#1 Posted by LifeShaver (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so this will be a fight between the demon killers Dante and Yusuke.

Rules:

1. Dante is not allowed to use quick silver.

2. Dante isn't allowed to use Pandora's box

3. Using Yusuke Demon form vs Sensui as an argument is invalid,that was Raizen fighting for him.

4. Both are blood lusted.

5. Dante is allowed to use all the styles and devil arms and guns he wants besides the ones mentioned in nr.1

Let the battle of the Demon Killers Begin

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins due to his Majin Form, Bangle Of Time, and he could use Cerberus to freeze Yusuke.

#3 Posted by LifeShaver (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante's problem is Yusuke's speed and his spirit gun as that blast can destroy a mountain. However, how can Yusuke kill Dante? that is the big question cause Dante's hobby is to take sharp objects through the chest

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@LifeShaver: Dante can use Bangle Of Time to slow down time and Dante`s regeneration is far greater. I don`t think Yusuke can put Dante down but Dante can put down Yusuke with most of his weapons such as Yamato, Alastor, and Sparda. Dante`s DT forms will increase all of his abilities as well as attributes making it even harder for Yusuke.

#5 Posted by GhostRider2 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante should own him...

#6 Posted by LordMasterGod (223 posts) - - Show Bio

both are two of my fav characters ever, so this is tough. I think people are underestimating yusuke though.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Dante.

#8 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante could win with just Gilgamesh and Lucifer.

#9 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this is a really good fight. I think I side with Yusuke though (probably because i know more about him), as I don't see anyway that Dante could dodge a full powered spirit gun. It would be enough to put Dante down.

#10 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Yusuke

#12 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a huge yu yu hakusho fanboy, I know pretty much everything about Yusuke. I see no way that he can win against Dante.

First off, Dante's fighting style is a hard counter to Yusuke's. Yusuke attacks very directly, and while a brilliant fighter, he develops his strategy throughout the fight, not via careful measuring of his opponent's abilities. The worst thing Yusuke can do is shoot a high powered spirit gun at Dante. Dante has an ability called royal block that allows him to absorb and double any attack that comes at him, as long as it's not too fast for him to react to. If Yusuke shoots a giant spirit gun at Dante all he's doing is handing him a super weapon on a silver platter. This, combined with Dante's speed is all he needs to take Yusuke down.

Now, let's talk about Dante's speed. Dante was easily bullet speed back in DMC 3, as shown in mission 7. By the time of DMC 2, Dante is at least 5 times stronger and faster than his DMC 3 incarnation. Yusuke has been shown to be slower than bullets, (Younger Toguro, Sniper) granted, Yusuke becomes significantly stronger in the demon world tournament, but Dante becomes stronger as well. Anyway, some feats for Dante, for those that don't know.

You only need to watch the first 5 minutes to get the point. This was DMC 1 Dante with a plot device giving him a x5 power amp. Mundus was previously defeated by Dante's father, Sparda. As powerful as Sparda was, he failed to defeat a more powerful demon lord called Argosax the Chaos. In DMC 2, Dante kills Argosax, along with his evolved form, The Despair Embodied. Note the following video.

Sparda was far stronger and faster than DMC 3 Dante, and Despair Embodied was stronger than Sparda. Dante beats The Despair Embodied effortlessly, and also note that he's so fast Despair Embodied can't even see his movements. Yusuke's not going to be able to tag Dante, with or without royal guard. When Dante gets serious he can also use a demon form that makes him about 10x stronger.

And I feel that's all that really needs to be said. Until someone tries to argue that Yusuke's durability is too high for a dimension cutting magic sword wielded by Majin Devil Trigger Dante I think I'm done here.

#13 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante should win rather easily and stylishly. Royal Guard ftw.

#14 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: Everything you said....is correct.

#15 Posted by LifeShaver (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: It's hard to powerscale anything that doesn't have one type of measurement. However, you made great points that Dante can use Royal Guard. Another aspect people should look at would be Dante's loud mouth. Yusuke HATES people who talks shit and Dante is more or less the Muhammad Ali of video games. I have played all DMC games (F the reboot) and I guess I wasn't thinking about royal guard. Besides, Dante has a range advantage with his guns

#16 Posted by drixaeterna (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins...Dante...stomps, actually...

#17 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@LifeShaver said:

@Laurcus: It's hard to powerscale anything that doesn't have one type of measurement. However, you made great points that Dante can use Royal Guard. Another aspect people should look at would be Dante's loud mouth. Yusuke HATES people who talks shit and Dante is more or less the Muhammad Ali of video games. I have played all DMC games (F the reboot) and I guess I wasn't thinking about royal guard. Besides, Dante has a range advantage with his guns

Current Dante (DMC 2) no longer talks crap. I guess when you turn 40+ you lose most of your sense of humor.

And I agree, the reboot is god awful. All I ask for every Christmas is to kick Tameem Antoniades in the balls. ^_^

#18 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@LifeShaver said:

Current Dante (DMC 2) no longer talks crap. I guess when you turn 40+ you lose most of your sense of humor.

And I agree, the reboot is god awful. All I ask for every Christmas is to kick Tameem Antoniades in the balls. ^_^

#19 Posted by SlimJ87D (9938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: Good post, I have to agree with it.

#20 Posted by EzioRenzo (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wins so hard that only can tag him was Mephisto(marvel)

#21 Posted by XKStone (513 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a stomp in favor of Dante.

#22 Posted by colliderz (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante