Danny Rand vs Shao Kahn

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heymanjack

They fight in character and the fight is to the death.

Danny can use his chi if he wants to.

Feats for shao kahn involving the movies or the DC crossover game will not be used.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ratatat

Shao Kahn stomps

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emptyseven: stomps? on what basis man?

well he has superior stats and in he has magic that can counter raidens and he has that giant hammer that he can use in the same way thor can use his like to throw and return like a boomerang and he has hundreds of years of combat experience

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Street_Samurai
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@emptyseven said:

Shao Kang stomps

Who is Shao Kang ?

He's a ruler of China from the Xia dynasty. What he has to do with this battle is beyond me..

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn would murder him... Slowly and painfully. I am not saying that Randy would not put on a good show, he would. He would dazzle the crowd with a few fancy moves, but as soon as the Emperor wants this fight to be over it would be. There is huge power level gap between these two. Shao Kahn is God level. He has concurred multiple dementions, Randy has never done anything like that before... Beings that are thousands of years old fear him beyond reason. The only beings that have beaten him in cannon are other superpowerful beings. He even tore Radien in half with his bare hands... He has soul stealing abilities. Teleportation. Super strength. Super speed. Super durability. He is also carting a huge war hammer around with him that is also enchanted with magics as well.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

@emptyseven said:

Shao Kang stomps

Who is Shao Kang ?

He's a ruler of China from the Xia dynasty. What he has to do with this battle is beyond me..

I thought it was Shaokang... like one whole name.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@king_saturn said:

@emptyseven said:

Shao Kang stomps

Who is Shao Kang ?

it was a typo....

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@king_saturn said:

@emptyseven said:

Shao Kang stomps

Who is Shao Kang ?

It is but my joke wouldn't have made since if I used accurate historical context.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_samurai: Didnt he lose to Liu kang? i really dont know

@king_saturn said:

@juiceboks said:

@king_saturn said:

@emptyseven said:

Shao Kang stomps

Who is Shao Kang ?

It is but my joke wouldn't have made since if I used accurate historical context.

Shao Kang is Shao Kahn and Liu Kang's son

Street_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el: Liu Kang deafeated him in game... But none of Shao Kahn's endings are considered canon, by the creator. Is the last word I have heard on the matter. And do take into account that Liu Kang was considered the chosen one at the time, he had a force of generations of warriors in his spirit backing him up. An entire order of earth protectors, including Raiden and a few other powerful beings bestowing blessings upon him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist stomps him

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

@emptyseven said:

@heymanjack said:

well he has superior stats and in he has magic that can counter raidens and he has that giant hammer that he can use in the same way thor can use his like to throw and return like a boomerang and he has hundreds of years of combat experience

All of this is false! Shao Kahn doesn't have superior physical stats, his magic has never been able to counter Raiden unamped, his hammer doesn't have the same properties as Mjolnir, and he doesn't have years of combat experience (and even if he did it would constitute to him being more skilled). Shao Kahn got absolutely stomped by a Iron Fist-lite (Liu Kang), so I don't see there being any justification for Shao Kahn beating Iron Fist.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ratatat

@nick_hero22 said:

@emptyseven said:

@heymanjack said:

All of this is false! Shao Kahn doesn't have superior physical stats, his magic has never been able to counter Raiden unamped, his hammer doesn't have the same properties of Mjolnir, and he doesn't have years of combat experience (and even if he did it would constitute to him being more skilled). Shao Kahn got absolutely stomped by a Iron Fist-lite (Liu Kang), so I don't see there being any justification for Shao Kahn beating Iron Fist.

lol what? he does have superior stats you ever seen danny rip apart a man over his head yea guess not and the only way raiden could beat khan is if he is in earth realm where he is at is most powerful be even then in the movie raiden didn't want to fight him also i said he can USE the hammer in the same way thor does(throwing it and having it return by itself) also how does having thousands of years of combat experience not help you can't be serious on that one..and liu kang is the greatest martial artist on earth realm so he is on a whole different level that iron fist so please go away with all that nonsense

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Khan

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@emptyseven said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@emptyseven said:

@heymanjack said:

All of this is false! Shao Kahn doesn't have superior physical stats, his magic has never been able to counter Raiden unamped, his hammer doesn't have the same properties of Mjolnir, and he doesn't have years of combat experience (and even if he did it would constitute to him being more skilled). Shao Kahn got absolutely stomped by a Iron Fist-lite (Liu Kang), so I don't see there being any justification for Shao Kahn beating Iron Fist.

lol what? he does have superior stats you ever seen danny rip apart a man over his head yea guess not and the only way raiden could beat khan is if he is in earth realm where he is at is most powerful be even then in the movie raiden didn't want to fight him also i said he can USE the hammer in the same way thor does(throwing it and having it return by itself) also how does having thousands of years of combat experience not help you can't be serious on that one..and liu kang is the greatest martial artist on earth realm so he is on a whole different level that iron fist so please go away with all that nonsense

1) Shao Kahn doesn't have superhuman stats, the only thing you have that could possibly imply that is gameplay mechanics which gives a very inaccurate portrayal of character stats. Shao Kahn's strength is roughly on par with that of a well conditioned individual, this is quite obvious in his fight with Liu Kang where he got pounced on and struggle to get Liu Kang off of him when he was on top despite having supposedly "superhuman strength". The on-panel feats don't add up in Shao Kahn's favor in that regard. Iron Fist is more than capable of defeating Shao Kahn with his standards punches and kicks, and if that isn't enough to take Shao Kahn down he could always enhance his physical attributes with his chi. And, Iron Fist could always take down Shao Kahn with the same AOE style attack that he used to tip over a SHIELD helicarrier if things start to get bad in close quarters.

2) The Mortal Kombat movie is non-canon, so there is no point in trying to appeal to it for evidence. Raiden would destroy Shao Kahn unamped any day of the week, which is backed up by Raiden (weakened) easily defeating Liu Kang while holding back in the final chapter of Mortal Kombat (2010).

3) Show me proof that Shao Kahn's hammer has the same properties that Mjolnir has, and even if Shao Kahn's hammer has those properties Iron Fist is more than fast and skilled enough to easily evade those attacks if they actually became a factor. Iron Fist combat reflexes are sufficient enough to catch bullets out of the air, dodging bullets from a handgun at point blank range, and easily dance around groups of armed individuals.

4) What actually feats were attributed to Shao Kahn during his thousand year tenure as Emperor of Outworld outside of beating the featless King Jerrod? Not one! The problem with saying some is more skilled based off of experience is that we have no knowledge of how many opponents that Shao Kahn has fought, how often did he participate in combat, how skilled were the opponents he fought, and etc. What you are trying to do is make a unfounded speculation based off Shao Kahn's ambiguous reign as Emperor of Outworld.

5) Liu Kang isn't the greatest fighter in Earthrealm, Raiden had no trouble beating him fairly easy in a weakened state while holding back. And, even if that was true, that would in no way suggest that Liu Kang is a better fighter especially when most of the characters he has beaten weren't established fighters. The only character that is worth mentioning that Liu Kang has beaten is Scorpion, and he is no where close to being as skilled as Iron Fist who has been able to hold his own and defeat combatants such as Sabertooth, Wolverine, Black Panther, Daredevil, Gorgon, Deadpool, The Cat, Mister X and etc. Just because one thing holds true in one Universe doesn't mean that it is relevant to a different Universe that has its own standards of what is considered a great martial artist or superhuman.

Iron Fist stomps 10/10

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumping