• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Tjdes63 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante has entered the realm of Dormammu. He was given a job to kill him. Who wins?

#2 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Dormammu.

#3 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I've recently beaten Dormammu using Dante so that means.... You know who wins

#4 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me guess..... Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Dormammu wins.

#6 Posted by SlimJ87D (9248 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm, I'm going to say Dante if he gets prep. He'll find all these weapons in Dormammu's realm and defeat him with it. Feat wise he's stronger than his father and his father beats Devils in their own realms consistently.

Sounds like a pretty awesome game.

#7 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

Dormammu takes this..

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#8 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHA, I hope this guy's trolling.

#9 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu stomps with ease.

@SlimJ87D: Dante can't do Jack in Dormammu's realm.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (5345 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormy casually solos the whole DMCverse.

#11 Posted by SlimJ87D (9248 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey noobies, settle down. I know you can't read sarcasm on the net but in this case it's blatantly obvious. 

#12 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Hey noobies, settle down. I know you can't read sarcasm on the net but in this case it's blatantly obvious.

I really just wanted to use that scan :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#13 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

Hey noobies, settle down. I know you can't read sarcasm on the net but in this case it's blatantly obvious.
#14 Posted by SlimJ87D (9248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Floopay said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I really just wanted to use that scan :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OH YEAH! WILL FLOOP THIS! *Floops middle finger at you* 

JK, I know. 
#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante gets spanked.  
Nothing he can do. 

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu snaps his fingers and Dante is a brick.

#17 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Doormammu snaps his finger and bricks turn into Vergil

#18 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

@Sethlol said:

Doormammu snaps his finger and bricks turn into Vergil

hehe

#19 Posted by Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer (280 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't a video game character in existence who can beat Dormammu. I'd dare say that Dormammu could defeat every single video game character to have ever existed simultaneously.

#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

There isn't a video game character in existence who can beat Dormammu. I'd dare say that Dormammu could defeat every single video game character to have ever existed simultaneously.

Kirby would stomp.

#21 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

Kirby would stomp.

Don't forget the dreaded Cuccos. 
#22 Posted by TheRealDeal153 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu would win.

#23 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

This is one gigantic MISMATCH 

#24 Edited by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the Warcraft characters might be able to take him. Like the Titan god Aman'Thul the High Father.

If it doesn't have to be characters that are strictly native to video games then any D&D greater god that's ever appeared in a video game could snuff him out of existence with no difficulty. There's enough D&D video games out there that someone like Moradin or Nerull must have popped in to say hi at one point lol.

#25 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Well trolled, sir, well trolled.

#26 Posted by Deadgod (1130 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

Dormy casually solos the whole DMCverse.

#27 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu stomps easily.

#28 Edited by DreadDormammu2137 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu wins this in a blink of an eye, i love devil may cry and i think dante is cool but he doesnt stand a chance against Dormammu prep or not especially in the dark Dimension, where Dormammu is at his strongest. Dormammu could destroy the dmc universe.

#29 Edited by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

I lke Dante a lot but Dormammu would curbstomp him easily.

There isn't a video game character in existence who can beat Dormammu. I'd dare say that Dormammu could defeat every single video game character to have ever existed simultaneously

Dormammu is very powerful but aren't you stretching it a bit? Characters from Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, LOZ, Warhammer 40k, Kirby and etc would be a good match for him. I doubt Dormammu would be able to solo all simutaneously.

#30 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu in a massive stomp

#31 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

There isn't a video game character in existence who can beat Dormammu. I'd dare say that Dormammu could defeat every single video game character to have ever existed simultaneously

Dormammu is very powerful but aren't you stretching it a bit? Characters from Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, LOZ, Warhammer 40k, Kirby and etc would be a good match for him. I doubt Dormammu would be able to solo all simutaneously.

Anu from Elder Scrolls would wink him out of existence. He's a very very high tier god. I wouldn't say he's TOAA level, but he might be. It's sort of difficult to grasp from the lorebooks exactly how he created the universe, and if all events were fully intended, or even if he's his own being, or half of the same whole.

Anu is (IS) and his "brother" Sithis is (IS NOT). They're like two abstract concepts that upon clashing created the universe. The most powerful of the lower tier gods, (which are capable of warping reality on a large scale, such as creating time, and destroying entire alternate universes/timelines) are literally just drops of Sithis' blood. Anu became concerned that their battle would destroy the gods that him and Sithis accidentally created, so he pulled himself and his brother out of reality so they could fight in a place that doesn't exist, so they won't destroy the universe. And an infinite length of time later, they're still fighting. Though some very powerful beings claim to hear from Sithis, it is unknown and likely not comprehensible what state he exists in. Anu hasn't been heard from since in any kind of official way, but it is known their battle was stalemated for infinite time before Akatosh created time for the lawls. And when you think about it, that statement doesn't even make sense. Whatever, I'm talking in circles and this crap is hurting my brain. Imma go to bed now.

Dante gets stomped unless Dormammu has literally no way to deal with time manipulation, and he decides to not kill Dante before he can blink.

