Rebellion, Ebony, Ivory

Rebellion, Ebony, Ivory, Osiris, Arbiter

Swordmaster and Gunslinger only

Battle is at Devil May Cry

Video game versions only

Fight to K.O. or death

Who wins and why

#2 Edited by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding? The original Dante stomps. The DMC Dante has not shown any impressive feats that the original has like stopping a giant demon statue from punching him with his fist. Even without Quicksilver on Dante's side, he still stomp. He also seems to be more durable and can withstand many attacks without flinching.

#3 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Original Dante curbstomps. New Dante is not all that powerful and he is very overconfident, old Dante can win with just Cerberus or Beowulf.

#4 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

The REAL Dante stomps.

#5 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante both rounds.

#6 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Dante both rounds.

Pshhhhht. Shows what you know, I think Dante would take it both rounds, because Dante just doesn't have the skill necessary to hold up to Dante for very long...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Dante both rounds.

Pshhhhht. Shows what you know, I think Dante would take it both rounds, because Dante just doesn't have the skill necessary to hold up to Dante for very long...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The older Dante wins... More experience.

The most recent DMC is like 10 or more years before DMC 3, I think and I believe "Teen Dante" used to dye his hair black/dark brown... When he uses Devil Trigger, he turns into DMC3 Dante.

#8 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Dante both rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Lol, jerk

#9 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Nonsense! Dante has experience and training, qualities that Dante lacks. In terms of skill, Dante has exactly what it takes to hold his own against Dante. Dante, on the other hand, has only a slight chance of defeating Dante. Dante has better weapons than Dante, but Dante has the skill that can overthrow Dante's superior equipment. Dante wins round one, but is defeated by Dante in round 2.

Sincerely,

#10 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Dante both rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

yeah, I mean Dante never could defeat Dante, Dante is too weak and Dante is too strong

#11 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by cooljammy18 (962 posts) - - Show Bio

From the game walkthroughs I've seen of the new DmC, old Dante takes it easily. Much faster, more durable, more skilled and definitely more experienced. Don't really know how the new Dante could even hit him, hell Nero could probably beat new Dante.

#13 Posted by Zella (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I got nothing against New Dante but he loses pretty badly. He doesn't shown almost any durability or agility feats in DmC. DMC 1 Dante pretty much gets impaled and he doesn't give a shit, I don't see him being effected by anything the new Dante can throw at him.