Dante (Devil May Cry) Runs the Gauntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 130 results
Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Kuja9001

Now Force Edge & Rebellion aren't "conventional" weapons. Seriously how much more BS are you going to make up?

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops between 4 and 6.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante fanboy: Dante clears low dif

Me: ??? I give up

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By NeonGameWave

@kuja9001 said:

Now Force Edge & Rebellion aren't "conventional" weapons. Seriously how much more BS are you going to make up?

Its true though. They attack the spirit and most of Dante`s weapons are composed of demon souls so how is that convetional by any means? They just take the form of those weapons and Force Edge as well as Rebellion was made by Sparda via magic/demonics and Dante`s weapons by the manuals absorb blood from enemies so I wouldn`t put that as conventional and Yusuke has never come across these types of weapons before either.

How much times are you going to elevate your bias to ridiculous levels? If you don`t like Dante so much then don`t partake in a DMC thread.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001 said:

Its true though. They attack the spirit and most of Dante`s weapons are composed of demon souls so how is that convetional by any means? They just take the form of those weapons and Force Edge as well as Rebellion was made by Sparda via magic/demonics and Dante`s weapons by the manuals absorb blood from enemies so I wouldn`t put that as conventional and Yusuke has never come across these types of weapons before either.

How much times are you going to elevate your bias to ridiculous levels? If you don`t like Dante so much then don`t partake in a DMC thread.

Exactly!

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@neongamewave said:

@kuja9001 said:

Exactly!

Exactly!

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Kuja9001

@kuja9001 said:

Red orbs are a gameplay mechanic. The never absorb blood. I like Dante but I don't like Dante or DMC wank.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001 said:

@neongamewave said:

@kuja9001 said:

Red orbs are a gameplay mechanic. The never absorb blood. I like Dante but I don't like Dante or DMC wank.

Not to mention Yuske has easily deflected and reacted to blows from piercing weapons, and from both supernatural energies or real world energy attacks by putting a little spirit energy in his fists. Yuske IMO is still the faster too. Dodge all those attacks like he did Hiei's.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001 said:

@neongamewave said:

@kuja9001 said:

You know I wasn`t talking about the Red orbs right? I`m talking about Dante`s LITERAL weapons that also goes back to how his Devil Trigger works since its all magic based the Red Orbs all around can be used for many different things. And I don`t like haters so again your logic is very false.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...STOPS AT 1! Beats 2-3, 4-5 could go either way. 6, he loses. 7 I dunno. Gets stomped from 8 onwards.

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Freddy Krueger Classic Version - Takes place in the Dream World(Wins here)

Round 2: Sasuke and Naruto (EOS)(That is bullshit, he can take them easily)

Round 3: Hulk Savage Version (not that it matters)(Yeah really never matter)

Round 4: Superman Pre-New 52(This is hard, yet Dante can take him in a Quicksilver+Majin Form mode)

Round 5: Wonder Woman Pre-New 52(Wins)

Round 6: Palpatine, Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Darth Vader (EU)(I dont know but sounds like they love mind attacks, Dante can win here)

Round 7: The Darkness (Jackie)(I dont know)

Round 8: Loki (Marvel Standard 616)(Wins)

Round 9: Ghost Rider (Zarathos)(Big fight but Dante can take him)

Round 10: The Doctor (Dr Who)(without prep or materials, Dante can win)

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By VashtaNerada88

yeah he defiantly isn't clearing, unless he is faster than TARDIS which operates in attoseconds (1 quintillionth of a sec) but he wont even make it TO the Doctor. probably stops at 4

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he clears with a high difficulty.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

I changed my mind, he stops at 2.

This right here is entirely possible. @neongamewave whatcha think?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Dante wins

Round 2: Dante wins

Round 3: Dante Wins

Round 4: Superman stomp

Round 5: WW Wreck

Round 6: Star Wars team effortlessly curbstomp

Round 7: Darkness wins

Round 8: Dante blitz

Round 9: Hahaha, Zarathos stomp not even close

Round 10: Doctor should stomp with ease

Dante won't solos sh*t

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By NeonGameWave

@deathhero61 said:
@leo-343 said:

I changed my mind, he stops at 2.

This right here is entirely possible. @neongamewave whatcha think?

I disagree, I think he could take both and win especially in Majin Form. Also many forget the fact that Dante is going all out in this scenario which means he won`t be playing around or wasting any time.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Do you recall any of the ridiculous feats they performed in the recent movie? Or post So6p?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: Do you recall any of the ridiculous feats they performed in the recent movie? Or post So6p?

I`m aware of what both are capable of, and while they will give Dante a hard time I don`t think they could overcome his hax. As powerful as they are they still lack durability feats against sharp weapons, hundreds of Judgement Cuts could end both Sasuke and Naruto also I think Dante has the speed edge.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Supes because Supes uses Heat Vision and Freeze breath to Eliminate Him or BFR him

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 because those two may fire bijuu bombs right off the bat. Supes kills Dante with a sneeze. Most of the others also win except for Freddy Doc wins if he starts off in the Tardis.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a bit out of order

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Stops at 2, either solos.

Nah...

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Stops with Hulk,Superman or Wonder Woman.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see dante clearing all.

Avatar image for danteisterrible
Danteisterrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante is not beating the Hulk at his highest showings in savage form.

Naruto could literally nullify Dante demonic force with truth seeking ball.

GoD_Beerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers