about 40 mph)

or

2. Consider slow time as speed boost for dovahkiin (40 mph * 10 = 400 mph, and even assuming extra 5x boost of lore/dragon aspect, or whatever you said, he's not hypersonic. At. All. And at this point, dante is massively hypersonic.

Hence my original statement, with or without time slow, dante is far too fast for dovahkiin to fight. Plus he has quicksilver..

(Do forgive me if I'm missing something in the calcs. Need some sleep)

Juggernaut's invulnerability and Dovahkiin's armor's invulnerability are both powered and controlled by nigh-omnipotent reality-warping multiversal beings. The main difference is, Cyttorak is less powerful than the et'Ada such as Daedric Princes, and his only feats are feats of defeat. Even Juggernaut beat him more than once. You generally need to have equal or greater power than a Elder Scrolls god to destroy their artifacts. Which is why Akatosh shattered Mehrunes' Razor during his fight with Dagon during the Oblivion Crisis. Or why Mehrunes Dagon ripped the Savior's Hide of Hircine into six pieces. So the difference in durability is...absent. Akatosh used his bow and shield during his fight with Lorkan in the beginning of time.

Are you serious, or joking?

Even all combined feats of TES put together don't approach galaxy busting to my knowledge. What nigh-omnipotent and multiversal?

Cyttorak is obviously above that.

Dovahkiin has bested everyone he has encountered, from Miraak, the champion of Hermaeus Mora the Daedric Prince of knowledge and fate, to Lord Harkon the greatest Vampire that ever lived, to Alduin the World Eater and the Dragon God of Destruction. He had absorbed the Lexicon of Avanchnzel, which held centuries worth the accumulated knowledge and secrets of the Dwemer. He had read four Elder Scrolls, fragments of Creation that contain within them near-infinite knowledge and the recorded history of all histories, including all possible pasts presents and futures. Next is an artifact of great power called the Oghma Infinium, an ancient tome of knowledge. The knowledge within the tome grants the reader access to the artifact's energy, which can be manipulated to achieve near demi-god abilities. So powerful this artifact is that the Dwemer had hidden and sealed it out of fear. And the Dragonborn read this artifact and taken its power. All of these sources of knowledge I have listed, if read by a person, can turn their brain into Malt-O-Meal or simply kill them. And yet the Dovahkiin have withstood it all.

Yet he has around zero feats of deductive skills, reseach, analytics, or pretty much everything related to intelligence.

Having a great magical resistance is good. But that doesn't mean he's doing it with sheer intelligence, not hax.

Mehrunes' Razor can kill anything less than a Daedric Prince, instantly. That means Dante dies if that blade so much as scratches his skin. Dragons and Frost Giants are the most powerful beings you get to fight in the game besides Alduin (who can also be felled by the artifact in-game), so you can't really use that logic.

Out of curiosity, do any of the people killed ever have a healing factor as strong as dante?

Any and all of those things. The Sketeton key was used to unlock and hold open the Ebonmere, a portal to Nocturnal's realm, Evergloam, located in the Twilight Sepulcher of Skyrim. Mercer Frey exploited the Skeleton Key to magically acquire vast amounts of gold he uses on personal pleasures and on his mission to achieve limitless wealth via the Skeleton Key. Yes, that artifact is essentially the 'Master Key' of the Elder Scrolls universe.

Pretty fancy, I guess.

If you're as smart as the Dragonborn, you can do so much more...

How exactly has he used this smartness you keep mentioning?

It's the enemy that you're debating for: Dante. He will be basically fighting himself.

How does he do that, by the way?

Keep in mind that dante is stronger and faster than anything he has ever faced before..

1. Godly scale to the Elder Scrolls universe=Godly scale in the Marvel Universe>Godly scale in Devil May Cry universe.

Er.. what? Not even remotely true.

No one in elder scrolls ever comes to galaxy wide manipulation to my knowledge, and marvel has practically boatload of beings above that level.

Magnus the God of Magic would pimp-slap DMC Mundus.

I'll leave this statement to the DMC experts..

The fact of the matter is, Dante can't even tickle Dragonborn, while Dragonborn can annihilate him in so many ways it's like Flash vs Odin. He can even just talk to Dante and utterly manipulate him with his faaarrrr superior intellect and wisdom, that is if Dante can withstand the power of his voice.

And.. why not? A dimension cutting sword should do the trick.

What exactly is the best destructive feat in TES?

