Dante easily

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scorpian has none of the equipment or skill that Dante has.

Dante wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

I would like to think that Dante would win quite easily.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@deadpool6_6_6 "Scorpion, No contest." How does he take this?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

Dante has sent dozens of enemies back to hell. Even a god like one (Mundus) who shouldn't have been that easy to be sent back to his own realm. I'm sure Dante will be able to send Scorpion back to the afterlife even if Scorpion isn't killable.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus

Since op stated full power. Scorpion, During MK Deception storyline, he was super powered by the Elder Gods as their champion to kill Onaga(who at that point was pretty much godlike and nobody could kill him except Scorpion and Shujinko). Plus, technically Hanzo is already dead so yeah...lol, Dante is cool and all but Scorpion has been to hell and back, killed a few times and just comes back lol

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@deadpool6_6_6
"Scorpion, No contest."
How does he take this?

scorpion seem'd to of been a better skilled fighter, He was beating Johnny Cage up for awhile in MK1. plus scorpion can teleport.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By Space_Coyote

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@deadpool6_6_6
"Scorpion, No contest."
How does he take this?

scorpion seem'd to of been a better skilled fighter, He was beating Johnny Cage up for awhile in MK1. plus scorpion can teleport.

Beating up Johnny Cage makes him better than Dante?

I doubt Scorpion has the firepower to put Dante down. Dante is pretty unkillable himself

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@space_coyote said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

@deadpool6_6_6
"Scorpion, No contest."
How does he take this?

Beating up Johnny Cage makes him better than Dante?

I doubt Scorpion has the firepower to put Dante down. Dante is pretty unkillable himself

true, but you gotta remember scorpion has that little dragon snake that could harm dante. it'd be a good fight, but my money is on scorpion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vaeternus

Well, Scorpion did put down KL who took down Shao Kahn's minions before Kahn snapped his neck. And he defeated Nightwolf who has pretty damn powerful Shaman powers. Besides killing the original Sub-Zero.

I think it's Sub-Zero's ending, or Scorpions but I believe they teamed up and were taking down armies literally. Thought that was pretty impressive.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Batking200

I'm gonna say dante

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@X_insignia1 said:

Dante easily

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Space_Coyote

@deadpool6_6_6: Wait, were you referring to the Mortal Kombat movie? Because Scorpion lost that fight to Johnny Cage, in case you don't remember. And Johnny Cage is an insect compared to Dante.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Spydey

This is far from a 'curbstomp' in Dante's favor lol. Yes Dante is skilled, highly skilled, I mean, the man surfed ontop of a rocket, but still, Scorpion's a trained fighter as well from his clan. I still say Dante, but, it's not going to be some walk in the park.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Enemybird

Which one of these guys has been in a comic book?

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@space_coyote said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Wait, were you referring to the Mortal Kombat movie? Because Scorpion lost that fight to Johnny Cage, in case you don't remember. And Johnny Cage is an insect compared to Dante.

yes johnny cage beat beat scorpion by throwing a sharp piece of metal at scorpions arm and slicing him with a saw blade which blew scorpions body to bits and he died, but before that in a fist fight, johnny cage was having trouble with scorpion. scorpion just kep beating the hell out of johnny. course yes johnny got lucky in the end and killed him. still scorpion does have better feats over dante as i mentioned. scorpion can teleport, he can hide, anything. he just didnt use his teleporting while fighting johnny cage hand to hand for movie reasons.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spydey

@Enemybird: Both?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Enemybird

@Spydey said:

@Enemybird: Both?

Oh ok... so these are the comic book versions then...?

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Dante

@Enemybird said:

Which one of these guys has been in a comic book?

With all the video games to comics now adays, one of them is bound to be in a comic.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spydey

@Enemybird: I don't think they're is a comic book version of Scorpion. I mean, Deception had a mini comic in it, that's the only reason I said both. And I know Dante had a comic..well japanese comic, But I can't remember if he was different in comparison to the game.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Space_Coyote

@Spydey said:

@Enemybird: I don't think they're is a comic book version of Scorpion. I mean, Deception had a mini comic in it, that's the only reason I said both. And I know Dante had a comic..well japanese comic, But I can't remember if he was different in comparison to the game.

I owned a couple of MK comics back in the '90s, and I remember seeing all of the original fighters in there, including Scorpion.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Spydey

@space_coyote said:

@Spydey said:

I owned a couple of MK comics back in the '90s, and I remember seeing all of the original fighters in there, including Scorpion.

And there you have it. Thank you good person.

And he said both at full power, so Deception Scopion's stronger than 90s version after he was baptized in awesomeness.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By FourthDeity

This is a Massive spite..

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22

Dante SPITE

Yamata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yamata

Dante easily

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By onilordasmodeus
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Op says fight until death...uh...Scorpion's already dead.

Regardless, Scorpion wins.

Scorpion is a better fighter, has more experience, and more training. Plus since he's un-dead he cannot be hurt and he cannot be stopped. As strong as Dante maybe, Scorpion is faster, more durable, and can burn Dante to his soul. Inferno Scorpion is a beast!

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scorpion wins. He's a better fighter, has more experience, and more training. Plus he's already dead. Scorpion cannot be hurt and he cannot be stopped. As fast as Dante is, scorpion is faster.

he got beat by johnny cage, and dante is half demon who kills demons

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nick_hero22

@onilordasmodeus said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scorpion wins. He's a better fighter, has more experience, and more training. Plus he's already dead. Scorpion cannot be hurt and he cannot be stopped. As fast as Dante is, scorpion is faster.

