@leo-343 said:
@dygoboy said:
@leo-343 said:
@dygoboy said:

@goldroger:

@leo-343 said:
@neongamewave said:

Here we go again....

Anyways, Dante alone could solo with Quicksilver, Bangle of Time or Chrono Heart also Yoda and Palpatine are notlight-speed they just have precognition which helps them against faster opponents but even that won`t stop Dante from using time manipulation which he doesn`t even need considering him and Vergil are actually faster if we are to compare ACTUAL feats as well as scale their feats from position A to B in an argument of comparison. Also Palpatine`s abilities won`t work on Dante or Vergil considering their healing factors and ability to survive the most hectic of circumstances. I don`t even need to delve into Dante`s insane hax, Vergil is probably enough considering his range with Yamato which is a dimensional altering weapon also DT.....

This is a massive stomp in Team 1`s favor.

Yes they are and no opponent has ever been too fast for these two so they've never relied too heavily on their precog in a duel.

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

Source: Revenge of the Sith

Luke has deflected light speed projectiles, can process information in nano seconds and he had his speed matched and even exceeded at times by Palpatine, Yoda as you know held his own against Palpatine and matched his speed.

Dante has FTL Reaction. He deflected a Beam made out of ligth when he was agaisnt Mundus with a mere Stare.

Laser Feat Please Click

This has been insisted for many too many times and people still dont't believe it. Dante is FTL.

That's reaction speed... Sidious has thrown blows at light speed which is combat speed. Luke can process information in nano seconds which goes beyond mere reaction speed.

And I've seen Dante get tagged by things far slower than light speed, so if anything that's an outlier, but I won't be that guy.

That's looking at Dante at a random point of his timeline. And were looking at them at they're strongest here. Dante is FTL. And that was in DMC 1. Guess how it works since in each game Dante's power's triple?

So he's MTFL now? If they triple and he was at his strongest in DMC 2? Come on...

Also what's stopping Yoda and Palpatine from force crushing their internal organs or brains?

Let's See...Healing Factor,Their willpower,Devil Trigger,Some of their weapons, Magic ect..... Seals.. and Speed. It's pretty obvious, This ia sword fight. No force here is going to be much of help. Only the Sparda Boys have a chance to Blitz due to Time manipulation. But if trully comes down to a sword fight The Sparda boys will eventually win due to their Healing Factor and large arsenal. It's how it will end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leo-343: Oh well, i can't remember if this thing about ''3x'' power was even mentioned in the games. This is not a DBZ thread anyway so i will not go around with nonesense about numbers and multipliers lol.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys..serious question..how does The Force users counter Time Stop? and Furthermore how are they going to deal with Vergil Blitzing and using Doppleganger all over the place.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: Vergil is not FTL, he's hypersonic at best. Blitzing is not an option for him.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironshinobi88: Vergil is not FTL, he's hypersonic at best. Blitzing is not an option for him.

He's not FTL, but he can blitz with his Final Slash/ Judgement Cut moves. Even at Hypersonic, how would Yoda and Palp deal with that? IMO the Lasers from movies have slower velocities than ballistic rounds. I'm not tha tknoweldgable on Star Wars, so I'm curious about the rebuttal for that.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By pooty

@ironshinobi88: Team Star Wars can counter Quicksilver by using TK or force drain. Palpatine has light speed reaction feats and yoda has dodged laser blast from multiple directions at the same time. Doppelgangers can be taken out with force crush or force push. Basically either team has attacks that can win. Depends who can pull out their attacks first

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @pooty:
Thanks guys( or girls) I'll have to read some comics with them in it. That's what I like about CV go into a battle and discover a new character you might like.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy said:

He's not FTL, but he can blitz with his Final Slash/ Judgement Cut moves. Even at Hypersonic, how would Yoda and Palp deal with that? IMO the Lasers from movies have slower velocities than ballistic rounds. I'm not tha tknoweldgable on Star Wars, so I'm curious about the rebuttal for that.

We're using the comic Versions as well where they're crazy OP. But not OP Enough.

@leo-343: Oh well, i can't remember if this thing about ''3x'' power was even mentioned in the games. This is not a DBZ thread anyway so i will not go around with nonesense about numbers and multipliers lol.

Its how it goes in the games. SInce Dante is always holding back most of the Times's in Each game. Especially In DMC 4 he wasn't even trying at all. So he grow strongeras time passes and in DMC 2 (Dante's Strongest incarnation) It's 30 years since the Events of DMC 4. And we all know how powerfull Dante can get in less than a day.

Guys..serious question..how does The Force users counter Time Stop? and Furthermore how are they going to deal with Vergil Blitzing and using Doppleganger all over the place.

This is exactly what Im trying to find out. They seem to be ignoring this.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@dygoboy: Gonna just repeat what I asked for earlier:

I don't recall them ever healing form their organs or brains being crushed, of course I won't ask for those specific feats but their healing factors haven't done something equivalent.

They have healed from simlar Injuries...Impaling and being thrown with enough force would crush organs...Brain Crushing...Whoa...Palp uses that on the reg?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@ironshinobi88 said:
@leo-343 said:

I don't recall them ever healing form their organs or brains being crushed, of course I won't ask for those specific feats but their healing factors haven't done something equivalent.

They have healed from simlar Injuries...Impaling and being thrown with enough force would crush organs...Brain Crushing...Whoa...Palp uses that on the reg?

They have superhuman damage soak, so that wouldn't necessarily crush their organs, none of that is comparable at all to their organs literally getting crushed by invisible pressure. And Palpatine and Yoda are morals off here so it doesn't matter if they don't normally do that on the reg since they're out of character here.