DB doesn't have 'faaarrrr superior intellect' to begin with. Or he has no idea how to use it in real combat situations.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

Uh. 187.5 mph = 83 m/s. I'm asking how did you get the number..

It used to be on uesp.com 10 months ago, before they changed the speed of everything (even magic) to simple 1 or 2 numbers. The Elder Scrolls is becoming like Fable, dumbing everything down so that even retards can understand and play.

Running/jogging backwards is about half as fast as forwards, looking at the statistics.

Running is when you use the Right Bumper on the Xbox 360 controller and use stamina. When you simply move forward, you jog forward. Do you now understand what I'm talking about?

And how is that, exactly? I can understand his slow time giving him 10x normal reflexes, but that's not even nearing mach 1.

I thought I explained this to you thoroughly. The perk Quick Reflexes gives you Mach 2 reflexes and combat speed. You can jog backwards and still be like twice as fast as a speeding arrow.

Dude you can either use slow time to decrease dante's speed, or to increase dovahkiin's speed. Not both. lol.

So you either:

1. Slow dante down from mach 25 to mach 0.5, or 2% as you said, (about 150 mph) , and keep dovahkiin standard (about 40 mph)

or

2. Consider slow time as speed boost for dovahkiin (40 mph * 10 = 400 mph, and even assuming extra 5x boost of lore/dragon aspect, or whatever you said, he's not hypersonic. At. All. And at this point, dante is massively hypersonic.

Hence my original statement, with or without time slow, dante is far too fast for dovahkiin to fight. Plus he has quicksilver..

(Do forgive me if I'm missing something in the calcs. Need some sleep)

It's alright, it takes days for me to finish these replies, with school and stuff. It's just that no one is debating for the Dragonborn, and I can't let people just say "Dante speedblitz" without giving a counterargument or debate. Anyways, the dragon shout Slow Time does exactly that: slows time. Compared to everyone else, Dragonborn is superfast, but in reality everything is superslow. And with his reflexes, well, that is why I said he's definitely "hypersonic".

Are you serious, or joking?

Even all combined feats of TES put together don't approach galaxy busting to my knowledge. What nigh-omnipotent and multiversal?

Cyttorak is obviously above that.

No way, I'm serious. Dimensional planes or Realms=universes, in the Elder Scrolls world, and they're a dime a dozen to the gods. Sanguine has 100,000 realms within his realm (or you can call it Pocket Universes), and Hermaeus Mora's realm is infinite in size. Name any god from the Elder Scrolls and I can give you a good reason or more why he or she is at least universal-level and nigh-omnipotent (and in the Deadric Princes case, completely and utterly immortal). A galaxy is but a speck, and the fact is that Cyttorak is virtually featless. That is why I said that he is nothing and the godly artifacts Dragonborn possesses are, if anything, more 'indestructible' than Juggernaut, which is also why I doubt Yamato working.

Yet he has around zero feats of deductive skills, reseach, analytics, or pretty much everything related to intelligence.

Having a great magical resistance is good. But that doesn't mean he's doing it with sheer intelligence, not hax.

Game mechanics prevent deductive skills or analytics, and mental resistance=/=magical resistance. A single Elder Scroll should tell him all he needs to know about Dante and how to defeat him. All futures, all pasts, all presents, and all possible futures, pasts, and presents, told in the Elder Scrolls, fragments of creation from outside time itself, simultaneously not existing, yet always have existed. Several of these the Dovahkiin had taken their knowledge. That very act is the definition of hax. If Dante read an Elder Scroll he wouldn't be blind or crazy, he would be dead.

Out of curiosity, do any of the people killed ever have a healing factor as strong as dante?

Out of curiosity, do you think having a super fast healing factor would save you from having your very essence, your soul, instantly destroyed? Do you think Mehrunes' Razor relies on damage???

How exactly has he used this smartness you keep mentioning?

I was going to say, everything from saving the world several times to having the knowledge and secrets of the ages to everything he ever did in Skyrim, but just like Cyttorak, no feats no glory. >:(

How does he do that, by the way?

Keep in mind that dante is stronger and faster than anything he has ever faced before..

The Skull of Corruption. Lore-wise it's famous for its ability to make a duplicate, or "clone", of whomever it is cast upon. This clone then attacks the original at the behest of the caster. Legends say that the staff has a mind of its own, and can feed on the memories of those around it (). In Skyrim, they (the developers) focused on the memory-feeding part of it's powers, probably because they realized just how powerful this staff is. Imagine, a duplicate of Alduin fighting Alduin and winning. Another hax item massively lowered in power to prevent effortless fights, just like Mehrunes Razor. The only problem is, of course, actually hitting Dante with the spell, although the psychic attacks have an Area Of Effect.

