• 75 results
#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23204 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Solos.

#3 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Thor Solos.

Yeah not much of a fight, Thor and Hulk would have to pick bits of Vergil and Dante off of their boots XD

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Dante and Vergil (both of them being infinity more bada$$ than Thor or Hulk could ever hope to be) they can't win here.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SOLOS, THOR SOLOS, either way Dante and Virgil die

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

I highly disagree....I think dante and vergil have what it takes to kill both hulk and thor. They both have healing factors and super strength that I would guess that's around the 100 ton range. they arr much too fast for hulk or thor to be able to touch them. And they have weapons than can kill them
#7 Posted by nickzambuto (12919 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool2421 said:

@TheAcidSkull I highly disagree....I think dante and vergil have what it takes to kill both hulk and thor. They both have healing factors and super strength that I would guess that's around the 100 ton range. they arr much too fast for hulk or thor to be able to touch them. And they have weapons than can kill them

Thor and Hulk are in the millions of tons range, both of their durability far exceeds both of the demons, Hulk's healing factor is just as good if not better, and Thor is 10 times faster than them both combined.

I love them both, but they can't win.

#8 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool2421 said:

@TheAcidSkull I highly disagree....I think dante and vergil have what it takes to kill both hulk and thor. They both have healing factors and super strength that I would guess that's around the 100 ton range. they arr much too fast for hulk or thor to be able to touch them. And they have weapons than can kill them

Considering the damage Thor has tolerated over the years, I hope you have evidence to back up your claim that Dante & Vergil's weapons could kill him. Harming Thor is one thing, killing him is a different matter entirely.

#9 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto

I would say they are stronger but the demons hav the strength to kill them. Vergil sword is sharp enought to slash thru dimensions. And thor is not faster than them unless ur talking about flying. As for dodging he is not. Dante and vergil are so fast its almost like their teleporting. Hulk and thor cannot touch them
#10 Posted by nickzambuto (12919 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool2421 said:

@nickzambuto I would say they are stronger but the demons hav the strength to kill them. Vergil sword is sharp enought to slash thru dimensions. And thor is not faster than them unless ur talking about flying. As for dodging he is not. Dante and vergil are so fast its almost like their teleporting. Hulk and thor cannot touch them

Thor fights faster than light.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Thor Solos.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@deadpool2421 said:

Thor and Hulk are in the millions of tons range, both of their durability far exceeds both of the demons, Hulk's healing factor is just as good if not better, and Thor is 10 times faster than them both combined.

Thor is only faster in flight speed. In combat speed he isn't on their level. No amount of classic scans will change that cause current showings say he isn't faster than Wolverine who Dante and Vergil also dwarf in speed. And there is no reason Dante or Vergil can't slice Hulk in half or cut off his head. He is slower than Thor is.

#13 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto

No he doesn't...in combat speed dante and vergil surpass his by a lot.
#14 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@nickzambuto said:

@deadpool2421 said:

Thor is only faster in flight speed. In combat speed he isn't on their level. No amount of classic scans will change that cause current showings say he isn't faster than Wolverine who Dante and Vergil also dwarf in speed. And there is no reason Dante or Vergil can't slice Hulk in half or cut off his head. He is slower than Thor is.

Thor has massive AOE capabilities to counteract higher combat speed & even Hulk can slam the ground or use his "thunder clap."

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Hulk couldn't solo due to Dante's quicksilver. Thor possibly could though.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Thor and Hulk know nothing of the opposing team and since Vergil doesn't kid around he could literally one shot Hulk in half before he does try and thunderclap or stamp the ground, before he can react actually. And Thor won't start with an AOE attack either, he will play to his durability and strength like always before doing so and possibly doing so too late.

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (12919 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I get some feats proving the demons' swords are actually sharp enough to hurt the heroes?

#18 Edited by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Can I get some feats proving the demons' swords are actually sharp enough to hurt the heroes?