Willpower boy. Besides how will they do it id they're on DT?. And Dante (Without Game mechainics) can hold in his DT Form for at the very least 1 hour. And vergil Healed from getting cut in Half within a fraction of a second. THey're HF is they're best freind against these guys. Just in case they try to force choke it won't work. Dante nor Vergil need oxygen to survive. ANd force can be resisted with willpower. You can't deny that.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: force can not be resisted by willpower. You need a equal or superior amount of force to resist force

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@dygoboy said:
@leo-343 said:
@ironshinobi88 said:
@leo-343 said:

They have superhuman damage soak, so that wouldn't necessarily crush their organs, none of that is comparable at all to their organs literally getting crushed by invisible pressure. And Palpatine and Yoda are morals off here so it doesn't matter if they don't normally do that on the reg since they're out of character here.

Willpower boy. Besides how will they do it id they're on DT?. And Dante (Without Game mechainics) can hold in his DT Form for at the very least 1 hour. And vergil Healed from getting cut in Half within a fraction of a second. THey're HF is they're best freind against these guys. Just in case they try to force choke it won't work. Dante nor Vergil need oxygen to survive. ANd force can be resisted with willpower. You can't deny that.

So...they won't be affected by their brains or organs being crushed because...will power? You high bro?

So now they can force crush guys internal organs from who heal from pratically almost anything? LOL! Might as well put them up agaisnt Deadpool.
So now they can force crush guys internal organs from who heal from pratically almost anything? LOL! Might as well put them up agaisnt Deadpool.

And getting cut in half and healing is no where near the same as healing from your organs being crushed.

It still does. Being crushed is the same thing as getting hit by a blunt force that is strong enough to blow out your organs. But Dante and Vergil haven't only tanked but regenerated from it. You might say getting your organs crushed is different than getting cut but Healing factor is still healing factor. it doesn'tnullify it. Cause that what it seem's what you're trying to tell me. Cause if that's it,maybe your the one who's high.

Dante's and Vergil's HF»»»»Force intestine crush

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dygoboy: force can not be resisted by willpower. You need a equal or superior amount of force to resist force

So unless you're trained in the way of the force....You cannot resist this? So Guys like Mundus,Thanos,Asura,Superman,Darkseid,Hulk,Wolverine ect.... cannot counter this and they will get put down? That might be how things work in the Star Wars Universe but out here it doesn't work that way or else any force user can beat anybody now,Heh? But I wont try to fight that Logic...whatever.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pooty

@dygoboy: I never said you have to have THE FORCE to resist THE FORCE. I said FORCE....any force cannot be resisted by willpower. Thanos has enough force or power to resist THE FORCE. Maybe Dante does also. But it WON'T be by willpower. It will be by equal or greater force. That Logic applies every where.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dygoboy: I never said you have to have THE FORCE to resist THE FORCE. I said FORCE....any force cannot be resisted by willpower. Thanos has enough force or power to resist THE FORCE. Maybe Dante does also. But it WON'T be by willpower. It will be by equal or greater force. That Logic applies every where.

No Caption Provided

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: when discussing Star Wars...The Force has a different meaning then force. Still That meme made me laugh. So thanks for that.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By NeonGameWave

@leo-343 said:
@neongamewave said:

Here we go again....

Anyways, Dante alone could solo with Quicksilver, Bangle of Time or Chrono Heart also Yoda and Palpatine are notlight-speed they just have precognition which helps them against faster opponents but even that won`t stop Dante from using time manipulation which he doesn`t even need considering him and Vergil are actually faster if we are to compare ACTUAL feats as well as scale their feats from position A to B in an argument of comparison. Also Palpatine`s abilities won`t work on Dante or Vergil considering their healing factors and ability to survive the most hectic of circumstances. I don`t even need to delve into Dante`s insane hax, Vergil is probably enough considering his range with Yamato which is a dimensional altering weapon also DT.....

This is a massive stomp in Team 1`s favor.

Yes they are and no opponent has ever been too fast for these two so they've never relied too heavily on their precog in a duel.

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

Source: Revenge of the Sith

Luke has deflected light speed projectiles, can process information in nano seconds and he had his speed matched and even exceeded at times by Palpatine, Yoda as you know held his own against Palpatine and matched his speed.

I'm aware of all of these feats and it still doesn't say much. Dante is lightspeed also him as well as Vergil can teleport and have more ranged attacks all of what you mentioned is because of precognition which won't stop Dante's time manipulation.

Also, Dante could summon Doppelganger and it would then be three against two on top of that Yoda and Palpatine have nothing in their arsenals that can even put down Dante or Vergil.

This is coming from a big SW fan who is educated on both DMC Lore and SW EU. Most people don't know much about the DMC Lore which is why they put Dante as a simple mid-tier when he's much more than that.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@mysticmedivh: Can you please make one of the Jesus pictures for Dante? I think it's in order by now.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sidous Solos. Adding Yoda is a stomp.

darthangelo666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: i honestly hate these fake star wars fans who are cringey ass geeks who make up shit that isnt even canon to try and pump their characters like it even matters because they are fighting people from a COMPLETELYA different universe/dimension. So their bodies would need even be made up of the force. And to say the sidious or 99% of star wars character fight at hypersonic or light speed is the most ignorant and retarded thing ive ever heard. Do u realize how FAST light is? Especially if it was 10 feet in front of u? These guys arent fighting like dbz characters, theyre not doing million stab combos. To say theyd block an attack at the speed of light when they cant even move their limbs at the speed of light. Then to say sidious can just put them to sleep lmao so now hes Mantis or Itachi Uchiha? If he had any one of these powers episode 1-6 wouldve never happened.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c4df01082e4b
deactivated-5c4df01082e4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol wat

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fake star wars fans

No Caption Provided

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Legends feats wise, Yoda and palps are as fast and with combat precog in Farsight force powers makes them more than capable ending the fight with TK or Warp Storm.