Er.. what? Not even remotely true.

No one in elder scrolls ever comes to galaxy wide manipulation to my knowledge, and marvel has practically boatload of beings above that level.

I already explained how skewed this knowledge is. The gods are basically entities, like the ones in the DC or Marvel universe, representing various aspects of the world as we know it.

And.. why not? A dimension cutting sword should do the trick.

What exactly is the best destructive feat in TES?

DB doesn't have 'faaarrrr superior intellect' to begin with. Or he has no idea how to use it in real combat situations.

I already explained the problem with that sword even having an effect on a being (Juggernaut) whose invulnerability is powered by an entity (Cyttorak) less powerful than a Daedric Prince. Which is the grounds in which a god-powered artifact is broken, by overriding that invulnerability with power equal to or greater than the owner of the artifact itself. Dante is neither equal to or greater any god in the Elder Scrolls world.

Off the top of my mind: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Annotated_Anuad and http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dragon_Break

He's more competent than Dante, that's for sure. These artifacts of nearly infinite knowledge and secrets like Oghma Infinium or the Black Books are shown into powers and abilities, because again you can't really demonstrate godly acts of intelligence and skill with the amount of time given to create this game as well as the limited game engine (no cutscenes). Same with skill. But if there is one thing Dragonborn will always have over Dante, it is intelligence. Dante is a hot-headed buffoon, plain and simple.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @i_like_swords: @reikai: The Dovahkiin of Skyrim will always be vastly smarter and wiser then Dante, just like the previous Dovahkiins throughout Tamrielic history. That's not really up to debate, like comparing Sonic the Hedgehog's brainpower to Doctor Doom's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By XLR87T3

@i_like_swords: Lol. I'm sorry for tagging you, it's just that...never mind.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: " no one in TES showed even Solar system level feats "

Sotha sil one shotted Mehrunes Dagon out of infinite amount of timelines shaking the entire Mundus and Mundus consists of nearly 10 infinite dimensions alone . Infinite or solar system ? Hmmmm

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn fought the final Shard of time so i doubt dante can win

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Lore Dragonborn should win if Dante doesn’t blitz.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Auriel's Shield has no feats in lore at all, and the only thing that indicates that it gives invulnerability is flavor text from Daggerfall. It also uses the phrase "Highly invulnerable" which suggests that it doesn't give absolute invulnerability, which is supported by the game mechanics where it provides a strong protective shield, but doesn't render the wielder immortal.

No one in TES has superspeed. It's a universe where the mortal races are bound by the same physics we are bound to in real life, and where a normal human has physical attributes similar to normal humans in our world. There's absolutely no reason to suspect the Dovahkiin has superhuman speed or reflexes, and the magic that grants above average speed isn't significant enough to compensate for the speed difference here.

Mehrunes Razor killing absolutely anyone it touches is an obvious No Limits Fallacy. Would it also kill Galactus if it were to bump into him while floating in space?

Yes

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Light123
MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By MyGod000

TLD curbstomps DMC verse.

In Fact, even if this was DMC 5 Dante the result would still end the same. Dante can't even touch TLD if were are being completely honest.

unless the TLD lets him, he already consider a God tier being able to fight gods and being comparable to a God. He already transcends time and can move many leagues beyond the speed of light.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Light123

@light123: ewww, no lol

Disgust at the thought of representing Dante against someone clearly far more poweful then him ?

No Caption Provided

And Its a good thing no one have represented Dante , my head already hurts from the amount of Multiversal Dante arguments i have already seen today on the Sasuke vs Dante thread .

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who has planet busting feats shits on Dante.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who has planet busting feats shits on Dante.

Heh , i thought You fell into the Universe splitting dante trap

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonhardt:

@light123: Am I a joke Ruksos to you?

Why did you cut off Ruksos's real name ?

Anyway, you know its not like that man , you were just saying some weird shit like Dante stomping stomping sasuke , which is bullshit

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: Sasuke is meh. He is fodder nowadays tbh.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: Sasuke is meh. He is fodder nowadays tbh.

I mean , if he is jobbing then he can legit lose to boruto and sarada

But if he is not jobbing , he should wreck dante