Well Vergil's one (Yamato) definitely can as its power is the ability to cut through anything no matter what it is. Dante's on the other hand I don't know but this is a irrelevant as I don't see how either of them can beat Thor.

#19 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: They also have no way of knowing about Hulk's healing factor & keep in mind this isn't base Hulk that needs to get angry and build up, its World Breaker Hulk so his durability is going to be beyond anything they've faced before. Yamato might be able to supposedly cut through anything and its got its "cutting space" trick, but I'm not aware of anything to put it on adamantium's scale in actually cutting objects, and adamantium is what it takes to piece angry Hulk skin. So until there's some real evidence to back up Yamato's claim to cutting through anything, its not at all likely he'll be one shooting Hulk.

Dante isn't going to go in for the kill, he's going to jump around and mouth off, making jokes and try take the win with style, which isn't going to get him anywhere with Hulk & Thor.

Once things get serious, it'll take one big lightning bolt to take down Dante & Vergil. They have great healing factors but their durability is moderate at best.

#20 Edited by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Sure it can. It was made to cut through space and reality hence why it is used as a key to open portals and not any of the other weapons. Also that is some of Vergil's attacks work like judgement cut. There is no reason to believe it won't cut Hulk since Wolverine has had no issues cutting him at 1 ton strength with ady so I don't why someone with a sword like Yamato or Rebellion at a higher strength level and at class 100 in Dante's case, can't cut Hulk. Also, since Rebellion isn't able to be cut by Yamato, it makes it extremely durable as well so yeah it will cut Hulk since there is proper force behind it.

I never said Dante will but Vergil will.

If they reach that point. Hulk gets trashed due to lack of speed and it is basically up to Thor on this one. Thor could beat them at his classic levels due to speed but since he is slower now he would need to be out of character at the start or deal with Dante first cause Dante will joke and that allows Thor to recupe and then use his AOE attacks or whipping Mjolnir around at them.

#21 Posted by _TERMINATOR (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and WB Hulk are too over powered for Dante and Vergil, I could see either thor or hulk soloing this let alone both together.

#22 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Yes, there is a reason to believe it won't cut Hulk, he's extremely durable and it takes materials like adamantium (which Wolverine uses) to cut him, Yamato was made to cut through space and reality so it could be used as a key, its not made to cut through ridiculously durable people.

Thor can fight both of them at the same time, he's got all the AOE capabilities he needs which he will be using if it gets to the situation where its just him, because if Vergil killed Hulk it'll be because of a speed advantage, not to mention if they killed Hulk, Thor won't be playing around. But as it stands, there's no evidence that that Dante & Vergil's weapons can pierce either of there skins. None of their weapons have any actual feats to put them on the piercing power of adamantium and the weapons have no durability feats to put their materials on the level of adamantium or Uru.

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose:

No there isn't. The blade is described as being sharp enough to cut through time and space, not just that it was made to be a cut to dimensions. Wolverine at a 1 ton strength with adamantium cuts Hulk no problem and every time Wolverine swipes his claws he isn't cutting reality. A sword that is described as cutting through reality itself forced by someone multiples stronger should cut Hulk and could very well cut him in half or decapitate him. And it has cut reality, that is the description for Vergil's judgement cut. If it can cut reality, it can cut Hulk. And Wolverine has cut Thor so I find it able to cut Thor as well.

Thor could potentially fight them both but I still said he would be better off at classic levels since current is significantly slower. However, I also made the notion that if they do allow Thor to recuperate (or if he does see them kill Hulk) he can use the AOE attacks or bullrush with Mjolnir or throw it so I do find Thor soloing them plausible.

But I'm set on my stance that Hulk isn't the key player here, Thor does most of the work IMO and he could solo the Demon Brothers. On the rest agree to disagree.

#24 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Oh there is absolutely no way Hulk is the key player here, no way. We can very safely agree on that, personally I think Thor would win this fight. Hulk will just be a distraction while Thor does all of his Thunder God work.

Concerning the sword, it doesn't matter how its described, its what it does that's important. It can cut wholes in space and basically make portals, I'm not arguing that. But cutting "space" and "reality"those are not physical objects or materials, what Vergil's sword is doing there is something entirely different and as it stands, there is no evidence that the material components of it are on par with adamantium, which has a consistent history to support its durability and cutting power. Vergil doesn't cut reality every time he moves the blade, only when he wants to do so, its an application of a magic blade. It doesn't cut through Dante's sword, so it can't cut through anything.

#25 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

How does thor hav the combat speed to beat dante or vergil??? First, he is a brawler and swinging that hammer around isn't gonna get him nowhere. Vergil sword can cut thru basically anything. Wolverine can cut him and he is only 1 ton strength. Vergil is a class 100 and his sword is sharper than adamantium. Vergil could kill them both before they can react to his speed. Thor has a slim chance cuz of his lightning. But even his lightning isn't gona help much cuz he has to connect with it. Thor could win against them one on one but no way can he beat them both.

#26 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @deadpool2421: HUlLks skin can only be harmed by adamatium and vibranium, a guy can shrug off ground zero nukes , i doubt either of them could do anything, HULk can win

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@god_spawn: @deadpool2421: HUlLks skin can only be harmed by adamatium and vibranium, a guy can shrug off ground zero nukes , i doubt either of them could do anything, HULk can win

Shrugging off nukes is irrelevant, that is a completely different type of damage resistance. And says who? Rebellion is durable enough to withstand multiple slashes from a sword that is sharp enough to cut reality itself. A class 100 character with a sword that durable and sharp can't pierce Hulk? Don't be ridiculous.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell is this crap ...... Devil May Cry vs Thor ... and one of the strongest incarnations of Hulk ..... Thor solos ..... Hulk might not be fast enough to touch them ... but his durability is way too much for them and if he thunder claps, its over .... I havent seen durability from the two silver haired bros to put them at a level where they can take a Thunder Clap, or a Thunder God ........ just no, I'm not even gonna waste my karma this early in the morning trying to flag this shyte ......

#29 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: could you tell me more about this sword , and the strongest incarnation of the hulk can break planets , can you show me if either of them have enough durability to resist that , post scans , oh and here is a scan of hulk shattering planet ,oh and hulks skin can regenerate slices in seconds, so yeah for now is still believe hulk could win.

#30 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days

U can flag if u want to. Vergil and dante can harm the hulk. I kno that vergil sword can at least do it. And thor cannot solo this fight. Vergil or dante could cut his and hulk head off before they can react to him. They are TOO SLOW!!!! Wolverine and other street level characters hav hit hulk and thor and dodged them. Its impossible for either one of them to hit the demon brothers.
#31 Posted by Strider92 (16110 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose: I'm pretty sure a sword that can cut reality can cut through Hulk.

#32 Posted by KingUranus (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

what the hell is this crap ...... Devil May Cry vs Thor ... and one of the strongest incarnations of Hulk ..... Thor solos ..... Hulk might not be fast enough to touch them ... but his durability is way too much for them and if he thunder claps, its over .... I havent seen durability from the two silver haired bros to put them at a level where they can take a Thunder Clap, or a Thunder God ........ just no, I'm not even gonna waste my karma this early in the morning trying to flag this shyte ......

Can Hulk and Thor beat Zoom?

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

Ur not understanding me. Hulk brute strngth or planet shattering strength is irrelevant. Hulkk and thor hav more strength and raw power than the demon brothers. But they cannot hope to match their speed. And vergil sword can cut thru REALITY. Nothin in the marvel universe is that sharp. I know hulk heal from slices in seconds. But if he get his head cut off he cannot heal.
#34 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool2421: thor could match their speed in battle, hulk on the other hand, but his head has not been cut of yet, so i can't say for sure it'l grow back, deadpool was able to grow back a head, but im not sure, but hulk is not that slow,and if he is hi WBHulk mode he could just thunderclap and demolish everything, but that also depends

#35 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingUranus said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Can Hulk and Thor beat Zoom?

