#1 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

wichever game dante vs daywalker blade.

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante easily

#3 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

any dante vs any blade. have at it and keep it civil please.

#4 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

u say that so readly they esentialy have the same powers depending on the weapon.

#5 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante will give Blade the business, prolly a curbstomp.

#6 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

you know i thought that this wouldent be so much a curbstomp cus there both experts at fighting supernateral beings they both have regen super strgh super spd and are skilled in martial wepons i think it would be a long battle.

#7 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

mostly cus i dont think dante could be seriouse the whole time. and there both good fighters with good wepons.

#8 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

doubt it Blade can sense supernatural beings but if Dante uses Time manipulation it is pretty much over for Blade. Plus Dante is much faster and possibly more skilled in combat.

#9 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

quicksilver does help dante. but by that logic dante could kill alot more powerful people then its says. if quicksilver is used mabe.but as i recall theres a time limit so and the dante that use it isent as strong as blade. and theres the healing factor.

#10 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

not if he is decapitated, plus Dante has over come stronger opponents then Blade has, even though Dracula is a beast.

#11 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

(first cable rocks!)
also preperation has to be considered. blade has many gagets im sure one of them has to be good agenst demons. pluse even quicksilver dante wouldent use it u'll knotice that he onely uses it in that one game that one time. in dmc4 he should still have the power but he doesnt use it.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.CURBSTOMP

#13 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

wow people are vary much hateing the curbstomps i dont see why. and not so much. blade is vary skilled...wow i thought i would have to argue dantes side im slightly relieved that i dont but really dante isent seriouse enough to fight blade to his full extent.blade is.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"wow people are vary much hateing the curbstomps i dont see why. and not so much. blade is vary skilled...wow i thought i would have to argue dantes side im slightly relieved that i dont but really dante isent seriouse enough to fight blade to his full extent.blade is."
This is a curbstomp.Blade being a skilled fighter means nothing.He doesn't have the speed or the durability for Dante not to kill him.He couldn't hurt Dante even if Dante didn't even bother to dodge his attacks...thus Dante wins....IN A CURBSTOMP.
#15 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

blade does have super speed and he has healing dante is vulnerable he also just heals. its like dante vs virgel cept blade uses more wepons.

#16 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dante.CURBSTOMP"
truth but if you need visual aid of how this fight would go

Pretend that Dante is Kentucky(White) and Blade is Wake Forest(gold)

#17 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

finaly someone who doesnt think its a curbstomp.

#18 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is doing nothing to Dante, Dante is way stronger than Blade, faster than Blade, and Dante has a Devil trigger to transform himself to higher levels of power. Blade needs to take his serum to keep fighting Dante can fight all day pretty much.

#19 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

we dont know the limits on blades speed i dont think he has ever needed a time when he has to be fast he could be as fast as dante. blade needs the serum yes and dante has the trigger but im still edging for this fight actualy takeing a while.

#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante beats Blade in ever way. why is this still going on?

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"

we dont know the limits on blades speed

"
You might not but I do.
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Dante should beat Blade fairly easy
#23 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante, easy.

#24 Posted by King Saturn (224220 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Dante, easy."
Mhmmm
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was a pure sword fight Blade would win
But since Dante is using magic like quick silver then the fight is more even
The biggest factor here is their regeneration abilities

Blade regeneration doesn't wear out
Dante's does

But overall im undecided since Dante magic kind of evens the scales a bit

#26 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was a pure sword fight Blade would win

Dante's does

But overall im undecided since Dante magic kind of evens the scales a bit

#27 Edited by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"If this was a pure sword fight Blade would win

Dante's does

But overall im undecided since Dante magic kind of evens the scales a bit"
Dante's regen doesn't run out....Read the comics\manga or watch the anime.
#28 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Dante's does

Dante's regen doesn't run out....Read the comics\manga or watch the anime."
This is straight out of Capcoms official stats
Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down.
#29 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is faster then Blade. You should see the sword fight between Vergil and Dante

#30 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

Dante's does

Dante's regen doesn't run out....Read the comics\manga or watch the anime."
This is straight out of Capcoms official stats
Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down."
Capcom's official stats from where....where are you getting this from?
#32 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante ?
I like more Blade, but, Dante is just more powerful.

