#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is not serious. He is fighting the duo like when he did, when he 1st fought with Nero in DMC4...

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16092 posts) - - Show Bio

Well whether he fights seriously or not the answer seems pretty easy. Even if Dante stood still and let Venom and Spider-man beat the crap out of him it wouldn't do a thing. I don't really see how being serious or not effects this fight when the other team doesn't even have the capability to injure Dante at all.

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with strider, Dante seems to have strength just below or on par with the Hulk let alone with his speed he would run rings around them, i say he decapitates them instantly

#4 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (900 posts) - - Show Bio

What do u consider not serious? he does not use his full power? or is purposefully having fun and making things interesting?

#5 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Well whether he fights seriously or not the answer seems pretty easy. Even if Dante stood still and let Venom and Spider-man beat the crap out of him it wouldn't do a thing. I don't really see how being serious or not effects this fight when the other team doesn't even have the capability to injure Dante at all.

#6 Posted by Jimishim12 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dante is not at his serious, he will be when Peter outquips him and mocks him as a gayer version of George Washington. Then Dante will lose his shit and go all out.

Spiderman and Venom at that point win at least in the comeback department.

#7 Posted by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

The death of Peter Parker 2.0.

#8 Edited by NeonGameWave (7695 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Dante is not serious he still probably wrecks them both. He is faster, stronger, more durable and the fight might eventually become serious if Dante`s in character, and if Peter starts throwing jokes or insults at him as will Dante but if the fight gets to that point then Dante slaughters.

#9 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey gets to live last because Dante will appreciate his humor. Sadly, Pete dies once Dante gets bored and realizes Spidey cannot pose a serious challenge after 10 minutes of horseplay. .

#10 Posted by Jimishim12 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman: I think you underestimate Spidey's tendency to run his mouth in a fight. And everyone gets annoyed, plus Dante hates people with bigger mouths than him.

#11 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jimishim12 said:

@MorganFreeman: Dante hates people with bigger mouths than him.

Dante certainly did not hate Nero at any point in DMC4 and Nero did a lot of trashing talking when the two first met. Actually, Dante began to talk and seemingly smirked more whenever Nero boasted or made a smart remark once Nero's cast broke away to reveal the Devil Bringer.

That aside, the jokes ultimately won't matter. Dante has this fight won in my book.

#12 Posted by Joygirl (18503 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie stuffs goopy tentacles down his throat.

#13 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante stomps.

#14 Posted by Delphic (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say that Dante takes the win with this one, besides there is rarely a fight here he is serious. The only fights he's ever truly been serious is either in fights with Virgil or Mundus. With these two it would be a game of keep away that Dante would play with them.