#1 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (580 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO WINS THIS EPIC BATTLE OF DEMONIC BEINGS?
FIGHT AREA: Gotham City... Because this is one fight Batman won't come out to stop LOL
#2 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done, Alucard wins

#3 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" Been done, Alucard wins "
@FinalStar86:  OH DARN LOL
#4 Posted by Starkin (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Dante has some serious holy weapons he ain't winning. The only person who came close to killing Alucard was an amped up Anderson.

#5 Posted by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio
@ Starkin said:
" Unless Dante has some serious holy weapons he ain't winning. The only person who came close to killing Alucard was an amped up Anderson. "
And that was only because Alucard was giving up at that point. When Alucard decided he doesn't want to die he destroyed Anderson saying that only a human deserves to kill him.
#6 Posted by Starkin (3268 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tesseract said:
" @ Starkin said:
" Unless Dante has some serious holy weapons he ain't winning. The only person who came close to killing Alucard was an amped up Anderson. "
And that was only because Alucard was giving up at that point. When Alucard decided he doesn't want to die he destroyed Anderson saying that only a human deserves to kill him. "
If memory served Sera's had to intervene, but I would have to check. Anderson was the only person who had the rights to defeat Alucard imo, their fight was amazing and Anderson's death was my favourite part in the entire manga.
#7 Posted by Tesseract (872 posts) - - Show Bio
@ Starkin said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @ Starkin said:
And that was only because Alucard was giving up at that point. When Alucard decided he doesn't want to die he destroyed Anderson saying that only a human deserves to kill him. "
If memory served Sera's had to intervene, but I would have to check. Anderson was the only person who had the rights to defeat Alucard imo, their fight was amazing and Anderson's death was my favourite part in the entire manga. "
Yeah my memory is a little blurry on that part but i remember Alucard saying to Anderson that he has no right to kill him and he won't let him now that he became a monster.And i think Seras was just a sort of anchor to Alucard taking him back from death.
#8 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowing abit more now about Alucard & reading his bio here & elsewhere i would say Alucard win this one..

#9 Posted by K_B (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard takes this.

#10 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC, Alucard is “immortal” and regenerates fairly similar to Majin Buu in DBZ. Now, while a person doesn’t need to “die” to lose, 9/10, that’s how a versus thread is determined; by someone dying. However, if Dante can find a way to nullify Alucard, then Dante could more than likely win. A character doesn’t need to kill someone to defeat them/render them unable to fight. Dante has quite a number of abilities and weapons at his disposal. One of which I would think is VERY useful in this fight: Vergil’s Katana (assuming he gets it), Yamato. One of its abilities is to attack and cut through the dimensions that are within that specific area, bypassing nearly all sorts of recovery. I forget what it’s called; but I need to research it some more and make sure it does what it’s supposed to. Assuming my statement is true, Dante could use that ability, and cut through any dimensions Alucard may be in, more than likely preventing his regeneration. This also sort of refutes Alucard’s “Shrondringer," ability, since the ability cuts through all dimensions, meaning that it would cut through his sort of “omnipresence." The ability is fairly fast, and can be used multiple times. It’s a sneaky ability, and since Alucard probably does not know of its capabilities, it would tear him up very fast. 

#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (7416 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to say Alucard wins . No doubt this is the real freak of vampires :)
#12 Posted by Acewild (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard stomps his ass

#13 Posted by Chuck_inglish94 (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acewild: dante beats alucard(start series) butloses to the one with schrodinger's powers
#14 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

wow that's a good match but I have to give this to Dante he's EXTREMELY fast and he's done incredible feats in the games and anime. But his regeneration powers aren't like Alucard's

#15 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante can beat Mephisto.....

Can Alucard????

#16 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante beating Mundus was a pretty damn good showing for him. I think Dante may have what it takes to defeat even Alucards strongest incarnation. No doubt that Alucard was a pretty damn powerful mofo in the end of the Hellsing run, but come on, Dante is probably the most powerful being in the DmC universe and surpasses even the devil juging by that. I'm a huge Vergil fan, I really, really love that guy but I think that Dante surpasses him, because he doesn't limit himself by some kind of a codex and I think that Dante and Vergil are surpassing Sparda as well. 

My final answer: Bayonetta wins in a stomp.

#17 Edited by NeonGameWave (7786 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wrecks Alucard.

Now this would be an awesome as well as amazing fight and Schrodinger Alucard is going to be a big problem but Dante at full power, fully equipped and set to go, owns. Alucard has the better regeneration but Dante has the greater speed, weapons, combat ability, durability, will power and last but not least, motivation.

#18 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante ALWAYS holds back in a fight. I f he goes all out he's a planetary threat

#19 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaemonTheDemon said:

Dante ALWAYS holds back in a fight. I f he goes all out he's a planetary threat

says who?

#20 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is more powerful then his father who has god like powers, and when Dante fights someone he just toys with them to see if they could prove a worthy challenge for him and if they do then he'll get serious.

Says the devil may cry wiki

#21 Posted by ImmortalKilla (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante all the way. How is this even a thread?

#22 Posted by PsychoJack (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both these characters but Alucard wins. Alucard is an omni-invincible being, you can't really beat that.

#23 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante gets stomped.

#24 Posted by Titanuzcokis (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante would win, Alucard can only use EITHER his army of souls or his schrodinger since he has to recognize he's all there (it's stated that he killed all the souls in him save one which is implied to be schrodinger, but again that means he would have no army)so if he absorbed Dante he would cease to recognize himself once more and have to face Dante in schrodingers dimension in which Alucard has neither his omnipotent powers nor his army of gouls and all his lives, also Dante can simply kill schrodinger once he's there and I don't remember Alucard ever drinking someone's blood and obtaining ALL their powers perhaps once their dead and he absorbs the body but never from a simple blood tasting.

#25 Posted by DevilGamer (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Dante wins because he probably destroy every single enemy that Alucard has fight along the anime.

In the other perspective, I dont know if alucard can even defeat a single reaper in dmc3...

Just put Dante in Alucards universe and Alucard in Dantes Universe hahahahaha.

Whos more FUCK UP ?

#26 Posted by Frisky4 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins. DT Dante wins. Maijin DT Dante stomps.

Vergil would win too