This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win in a triple threat battle between Dante, Alucard (Hellsing) or The Darkness?

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Alucard would eventually win... since Jackie is at times vunerable with The Darkness
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard has power over darkness....we just don't know to what extent. 

#5 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Alucard has power over darkness....we just don't know to what extent. "

Alucard dose not have the power of The Darkness. The Darkness is a very powerfull demon bonded to the soul and body of Jackie Estacado. As for Alucard his powers are similer but not The Darkness.
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about darkness in general. Shadow, darkness...etc etc 

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#8 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Alucard will win.

some of souls that Alucard can summon are stronger than the darklings.

don't know much about Dante, but no one thinks he will win so i'll leave him out.

the Darkness will put up one hell of a fight but i think Alucard can pull out a victory.

#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
GodOfDoom said:
"i think Alucard will win.

some of souls that Alucard can summon are stronger than the darklings.

don't know much about Dante, but no one thinks he will win so i'll leave him out.

the Darkness will put up one hell of a fight but i think Alucard can pull out a victory."
how?
#10 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

how what

#11 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what I think Dante might win. Ok so he dosent have darklings or have the power to make what ever he whats. But you got to remember Dante is one mean dude he has beaten some of the most powerfull foes. Mundus, Argosax and meany more plus Dante's powers have already exeded Sparda's and he has a huge arsinal of weapons. So like I said Dante FTW.

#12 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

can you explain Dante's powers to me. like i said, i don't know him.

#13 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

GodOfDoom said:

"can you explain Dante's powers to me. like i said, i don't know him."

Dante possesses power that surpasses that of most demons; he is physically strong enough to cut through stone with little difficulty, and has often overpowered demons much larger than himself. Dante is extremely agile, able to jump to great heights, or even to balance on a flying rocket. Furthermore, he is able to channel his power into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself.

Dante states that he cannot and will not kill any humans, but also explains that "humans are often worse than demons" in the Devil May Cry anime.

Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3.

Thanks to his half-demon nature, Dante can release his demon self through his

#14 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

can Dante stay in his demon form for a long time? is it a HUGE power boost or kinda big power boost?  lol

how fast is he? i know his guns are magic, but are they holy? or do they just have extra power from him adding on to them?

sorry, lot of questions huh?

#15 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
GodOfDoom said:
"can Dante stay in his demon form for a long time? is it a HUGE power boost or kinda big power boost?  lol

how fast is he? i know his guns are magic, but are they holy? or do they just have extra power from him adding on to them?

sorry, lot of questions huh?"
Well heres a video of Dante acquiring the weapons Gilgamesh, Lucifer and Pandorra.

#16 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is a video of Dante acquiring the weapon Alastor.

#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Dante have Quicksilver?

#18 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is strong

#20 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Either the Darkness or Dante...if the fight is at night like i am assuming i think Darkness has the edge but you can't count out Alucard. check this out though...Darkness did beat Superman O.O

#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"Either the Darkness or Dante...if the fight is at night like i am assuming i think Darkness has the edge but you can't count out Alucard. check this out though...Darkness did beat Superman O.O"
True, but I don't see Dante being able to do much.....

Darkness has taken out Superman and He COULD have easilly wiped the floor with Batman. and Alucard?  He takes hits smiling, I dunno.

They're three of the most powerful characters I've ever seen, I can't decide.

So for that, I'm gonna say Stalemate
#22 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as it is dark, the Darkness takes it through and through.

The power of creation is not about to be discredited he can create legions of monsters, darklings, unknown beings and even landscapes in a blink of an eye. I know both Alucard and Dante and though both a strong and formidable warriors and even summoners, they can not easily dodge everything.

If Jackie wills it, he can summon demons inside the body of these two and rip them apart.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
How will Dante actually keep Alucard down for the count ?
#24 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep cutting him until he runs out of souls

#25 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Keep cutting him until he runs out of souls"
...and Alucard will just let Dante cut him up while he does nothing ?
#26 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#27 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

and thats  no joke

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually have to say Alucard here...

out of the three Dante is actually the weakest, with The Darkness being the most powerful...

the problem with The Darkness is that it is limited to it's host, and i'm willing to put good money on Alucard being able to take Jackie out with his powers...

this will come down to Alucard Vs Jackie... and we've dabated that battle before with Alucard coming out 6 / 10 times the winner

M

#29 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
I doubt it buddy
#30 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I doubt it buddy
"

heh he does it all the time...
#31 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I kida got tired of putting up videos of Dante so here is a tribute to The Darkness.

#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

The game was ok

#33 Posted by Fehafare (371 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes to Dante vs Alucard and that is just to hard to say who wins.