#33 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante would win this, I think. He's-IMO-faster (I really don't think I need to elaborate here), more agile (look at his battle with the "Savior" in DMC4 for some examples, or the "Tower Dive" from DMC3), probably stronger  (the best example I can think of for this is when he blocked a punch from a giant statue with a fist that must've weighed 50 tons with it's full momentum against him), and is at least the vampire's equal in fighting skill. Blade is awesome, I think he's cool, but I seriously doubt that he could match Dante in any respective category.

#34 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Dante would win this, I think. He's-IMO-faster (I really don't think I need to elaborate here), more agile (look at his battle with the "Savior" in DMC4 for some examples, or the "Tower Dive" from DMC3), probably stronger  (the best example I can think of for this is when he blocked a punch from a giant statue with a fist that must've weighed 50 tons with it's full momentum against him), and is at least the vampire's equal in fighting skill. Blade is awesome, I think he's cool, but I seriously doubt that he could match Dante in any respective category."
He already out matches him in fighting ability
The only real advantage Dante has is magic
Blade would flat out humiliate him if it was purely based on fighting skills

But overall i agree dante is most likely going to win this
#35 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"He already out matches him in fighting ability
The only real advantage Dante has is magic
Blade would flat out humiliate him if it was purely based on fighting skills

But overall i agree dante is most likely going to win this"
Why would you say that? Blade is a very good fighter, granted (you can't live that long and do one job without becoming good at it, lol), but Dante himself is no slouch. Do you mean that, if you took away Dante's powers and stacked him up against Blade, he would lose? Or do you mean, without magic (IE: Quicksilver, Doppelganger), but still with his strength and speed, Dante would lose? I could see the first one happening (it'd be a little stacked for Blade), but I don't agree on the second one. Dante's fight with Nero at the beginning of DMC4 or his battle with Vergil at the top of the tower in number 3 are good examples of him showing off some fighting ability.
#36 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

dante ftw!

#37 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante gets out Pandora and wipes the floor with Blade

#38 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

where is the proof that dante is faster?

#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

watch the damn video with Vergil facing against Dante. jeezus, it's right there. Go youtube it. 

#40 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

where in their face of does it prove he is faster? bout the only thing i could find was that he hit some bullets with a sword

#41 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron MK II said:
"where in their face of does it prove he is faster? bout the only thing i could find was that he hit some bullets with a sword"
THUS, logically speaking, Dante should be able to fight against Vergil in a sword fight. Not only that, but Dante beat Vergil. That was the whole point of DMC3. And it was officially stated by capcom that Dante has surpassed his father Sparda. 
#42 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then this should clear things up, if dante can slice bullets, and blade cant then that means blade would not be able to dodge ebony and ivory, and in to many videos in DMC 4 you c that a well placed shot from dante is catastrophic like when he shot the fire demons head and it exploded, that dragon shick and she practically exploded(im prety sure he shot her cant recall ) so if dante was just to pull out one pistol and shoot blade it would be game over, no magick used, no swords used.

now after all that, dante has a dam enchanted bazooka known as pandora.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dante.CURBSTOMP"

#44 Posted by exodus0000000 (472 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...considering that Spiderman was able to handle Blade in the animated series, and I know that Dante would easily demolish Spiderman...Ima hafta go with Dante :D 

Nah seriously though I would love to see these two in Marvel vs Capcom 3, but I'ma have to give it to Dante.  Iono maybe I should read up on Blade a bit more, even so I'm still pretty sure that my opinion won't be swayed.
#45 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot i was just about to make this fight oh well. 

I say  Dante after a good fight