#1 Posted by randomcharachter (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante: all wepons,styles and devil trigger (DMC4 version)

Kratos:all wepons

Spawn:hellspawn form

Death:All upgrades of both necromancer and harbringer

No prep

#2 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice fight.

I go with Kratos and Dante.Kratos can kill gods.

Death is going to die..lol :D

#3 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Death. I really think Death can solo.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#5 Posted by scorpion2501 (3338 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

this

#6 Posted by jnw93 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

this

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

#8 Edited by Haxter_Mcbaxter (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy SH*T!! this is a good fight, i'd have to say Team 2 though..

Due to the fact we're talking about Death, his name explains the out come of Team 1.

Dante would put up a good fight! in DT mode, but he'd give out after fighting with Death's full form.

If the scenario played off how i explained above, then Kratos would probably take care of Spawn, but soon after Death would reap his soul. :P

In other words: Team 2 stomps.

#9 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus said:

This. And i think Spawn could solo 2.

#10 Posted by WarlordEternal (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Death after a very good fight.

@Haxter_Mcbaxter said:

Holy SH*T!! this is a good fight, i'd have to say Team 2 though..

Due to the fact we're talking about Death, his name explains the out come of Team 1.

Dante would put up a good fight! in DT mode, but he'd give out after fighting with Death's full form.

If the scenario played off how i explained above, then Kratos would probably take care of Spawn, but soon after Death would reap his soul. :P

In other words: Team 2 stomps.

Only holy weapons can kill Spawn, and Kratos has none.

#11 Edited by GhostRider2 (2985 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

It could go either way.

You think so?I consider Dante the problem but not a big problem, Death will sure own Kratos and then it will be 2 vs 1 if Spawn doesnt manage to kill Dante until Death finishes Kratos.

#12 Posted by monarch_prime (363 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheTmac said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

This. And i think Spawn could solo 2.

#13 Posted by MorganFreeman (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 due to Kratos being the weak link. He's too slow to contend with Death and Spawn could outright overpower him easily. Dante's going to put up a much better fight but is still going down.

#14 Posted by Juiceboks (5930 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Kratos and Dante cant effectively kill Spawn as they have no weapons from heaven. But besides that fact Death with all of his upgrades could soundly handle Dante and Kratos stands no chance against Simmons.

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2: Good point. However, Kratos could always use the Claws of Hades or Blade of Olympus against Death although he would be taken out eventually, he can inflict massive amounts of damage before being taken out. Dante would take out Spawn and it would be Dante vs Death in the end in which the deciding factor would rest with those two.

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is the weak link. He does have the Claws of Hades and can rip Death's soul out though. Dante skill IMO can take out Spawn, but hey, what do I know? I see this going either way.

#17 Posted by Laurcus (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge fan of Darksiders, and Death has no feats that put him remotely on the same level as DMC 4 Dante. Dante has superior strength and speed feats, much deadlier weapons, the ability to stop time, and the most overpowered defensive ability I've ever heard of. Death is a badass, but Dante would one shot him before he can blink. He could literally take his head off with Yamato before Death can react.

I don't know much about Spawn, but Kratos' Hope could arguably be called a heavenly weapon. How does Spawn do against things like petrification? I would also call the Blade of Olympus a heavenly weapon, as it was made by Zeus.

Also, Death doesn't have the feats deal with Kratos either. He does have a speed and agility advantage but it's not that big of a gap, and Kratos has absolutely retarded strength feats, and with Hope he was completely invincible to Zeus' attacks. Kratos also has the option of fighting Death as a ranged caster. What's to stop him from petrifying Death, (who has shown no resistance to such attacks) and shattering him? Death is severely outmatched in this fight.

If Dante/Kratos truly have no way to put Spawn down, he will eventually solo. Or they'll get bored and leave, but that's beside the point.

#18 Posted by BFN_FACE (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: well i know we're talking about classic Dante but the new Dante has angel weapons for the reason of him being half angel and half demon on the new DMC

#19 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Death win.

#20 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 win with little trouble.

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, good fight! This is a tough one but I feel as if Kratos is the odd man out here as every other fighter essentially has a full-powered form to access. By no means is Kratos useless, but he can become outclassed quite quickly. For example, Dante is DmC4 is easily the most powerful being in that universe. He effortlessly fights off every opponent he comes up against, including Nero and laughs off his best attacks. His strength, speed, skill and healing factor are ridiculous. This is without even bringing up his Devil Trigger form which would further amplify his power.

As for Death, he is arguably the most powerful of the four horseman. His reputation precedes him, making him feared by beings that even he has never heard of before. When accessing his Reaper form, he essentially becomes nigh unstoppable, relentlessly ripping apart his victims with no shortage of breath.

It's safe to say that Spawn can handle Kratos as he has nothing in his possession that would permanently harm Spawn, so it comes down to the victor between Death and Dante, which truly go either way as they are both easily two of the top guns in their respective universes.

Moderator Online
#22 Edited by King Saturn (222794 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn and Death for the win here in a Good Fight.

#23 Posted by OpCharybdis (183 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Dante could kill Spawn, so I think that it would come down to a fight between Death and Dante. Kratos is by no means at all a weakling, but compared to Spawn who he has only a few ways of killing, and Death who is godly in terms of combat (he actually is half angel and half demon, so he culd be called 'godly' in one sense).

I go with Death, because I don't remember Devil May Cry that well, but wasn't Dante rather arrogant. Like, very arrogant. That could work against him.

Although Death being half demon could get Dante in full action...Actually, I'm word scrambling. Ignore me.