Wrong to the 9th Degree

Scorpion isn't a better fighter, he doesn't have more experience, and also isn't anywhere close to being as fast. Those scans are also non-canon as well.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@nick_hero22: scorpion teleports, has better fight skills, and scorpion could teleport him to hell and once dante goes to hell then their is no turning back.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nick_hero22

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@nick_hero22: scorpion teleports, has better fight skills, and scorpion could teleport him to hell and once dante goes to hell then their is no turning back.

Nope

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@nick_hero22 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Nope

i cant watch videos for some reason sorry, but Johnny Cage beat Goro with ease. Kicking the crap out of him and knocked him off a cliff. Johnny Cage had a much harder time with scorpion. Scorpion can blow out fire as well and fry dante. unless dante hides behind a saw blade like Johnny did.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

hell is nothing for dante, since hes half demon it would just be like home

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nick_hero22

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Nope

i cant watch videos for some reason sorry, but Johnny Cage beat Goro with ease. Kicking the crap out of him and knocked him off a cliff. Johnny Cage had a much harder time with scorpion. Scorpion can blow out fire as well and fry dante. unless dante hides behind a saw blade like Johnny did.

Why can't you click on the video and watch it? The movies are non canon as well.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

hell is nothing for dante, since hes half demon it would just be like home

Not if Satans home. The Devil would destroy dante within a second once he gets to hell.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dante already killed the devil

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@nick_hero22 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Nope

Why can't you click on the video and watch it? The movies are non canon as well.

the movies are canon. for them to make the movie they'd have to have the writers permission to who created mortal kombat. if the writer give them permission then its canon. if the mk movies are non canon prove it.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nick_hero22

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

Nope

the movies are canon. for them to make the movie they'd have to have the writers permission to who created mortal kombat. if the writer give them permission then its canon. if the mk movies are non canon prove it.

The movies aren't canon to the games, they have diffferent storylines and the lore is slightly different as well, this is very common knowledge to anyone who knows anything about MK. Why are you even posting about a MK character when based off your posts your knowledge is limited.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@nick_hero22: is my knowledge limited because i only base what i know from movies and not games that i played when i was 4 years old? No... Movies are canon due to the fact they are not cartoon like comic and games. movies are the real life version of characters. yes the movie version of scorpion would annihilate dante.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By onilordasmodeus

As said before, MK movies at allowed, and per the OP, Guns are not allowed either. Regardless, there was a lot of grappling in that vid. Plenty of opportunity to teleport someone to hell.

It is cool that Dante can survive being impaled, but Scorpion has survived being wholly shattered. Nero and Dante showed a lot of strength, but neither showed the strength to punch through a person (at least in that video).

Scorpion can take a lot of punishment, and though Dante probably can as well, Scorpion would burn his soul to oblivion.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vaeternus

Yeah, scorpion has survived a lot and never dies since he's already dead really.

Since the OP said movie, film versions are allowed. In MK Conquest I believe, he was also killed a few times and came back lol.@onilordasmodeus said:

As said before, MK movies at allowed, and per the OP, Guns are not allowed either. Regardless, there was a lot of grappling in that vid. Plenty of opportunity to teleport someone to hell.

It is cool that Dante can survive being impaled, but Scorpion has survived being wholly shattered. Nero and Dante showed a lot of strength, but neither showed the strength to punch through a person (at least in that video).

Scorpion can take a lot of punishment, and though Dante probably can as well, Scorpion would burn his soul to oblivion.

I agree.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nick_hero22

I'm through with this, because this crap is ridiculous. People have no knowledge about MK saying that the movies are canon to the games which is down right stupid since both have different storylines and lore and anyone who watched that video of Dante and Nero and still think that Scorpion still wins is down right trolling. I'm flagging this thread it needs to be locked because it's obviously a mismatch.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Space_Coyote

@onilordasmodeus said:

Scorpion is a better fighter, has more experience, and more training. Plus since he's un-dead he cannot be hurt and he cannot be stopped. As strong as Dante maybe, Scorpion is faster, more durable, and can burn Dante to his soul. Inferno Scorpion is a beast!

That's ridiculous. He is not a better fighter than Dante. And if he can't be hurt and he can't be stopped that would make him invincible. I agree with nick. This has gotten out of hand.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nick_hero22

@space_coyote said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

That's ridiculous. He is not a better fighter than Dante. And if he can't be hurt and he can't be stopped that would make him invincible. I agree with nick. This has gotten out of hand.

This has become a troll thread, there is no way in the world that Scorpion is going to defeat Dante.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nick_hero22

Scorpion immortality has never stopped him from having his ass kicked by fighter interior to Dante, heck Liu Kang beat both Quan Chi and Scorpion at the same time and he is no where close to being on Dante's level.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@nick_hero22 said:

Scorpion immortality has never stopped him from having his ass kicked by fighter interior to Dante, heck Liu Kang beat both Quan Chi and Scorpion at the same time and he is no where close to being on Dante's level.

Lu Kang also beat Shao Kohn. Shao Kohn is lightyears above dantes level since Lu Kang beat Shao Kohn no wonder he beat scorpion and Quan Chi. Scorpion still seems to have better feats with teleporting and is a better martial artist. so im going with scorpion who beat the crap out of Johnny Cage.