Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Rulerofthevine

Team quite easily.

None of the items that could give Dante the win are part of standard gear and in-character Dante wouldn't even take them seriously nor use DT.

And for those who claim that Dante is FTL because of Mundus' "laser" (that isn't even laser to start with but an energy beam), by that logic sasuke is light speed for reacting to Darui's laser and his susanoo is FTL for forming before said laser could reach him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

? Genjutsu is working just fine on people who have no chakra since kaguya appeared...

I didn't ignore it. I agreed to it, and commented on the part I disagreed.

It is far bigger than what is enough to wipe out dinosaurs.

I can, actually. He's using a weapon which is hypersonic as you say, which is perfectly useless at anyone over the range. If he was using thrown knives or something which has varying speeds depending on the user, that'd be different. He's using guns lol.

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

But didnt Madara let them fall with gravity? If so, isnt it accelerating at 9ms^-2?

I dont think that is enough for it to be continent level, most likely country level.The dinosaur meteor was going at 11000 ms^-2 but was probably smaller in size and in the single digits teratons iirc.

They are far above single digit teraton now.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_totsukablitz: there is the massive size though. I'd say it makes up for the velocity. And I didn't say they -had- to lifewipe. Even assuming the impact itself is country level, the shock waves easily travel across the world. Point was, it massively outclasses blowing clouds away.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I am not up to date with Naruto so can you give a better context on that?

How does Chibaku Tensei holds the power to be on par with life wiping meteor rain?

I am not saying its hypersonic, I am saying they are at least hypersonic and bullets are generated from Dante's demonic energy so you can't compare them to human bullets too

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@colliderz: kaguya absorbed everyone's chakra. All the people are still trapped in infinite tsukuyomi, a genjutsu. And people existed without chakra before sage distributed it to them.

chibaku tensei's size is massive enough to be visible across earth's curvature. Something of that mass falling down would be catastrophic to the surface.. and it's still far more impressive than blowing away clouds.

The point is, he still uses guns which you are reluctant to put above hypersonic. That's not possible for someone at relativistic speed, considering he could fire it, casually out race it, and practically hit the target thousands of times before the bullet even reaches it.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@itachi_totsukablitz said:

@princearagorn1:

But didnt Madara let them fall with gravity? If so, isnt it accelerating at 9ms^-2?

I dont think that is enough for it to be continent level, most likely country level.The dinosaur meteor was going at 11000 ms^-2 but was probably smaller in size and in the single digits teratons iirc.

They are far above single digit teraton now.

You aren't taking into account the fact that 9m/s² is the acceleration while 11000m/s is the terminal speed.

A small mountain sized meteorite accelerating at 9m/s² would easily reach a speed 1400m/s by the time it hits the ground. With the massive size difference this kind of speed is far more than enough to cause a life wiping catastrophe. Even more since there is more than one of them.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: genjutsu won't work on him. Dante has no chakra. In the DMC universe there is no such thing as chakra. So don't throw me in that b.s. Accept the fact that Dante is too much for these kids.we are talking about a guy who we barely know his full potential because he's always playing around.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1) Sasuke has piss poor Genjutsu compared to his brother Itachi. He hardly ever tries to use it, and when he does, is inexperienced with it.

2) You can stop Genjutsu by sending a surge of power through you, as Jaraiya said it himself. Naruto was able to momentarily break out of Itachi's Genjutsu by doing so, so I see no reason why Dante wouln't break out of Sasuke's genjutsu via Devil Trigger.

3) Dante is lightspeed, Naruto and Sasuke are not. Dante has been shown to have speed that makes him invisible, and has actually directly outmaneuvered a light attack. No aim dodging was involved whatsoever.

4) Yamato cuts through anything via dimensional slashes. Naruto and Sasuke still have no answer for this.

On a side note, Mundus creating life and using dimensional-level reality warping is far greater in terms of power than anything seen in the Naruto-verse. Don't pretend like anyone from Naruto can top that.

On another side note, you know that I'm very knowledgeable on Naruto and despite it's childish fan base (and it's current horrible writing), I still consider myself a loyal fan to the series. Even if you don't believe that Dane will win, I have to at least make you wonder if Sasuke and Naruto are really going to stomp Dante.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: genjutsu is working fine on people without chakra right now. Sasuke fodderizes dante and his full potential with a glance. GG.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@106me: you haven't read recent chapters it seems.

Edit: clarification: not saying 'go read naruto you n00b', just saying that sasuke's feats have surpassed itachi's from a few chapters, leading me to believe you haven't caught up yet.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yeah....nope. Still won't work on demonic energy. Dante has large resistance to magic,reality warping ect... What's stoping him from blitzing them with the Yamato? In DT form where he's basically invincible.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dygoboy: nice. No feats of him resisting mind control from anyone at sasuke's level. Mindr*pe GG it is.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@princearagorn1:

1) Sasuke has piss poor Genjutsu compared to his brother Itachi. He hardly ever tries to use it, and when he does, is inexperienced with it.