Hell no ....... they dont even exist in the same time frame .... as in Zoom is on a whole other spectrum .... speed isn't even an argument .... everyone knows that anyone short of Wally West with the borrowed speed of his uncle and nephew won't even have time to think before their heads fly off their shoulders ..... Zoom could stop Hulk from Thunder Clapping by clapping his hands in front of Hulk's face ...... creating shock waves strong enough to blow Banner's whole body back, Thor ... he can't make it either ..... Zoom can't fly but he can launch himself into the air at a faster speed than Thor could lift his Hammer to fly up ....... he'd get knocked down and laid out ..... you do know that Wonder Woman who has felt the wrath of a bloodlusted superman said Zoom hits much harder than Superman himself right? ...... why did you even bring Zoom up .....

#36 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

I never actually said they were slow. They jus too slow to match dante and vergil. Hulk wouldn't jus start with a thunderclap. He would charge in and use his strength and rely on his durability. Same with thor. Thor has show to be able to hit quicksilver. But running speed isn't the same as dodging speed. These guys basically teleport when they dodge. Thor his been hit by street level superheroes. These guys are far above street level combat speed.
#37 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: You know...Your right. Thor had trouble fighting Wolverine. Hulk while he does have superior strength, in speed, Dante and Vergil take it.
#38 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull:

I can't tell if you just haven't paid attention to anything I've said in this thread or not.

What Hulk can do is irrelevant. As far as we are concerned the OP never gave a proper location which makes it a city. Hulk is not going to destroy Earth so breaking planets isn't something he is going to do here and not every punch he throws will be as powerful as the one he threw with Red She-Hulk. Hulk is too slow to react to them anyway and Vergil, who has Yamato, isn't one to goof off like his brother. The sword is said to be sharp enough that it cuts the very fabric of reality and allows Vergil to cut opponents without actually having to be near them. Or it could be used to fire energy waves. Hulk isn't more durable than reality and as I previously stated he will kill Hulk in 1 hit whether he tries decapitation or slicing him half on the first hit which is something he would do and has done to other opponents. Hulk could be as strong as he wants or as high on the Marvel food chain and his fans can think he is too powerful to beaten by a few video game characters and that notion is false, He still suffers from massive speed hamperage and that is what is his down fall here. Vergil blitzes him and decaps him or bicurates him before he can t-clap or stamp the ground or any AOE attack. Both Dante and Vergil are too fast for him anyways. If he does get stuck with Dante though, then he has a better shot only due to Dante actually likes clowning around with his opponents.

#39 Posted by Saren (25279 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are people bringing up Worldbreaker Hulk when current Hulk is nowhere near that level?

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Why are people bringing up Worldbreaker Hulk when current Hulk is nowhere near that level?

Cause it says World Breaker in the thread title.

#41 Posted by Saren (25279 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said:

Cause it says World Breaker in the thread title.

I am not good at reading and stuff

#42 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: We all have those slip ups at times.

And it's ok to not be good at reading.

#43 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 curbstomps.

#44 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK AND THOR FTW 

#45 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos, effortless curbstomp

#46 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool2421: In Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, a game made by Capcom, Capcom lists Dante and Vergil as both being a four for strength. That's about the 800 lb-25 ton range. So even the people that make the game admit they're not class 100 strength.... although that might not take the whole devil trigger form in account.

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Well you stated everything, i guess you win, you are right

#48 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: no hulk is near that level at the beginning, he has to be really mad to become WB, and do not pay attntion to the current hulk, it's all PIS, jason aaron does not understand the character, but it has been mentioned in the series that hulk is well capable to break a planet, he just hold back

#49 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@GunGunW

Ok, that's good to know. But his strength can't save him against them. Vergil will speed blitz and cut his head off before he blinks.
#50 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian

Nope!!!