#1 Posted by Hieixsakura(naruto) (106 posts) - - Show Bio
 vs.
#2 Posted by Hieixsakura(naruto) (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante has all his weapon from dmc3. Who would win?

#3 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

dante cus of quicksilver.  u must keep in mind that is what makes him broken.

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma curbstomp

#5 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#6 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Online Now
Akuma curbstomp
#7 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma

#9 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma's a beast, but since Dante has Quicksilver it kinda grants him the win.

Without it? Probably too close to call....

#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma could just Kill dante with his Shun Goku Satsu

#11 Posted by darthsketch (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Dante stop time? If so, he could just do that and cut Akuma to ribbons.

Regardless...Dante killed a god. Last time I checked, Akuma ain't no god.

I'm a huge SF fan, and I love plying as Akuma, but  think he's slightly outmatched here.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
darthsketch said:
"Can't Dante stop time? If so, he could just do that and cut Akuma to ribbons.

I'm a huge SF fan, and I love plying as Akuma, but  think he's slightly outmatched here."
No...He cannot stop time.
Killing a god means nothing.
Akuma isn't outmatched...Dante is.
#13 Posted by darthsketch (81 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"darthsketch said:

I'm a huge SF fan, and I love plying as Akuma, but  think he's slightly outmatched here."
"
Uhhh...yeah he does. It only last about 15 mins, but it'll be all he needs to kill Akuma. Seriously...all Dante would have to do is snap his fingers and say 'Time Stop" and it's over.

Also...killing a god means a whole hell of a lot. I honestly can't see how it doesn't...especially considering Akuma's biggest feat is busting a meteor...and he had to go all out to do that.
#14 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma would kill Dante long before he had a chance to use quick silver

And he out matches Dante in every physical attribute

#15 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
darthsketch said:
"Vance Astro said:
"darthsketch said:

"
Uhhh...yeah he does. It only last about 15 mins, but it'll be all he needs to kill Akuma. Seriously...all Dante would have to do is snap his fingers and say 'Time Stop" and it's over.

Also...killing a god means a whole hell of a lot. I honestly can't see how it doesn't...especially considering Akuma's biggest feat is busting a meteor...and he had to go all out to do that.
"
When does Dante stop time? I need some proof here. Dante would win if he could control time.

On another note:
Pfft. I know, only busting a meteor. What kind of feat is that? Wimp. :P
#16 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"darthsketch said:
"Vance Astro said:
"darthsketch said:

"

"
When does Dante stop time? I need some proof here. Dante would win if he could control time.

On another note:
Pfft. I know, only busting a meteor. What kind of feat is that? Wimp. :P"
Well Dante can stop time in a short radius using a trinket called the Bangle of Time
Without it he cant stop time

He can use quick silver which slows time around him to 1/3 but Akuma would have gotten him with the Shun Goku Satsu and killed him by then
#17 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

"Quicksilver Style Overview
Quicksilver is a great style for taking advantage of multiple opponents and allowing you to escape sticky situations. It basically allows Dante to move at super human speeds (although it actually just makes the enemies appear incredibly slow and you remain at the default speed) and uses your devil trigger gauge to determine how long the effects will last. Quicksilver is potentially the most powerful style in your arsenal, especially when used in conjunction with Super Dante (unlimited devil trigger), although this could be considered “lame” amongst a few crowds. You gain this style after successfully defeating Greyon, who is also capable of using it’s time manipulating capabilities."

-Devil May Cry.org
http://www.devilmaycry.org/devil-may-cry-3/styles/quicksilver/

#18 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio

When Dante can jump into the stratosphere and shatter a gigantic meteor the size of a small city with his bare hands, I will say he is on equal footing with Akuma.

Sorry guys, Dante goes down hard.

..........no homo

#19 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
FangNthunder said:
"    When Dante can jump into the stratosphere and shatter a gigantic meteor the size of a small city with his bare hands, I will say he is on equal footing with Akuma.

Sorry guys, Dante goes down hard.

..........no homo"
This
#20 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Well Dante can stop time in a short radius using a trinket called the Bangle of Time

He can use quick silver which slows time around him to 1/3 but Akuma would have gotten him with the Shun Goku Satsu and killed him by then
"
I dunno, Dante pretty fast. He might be able to evade lots of Akuma's attacks.