2) You can stop Genjutsu by sending a surge of power through you, as Jaraiya said it himself. Naruto was able to momentarily break out of Itachi's Genjutsu by doing so, so I see no reason why Dante wouln't break out of Sasuke's genjutsu via Devil Trigger.

3) Dante is lightspeed, Naruto and Sasuke are not. Dante has been shown to have speed that makes him invisible, and has actually directly outmaneuvered a light attack. No aim dodging was involved whatsoever.

4) Yamato cuts through anything via dimensional slashes. Naruto and Sasuke still have no answer for this.

On a side note, Mundus creating life and using dimensional-level reality warping is far greater in terms of power than anything seen in the Naruto-verse. Don't pretend like anyone from Naruto can top that.

On another side note, you know that I'm very knowledgeable on Naruto and despite it's childish fan base (and it's current horrible writing), I still consider myself a loyal fan to the series. Even if you don't believe that Dane will win, I have to at least make you wonder if Sasuke and Naruto are really going to stomp Dante.

1. Sasukes current genjutsu is powerful. I think its stronger than Itachis at the moment honestly.
  2. Didn't naruto fail? He needed sakura and elder chiyo to break him out of genjutsu.
  3. May I ask for proof? I hear people make this claim based on blocking energy beams and I disagree with that reasoning.
  4. That hardly seems quantifiable.

I'll leave the rest alone. I'm no expert on DMC so I am willing to learn.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: mind control u say? *Laughs*

In DMC 3 (Dante's weakest game state) he resisted mind control/enchantments/seduction from Nevan,The lightning a Witch. Her favorite hobby are to seduce men, if seduction doesn't work she mind controls them and forces them to have sex with her while she drains their life force till there is nothing left.Kinda like a succubus when u think about it) but out of all the guys she came in contact with Dante was the only guy not to be seduced or mind controlled by her in which resorted to nice boss fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: wow. That is so extremely impressive... Not. The demon did what that puts her tp even near sasuke's level exactly? That looks like street level mind control at best.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nevan has never mind controlled anyone.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001: she has. It's her back story dude. And y do u think she was trying to seduce DANTE?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: another thing I remembered about Dante.He is protected by his mother's soul and that adds up to TP reassitance.

I don't know if he can be possessed or controlled,his mind and soul are demonic. Mundus,a demonic god he fought in his first game mentally takes over and controls all the demons around him, even Trish, someone that Dante partners up with later who is a strong demon herself. He even mind controlled Dante's brother Vergil who is close to Dante's equal when they were teens. But Dante moved freely throughout his castle, found him and morphed into his true demon form and killed him. That shows that Dante has a large TP ressistance.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: all that is cool. But not enough. How is it even nearly enough to say he could resist sasuke?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nevan doesn't have mind control, she is just a lightning succubus...

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Dygoboy

@princearagorn1: @princearagorn1: @rulerofthevine: yup. She does brah. That's something normal in a succubus. It's really normal.

And they can also cast illusions to mess around with ur head. But Dante resisted all of that. He didn't vent show any sort of trouble,struggle when he was against her. Because it didn't affect him.

Charm (or Allure): By looking into a man's eyes, Succubi have the power to take control of that man and then control him as if he were a marionette. According to Kurumu, a Succubus can easily Charm an entire crowd of men.

And Dante has resiste all of this with ease. He's practically immune to it. He never struggles,he's never phased by any sort of illusions,ect.....

Sasuke's mind tricks won't work on a bloodlust Dante, because a blood lusted Dante is too strong and fast and too resistant to many sorts of attacks,including TP. Especially in his DT where's he Invincible and of course when Dante is pissed he has unlimited Devil trigger. And If Dante wants to end things quick he can always use the trick jackpot and instantly kill/BFR/K.O Naruto and Sasuke with one shot. Especially since he's bloodlusted.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: you are not getting the point. Madara tp'd every person on the planet in an illusion capable of controlling all of time, space, and matter. Sasuke saw through that. None of the feats you presented are even a thousandth fraction as impressive. Bloodlusted or not, dante lacks the feats to say he doesn't get fodderized with a glance by sasuke solo. Naruto is not even needed.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Bro, Nevan never used any form of mind control (charm ins't mind control), she never controlled anyone's body nor did she ever use any kind of illusion.

Regardless, every time she uses her seduction, Dante has to struggle so he does not fall for her...

