Virgil
Virgil

Bayonetta
Bayonetta

Kratos
Kratos

Nero
Nero

Video game character are full power and have all weapons,devil triggers etc .

No time stopping or hypnotism/Illusions,reality warping, god Kratos
also on team 1 is  Yamamoto and Kenpachi    full power
also on    team 2 is  Aizen and Ichigo  full power

Itchigo
Itchigo
Yamamoto
Yamamoto
Kenpachi
Kenpachi
Aizen
Aizen

Sorry if this is one sided  .

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Matezoide2

team 2

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Nerx

Team two in a massive rapestomp 

uber-illusions to fool ole yama
and two characters who can timestop - both which can take out dante

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By slimj87d
@Nerx said:
" Team two in a massive rapestomp   uber-illusions to fool ole yama and two characters who can timestop - both which can take out dante "
Can't Dante and Virgil time stop too though? they both have Quick Silver don't they?
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nerx
@SlimJ87D said:
" @Nerx said:
" Team two in a massive rapestomp   uber-illusions to fool ole yama and two characters who can timestop - both which can take out dante "
Can't Dante and Virgil time stop too though? they both have Quick Silver don't they? "
My bad, Dante and Virgil are on the same team

but Bayo is not to be taken lightly
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d
@Nerx said:
" @SlimJ87D said:
" @Nerx said:
Can't Dante and Virgil time stop too though? they both have Quick Silver don't they? "
My bad, Dante and Virgil are on the same team  but Bayo is not to be taken lightly "
Yeah, but Dante's access to the Majin DT makes him invincible and very powerful. Lets say Vergil has access to a Majin DT too since they are both twins and share similar powers.

How do you think the battle will go if it came to both Vergil and Dante fighting Bayonetta and she manages to hurt them enough to force them to enter into their Majin DT? forms?

No Caption Provided
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nerx
@SlimJ87D: Doesn't she has a form herself too?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d
@Nerx said:
" @SlimJ87D: Doesn't she has a form herself too? "
Ionno, I got really bored with the game for some reason. It had a lot of cool gameplay mechanics but I felt that it got really repetitive.

I enjoyed the Devil May Cry series a lot more because I felt rewarded almost every time I got new abilities and weapons. i know Bayonetta had those too but to me it wasn't introduced well into the game so I got really bored with it. My knowledge of here is limited to besides what I saw my roomate play the game which I wasn't very impressed by.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Sparda

I'm only focusing on the game characters since I have no idea what the other fellas are capable of, and man, it's close. I want to say Team 1 because I personally feel that Kratos and Nero drag down Bayonetta, but that witch is so ridiculously powerful that I can't decide.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d
@Sparda said:
" I'm only focusing on the game characters since I have no idea what the other fellas are capable of, and man, it's close. I want to say Team 1 because I personally feel that Kratos and Nero drag down Bayonetta, but that witch is so ridiculously powerful that I can't decide. "
You seem to know a lot about Bayonetta and I'm curious to know your input.

How would she fair off against Dante and Vergil both in Majin DT form? Do you think she would be able to handle both the sons of Sparda in these forms?

I have a very bias opinion because I don't know about her abilities fully, just what I saw and played. But I believe that the sons of Sparda can take her down using all their abilities and fighting styles like quick silver and worse comes to worse they can Majin DT which gives them a big advantage. Yet, there is no evidence that Vergil can Majin DT, but him being idential to Dante in many ways I think he could pull it off.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda
@SlimJ87D:  I'm not sure what Majin DT is (I assume that it's from DMC1 or 2. I really only got experienced in the last two DMC games). However, my friend Matezoide has informed me at length about what Bayonetta can do and apparently she's capable of literally punching guys to the sun.

I'm not fully aware of all of Bayonetta's abilities either. However, I think that, given what I've seen, Dante and Vergil are more powerful than her physically in their normal forms but using all of her abilities Bayonetta might be more powerful.

That being said, with Ryu, Dante, and Virgil on one team Bayonetta is the only big threat on the other team. Kratos and Nero are borderline non-factors (Kratos is way too slow and Nero is just Dante-lite).
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ms__omega

Some of Bayonetta's Powers From the game include

Time Manipulation, Supernatural Durability ( Survived Reentry from space without a scratch), Supernatural Strength (strong enough to  punch a god into the sun from earth's orbit lift a tranfer truck with one hand), Flight, Shape Shifting, Massive amounts of magical spells, Supernatural speed & some healing abilities thats all i can remember right now there are many more  have to go back and play the game again 

Team 2 in a massive curbstomp btw

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By sexy_merc

Aizen full power should be able to solo everyone in this match. I have my doubts about Yamamoto though.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d
@Sparda said:
" @SlimJ87D:  I'm not sure what Majin DT is (I assume that it's from DMC1 or 2. I really only got experienced in the last two DMC games). However, my friend Matezoide has informed me at length about what Bayonetta can do and apparently she's capable of literally punching guys to the sun.  I'm not fully aware of all of Bayonetta's abilities either. However, I think that, given what I've seen, Dante and Vergil are more powerful than her physically in their normal forms but using all of her abilities Bayonetta might be more powerful.  That being said, with Ryu, Dante, and Virgil on one team Bayonetta is the only big threat on the other team. Kratos and Nero are borderline non-factors (Kratos is way too slow and Nero is just Dante-lite). "
Majin DT Form makes Dante like 20 feet high, invincible and capable of firing large fireballs the size of cars from what I remember. 

His most powerful attack is similar to Naruto's high tailed blasts when he gathers a big ball and fires a huge ray of energy that kills bosses almost instantly.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Nero's Devil Bringer can grab both Vergil and Dante without a problem. Nero should not be underestimated his speed isn't as high but he still can bring the pain. 

Kratos has the Helios head and Hermes boots which should bring him up to attack speed. Then Hades claws should allow him to defeat them. 

Barry West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Barry West

team two cause they got Kratos 

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sparda
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Nero's Devil Bringer can grab both Vergil and Dante without a problem. Nero should not be underestimated his speed isn't as high but he still can bring the pain.   Kratos has the Helios head and Hermes boots which should bring him up to attack speed. Then Hades claws should allow him to defeat them.  "
The boots take a bit of charge time to activate, IIRC, and even then, they're not even close to the speed that Vergil and Dante have demonstrated. The Devil Bringer might be able to grab one of them, but both? I disagree. Dante himself beat Nero during their second fight, IIRC, too.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The boots in-game use is limited due to level design but they should be capable of boosting his standard speed which when combined with the Head of Helios should allow him to compete. What I meant is that Nero is capable of grabbing Dante or Virgil though not at the same time, sorry I was unclear.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FLCL1

what? team one owns here, kratos is a non factor
exodus0000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By exodus0000000

Team One.  Dante, Ryu AND Vergil??? Bayonetta is powerful as s***, but I don't really see Kratos doing much.  He has decent magic and brute strength, but I don't see either of that playing a huge factor against either of the characters in team one.  Also Nero proved that he couldn't really do much of anything to Dante in DMC4.  Nero was enraged/blood-lusted fighting against a nonchalant Dante and couldn't really do much...but then again I don't think Vergil had access to his DT yet.  Anyways everyone from team one are ridiculously experienced and powerful. Bayonetta is supremely powerful in her own right, but yeah like someone else already said Kratos and Nero are going to bring her down.  They're not on her level.  I think either Kratos or Nero needs to be replaced with Sparda himself.

Also this is without taking the anime characters into consideration because I don't know who they are, or what they're capable of. 

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tram 1 Stomp!!!

Bump!!!