Team 1 (DMC3) has all equipment/abilities from DMC3

Team 2 has composite armor and all known powers

Random encounter

Fight is in Star City

Battle to K.O. or death

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2854 posts) - - Show Bio

X and Zero win. They have similar timestop abilities the Dante and Vergil have, but they also have the advantage range as well as the most advanced AI I've ever seen. X makes Cortana look like an antique. The 2 of them would destroy team DMC.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (11336 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Dante and Vergil are a lot faster than X or Zero also Yamato can cut through anything so I don`t think Team 2 will be able to survive a Judgement Cut.

#5 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

All known powers means invincibility, clones, enhanced speed, ..... Zero alone would be enough to solo, but X and all of his other abilities is too much, especially with all their powers which includes armors....too much.

#6 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: What degree of invincibility?

@NeonGameWave: How much power does force edge have?

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: What degree of invincibility?

Complete invincibility, along with the durability of the Gaea Armor which allowed X to run on spikes, and he becomes intangible when dashing

#8 Posted by DarkDay (647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

All known powers means invincibility, clones, enhanced speed, ..... Zero alone would be enough to solo, but X and all of his other abilities is too much, especially with all their powers which includes armors....too much.

That would actually lean both ways. Dante has Doppleganger which makes clones, he's already got speed, then add time stop, various devil heart abilities and Sparda transformation (assuming the second round means all Dante powers ever) if not he still has infinite Devil Trigger, Royal Guard damage negation/throwback, and that's just with his normal weapons. Don't get me wrong I don't think he wins but I just don't think that Zero outclasses him to the point that he'd be soloing, especially with Vergil here too.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (11336 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406: Force Edge becoming the Sword of Sparda which is its true and unlocked form is very powerful as it is powerful enough to harm Mundus a demon Emperor. It is a long extended blade that could do a lot of destructive damage. The following videos show how powerful the Force Edge is, although it has greater potential. The Force Edge contains Sparda`s power.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
#10 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: So would that guarantee victory or would top tier demon weapons be a factor?

#11 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Thanks. I think I should let team 1 use it. I underestimated team 2 a bit.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12678 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: So would that guarantee victory or would top tier demon weapons be a factor?

Zero has a multitude of weapons and so does X, they also have street fighter techniques that one shot any boss

@DarkDay said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

That would actually lean both ways. Dante has Doppleganger which makes clones, he's already got speed, then add time stop, various devil heart abilities and Sparda transformation (assuming the second round means all Dante powers ever) if not he still has infinite Devil Trigger, Royal Guard damage negation/throwback, and that's just with his normal weapons. Don't get me wrong I don't think he wins but I just don't think that Zero outclasses him to the point that he'd be soloing, especially with Vergil here too.

Unless they can defend from attacks that one shot enemy bosses like sigma, I don't know how they can stop Zero from soloing, especially in nightmare form where he can teleport ....

#13 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: So yeah, I think I need to let team 1 go all out to stop this from being a stomp battle. And team 1 can teleport as well. The Trickster style.

#14 Posted by A Touch of Class (ATC) (591 posts) - - Show Bio

A good battle. I'll give the edge to Team 1, however.

#15 Posted by DarkDay (647 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Well DMC 2 Dante's Sparda form is completely invulnerable. And depending on the devil heart equipped it gains added effects like time slow. Also Royal Guard has never been broken to my knowledge so I can't say if there is an upper limit to the amount of damage it can absorb. So again, not sure on the solo. I'm not saying they don't win, I'm just saying that Dante has a lot of crazy abilities too.

#16 Posted by terry2012 (7186 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.

#17 Edited by randomcharachter (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Are incluading OHKO every thing Hadouken of X?

But still team DMC.

Plus DMC 3 is the first apereance of Dante in timeline.

#18 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay: DMC3 came before DMC2.

#19 Posted by DarkDay (647 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DarkDay: DMC3 came before DMC2.

I'm well aware.

#20 Posted by ghost_rider1 (4079 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say team 2. But team 1 will get a lot of wins also. This could actually go both ways

#21 Posted by Kobra678 (220 posts) - - Show Bio

can team 2 get past royal guard/release

#22 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay: OK. I thought you were using feats from a previous game. I don't recall any devil hearts outside of DMC 2.

#23 Posted by DarkDay (647 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DarkDay: OK. I thought you were using feats from a previous game. I don't recall any devil hearts outside of DMC 2.

I put in my statement to the user I was adressing, and I quote "If we're using all Dante feats ever..." when you said all powers I have no idea if you're referring to DMC 3 powers or all character powers ever. And even then we were simply talking about how character powers stack up to one another. Honestly he and I pretty much agree about this, I simply disagree that X or Zero could solo.

#24 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkDay: Ah, ok. But yeah, I think the multitude of abilities in DMC3 should match up with X/Zero's. No solos.

#25 Posted by Floopay (9061 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#26 Posted by synchronized_123 (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

X's team

#27 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12278 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero was light-speed early in the manga iirc, I never finished it but that should make him considerably faster than team 1.

#28 Edited by colliderz (4325 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero was light-speed early in the manga iirc, I never finished it but that should make him considerably faster than team 1.

In which manga?