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: yeah.....nope he didn't show any sign of struggle. He mainly was playing around with her. Even after the boss fight she tried to use her charms on Dante on for the last time butt...Dante Dante shot her on the head. Even she was actually impressed that he resisted.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Dygoboy

@leo-343: Nothing is new here. Man. I feel like I'm the only man left here who still believes that Dante wins.

@princearagorn1: Lol wut??!!tpTime and Space??! I know Maddara is pretty powerful all butt...time and Space?!!! They have never been in space,never put anything involving space, and time??? I can believe that it can spread around the world butt time???nooe..Mundus controlled Billlons of demons at once,not only on earth,but other multiple dimensions he made and of course...hell. and Mundus has been doing that for more than 1000's if years. And he's a massive reality warper.

And there was of course....Nightmare a boss from the 1st game which was specifically made to mindrape Dante. But it never really worked. He even goes as much as putting hell itself in Dante's head(or sending Dante into hell) but it wasn't enough. Dante always came out if it and beat him. Dante Always came out on top with no problem.

And the fact that Dante is a half demon adds up to his TP resistance. Demon's already some TP resistance that they have in their heads. With chaotic thoughts and terrible past memories it's hard to get in a demons head without feeling a slight headache.

Dante's TP ressistance and by the fact that he us we'll protected with the power of Sparda his mother's soul will make it even harder for Sasuke to even get into Dante's head without getting some brain damage.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: all of that is practically useless. Let me simplify: when has dante resisted tp from anyone with tp feats even near sasuke's?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: hmmmmm...how can I put this..........TP won't work on Dante because it never works on him.Because Tp never worked on Dante in his universe,Not from Gods,Not witches,not from demons who are on par with his father(Sparda-He basically made the Universe).

@Leo-343: I do agree. Many times he is overrated here. But here,he has a large chance,especially since he's bloodlusted. Dante will not hold back, he will use his max power at the beginning and he will use the Yamato.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ScouterV

@dygoboy: DMC4, doesn't Nero have Yamato?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dygoboy: the problem with that argument is, none of the tp users he faced have feats even remotely close to sasuke. Just because they failed doesn't mean he will too.

Based on the evidence you present, sasuke solos.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Yeah. He does have. Dante gave it to him at the end. Doesn't Dante have all of his equipment he attained here?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: ........-_-.......

Just because it affected everyone doesn't it will affect Dante. Then can u provide me evidence of how and why this thing spread and sasuke resisted it?

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @scouterv: For the first half of the game, Nero has Yamato. After that, Dante took Yamato (which became part of his standard gear for the game). Then he gave it to Nero after the end of the game. It's whereabouts are currently unknown now.

So yeah, it's not standard gear for Dante in any other game except for DMC 4, but if we were to use composite Dante, Yamato would count because it became standard gear for him for a time. DMC 3 Dante also got a hold of Yamato briefly as well, but like I said, it's only standard gear for DMC 4 Dante.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Well, it says DMC4, which, in my mind, would make it mean that he is as strong as he was by that point in the whole series, but only using the gear he had from the actual game.

It's been years since I last played DMC4, but I thought he only had Ebony, Ivory, and Rebellion in his possession at the time. At least, on-hand. Since I don't think anyone had prep, it's a random encounter so it's more standard gear for everyone. So, if that was the case, wouldn't he be limited to the weapons I mentioned, along with a Shotgun (I think he had a shotgun. Pretty sure Nero had one as well.)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does this version of Dante have time stop?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@leo-343: @scouterv: For the first half of the game, Nero has Yamato. After that, Dante took Yamato (which became part of his standard gear for the game). Then he gave it to Nero after the end of the game. It's whereabouts are currently unknown now.

So yeah, it's not standard gear for Dante in any other game except for DMC 4, but if we were to use composite Dante, Yamato would count because it became standard gear for him for a time. DMC 3 Dante also got a hold of Yamato briefly as well, but like I said, it's only standard gear for DMC 4 Dante.

Yamato was never part of his "standard gear", standard gear refers to the equipment he stars the game with and always carries around. (Rebellion, E&I sometimes force edge)

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He has bangle of time. Which makes time stop.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Hmm... I suppose, but the sword was rightfully Dante's and he was meant to have it. Dante does carry it for the majority of the time you play as him in that game, so, I don't know. I guess it's not standard gear, but it's gear that stood out a lot in his play through.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Form GG.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: For DMC 1 it is. It was kind of overpowered so by DMC 3 it was replaced by Quicksilver.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: DMC 3 is before DMC 1 soo....

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: hummm..read the O.p dude.Dante can go to his office and take his equipment.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: so have you caught up? More so, is there any feat saying dante could resist tp from someone at madara or sasuke's level?