#32 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Anu from Elder Scrolls would wink him out of existence. He's a very very high tier god. I wouldn't say he's TOAA level, but he might be. It's sort of difficult to grasp from the lorebooks exactly how he created the universe, and if all events were fully intended, or even if he's his own being, or half of the same whole.

Anu is (IS) and his "brother" Sithis is (IS NOT). They're like two abstract concepts that upon clashing created the universe. The most powerful of the lower tier gods, (which are capable of warping reality on a large scale, such as creating time, and destroying entire alternate universes/timelines) are literally just drops of Sithis' blood. Anu became concerned that their battle would destroy the gods that him and Sithis accidentally created, so he pulled himself and his brother out of reality so they could fight in a place that doesn't exist, so they won't destroy the universe. And an infinite length of time later, they're still fighting. Though some very powerful beings claim to hear from Sithis, it is unknown and likely not comprehensible what state he exists in. Anu hasn't been heard from since in any kind of official way, but it is known their battle was stalemated for infinite time before Akatosh created time for the lawls. And when you think about it, that statement doesn't even make sense. Whatever, I'm talking in circles and this crap is hurting my brain. Imma go to bed now.

Dante gets stomped unless Dormammu has literally no way to deal with time manipulation, and he decides to not kill Dante before he can blink.

Great points, I agree but the only way Dante can beat Dormammu is if he's not present in the Dark Dimension, meaning he will be depowered while Dante remains at full power with prep. But if Dante is fighting Dormammu in the Dark Dimension, then he will be in serious trouble but if Quicksilver or Bangle Of Time manages to work and Dormammu doesn't remove him from existence, then Dante might have a slim chance. Do you think Mundus can fight Dormammu or Mephisto? I always wondered if he can match them while their not at full power. I think a full powered Xemnas ( Kingdom Hearts 2) would be able to take him.

#33 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Laurcus said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Great points, I agree but the only way Dante can beat Dormammu is if he's not present in the Dark Dimension, meaning he will be depowered while Dante remains at full power with prep. But if Dante is fighting Dormammu in the Dark Dimension, then he will be in serious trouble but if Quicksilver or Bangle Of Time manages to work and Dormammu doesn't remove him from existence, then Dante might have a slim chance. Do you think Mundus can fight Dormammu or Mephisto? I always wondered if he can match them while their not at full power. I think a full powered Xemnas ( Kingdom Hearts 2) would be able to take him.

It's really hard to gauge Mundus' level of power. On the one hand, we know he's weaker than The Despair Embodied, which DMC 2 Dante one shotted. On the other hand, Mundus does seem to have true immortality. I mean, we crush Mundus to a pulp, literally to the point of warping his body and horribly disfiguring him, and all it does even after a final large hit is push him back to his dimension. It would also depend a lot on if BFR is allowed, as that seems to be Mundus' weakness.

Xemnas never impressed me that much concerning his power. He does have probably the most epic boss fight in any game ever though. And I say that as someone that's in love with the God of War series.

#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6845 posts) - - Show Bio
This how Dormammu feels about this match up
This is what Dormammu would do once the match starts
#35 Posted by dondave (33365 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Erm, who in Sonic can beat Dormammu?

Oh and Dormammu stomps

#36 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Silver, Sonic, and Shadow with the Chaos Emeralds can take him especially when he's not present in the Dark Dimension.

#37 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

40k is a tabletop game universe, not a video game universe. Get your facts right. And are any of the people you mentioned galaxy busters? No? Then Dormammu stomps them. He's the equal of Odin out of his realm, and in his realm he's way beyond even that.

#38 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: I thought why not include it, my apologies then. I don't think he could handle all simutaneously and when I mean out of the Dark Dimension, I mean not at full power or at too much power. Characters from the series that I mentioned could seal him.

#39 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave :

Before he just galaxy busts them in the blink of an eye? Not likely.

#40 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

dormmamu is not losing

#41 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Not before the characters from Sonic, and Kingdom Hearts begin to manipulate time and space.

#42 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave:

He can do that too, except on a bigger scale. And really, he's beyond any attempt at sealing him, he's simply too powerful.

#43 Edited by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Who says he would do it firsthand, characters from Legend of Zelda are capable and Warhammer 40k although a tabletop game is known for being involved in the medium of video games and is considered one in its own right, so I'm not completely wrong.

#44 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Not all VG verses (I can think of 6 or 3) , but a whopping majority

Dormy is one of the reasons why marvel is the toughest verse out there

#45 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave:

Even the Chaos Gods themselves are not on Dormammu's level. Even Demon King Demise is virtually nothing to Dormammu.

#46 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Doesn't change the fact that he can't handle them all simutaneously at one given time without knowing who they are or what they are capable of.

#47 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them can withstand a galaxy buster attack, and if they all try to rush him, he'll just have them all in one convenient spot to one shot.

#48 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan: Like I said, who says he would use it firsthand and his opponents have their own powerful abilities as well. Once time is stopped, there will be enough time for a sealing and you can't guarantee that he would one shot them coveniently.

#49 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd break the pitiful sealing and laugh at the weak characters arrayed against him, ask for a real fight, then incinerate them with the faltine flames.w

#50 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say this but, Dormammu wins.

( The battle takes place at his place, what the hell OP? )