(I'm kind of assuming that Shun Goku Satsu is either Akuma's super-charged Hadouken, his uppercut, or his spin kick)
#21 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Well Dante can stop time in a short radius using a trinket called the Bangle of Time

"

(I'm kind of assuming that Shun Goku Satsu is either Akuma's super-charged Hadouken, his uppercut, or his spin kick)"
Yeah but Akuma is after image fast
Dante can't make an after image with pure speed, he has to use dopple ganger style
#22 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

(I'm kind of assuming that Shun Goku Satsu is either Akuma's super-charged Hadouken, his uppercut, or his spin kick)"
Dante can't make an after image with pure speed, he has to use dopple ganger style"
True, but Dante's reaction times are brutal fast.

He catches bullets.....with his teeth. That's intense.
#23 Posted by FangNthunder (109 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

Dante can't make an after image with pure speed, he has to use dopple ganger style"

He catches bullets.....with his teeth. That's intense."

Shin Akuma can jump into the Stratosphere.

Thats how powerful his legs are.
#24 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
FangNthunder said:
"Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

He catches bullets.....with his teeth. That's intense."

Shin Akuma can jump into the Stratosphere.

Thats how powerful his legs are.
"
Yeah, that was awesome.

But still, I think Dante's fast enough (as in, his reactions and natural speed allow him to) dodge most of what Akuma throws at him. But, Akuma obviously has more strength (breaking a ship with a spin kick pretty much shows that) and fighting skill.
#25 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Acheron said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

True that.
http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/turbo02_pg04.jpg
#26 Posted by darthsketch (81 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"darthsketch said:
"Vance Astro said:
"darthsketch said:

"

"

On another note:
It's one of the games (I think DVC 3). You have to have your gauge maxed out, but he can do it.

I'm assuming that both combatants are at their strongest here, so, Dante's time stop must be taken into consideration.
#27 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be quick silver in dmc3 where he slows down time around him to 1/3

DMC1 he could freeze time around him with the Bangle of Time

But yeah Akuma wins this fight

#28 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still thinking Dante wins here, or at least puts up a good fight. With super-reaction time, dodging Akuma wouldn't be impossible and assuming he has Quicksilver then the fight is made much easier for him.

#29 Posted by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
darthsketch said:
"Braise said:
"darthsketch said:
"Vance Astro said:
"darthsketch said:

"

"

On another note:
It's one of the games (I think DVC 3). You have to have your gauge maxed out, but he can do it.

I'm assuming that both combatants are at their strongest here, so, Dante's time stop must be taken into consideration."

Yeah, i checked youtube, and in the clip he doesn't "freeze time", he just goes superhumanly fast. The rocks are still seen falling, albeit very slowly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItTtRm6sZks&feature=related

I brought up the idea in another thread that Ryu had dodge bullets in Street fighter Alpha: the Animation, and Akuma certainly goes toe to toe with him in that movie.
#30 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"darthsketch said:
"Braise said:
"darthsketch said:
"Vance Astro said:
"darthsketch said:

"

"

On another note:

I'm assuming that both combatants are at their strongest here, so, Dante's time stop must be taken into consideration."

Yeah, i checked youtube, and in the clip he doesn't "freeze time", he just goes superhumanly fast. The rocks are still seen falling, albeit very slowly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItTtRm6sZks&feature=related

I brought up the idea in another thread that Ryu had dodge bullets in Street fighter Alpha: the Animation, and Akuma certainly goes toe to toe with him in that movie."
But not only can Dante slow/stop time (I put the /stop time part because of the Bangle, and because I don't know if it actually stops time since I never got it), he can also dodge (or catch) bullets normally.

Put the two together, and the opponent in question would have to be moving....well, Quicksilver (Marvel character) speeds to be an effect.
#31 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

well if dante has quicksilver he wins.

#32 Posted by shadowhit (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante, he has a ton of weapons, styles, and is actually quite durable, and Akuma, while somewhat impressive is not in Dante's level its like saying a house cat is on the level of a panther

#33 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante lolstomps to the point of spite. C'mon now he can control time, Akuma has no counter for that.

#34 Posted by Jimishim12 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma fought on par with Asura, Dante is hosed.