#1 Edited by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante Sparda

Vs

Midnighter and Nemesis (Wildstorm)

• Morals On
  • Midnighter and Nemesis are both completely focused on beating Dante as fast as possible
  • Dante is being his usual cocky self and is playing with both of them rather than full out fighting (like he did with Nero)
  • Both sides have complete knowledge of what the other is capable of and their standard gear
  • Dante cannot use his haxed abilities such Devil's Trigger, Quicksilver, Pandora, Royal Gaurd etc..... (He can use Trickster style but only for air hiking)
  • Midnighter can only use doors to move him and Nemesis round the fight location. No BFR, Tele-dismemberment etc....
  • Standard Gear (Ebony, Ivory and Rebellion for Dante)
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

What point in the timeline for Dante?

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

What point in the timeline for Dante?

DMC 4 as pictured.

#4 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, hard to call. I don't know much about Midnighter and Nemesis.

Also I forgot to ask, is Dante allowed any of his special abilities? Such as, the trickster style, imbuing his guns with extra demonic energy and air hike. Does he only have Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory, or is he allowed to carry other gear that's standard for DMC 4, such as the Yamato and Gilgamesh? Do you consider Royal Guard a hax ability?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I just need to know what Dante has to work with.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: I'll be more specific in the OP. No he cannot use Royal Guard. I'll allow Trickster style but only for evading (air hike) no increasing his damage. Dante has Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory nothing else.

#6 Posted by VeganDiet (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

How skilled in swordplay and how fast is Nemesis? Cause unless she's insanely quick she's not gonna be able to touch Dante with her swords. And I'd think his durability is too high for anything else to put the kibosh on him.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

How skilled in swordplay and how fast is Nemesis? Cause unless she's insanely quick she's not gonna be able to touch Dante with her swords. And I'd think his durability is too high for anything else to put the kibosh on him.

Skilled enough to beat Midnighter. As well as hold her own briefly against a team of Wildstorm characters. Grifter, Zealot, Savent and Majestic (although Majestic could quite easily beat her he was holding back here).

#8 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see what's stopping Dante from shooting them to death.

#9 Edited by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Nemesis has force fields that regularly stop bullets with ease as well as tanking an explosion powerful enough to take out the floor of a building. Midnighter has a healing factor, is fast enough to kick tank shells out of the air and also dodges bullets with ease.

#10 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Nemesis has force fields that regularly stop bullets with ease as well as tanking an explosion powerful enough to take out the floor of a building. Midnighter has a healing factor, is fast enough to kick tank shells out of the air and also dodges bullets with ease.

So his force fields can stop bullets instilled with demonic energy?

#11 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Strider92 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

So his force fields can stop bullets instilled with demonic energy?

I just want to expand on this point. Dante's guns always fire bullets infused with demonic energy, though under the rules he can't overcharge them. Since this is a fairly old version of Dante, it's safe to assume his bullets can inflict lots of damage, far more than ordinary guns.

What kind of strength and durability do Nemesis and Midnighter have? Are they peak human, or do they break into superhuman?

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

What kind of strength and durability do Nemesis and Midnighter have? Are they peak human, or do they break into superhuman?

Break into super-human. Midnighter has had his neck broken and healed in a few seconds. Nemesis aside from her forcefeilds is also a Kherubim (like Zealot) so she has superhuman stats/durability. Both have superhuman strength, speed and reflexes, Midnighter has a battle computer that allows him to run through loads of fight outcomes to predict attacks, Nemesis is a empath who can also use her abilities to predict attacks.